• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hidden Messages in Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hidden Messages in Movies
I was just thinking about various movies I have recently seen and was wondering if anyone else has noticed that most movies are being used as political propaganda?

I have below a couple of movies that were being used
: The creation of the Machine that can tell where everything is by using cellphones to do sonar imaging.
Lucius Fox telss batman that the device is bad and he will not be apart of wayne Industry as long as it exists, Batman tells him that its okay, its for the greater good + they destroy when its no longer needed.
(Not an exact Quote)
The message I get from this is that, its okay to infringe upon the rights of the people(in this case their privacy) as long as it is, for the greater and as long as you stop once the threat has been removed

Its all about how bad weapon's developers are, I would go into more detail, but that is the premise of the whole movie I do agree with some of the points it makes, Ie weapons developers should be more responsible etc.. But I also agree with this quote "talk quietly and carry a big stick"~Theodore Roosevelt(I think)

The Military is stupid, it doesn't know what it is doing, This a kind of running theme through out the whole movie, The milarity is trying to kill Hulk, they don't understand that it is harmless unless provoked..

Barbie Movies are very Feminist. In the majority of them, especially Fathers have no idea whats going on and are stupid, they are an atempt to make young girls disobey their parents
(example, from Barbie Pegasus) you just don't Understand, you are ruining my life.(said to parents)and then at the end of the movie(in which Barbie disobeys her parents) We are sorry we were wrong(said to Barbie, apparently it was wrong to keep her safe from being abducted by a madman, and it was right of Barbie to disobey her parents...)

I would give more examples, but, I really don't want to watch these movies again as 20,000 times with my little sister was enough to last me 3-50 lifetimes.

Aerial disobeys her father and associates with the humans. In the end of the movie, her "Tyrannical father" apologizes for trying to keep her safe and protected(note he doesn't say that, but he does say i am sorry, you were right)

Please not that none of the quotes are exact quotes.
Please note that my views may or may not conflict with the views expressed in the movies I have chosen to use as examples.
If you reply to this thread please do so in an intelligent and thoughtful manner, as saying U R wrong and so StUpId does not inspire confidence in your reply.

Level 24
Might want to do proper research before starting a thread, the examples are rather poor. Symbolism is not something new in pictures and can be found everywhere if look out and every movie usually has a running point or moral to it. Superhero movies are made to entertain first of all, they rarely if ever have any depth to them and rarely look upon real life problems.

Level 7
@HappyTauren, I agree with you there, most movies show an idea of how "society is", there is an old series called the love boat, that is all about how its okay to live together out of marriage, everyone does it it is normal, cool appealing, etc..

@Takakenji, no Illumanti Reference intended here this is my Conspiratorial theory of ... of the AMDIOW(Association of Move Directors Intent on Owning the World)

Ah Yes i clearly See the Illuminati Influence Here obviously Tey are Trying to MAke our Youth Rebel Againsgt the Parents in an Efforrt to Create their New World Order good Find 5/5

As much as you intended to write some garbage, this is actually true, aside from the 'illuminati' part that can be disputed. It is true that those who support NWO also want the youth that's 'strong, independent and self-taught' in a 'democratic world' and 'imaginative, intelligent and intuitive'.

...Except for, they will teach them and enslave them in the process, by indoctrinating them into false values. However, it will all be under the mask of 'democracy' and 'independence'. Because if you tell people they are slaves, they revolt, otherwise you get sheep.

Level 11
Hmm yes Barbie movies, truly the finest collection of feminist polemics since Andrea Dworkin.

Also man Shindlers List what an anti semitic movie that was! hoo boy!

Anyone notice how the shark in Jaws is a great white shark. I think that says a lot about the REAL race issues in todays society

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine you're creating a movie following a certain story. You barely meet the ends but it is all good. HOWEVER, a corporation gives you 5 million $ just to include some plot twists or detail that is propaganda or at least symbolic in nature. It doesn't damage the movie as it is, it lets it flow, but you get another 5 million $ for it. That's the way they buy 'independant' 'artists' and movies that they do not own. However, what they DO own (holywood) is creating movies specifically for propaganda, and they waste no material. As for the movie "Knowing", it deals with a very dangerous heresy that I won't discuss here.

Level 22
^ As much as you dislike it, there is propaganda, the movie Innocence of the Muslims is also a plan to destabilize the peace... but for mentally blind people everything is pink and coincidencial.

A lot of the movie stories are taken from conspiracies and they do bring you awarenmess and indoctrination. For example, have you noticed how many alien related movies are released lately? I will mention just the bigger names in the recent years: I am number Four, Avatar, Battle: LA, Prometheus, Dark Rift, Battleship 2012...

I am sure some directors are trying to wake people up with the messages in movies they put in some movies, who knows, some ignorants may wake up one day. Of course a movie about aliens is better than a movie about evil government and such - who would do a movie against his government for the big screen? He may be charged a fine, he may be presecuted by CIA. Haven't seen any movies with such message on the big screen.

Level 22
No, are the 2012 movies also 'since 1938'? We aren't talking about if it will happen or not, but about the message, the effect, the message they have on people. The message is - wake up anything can happen... don't take your living for granted.

Similar with the alien related movies, they existed since the 20 century but lately a lot of movies about aliens on the earth, ancient aliens, lots of these are present as if trying to send this message to people. Relevant because we're talking about hidden messages in movies...

Level 5
No, are the 2012 movies also 'since 1938'? We aren't talking about if it will happen or not, but about the message, the effect, the message they have on people. The message is - wake up anything can happen... don't take your living for granted.

Similar with the alien related movies, they existed since the 20 century but lately a lot of movies about aliens on the earth, ancient aliens, lots of these are present as if trying to send this message to people. Relevant because we're talking about hidden messages in movies...

Please,
Stop.

Want to do the same comparison with old movies?
How come the 60's, 70's has a big majority of movies about a 3rd world war between the Soviet Union and the United States of America (anything from classics such as Dr. Strangelove - Or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb and Fail-Safe to independent movies). We know for sure a thirld world war between the two empires never happened, but it was a common theme during this period and so is Science-Fiction and Aliens today.

I'm sure if you ever went to school you would probably have read about epochs like the Renaissance or the Enlightenment age. Just like those epochs had their peculiar features - the modern age will aswell.

The rise of interest in the fictional science is no more of a hidden message than the medieval stories were of the second coming of Christ or the Seven Horsemen of the Apocalypse. That was for the note of "It's a conspiracy, alien movies exist because aliens exist!".

Secondly "The message is - wake up anything can happen... don't take your living for granted."

If that is how you view "Prometheus" I'd say you are mistaken. Or any other alien film, or 2012 for that matter. How is anyone of them possibly about "waking up".

