• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Movie Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Can someone or someall xD, suggest us few movies. New movies or old but good movies.
Horror, SF, Action, Comedy (Don't like Romance Movies; only if there is good comedy or parody...)...

Last 2 movies i watched were Crank 2 and Feast III, hilarious movies as hell.
Crank is f******, chaotic, nasty movie, and Feast 3 is some kind of strange horror lol, just could stop watching it. Its is good quality horror, only... its has some parts funny as hell. "http://www.pajiba.com/film_reviews/feast-3-review.php" here is the review.

Level 34
I've been watching Guy Ritchie films lately.

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Snatch
RocknRolla

Level 11
Here are some basic shit everyone have watched:

LOTR
MATRIX
STAR WARS

...Why did I even mentioned these?

lol

Watched RocknRolla, seen somting about 1st one, its with jason statham, i'll check them out :D. Anyone likes Terminator movies ? You ppl seen trailer #3 of terminator ? Look good to me :D. They change ending coz it got leaked.

I've been watching Guy Ritchie films lately.

Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Snatch
RocknRolla

Those 2 look good.

Level 11
Level 18
I could give you a top 10 of my favorite movies, but unless you want it I think I like some other kinds of movies (okay, I do like some horror). For comedy, most of the comedies I have seen in my life were the ones my sister bought...extremely clichéd romantic comedies).

I would suggest watching The Others, not mentioned as much as some others like The Shining, but I think you should give it a try :D.

And since you also like Pulp Fiction, what about Reservoir Dogs or Kill Bill? I liked those.

Wasn't Knowing with Nicolas Cage? He's not really my kind of actor. :(

Level 11
Nicolas Cage does usually triler movies, but, lately he does good movies, and Knowing is a great movie.
Dont like Kill Bill, its somtn like powapop girls xD, and i think everyone seen Kill Bill series.

I clould stand watching Twilight, dl it, watched few parts and i deleted it... and Quantum of Solace is pretty good movie. Lots of action.

BTW who likes and doesnt know, there is new south park season started, you can watch new epizodes on their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.