• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive's Times; Volume 1 1/14/2011

Which do you prefer? Hive's Times, or Hive's SE

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
D: hoho I was late

late opinion:
The Problem is not the idea itself
it's the people working in it.
Like Hindy said all it needs is: "good writers, good artists, and good content "
for example:
1- How about getting a funny user for the funny section as a good start
2- A good artist with a good humor (red shift) to help with the comics/pics (just force him to make a pooo once each month)
3- for god's sake! stop trying to mimic Frostwhisper's hive comics, he have proven that he is the best when it comes to that style of story telling.

Also, make the thing Monthly instead of weekly, add model/icon/skin/ chosen by the ones who are actually modding them. (though the model chosen was awesome).

Thread will be closed by request of Op after one last post by an old member who enjoyed being related to the comics joke so much he wanted to share.

Last edited:
Level 25
The giant rook watches from the dead trees. Nothing breathes beneath his shadow.

what can change the nature of a man?

did you have that dream again? a black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside...

ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurtsithurts

the moon is in alignment with the unknown zodiac

He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. He knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread.

The silent, sleeping, staring houses in the backwoods always dream... It would be merciful to tear them down...

no, i'm not back. and no bonus points for finding the origins of my quotes. but when summoned like an eldritch horror, well, gotta play the part

Status
Not open for further replies.