I'm so sick and tired of your illuminati-hidden-messages-aliens-do-exist!!!111-conspiracies.

If you show me that aliens do exist, and by that I don't mean the interview of some nutcase tinfoiler where he talks about how he was visited in a dream by aliens and whatnot, speaking to him in a language only he and they knew explaining to the smallest particle of how the universe is built up and the natural laws behind it - stuff that no one today knows about except for some tinfoilers, who of course can't prove it either.

If you show me actual proof of aliens, then I will believe in aliens. But where there is no proof there is neither no reason to believe in them. The very basic of logic and reason, a concept I doubt you'll understand.

But before you click off your bookmarks of alien "proof" showing light spectacles in the atmosphere and whatnot which has been explained by scientists over and over again (if the footage is real, which in many cases it isn't) I have had this discussion so many times with tinfoilhats who claim that natural wonders like auroras are in fact alien spaceship or that the sun is an alien mothership and I'm sick and tired of it, so I ask you - can you mention one documented event, where science has no reasonable explanation (no explanation that is not based on assumptions based on nothing) and that every hint actually leans toward an explanation involving aliens.

The same goes for any other conspiracy or alternative theory.
You know what they call proven alternative theories? Scientific theories. Lolololol.

The illuminati, alien mumbo-jumbo would I rate as the lowest of all new age bullshitting.
It's sad.
Throughout history we had our moments of doubt and pain, we had to go through the Dark Ages with the inconsistent, illogical thinking and reasoning of the church resulting in a manhunt for science. But we evolved, into science we trusted ourselves. We reinstated logical thinking into our daily lives and with it came an age of scientific progress and oh, boy have we advanced since then.

But yet, there are people who call us (the non-believers, the users of logic, reason and scientific explanation) ignorant. People who wishes to strive back to the Dark Ages. It's sad. I really find it depressing. For the sake of the species I surely hope your means of reproduction are nullified.

"Ignorant" of not seeing the truth. The "truth".
when we ask you to stare at a black box and tell us what you see, you don't see a black box.

black_box.jpg

You see some underground conspiracy of yellow triangles which has forced the blue circles to appear as a black box to hide the truth from us viewers, the truth that the blue circles exist in that photo of the black box.

When we ask you to show evidence for this, it narrows down to self-proclaimed documentaries (in reality they're science-fiction) about a world the vast majority has never seen.
No scientific fields with it's doctors and professors has any valid evidence of any conspiracy theory that you speak of. (No, ufology nor new-age spirituality are not fields of science)

This is you:
6a00d83451bb2969e20120a545ddc8970c-800wi

The worst part of arguin against tinfoilers is that as soon as you oppose them
you're "part of the conspiracy". It's just like old religion, if you said against the church you were the devil.

-This proof shows that you are wrong.
"Where did you get this proof?"
-From proven fields of science
"EXACTLY AND THEY'RE PART OF THE CONSPIRACY!!"

Level 5
Also, I believe something terrible is going to happen by this year's end. And it has nothing to do with prophecies but the fact that they can blame it on some occult beliefs once they make it happen.

I believe you are going to die tomorrow. It has nothing to do with prophecies, but I believe so because it's completely possible that you can die tomorrow and even if I support it with nothing you have to agree with me or else you're ignorant and is blind to the truth. All hail illuminati 2012

Level 22
Please,
Stop.

We know for sure a thirld world war between the two empires never happened, but it was a common theme during this period and so is Science-Fiction and Aliens today.

What the hell are you up to? Do you even know how to have ANY credibility? Even if movies about WW3 existed since early times... It could not happen WHAT!?!? Yes movies were about FUTURE WW3 not PAST WW3 wtf....

WW3 can't/won't happen really? *facepalm* This is not conspiracy, this is A MATTER OF TIME.

I'm sure if you ever went to school you would probably have read about epochs like the Renaissance or the Enlightenment age. Just like those epochs had their peculiar features - the modern age will aswell.

You will teach me about going to school, you do not have even Uni degree OMFG... (then Staff ask me why I hate such !@#$%$tards)
----------------------------
About the rest... Well I do not believe nearly 99% of the crap - yes it's ture a lot of nutzos talk about such stuff on the net - but you must understand - they do it to discredit or they unintentionally discredit the REAL DEAL.

If you show me actual proof of aliens, then I will believe in aliens. But where there is no proof there is neither no reason to believe in them. The very basic of logic and reason, a concept I doubt you'll understand.

DID I SAY I AM SURE ALIENS HAVE COME HERE? NOO that's in your CHILDISH mind only. But I do not exclude, based on HUNDREDS I have read and actually I think it's more of NAZI technology if you EVEN CARED TO WATCH 1 MOVIE from NOT WATCHING 1 THING BUT POSTING CRAP:

- MILITARY COVERUP and ANCIENT ARTIFACTS, SCRIPTS, PICTOGRAMs..

But the problem is You have never read anything about it and you dare posting me what is not - I am also not certain but after all I have read I DO NOT EXCLUDE!!!

How many times do I have to tell you all who argue (with me)? When you are not familiar with something DO NOT ARGUE... It's like me arguing with some rocket scientist that the rocket should be done this way not that way...

See I will give you an example - I have been a lot into stories, I don't buy nearly all though I know there is some truth in some of them, I can see it myself without the help of anyone's opninion.

And an example of a QUALITY ARGUMENT is for example me arguing with a FORMER NASA person, who is also a known skeptic in some magazines - the guy has read lots of stuff, and bases this stuff and his skepticism on it - though he also can't explain some things, who are you kiddie? Nobody!... so when you don't even know anything about it WHY should I just NOT IGNORE you right now?

The Illuminati - IF EXISTED do you THINK YOU WOULD KNOW???? But there are Influential people like the Rotschilds, Rotfellers, GEORGE SOROS... wt fuck do YOU know? Nothing!

--------------------------
And for the record to all who know me - eh there is no way to not get angered when I see someone who knows nothing about the topic to speak... when this happens a 100th time or so, it's pissing off you know?

Who is really teaching you at school to argue for the sake of arguing without even getting familiar with the subject you're arguing about (no skimming through something twice-three times is not research)... Bad teachers!

Furthermore, do you know why some people want such things to happen? because some here will be so stupid in their ignorance that they have to learn about quite possible reality as it is the hard way
---------------

Already everbody if you will argue from now on DO YOUR HOMEWORK OR GOODBYE - IGNORED

Level 5
What the hell are you up to? Do you even know how to have ANY credibility? Even if movies about WW3 existed since early times... It could not happen WHAT!?!? Yes movies were about FUTURE WW3 not PAST WW3 wtf....

