• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Strategie Debate: What is you spell build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
By megmaconqueror

Alright alright, I know this won't be much of a debate. But hey, I still want to know how everyone plays TCO.

Notes/Rules
1) You do NOT have to do every character
2) You are NOT limited to one build
3) You are NOT limited in using spells only in the game
4) You CAN use a spell you would like to suggest for the hero
5) You CAN use spell book spells.
6) You SHOULD only list the spells you use, passives are included.
7) you MUST list at least ONE spell build to be apart of this debate
7a) Administrators are NOT bound in any way to the above rule, but it is preferred if they did follow it.
8) If items are a main part of your spell build, please list them as an item. "Item: (item name)"

Alright, anyway, here is how it'll go, you first list spells by character, so like this.

1. (Charater Name): (Spell build name, or "(your name here)'s Spell build)
  2. Spell 0
  3. Spell 1
  4. Spell 2
  5. Spell 3
  6. Spell 4

And so on. After EACH spell build, list its strengths then ANY weakness you find. So for an example of above's spell build

Strengths: This build is great for short bursts of high dps making it easy for you to take down that mini boss easily without risking others​

Weaknesses: Lacks long term dps, is mana dependent, weakens the character's survivability for long battles like epic bosses.​
If there is a counter to the weaknesses in the build being solved by items, please state which item and how it counters the weakness. For an example.

Item counters: (insert hp and armor bonus item here) increases the characters survivability, and (insert major mana regeneration item here) makes those short bursts of high dps much longer because of the increased mana/sec giving the character more mana to fire off that high dps.​
Okay, now that the builds is out of the way, next step. DEBATING!

Alright, after reviewing someone's spell build, list any weaknesses you see, any comments, any modifications, or any strengths that you think they missed. An example below.

1. Weakness: The short bursts of high dps will make it hard with a huge mob.
  2. Strength: The high dps will make it great with a huge mob because its AoE.
  3. Comments: That's a great build, I think I'll try it.
  4. Modification: Instead of (item/spell name here) you should try (item/spell name here), or use (item/spell name here) after using (item/spell name here)
Alright, I think that is it. If you think I missed anything, or if there is something that shouldn't be there, or if you think I should add another rule/note, just leave it in the reply like below.

Note: I think you should (what ever you think here)​

Status
Not open for further replies.