• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

World War 2: World in Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Shouldn't you be compressing your Gallactic rental-models already?

I did... But, I'm gonna stop continuing it... :eek: But, I love texture path editing... I'm gonna miss it though...

Okay, James7... I know your smarter than having to let it gain some weight without doing something about it... Hmm, I'm gonna have to look in your map...

BTW, I'm wondering... Are you using the Marine model? The one with the 50s looking guy?

I really need someone to reduce the model...

Level 13
I did... But, I'm gonna stop continuing it... :eek: But, I love texture path editing... I'm gonna miss it though...

Okay, James7... I know your smarter than having to let it gain some weight without doing something about it... Hmm, I'm gonna have to look in your map...

BTW, I'm wondering... Are you using the Marine model? The one with the 50s looking guy?

I really need someone to reduce the model...

Look in mah map? o_O?

And I'm not using the marine model.

Level 13
Oh sorry man. I was planning on updating when I got back later....but....well ended up getting side tracked ;)

I'll update tomorrow, sorry for the wait ^_^

Oh and btw I'm probably going to get rid of ground supplies all together.

Level 17
It's Illidan(evil)X's RA1 soldier model.

I don't see it in his models...

BTW, I just played it for 10 minutes... And I gotta say it's pretty massive... And kinda laggy... And loading is slow...

But most of those can be fixed with Widgetizer!

BTW, I hate custom mouse... What's the point of it if the player will feel disoriented with it?

Still gonna play it soon... This time, it's in GG-Arena...

Level 13
Actually I used a tool more powerful than Widgetizer already on the map.

And when combined with Vex's optimizer it removed almost all the lag for ME in the game. Which is huge considering my computer is possibly the shittiest any of you will ever hear about ^_^.

Level 17
Yep... You should really put an addition .01 when changing it...

BTW, lemme guess your compressor... That weird korean thing?

For me, it's just Widgetizer... Best compression, best load optimizer...

Ofcourse, I uncheck some of the buggy components...

EDIT:

Just some notes

-Submarine selection size is too big... Try it out...
-No custom sound set.. Aww...
-Icons... they're nice
-Good concept...

Well, that's my 2 minute try... I'll try it in GGclient next time...

Level 9
Yo, better this time :) But I have two suggestions:

1) Make it easier to control your units. I get confussed on where they are sometimes.

2) Make the ammo system a little less complicated. I'll have a ton of supply trucks, and a lot of my men won't have their ammo replenished.

I like the new picture you added too :)

Oh, and the factory STILL won't build (and I've downloaded the latest latest latest version)

Level 13
Yo, better this time :) But I have two suggestions:

1) Make it easier to control your units. I get confussed on where they are sometimes.

2) Make the ammo system a little less complicated. I'll have a ton of supply trucks, and a lot of my men won't have their ammo replenished.

I like the new picture you added too :)

Oh, and the factory STILL won't build (and I've downloaded the latest latest latest version)

Hm...I thought I removed Ground Supplies in this version.

And what is better in this version?

I'm probably going to add a General system similar to A&A. So you can have around 3-4 Field Marshalls to keep track of your men.

Hmm...Mmk obviously I have a few more bugs to work out :]

And also, how are you playing this? Online or by yourself?

Level 9
Hm...I thought I removed Ground Supplies in this version.

And what is better in this version?

I'm probably going to add a General system similar to A&A. So you can have around 3-4 Field Marshalls to keep track of your men.

Hmm...Mmk obviously I have a few more bugs to work out :]

And also, how are you playing this? Online or by yourself?

You removed it? Oo....I didn't check tbh :p I typed that out while downloading the latest version. Umm, I'm playing it by myself, not online. Is that the problem with the factory?

Level 13
I don't know if it's the problem with the factory. I doubt it.

However Slith(sp?) reported in the DL thread that he was getting fatal errors when he tried to play the map. He's on a mac though so that might be it...Hopefully it's not for everyone.

Level 9
I don't know if it's the problem with the factory. I doubt it.

However Slith(sp?) reported in the DL thread that he was getting fatal errors when he tried to play the map. He's on a mac though so that might be it...Hopefully it's not for everyone.

Damn you and that factory :p

Are you working with anyone or is just you? Because I think that if that factory problem isn't solved, the map isn't going to do so hot lol.

Level 1
Loving what you have done with this map so far. One thing my friends and I noticed though is that carriers can't refuel aircraft. Is this a bug? We're using the version you have on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.