WW3 can't/won't happen really? *facepalm* This is not conspiracy, this is A MATTER OF TIME.
I never said that, I claimed there will be no World War 3 in the Cold War as it has already passed lol. Movies predicting the future lol.
You argued that because a stream of movies, a theme was centered in an age it's a message from directors that "it's the future". Where I stated we've seen movie themes go through history without any of them specifically predicting the future more than guesses and coincidences.

You will teach me about going to school, you do not have even Uni degree OMFG... (then Staff ask me why I hate such !@#$%$tards)
Yes, I'm sure your degree in Ufology is meaningful.
----------------------------

DID I SAY I AM SURE ALIENS HAVE COME HERE? NOO that's in your CHILDISH mind only. But I do not exclude, based on HUNDREDS I have read and actually I think it's more of NAZI technology if you EVEN CARED TO WATCH 1 MOVIE from NOT WATCHING 1 THING BUT POSTING CRAP:
Oh you, now what. The nazis explored space.
I saw this movie, Iron Sky - it's the truth right?
Nazis live on the moon.

- MILITARY COVERUP and ANCIENT ARTIFACTS, SCRIPTS, PICTOGRAMs..

But the problem is You have never read anything about it and you dare posting me what is not - I am also not certain but after all I have read I DO NOT EXCLUDE!!!

How many times do I have to tell you all who argue (with me)? When you are not familiar with something DO NOT ARGUE... It's like me arguing with some rocket scientist that the rocket should be done this way not that way...

See I will give you an example - I have been a lot into stories, I don't buy nearly all though I know there is some truth in some of them, I can see it myself without the help of anyone's opninion.

And an example of a QUALITY ARGUMENT is for example me arguing with a FORMER NASA person, who is also a known skeptic in some magazines - the guy has read lots of stuff, and bases this stuff and his skepticism on it - though he also can't explain some things, who are you kiddie? Nobody!... so when you don't even know anything about it WHY should I just NOT IGNORE you right now?

The Illuminati - IF EXISTED do you THINK YOU WOULD KNOW???? But there are Influential people like the Rotschilds, Rotfellers, GEORGE SOROS... wt fuck do YOU know? Nothing!

Oh the good ol' tin foil argument,
Whenever you argue against one of them - you're part of the conspiracy
Whenever there can't be found proof for anything ("If Illuminati existed do you think you would know????") - it's a coverup

By "do your homework" you mean read your science-fiction stories and agree with you? I guess so.

Level 22
Yes, I'm sure your degree in Ufology is meaningful.

As a matter of fact, I have completed something else but I have studied Astronomy in uni as well, so I know about the light blobs in the sky and I do not call these 'aliens' at first glance. But I am just basing it all on the coverup, the secrecy - of course one has to read about it to not make meaningless posts like yours. I've been examined on the starry night, I've observed, so I know when I am seeing stars. And what some cases have been described state.

No I do not mean Nazi crossed space, I mean that those cases of real aircraft could be reverse engineered Nazi technology of alternative ways of flight as suggested in this movies- and this is to give an explanation of these UFOs other than 'ALIENS', I am perfectly sane about it, I only think it's possible to have been visited, I am neither sure, nor can deny based on lots of things. I even look to the Nazi more than aliens as an explanation.

By "do your homework" you mean read your science-fiction stories and agree with you? I guess so.

OH SCI FI ?? After all that exists about it you must be some troll to say so. Here, although I am sure the UK has more to reveal, why did they release these documents DECLASSIFIED this year? UFOs are fake right??? Care to read through a fair thousand of pages?? - That's only UK, where is USA and South America, endless and endless reports - pilots, policeman, military all are crazy or paid to lie 'alright'.

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

Of course, you continue to argue without knowing anything.., why don't you go out and stop making silly threads about topics you know nothbing about???

In your other thread you talk about wiping conspiracists or shit like that, I actually bash the crazy ones but such tards, who post so much crap without knowing, wiping should start with your kind - the Earth will continue to be ruled by elite becaue of such tards who dont see through and prefer to ridicule anything thats not on main stream media for a reason

I like how people want to argue without any knowledge, and then, once given sources, continue going their way without even checking them out. That's as far as you can go, ignorance wise, and such people are not worth arguing with. Not to mention that people who do not believe conspiracies are not any better than those that do. Everyone believes something, it has to do with what your beliefs are based on. Most people who do not believe conspiracies are victims of mass media, and it has always been objective their main purpose was propaganda.

Level 5
I like how people want to argue without any knowledge, and then, once given sources, continue going their way disregarding whatever you said as just part of the conspiracy. That's as far as you can go, ignorance wise, and such people are not worth arguing with. Not to mention that people who believe in conspiracies are no better than the people who believe the earth is flat. Some people believe, it has to do with how far they are willing to sacrifice critical thinking to their belief. Most people who do believe in conspiracies are victims of brain damage or brain washing, and it has always been objective their main purpose was propaganda.

Level 8
OH SCI FI ?? After all that exists about it you must be some troll to say so. Here, although I am sure the UK has more to reveal, why did they release these documents DECLASSIFIED this year? UFOs are fake right??? Care to read through a fair thousand of pages?? - That's only UK, where is USA and South America, endless and endless reports - pilots, policeman, military all are crazy or paid to lie 'alright'.

Thousands of reports can all be wrong. Considering the amount of people currently inhabiting this planet, it's not surprising such an amount would be generated.

Yes, that many people can be wrong -- after all, your theory implies that everyone who does not believe is wrong; a far greater number than the other position.

Last edited:
Level 24
I don't see what you're complaining about and it looks to me like you're trying to end the discussion, because of frustration. You complain about the lack of knowledge and after a little rant you finally provided some. However you didn't provide with any leads on what the fuck to read. It's like this guy eImtoR says, "Care to read through a fair thousand of pages??". Leading to an obvious answer: No! However if you know so much about the topic why won't you sum it up for me? Like how are the ufo's, rothschild, the mass media, 9/11, cia, men in black, reptilians, loch ness, harry potter all tied in to this "elite"? Why aren't there any reputable scientists that can claim anything? And if there are so many "ufo" sightings, assprobings here and there, first-hand contact.. why don't we have any concrete evidence? Oh no of course, the government would confiscate this material (The perfect counter-argument right?). It's not like any evidence would fall off on it's way and make publicity. Secrets finds their way to the public eventually and with so many "cases" there should have atleast been a leak of sorts (inb4 youtube vids).

If we even had the UFO technology for ourselves, it would have been used for public or military purposes already. So stop the bullshit. You're on a losing case with little to no arguments at all, no scientific claims, no "evidence". The only thing to back it up with is "oh stop it guys please, don't troll" or "respect our belief".

why don't you go out and stop making silly threads about topics you know nothbing about???
I doubt you even know what you're talking about yourself, honestly.

