• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What will happen to Arthas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
You guys are all world of warcraft nerds... no, To me The Lich King Arthas. Will never die. Some of you are right, Blizzard just kills off there greatest and coolest villans for gameplay reasons, Arthas will live on with us in spirit if blizzard kills him off. But i think blizzard will be crafty with his death and you will see his body covered in ice on the frozen throne again and he will be like ner' zhul and trick another young hero to merge with his soul..ses......... Yeah.... that's what will happen.....

LoL Warcraft NERD!

You guys are all world of warcraft nerds... no, To me The Lich King Arthas. Will never die. Some of you are right, Blizzard just kills off there greatest and coolest villans for gameplay reasons, Arthas will live on with us in spirit if blizzard kills him off. But i think blizzard will be crafty with his death and you will see his body covered in ice on the frozen throne again and he will be like ner' zhul and trick another young hero to merge with his soul..ses......... Yeah.... that's what will happen.....

Pfft, optimist.

Level 15

yeah... spirit of Arthas will live on... in the one who dares to put on his dreaded crown and claim Frostmourne as his own... Lich King will live... forever...

ehm, did i say something?

Level 7
But i think blizzard will be crafty with his death and you will see his body covered in ice on the frozen throne again and he will be like ner' zhul and trick another young hero to merge with his soul..ses......... Yeah.... that's what will happen.....

Wait. Is this Warcraft or Diablo?

(In other words, Blizz had done that before. It wouldn't be very creative or original.)

Level 15
hehe, yeah... that blue stone in Arthas' helm... after frostmourne and the helm will be destroyed, the Hero will stick the stone in his own head, put on a dark coat... and will go to the east...

Maiev and Akama will come out of nowhere and help you kill Arthas, but it will turn out that he is not the final boss of the expansion and that another boss from another raid, (Kel'Thuzad) thought to be killed, has sided with the Burning Legion and is attempting to summon the great demonlord Kil'Jaeden into the world using the mystical Icewell on the nearby isle of Hrothgar's Landing, where there will be tons of new dailies and two instances where you get helped out by a couple of badass blue dragons, one of which is killed by a giant Pit Lord who fails at killing you because you are in the air in one of the available dailies and instead he just yells at you from afar.

Hmm. Sounds familiar.

Level 15
i even know who will be behind the operation of summoning kil'jaeden on hrothgar's landing...
and i even know who will summon Kil'jaeden in the NEXT expansion...
"Hrothgar's landing was merely a setback..."

Level 15
"Emerald Nightmare was merely a setback... and Tomb of Sargeras too... just as Hrothgar's Landing, Magister's Terrace and Tempest Keep! Mwahahaha!"

btw, since now he has no head, in his next 'setback' we'll have to bring his hearth, then his right arm, then his left arm... and (since all quest-givers who wanted us to kill him are betrayers) in the final expansion №497587 we'll fight an abomination stiched from the pieces of kael'thas...

After blizz finish making that new MMORPG of theirs...
"World of Warcraft was merely a setback..."

"Emerald Nightmare was merely a setback... and Tomb of Sargeras too... just as Hrothgar's Landing, Magister's Terrace and Tempest Keep! Mwahahaha!"

btw, since now he has no head, in his next 'setback' we'll have to bring his hearth, then his right arm, then his left arm... and (since all quest-givers who wanted us to kill him are betrayers) in the final expansion №497587 we'll fight an abomination stiched from the pieces of kael'thas...

After blizz finish making that new MMORPG of theirs...
"World of Warcraft was merely a setback..."

25 years later...

'Star of Diablocraft' was merely a setback...

Level 15
When i die and descend to hell (unlikey that they'll let me enter heaven with that amount of sarcasm and naughty jokes) i'll hear the voice:
"Now hello there... you know, mortal world was merely a setback..."

Level 15
|_________| (insert whatever word here) was merely a setback!

we've gone off-topic. this thread is 'bout Arthas =DD

Level 15
He's far from being redeemed already, also there isn't a Ner'zhul anymore, because Arthas betrayed and killed him, and his human child self (his humanity), though his child self seems to have survived somehow, which can open a plot line in the Icecrown Citadel raid.

