• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hive Theater: Showing #1: Destiny Deoxys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Since I feel our community has been dwindling a bit, I decided to come up with a new way to bring us all together. Movie nights. I'll post one thread in the off-topic section every couple of days with a new movie (they will be from random genres, sometimes they'll be live action, sometimes they'll be animated). All of these films are up on Youtube, and have either been deemed okay to upload by the original publishers, or have been uploaded by the publishers themselves.

The point of this is that we can just sit back, relax and watch a movie. As well as comment whenever something funny / noteworthy happens in the movie. It's just a fun way for more of the site to connect with each other.

So without further explanation, I present to you the first showing of the week. Pokemon Movie #7: Destiny Deoxys. Grab some popcorn, turn off the lights and enjoy!

Movie #1: Pokemon Movie 7: Destiny Deoxys

Genre: Anime
Running Time: 98 minutes
Release Year: 2004
Rating: G (American Rating System, means OK for All Ages)

Status
Not open for further replies.