@eImtoR: You might want to chill down on the Caps Lock.

Level 5

Your videos are absolutely shit.

Allow me
Video 1:

This is the absolutely worst acting I have ever seen, if you can not tell that this video is staged I can not put into words your stupidity. If this was how brainwasing (I'm quite sure as many psychologists would agree with me, brainwashing is real - but not in the way of "look into this lamp, now do as I Tell you) really looked like, if it existed in this form where people look completely braindead and just answer whatever they are told to - why don't we see these people out there in real life.

As this obviously is from some documentary about some psychological experiment (at least that was my perception of it), please provide me with the link of the documentary and the experiment report (with names on the responsible people along with the psychologists who conducted the test).

Video 2:

Sigh, once again - this video uses really newspaper articles as a source.
Allow me to aswell.
newspapers1.jpg
Providing a picture of an article from the 50's or the 30's or whenever it was form telling us how some people spotted an UFO is not significant proof for aliens.

But it get's better, it shows us a picture of an UFO!
First they use this very famous picture;
trent1small.jpg

which is just a crop from the original photo:

mcminn2.jpg

An extremely famous photo, taken around 1950's - on the evening claimed by the photographers. But yet everything on the photo says it's taken on the morning (if you look at a better resolution the shadows would imply so).
It's probably one of the most, if not the most, famous UFO-sightings as it was never clear if it was real or a hoax. Most scientists regarded it as a hoax but admits that the picture does indeed show an object of far distance. It's still a mystery and will probably remain so, but fact remains: The Trent farm lies on a somewhat-people-dense location in Oregon, isn't weird if such an object would fly by and only two people would witness it and even happen to have a camera nearby to take a picture of it (cameras were not so common in the family household during the 50's), regardless if it's a hoax or real?

The pictures go on, giving out famous HOAX-pictures one by one, my favorite is;
cnaziflymachine.GIF

Yes, really Nazi-U-F-O-S.
My favourite conspiracy of all time, that nazi had UFO's.
Not only are these crafts impossible for this time's scientific knowledge, but also incredible inefficient crafts with todays knowledge!

They're nonsense. If we had had flying saucers in 1945, we'd know about them today, they'd probably be in widespread use. In Germany they had SAMs (AAMs, AGMs), helicopters, ballistic missiles, jetfighters, all wing airframes, guided bombs, etc. either in use or development; all pretty futuristic stuff and probably military secrets back then, but common knowledge today. Why should the saucers be any different. The only logical conclusion is: they're fiction.

The most famous promoters of this nazi UFO-conspiracy are the two germans;
Miguel Serrano and Ernst Zündel who are both famous for DENYING the HOLOCAUST, that's some credible people right there.

I could go on, every video or PROOF of alien or nazi UFO:s in this video are either hoaxes or even fiction in form of movies or paintings. No proof here, boys.

It also speaks that the nazis had technology given to them by visitors (aliens) that would allow them for space-travel, and the proof is of Nazi-documentations of how they could build rockets to the "stars" (a star seems like a rather unenjoyable location for a vacation. The very truth is, man has dreamed of space travel for a long time - long before the Third Reich - and the very man who pioneered rocketeering dreamed himself of going to the moon. Of course little did he know that it would be just a rock, but neitherless to say all of these people were out of reach of alien contact.

The video goes on, I barely spent 5-6 minutes of it's total length of 56 mintues but everything I've seen so far seems to contradict basic knowledge and trail of thought. So I figured not to waste my life more by watching the movie, but it does tell something that the idea came from aliens or something.. It had something to do with ancient egypt as well, I don't know - aliens - nazis - ancient egypt - It's a bit of a long shot don't you think?

Onto movie 3:
This movie presents absolutely nothing of value, it's simply just a way of dumbing down the official explanation and uh.. uh yeah that's it.
It's stupid.
It's ignorant.
It's retarded.

The story goes,
a group of hijackers hijacked a plane by housing house and work tools, killed the pilots and also a passenger - took control of the plane - flew the standard route until they changed it and then 10 minutes later they crashed into the twin tower.
10 minutes is little time for anyone to react, the officials did not know where the plane was headed - if it was hijacked - how could they shoot it down?
So it crashed into the tower.

Does this seem like an unreasonable story?
There are of course recordings supporting this story, from the plane itself, from the air control. But they're just "part of the conspiracy"?

I was planning to go through all of your videos, but I got so tired of this nonsense that I must stop. I'm sorry, but if you come up with an interesting - REAL documentary I'll gladly continue this conversation.

Level 22
I never posted Video 1, you're comment on it about me was SO STUPID given the fact what you posted.. I have no words...

Your videos are absolutely shit.

Video 2:

Sigh, once again - this video uses really newspaper articles as a source.
Allow me to aswell.

newspaper as a source????? Your argument was pure shit.. Learn FACTS BEFORE POSTING I told you 1000 times. Also the foo fighters do not come from black-and-white photos only but from real cases where these LIGHTS disturbed and took down American-British bombers down.. - real reports of that, I don\t have time to look through the interent but if you did your research you'd see..

What now? You a kid, that probably doesn\t even have 18 years, knows more about pilots who know when they see something different? ROFL I laugh at you...

I am not certain about what the Nazi have but at leaast I base my opinion on lots of reading and I am saying [n]it is possible[/b], unlike your stupid posts based on some barely heard stories and mostly cases that are a hoax.

Yes, and your arguments get dumber and dumber

They're nonsense. If we had had flying saucers in 1945, we'd know about them today, they'd probably be in widespread use.

Do you realize that you are some kiddie running around a forum that knows I swear, NOTHING OF the word 'CLASSIFIED', Do you know MILITARY IS 20 YEARS AHEAD OF TODAY's TECHNOLOGY. You would know about it?? -

What if war happens? Everobody would know what military technology is in there? Bullshit! And Nazi trying to get ahead of the Alliance was fiction? Even when the nazi ALREADY had MORE advanced fighters, weapons, and even rockets. I call your argument again - Bullshit.

Onto movie 3:

And,.,,, *drumroll* FAIL AGAIN. Not my video, all I am saying about 9/11 cause I dont talk about it much is explosions have been placed and if somewhat the airplanes helped, who did it, I dont bother to say as I dont follow the subject.

The only logical conclusion is: they're fiction.

I suppose you don't know that Nazi firstly made the rockets, that Nazi scientists went to South America (I am not certain they went as far as Antarctica which really shows I am quite picky with which information I get, if you think I believe all when I said I think only little is true in previous posts).