He's far from being redeemed already, also there isn't a Ner'zhul anymore, because Arthas betrayed and killed him, and his human child self (his humanity), though his child self seems to have survived somehow, which can open a plot line in the Icecrown Citadel raid.

If you have finished the quest line in WoW,
Matthias Lehner is gone, because Tirion has destroyed the Frozen Heart after determining that there's no redemption for Arthas.

However, I think that this isn't the last we've seen of him. I bet that when you touched the Heart underneath the Citadel he actually escaped his prison and now plots to overthrow the Lich King and restore himself. Perhaps Matthias instructed Tirion to destroy it, as a cover up.

Level 15
Arthas plans to overthrow Arthas? poor shizofrenic lich king...
Tirion never knew Matthias, as far as we know... though he may have contacted him while he gazed into the heart of Arthas in the Cathedral of Darkness, but that contradicts the suggestion that he is no longer bound within the heart =)

Level 15
If you have finished the quest line in WoW,
Matthias Lehner is gone, because Tirion has destroyed the Frozen Heart after determining that there's no redemption for Arthas.

However, I think that this isn't the last we've seen of him. I bet that when you touched the Heart underneath the Citadel he actually escaped his prison and now plots to overthrow the Lich King and restore himself. Perhaps Matthias instructed Tirion to destroy it, as a cover up.

ohhh that lich king is so clever, lol :]

Level 21
That World of Warcraft Arthas: Rise of the Lich King tells everything of your answers.
Oh and I have played Reign of Chaos and Frozen Throne.

Level 9
Well this is interesting, i like wow storyline but it have so much "setbacks"
i think, Matthias was the only way to redeem arthas, but when the heart was destroyed there goes the only chance ¬¬

But as i see in cataclism expasions, it says volcanos erupts, and crap all the continents on fire whatever,

So that means the throne of the lich king will be melt down and somehow the lich king will lose his power. easy for players to fight him again and watch jaina cast some flame strike on him and kill him, while watching Matthias ghost flying to the skies and stuff

Then there will be other bosses saying: the lick kings power has awakened......thanks to the death of the lich king..... and there goes blizzard imagination again

Level 15
You get the Lich King to 1% health... he falls over, gets on one knee, and slowly takes off his helmet, the golden lockes of hair slowly falling on his shoulders, glimmering through his now fiery presence...

...and out of his mouth gush forth the terrible words, not the most foolish man would ever want to hear...

Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!

Level 8
I've got it!

We're all idiots, and we should just wait until the raid and the new expansion are released, instead of wasting away, reading rediculous predictions and idiotic off-topic posts, such as the one above me (and this one >.>)

Anyway, I have no idea what's gonna happen with the Lich King, but the trend seems to be just killing 'em off and moving on with the next expansion :/

Level 4
NO.1 JOSS IS RIGHT! STOP BANTERING COZ IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE , LETS IT BACK WATCH
NO.2 THE GHOST ARTHAS MENETHIL KID ISNT GONNA JUST BE THERE AND DO SHIT WHILE AN ENTIRE STORYLINE IS ASKING 'WTF Y THIS IS KID SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT ARTHAS'????? HES PORBABLY GONNA BE TEH ANSWER TO OUR QUESTION!
NO.3 SHUT UP PLZ! I MEAN RLY? LIKE 7 PAGES OF ENDLESS ARGUEING OVER SUMTHING WE DONT DECIDE? CMON!!!!!!!!!!
feel free to get mad over this, doesnt mean dick to me <.<

NO.1 JOSS IS RIGHT! STOP BANTERING COZ IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE , LETS IT BACK WATCH
NO.2 THE GHOST ARTHAS MENETHIL KID ISNT GONNA JUST BE THERE AND DO SHIT WHILE AN ENTIRE STORYLINE IS ASKING 'WTF Y THIS IS KID SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT ARTHAS'????? HES PORBABLY GONNA BE TEH ANSWER TO OUR QUESTION!
NO.3 SHUT UP PLZ! I MEAN RLY? LIKE 7 PAGES OF ENDLESS ARGUEING OVER SUMTHING WE DONT DECIDE? CMON!!!!!!!!!!
feel free to get mad over this, doesnt mean dick to me <.<

You really need to lay off caps lock, I mean, sheesh, it's only a quarter inch away from your left hand's little finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.