• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Pixar Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
183.jpg
THE PIXAR THEORY

This article just came up 2 days ago at KYM and I find it very interesting, since it became a wild hit to some people yet it looks very, very ludicrous to my visualization of the entire pixar universe(not to mention its ruining my childhood)

I want to post all possible theories these people came up but I don't like to splash 'skyscrapers of text' and end up getting ran sacked by bad commentaries and getting the thread closed.

So what's this all About?

The Pixar Theory is a hypothesis which posits that every movie produced by Pixar Animation Studios exists within the same universe in a linear timeline. The notion was first popularized in July 2013 after blogger Jon Negroni fleshed out his theory on his personal website.

Sounds crazy? yes I know but lately people started discussing such topics which also started a video:

And about the guy named 'Jon Negroni' who somehow debated a wide possible theory that all pixar movies are in the same page, not to mention the whole theory is based on survival to the fittest genre.

you can read his article here: LINK

"WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS?" even though Jay Ward, a manager of the movie Cars said this has nothing to do with all of the movies, though its cool and worked out.

Level 23
All I can say right now is... Cool. Still reading the article though.

EDIT: The video doesn't really put much justice on this theory but the article is really awesome. It would be awesome if they could fit the short stories in the story too.

Though I do have 1 question.. Why the hell did pixar make a very elaborate story like this? Is it some kind of hidden message or a warning?

Last edited:
Level 14
This is actually interesting.

Hmm, either massive easter eggs all compiled together by someone who has too much free time... or it's actually the solid foundations of the Pixar Universe.

Last edited:
Level 14
I actually thought more about this.

Imho, Pixar are just recycling stuff in order to lower production value. Disney has been doing that for years. It's just that Pixar recycled so many things, that they all seem to come together one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.