Werner von Braun - ever heard of him? Is the fact that a lot of Nazi scientists went to work for the US and fewer for USSr also fiction? Operation paperclip? What is this? - 'It's a fiction!' - says the clueless one.

I remind what I said in previous posts - am I certain there are aliens around here? - NO. Do I know the Nazi did these projects for sure - NO but is very possible- is it possible based on endless of documents and information /Ignore showmen who appear on Conspiracy shows/ - YES it's possible.

I've been talking to people who have been close to these things, I know what classified and secrecy means, you have NO IDEA that SOME THINGS incl technology exist...

The fact that you think if something were made we'd know it shows how naive you are but.. erm just a kid right. And all hiding of info from people is just conspiracy and those who say some things are crazy people - right on - with such way of thinking you are going nowhere.

KID. Read some books THEN post. You suck at arguing - without knowledge too!

Thousands of reports can all be wrong. Considering the amount of people currently inhabiting this planet, it's not surprising such an amount would be generated.

Yes, that many people can be wrong -- after all, your theory implies that everyone who does not believe is wrong; a far greater number than the other position.

Not can be wrong, thousands ARE wrong, made up or done for disinformation. And those that are not -there is no certain proof what they are, if we leave aliens aside, it can be some SPY DRONES or some technology developed from nazi Germany further.

Afterall, not accepting a possibility that the Nazi may have worked on something more advanced is nonsense. Open minded does not equal believe, it means - accept any possibility whenever there are unknown things and information that suggest so.

I am for accepting possibilities because some of the papers you see - Schemes, documents are REAL (what happened with the UK GOV site documents - all UFOs are fake right? And pilots cannot identify a balloon when they see it\

What I will not allow to see here posted without bashing is - saying UFOs are fake, they are real. there are unexplained objects even though 99.9% of them are explainable. Example: Google Cash & Landrum case, Radiation poisoning - Hair Loss, Burnt Skin, after they got out of the car to see what an object flying above was.

The question is what are these - saying Aliens without anything better as evidence is wrong, saying anything else for sure is wrong. That's why it's all speculated.

And all I am saying is there is likely people who KNOW what these are - but for national security issues you will not know.

Level 24
You didn't respond to my brilliantly written post.

I suppose you don't know that Nazi firstly made the rockets, that Nazi scientists went to South America (I am not certain they went as far as Antarctica which really shows I am quite picky with which information I get, if you think I believe all when I said I think only little is true in previous posts).
Chinese_rocket.gif

The chinese made the first rockets.

Level 22
Ha-ha-ha and they had rocket launchers. About 1 thing you are right though and the movie that the kid so much ignored too - the Nazi did look into Asian culture and things they had in the past.

The Swastika actually exists on some temples in India because some ancient people there used it something related to their gods afair. And the same goes for the Vimanas - the Nazi were inspired to look for alternative ways of flight based on the things they've read, they were looking for ideas.

But your clueless friend up there talks garbage by the second.

Level 5
I never posted Video 1, you're comment on it about me was SO STUPID given the fact what you posted.. I have no words...

I am aware I have mistaken you for Anachron, all videos came from this post.

newspaper as a source????? Your argument was pure shit.. Learn FACTS BEFORE POSTING I told you 1000 times. Also the foo fighters do not come from black-and-white photos only but from real cases where these LIGHTS disturbed and took down American-British bombers down.. - real reports of that,
The videos I spoke of did certainly use newspaper articles as a source.

I don\t have time to look through the interent but if you did your research you'd see..

I am not doing your research work. It's still your burden.

What now? You a kid, that probably doesn\t even have 18 years, knows more about pilots who know when they see something different? ROFL I laugh at you...
I don't have 18 years in my possession - no, as time is not something one could own.

I am not certain about what the Nazi have but at leaast I base my opinion on lots of reading and I am saying [n]it is possible[/b], unlike your stupid posts based on some barely heard stories and mostly cases that are a hoax.
I am not either fully certain on what Nazis did, but at least I base my opinion (lol opinion) on well-known published facts about the third reich and not some Tinfoilers blog or Windows movie maker-made self-proclaimed documentary.

Do you realize that you are some kiddie running around a forum that knows I swear, NOTHING OF the word 'CLASSIFIED', Do you know MILITARY IS 20 YEARS AHEAD OF TODAY's TECHNOLOGY. You would know about it?? -
Why doesn't the military utilize any of their technology? (in times of war)
Why didn't the U.S military, for instance, utilize their alien technology to beat the shit out of Vietnam and instead lose both good men but also the popular opinion about U.S.
How come it isn't the military but corporations that develop military technology in which they very open to publish their work and not at all in

What if war happens? Everobody would know what military technology is in there? Bullshit! And Nazi trying to get ahead of the Alliance was fiction? Even when the nazi ALREADY had MORE advanced fighters, weapons, and even rockets. I call your argument again - Bullshit.
There are dozens of war going on as we speak.

List of some (1000+ deaths / year)
  • Colombian armed conflict (1964–present)
  • War in Afghanistan (1978–present)
  • Somali Civil War
  • War in North-West Pakistan
  • Mexican Drug War
  • Sudanese nomadic conflicts
  • Sudan internal conflict (2011–present)
  • Syrian civil war
  • Iraqi insurgency (post U.S. withdrawal)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_military_conflicts

Or why not take some more common examples, The Gulf-War, the Vietnam War, the korean war?
U.S military were involved in all of these, yet nevre utlized any alien technology.

Werner von Braun - ever heard of him? Is the fact that a lot of Nazi scientists went to work for the US and fewer for USSr also fiction? Operation paperclip? What is this? - 'It's a fiction!' - says the clueless one.

Interplanetary rocketeering began way before the Third Reich, Konstantin Tsiolkovsky, Robert Esnault-Pelterie or Robert Goddard - ever heard of any of them. Neither were under the influence of the Third Reich.

It's very commonly known that nazi scientists were recruited by americans and used for example the Apollo-project, it's not some conspiracy theory so what? It's basic knowledge.

I am not denying proven facts, that would be you. I am aware that the Third Reich had rockets, but they were certainly not first with them.

I've been talking to people who have been close to these things, I know what classified and secrecy means, you have NO IDEA that SOME THINGS incl technology exist...

The fact that you think if something were made we'd know it shows how naive you are but.. erm just a kid right. And all hiding of info from people is just conspiracy and those who say some things are crazy people - right on - with such way of thinking you are going nowhere.

KID. Read some books THEN post. You suck at arguing - without knowledge too!

It's weird that these things
The world government, the aliens, nazi ufo's, the elites are so secret and classified that no one would know about it but yet you know exactly everything about it.

Not can be wrong, thousands ARE wrong, made up or done for disinformation. And those that are not -there is no certain proof what they are, if we leave aliens aside, it can be some SPY DRONES or some technology developed from nazi Germany further.

Afterall, not accepting a possibility that the Nazi may have worked on something more advanced is nonsense. Open minded does not equal believe, it means - accept any possibility whenever there are unknown things and information that suggest so.

If it's not aliens it's nazi spy drones and if not it's the secret government transformers.

I don't accept the possibility of which there is no evidence claiming it could possibly be so.
Do you accept the possibility that the universe was made by unicorns?

I am for accepting possibilities because some of the papers you see - Schemes, documents are REAL (what happened with the UK GOV site documents - all UFOs are fake right? And pilots cannot identify a balloon when they see it
The UK pilots identifying UFO's are no more reliable than some farmers sighting them. What a conspiracy since it's the goverment that is releasing this information, wow - such a cover up. That classified information.

What I will not allow to see here posted without bashing is - saying UFOs are fake, they are real. there are unexplained objects even though 99.9% of them are explainable. Example: Google Cash & Landrum case, Radiation poisoning - Hair Loss, Burnt Skin, after they got out of the car to see what an object flying above was.

The question is what are these - saying Aliens without anything better as evidence is wrong, saying anything else for sure is wrong. That's why it's all speculated.

And all I am saying is there is likely people who KNOW what these are - but for national security issues you will not know.

Stop contradicting yourself,
there are unexplained objects
even though 99.9% of them are explainable.

the Cash & Landrum and ALL other alien sightings or UFO sightings are exactly the same!
Someone claims they saw aliens > no evidence is put forth > there was no sighting.
As you say yourself, ¨
That's why it's all speculated.

If I say I saw a fairy (which I'm quite sure you believe in aswell)

Fairy_(A_Link_to_the_Past).png

but never gave any proof of said fairy, would my sighting of make the fairy exist.

There is no reason to believe in UFOs, alien contact or whatnot if there is no proof for it. It'll be just as logical as the very religion you seem to hate.

Level 22
Grow up, kid. I have done conversation with older than me people, former NASA people, known skeptics, you are NOTHING. None of your arguments have any bearing because you know NOTHING of the topic, do you understand??

Grow up, read documents, read cases, read witnesses, read pilots, read policemen, THEN make your conclusion. Having some poor knowledge and saying 'I won't bother, this is too crazy for me' is ZERO RESEARCH. And YOu tell ME, how I have to do the research?? Why, why don\t you see yourself how many cases exist, NOT ALL can be called: Lies, crazy people, whatever. Even skeptics cannot disregard the biggest cases...

In least of all there is an agreement of being some military testing, is it hard for your little brain to understand that? Since I cannot say with certainty 'Aliens' but I DO KNOW technology HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM NAZI. And the NAZI may have created something, "may" as in we can assume.

I am not either fully certain on what Nazis did, but at least I base my opinion (lol opinion) on well-known published facts about the third reich and not some Tinfoilers blog or Windows movie maker-made self-proclaimed documentary.

Arguing for the sake of arguing, knowing nothing but arguing... stop it. When someone shows you something 'Oh too crazy, I wont watch it' - Wannabe?? . I give absolutely honest research, I do not give Icke, Alex Johnes or Maussian who are in the HALL OF SHAME...

And quit claiming you know, you know nothing, you DONT even want to know. You are a KIDDIE (you still didnt get it?) and insulting times more intelligent people than you. Tinfoil is your head...

Stop insulting people who have read tons of pages and you are a tiny dot compared to them, they are proposing something, they are not 100% certain but their data is enough to make a STABLE THEORY UNLIKE YOURS.

There is no reason to believe in UFOs

UFOs Are real GET IT? What is not proven is - ALIENS it is DIFFERENT (do you see this word) from Aliens.

U nidentified
F lying
O bject

OK since they are not real go see this case:

http://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/cash-landrum-ufo-incident.htm

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Pineywoods.html

Don't tell me shit 'they may have told LIES' - if you are so certain GO check their MEDICAL RECORD, go ask THEIR DOCTOR, this is how research is done. You are just shizzing behind a PC. This is the proof that UFOs are NOT ILLUSION. Other proof BELOW: (ever cared to read 1000 pages?)

Did you see the link, I will resize it for your clueless kind - Fairy TALE right? Fairy? No I do not believe in magical faeries, I told you million times I am not from the ones you think - ever heard of Andromedians, Cetusians, Yetti and god knows what else and Galatic Federation of Light? - Now that's NEW AGE RELIGION, I do not believe these, there are the crazy people you mean who believe in those things. Quit comparing me to those, I am objective and you are a sore LOSER..

What do you know about PROJECT BLUE BOOK? HYNEK? Nothing! Why do you ignore when I show you real existing Gov sites/Blue book studying UFOs. Cause you're a little biatch that's why.

Why should I argue at all with you? you know nothing and argue with your nothing. Continue and soon you will be ignored. I make discussions with smart people, not kids under 18 years of age (if you didn't get what I am saying though even if you were above 18) who are clueless and argue for the sake of arguing.

Last edited:
Level 22
Do you know the meaning of SCOFFER or PSEUDOSKEPTIC/PSEUDOSCIENTIST? That's you, except you are not qualified to be even a skeptic because a skeptic goes to the place, asks questions like an investigator and makes a statement on it.

It means when you are certain something is NOT even if there is data that can show it COULD BE - even if this data isn't enough to say IT IS FOR SURE.

Do I say I am CERTAIN what these are? No, I am saying what they LIKELY are basing on existing data. Saying FOR SURE they are not is as wrong as being certain without proof.

I am not denying proven facts, that would be you. I am aware that the Third Reich had rockets, but they were certainly not first with them.

Then read history, fact is, Nazi were MORE ADVANCED in technology than the alliance.

And also the Swastika comes from India, there are temples with swastika symbols connected to gods or something, that show where the naszi took it from. Also Hitler and his close people in the alleged Vril society were quite interested in extraterrestrial life and were looking back to ancient stuff. The Swastika being proof of that.

Why doesn't the military utilize any of their technology? (in times of war)
Why didn't the U.S military, for instance, utilize their alien technology to beat the shit out of Vietnam and instead lose both good men but also the popular opinion about U.S.
How come it isn't the military but corporations that develop military technology in which they very open to publish their work and not at all in

Good question but let me give you a LOGICAL explanation, because I do not follow BLIND 'tinfoil heads' as you call them. I am just reaching similar conclusions and ideas. So my own logical opinion is that - tell me, why should they use their technology in WARS NOT THREATENING USA? That's right, if the US continent were ever threated.

That's why I think when WW3 comes and nuclears are used, we may see those hidden UFOs in terms of some highly advanced aircraft you've not seen so far.

Actually why not see a conference where many REAL INCIDENTS OF UFOS SHUTTING DOWN NUCLEAR SITES happening? It's possible these to be man made since e.g Israel is trying to shut down Iran's nuclears in their own way.. so yes, drones or spy things - I do not exclude it, what you dont even accept it can be that?

I do not say anything is CERTAIN, afterall when you don't know you can only assume. That's what I hate - a certain Yes and a certain No is wrong, you cannot be certain to say No for sure.

Level 24
You complain about the lack of knowledge and after a little rant you finally provided some. However you didn't provide with any leads on what the fuck to read. It's like this guy eImtoR says, "Care to read through a fair thousand of pages??". Leading to an obvious answer: No! However if you know so much about the topic why won't you sum it up for me?
You still haven't done it, instead you gave us an hour long video.
I don't have time for this, i got to cook, study, sleep and relieve myself sexually.

Also 1/3 of
america
believe in UFO's. I think that says alot.

This movie presents absolutely nothing of value, it's simply just a way of dumbing down the official explanation and uh.. uh yeah that's it.
It's stupid.
It's ignorant.
It's retarded.

The story goes,
a group of hijackers hijacked a plane by housing house and work tools, killed the pilots and also a passenger - took control of the plane - flew the standard route until they changed it and then 10 minutes later they crashed into the twin tower.
10 minutes is little time for anyone to react, the officials did not know where the plane was headed - if it was hijacked - how could they shoot it down?
So it crashed into the tower.

Does this seem like an unreasonable story?
There are of course recordings supporting this story, from the plane itself, from the air control. But they're just "part of the conspiracy"?
It's funny how you ignore that THIS story of the video is told within the FACTS that are given with the story that America sold to the people.

But of course, if you can't deny a true video anymore, just ignore the facts and tell it's stupid, without actually knowing anything.

I did not read all of the posts, but some people make me sick.
Maybe they feel like they have any control of the world because
1. They don't try to change the world
2. They play minecraft 24/7
3. They are rich and treated with respect because of that or finally
4. They think being able to choose between two deceases (war or public spy) is freedom enough.

I may start a thread with people who want to talk about it and not believe everything they have been told.
Yes, there is a LOT of crap out there for BOTH sides. But I decided for "conspiracy" stuff because it DOES make sense, unlike the real stories.

The more experience in life you have, the more you know how freaking cold and selfish many people are.

Maybe I need to tell you guys a story. Like 10 years ago I was a very big believer in society and politics. I loved watching TV and I loved checking news and whenever there were doubts, I put my country first and I thought "stupid conspiracy believers, how stupid are they?". But I turned off the TV. After now 5 years without TV and without radio (I only let media to myself that I control, so in public I put on ipod) I stop believing in the freaking stupid crap that they told me to believe.

But I know that as long as you keep watching and consuming all that stuff, it WILL make sense to you, because they sell their lie very good.

So please, if you want to try something new, just turn off the stupid media and get information by people who KNOW stuff and dont need to manipulate information.

For the others: I am fine that you want to believe in a lie, but then, please stop putting people under pressure who may want to find out about it and just are shy or something like that.

Anachron, very little coming from will ever be truthful as you claim you self can predict the very future.
You know how the human brain works?
You always imagine other people to be like you.
It's one of our WORST abilities.

You imagine me to lie about such things because I have nothing better to do.
Either you would do it or you have never experienced or heard about anything or anyone having a crazy experience. Just ask your family, your friends, there will surely be someone who DID have an experience like this.

I am sorry, I don't need to lie. I don't need to make myself bigger than I am.
All I am doing is telling you this system sucks and it tells you lies.

You ignored everything I just said. With this, I will ignore you from now on. Good bye, Mr I-think-I-am-the-best-because-I-dont-believe-in-such-theories-just-because-I-dont-want-any-of-them-to-be-real-because-I-dont-want-my-world-to-be-different-than-it-is-now-because-I-am-to-lazy-to-change-my-view-no-matter-how-valid-other-evidences-are Troll.

Edit:
This is the most dumb thing i've ever heard.
Congratulation, you are the second one who will be ignored by me now. Not because I am ignoring your points, but because all you keep doing is attacking me personally when I am trying to tell you what happened in my life.

Did you ever have any good argument with someone who does not share your way of life?
I don't think so.

Level 24
Maybe I need to tell you guys a story. Like 10 years ago I was a very big believer in society and politics. I loved watching TV and I loved checking news and whenever there were doubts, I put my country first and I thought "stupid conspiracy believers, how stupid are they?". But I turned off the TV. After now 5 years without TV and without radio (I only let media to myself that I control, so in public I put on ipod) I stop believing in the freaking stupid crap that they told me to believe.
This is the most dumb thing i've ever heard.

Level 5
Would you believe me if I told you that I can read peoples mind?

If you think I lie, it's because that's the way the human brain work. One does always imagine himself in that situation, as in you believe I lie because you lie. It's simple brain science.

I really can read minds,

do you believe me?

Would you believe me if I told you that I can read peoples mind?

If you think I lie, it's because that's the way the human brain work. One does always imagine himself in that situation, as in you believe I lie because you lie. It's simple brain science.

I really can read minds,

do you believe me?
I would not believe you because of the way how you treat other opinions.
You laugh about them and make jokes instead of honestly thinking about them.
If you want people to respect and believe you, maybe you should respect them first.

So, you are dead to me now for real. Happy trolling.

Level 5
I would not believe you because of the way how you treat other opinions.
You laugh about them and make jokes instead of honestly thinking about them.
If you want people to respect and believe you, maybe you should respect them first.

but I laugh at them, because of my ability to read minds! I can, I really can!!
I can tell that they are all lying!

Telepathy is real, WAKE UP
telepathy.gif

Not everyone can do it but the government have hired some of us to decieve you all, not only can we read minds but we can CONTROL minds. Stop being so ignorant. WAKE UP!!!! STOP BEING BLIND!!
SEE THE LIGHT, I WILL REMOVE THE LOCKS THE GOVERNMENT TELEPATHS PUT ON YOU - ANACHRON
I
RELEASE
YOU

LIVE FREE!!!!!
260885-bigthumbnail.jpg

It's weird that you don't believe me when I use the exact same reasoning as you, don't you think?
You don't believe me, but expect me to believe you.

Level 24
Congratulation, you are the second one who will be ignored by me now. Not because I am ignoring your points, but because all you keep doing is attacking me personally when I am trying to tell you what happened in my life.
Self-contradicting again, haha.
Are you perhaps digging in because you know you can't win the discussion?

Also you still haven't responded to this, quote:
You complain about the lack of knowledge and after a little rant you finally provided some. However you didn't provide with any leads on what the fuck to read. It's like this guy eImtoR says, "Care to read through a fair thousand of pages??". Leading to an obvious answer: No! However if you know so much about the topic why won't you sum it up for me?
Are you afraid to try prove anything or just lazy? Either way you don't make much of a case.

You know how the human brain works?
You always imagine other people to be like you.
It's one of our WORST abilities.
So you think telepathy works? It's been proven over and over and over again, that it doesn't work. Mediums, healers, prophets, it's all bullshit.

I love how you say you shouldn't believe everything you are told and then proceeds to tell the wildest stories and proceed to blame onlookers for ignorance.

Level 8
But I decided for "conspiracy" stuff because it DOES make sense, unlike the real stories.

This intrigues me. Why do the real stories not make sense?

--

Also, please kindly tell us a good conspiracy theory. Argue for it yourself, and try to not be vague. If you can provide reasonable proof that we don't have to research for over 9000 hours(since you are knowledgeable in the topic, you should be able to sum it up right?), you might just gain some respect back from what you lost in these threads...

Also, do you have any more stories of predicting the future? I mean, once is hardly enough for people to believe it's anything but a coincidence.

Level 5
Grow up, kid. I have done conversation with older than me people, former NASA people, known skeptics, you are NOTHING. None of your arguments have any bearing because you know NOTHING of the topic, do you understand??

My grandmother is 90 years old, I conversate with her quite often.

Grow up, read documents, read cases, read witnesses, read pilots, read policemen, THEN make your conclusion. Having some poor knowledge and saying 'I won't bother, this is too crazy for me' is ZERO RESEARCH. And YOu tell ME, how I have to do the research??
Actually yes, you should so some research. Read a book or two. Get to know a something about anything. It's not like your brain would suffer from overload.

Why, why don\t you see yourself how many cases exist, NOT ALL can be called: Lies, crazy people, whatever. Even skeptics cannot disregard the biggest cases...
Okay, do you believe in God?
Do you know how many people who have sighted, heard or spoken to God? (claims to have, at least).
I'd say throughoutu history the amount of cases where people have spoken to god is a thousand times more than UFO-sightings.
Does this mean that all these happened?

And yes, you DO need to do some research and you shouldn't have dropped out of school.

In least of all there is an agreement of being some military testing, is it hard for your little brain to understand that? Since I cannot say with certainty 'Aliens' but I DO KNOW technology HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM NAZI. And the NAZI may have created something, "may" as in we can assume.
It's widely known that former nazi scientists started working for the United States (and other countries) but no Nazi UFO-technology were stealen, as it DIDN'T EXIST.

Arguing for the sake of arguing, knowing nothing but arguing... stop it. When someone shows you something 'Oh too crazy, I wont watch it' - Wannabe?? . I give absolutely honest research, I do not give Icke, Alex Johnes or Maussian who are in the HALL OF SHAME...

I can't make any sense out of this at all, so here's a kitten.
cute-kittenweee1.jpg

And quit claiming you know, you know nothing, you DONT even want to know. You are a KIDDIE (you still didnt get it?) and insulting times more intelligent people than you. Tinfoil is your head...
I haven't insulted anyone more intelligent than me, I've only insulted you so far.

If this was some contest of maturity, I'd win.
You'll be living in your tin foil-wrapped basement into your late 50's when you'll finally repent, get a clean shave and maybe even do something with your life.

Stop insulting people who have read tons of pages and you are a tiny dot compared to them, they are proposing something, they are not 100% certain but their data is enough to make a STABLE THEORY UNLIKE YOURS.
I am starting to wonder if you can actually read at all, as you only seem to be able to look at a text and imagine it to say whatever you want it to say.

UFOs Are real GET IT? What is not proven is - ALIENS it is DIFFERENT (do you see this word) from Aliens.

U nidentified
F lying
O bject

OK since they are not real go see this case:
UFOs are not real until proven. They are not. Neither are alien.

[
url]http://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/cash-landrum-ufo-incident.htm[/url]

http://www.ufocasebook.com/Pineywoods.html

Don't tell me shit 'they may have told LIES' - if you are so certain GO check their MEDICAL RECORD, go ask THEIR DOCTOR, this is how research is done. You are just shizzing behind a PC. This is the proof that UFOs are NOT ILLUSION. Other proof BELOW: (ever cared to read 1000 pages?)

Yeah, very convincing event.
A girl gets burn damage - and radiation damage, probably from whatever.
No medical report is made, no medical explanation is made. It could be whatever that the local doctor was not able to establish.
IT MUST BE ALIENS
OR UFO
OR THE ELITE
OR ILLUMINATI
OH FUCK, IT WAS ALL AT SAME

I see no difference between that report and all the thousands report of Stigmata.
weeping685.jpg

Did you see the link, I will resize it for your clueless kind - Fairy TALE right? Fairy? No I do not believe in magical faeries, I told you million times I am not from the ones you think - ever heard of Andromedians, Cetusians, Yetti and god knows what else and Galatic Federation of Light? - Now that's NEW AGE RELIGION, I do not believe these, there are the crazy people you mean who believe in those things. Quit comparing me to those, I am objective and you are a sore LOSER..

I'm pretty sure New Age Religion is on the same level as Nazi UFOs.

Iron-Sky.jpg

ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF A NAZI UFO*

What do you know about PROJECT BLUE BOOK? HYNEK? Nothing! Why do you ignore when I show you real existing Gov sites/Blue book studying UFOs. Cause you're a little biatch that's why.

Why should I argue at all with you? you know nothing and argue with your nothing. Continue and soon you will be ignored. I make discussions with smart people, not kids under 18 years of age (if you didn't get what I am saying though even if you were above 18) who are clueless and argue for the sake of arguing.

They are not studies of UFOs.
They are compilation of the sightings.
Not a study of it nor does it present any other fact than "people saw it happen, now it's in a book - it must be true".
It resemblances as much scientific evidence as this book,
bible.jpg
´

Which is also a book about what people saw and heard. It's probably more true though.

Level 7
Okay, do you believe in God?
Do you know how many people who have sighted, heard or spoken to God? (claims to have, at least).
I'd say throughoutu history the amount of cases where people have spoken to god is a thousand times more than UFO-sightings.
Does this mean that all these happened?

But God IS real! How else did all of you exist? Evolution cannot create Something as complicated as the Brain, or as the eye!
The universe didn't come out of nothing, God created it!

But Because you have not read the Bible or Believe in Him you do not feel as Enlightened as I do, and it is a Shame! But do not worry, He has a plan for all of us, even for you.

God Bless You!

Status
Not open for further replies.