• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Lich Kings Next Move

Status
Not open for further replies.
I basicly now what happened to Arthas. He merged with the Lich King and resides in Northrend. His undead minions have built a giant structure, called Icecrown Citadel, fillied with thousands of undead. Brann Bronzebeard explains that the Lich King is going to destroy all life within Azeroth very shortly. What do you think he is gonna do next?

Level 3
He's probably doing nothing. All of his lessers do all the work. He's just going to sit there and look a maps or something until Arthas gives him orders.

Level 36
preparing for millions of players raiding his citadel in new WoW expansion

Rofl! That sentence has more truth to it then anyone will ever know. It's sad how WoW has just taken over the WC3 lore, and it's now twisted to suite whatever purposes the WoW DEvs have in mind.

Proof of this? I was watching the DVD that came with the BC collecters addition. They were talking about the new races. One of the devs said something like "We wanted to screw everybody up and make the Blood Elves on the Hord and the Draenei on the alliance. So we did, and then we came up with a story to make it all work". This disgusts me. The people that put so much time into creating the original lore must be pulling their hair out at what the WoW devs are doing to it. Lore should come first, crazy ideas second, not the other way around. I for one am sick and frekaing tired of Blizzard constantly screwing up their once beautiful lore to better fit their twisted needs.

In other news, the Lich King is (in lore) restoring rhe citadel. Once that's done, he'll just keep building up his Undead Army (perhaps release another plague if the mood suits him) and then invade all of Azeroth and bring about its total damnation.

To whoever said that the Lich King doesn't do anything, he just leaves it to his subordinates. WRONG. Absolutely wrong. The chief power of the Lich King is controlling others. He posessed every creature of Northrend at once and forced them to do his bidding. He is what making his army win. If you think about it, the Undead shouldn't be that much of the fighting force.... They have no will, no drive. What do they want? Well, probably to rest. So why then would they go on an exhausting campaign to wipe Azeroth off the map?

Because the Lich King is willing them to.

Offtopic: I'm very proud of myself, I managed to get 3 of my friends away from WoW, and now they play WC3 again instead of WoW 24/7. That's no easy feat :p

Level 4
Why, is it huge?

I declare the Burning Legion make a deal with the other races of Azeroth to not destroy the planet if they orchestrate a Night Elf Genocide.

Level 36
Yes it is huge. There are 9 million people playing WoW. Roughly 7 million of those players are a nightelf of some kind.

The Burning Legions ultimate goal is to completely destroy reality, so that only the silence of the void remains, so I don't think that would really work out....

Level 12
Yeah but Kil'Jaeden is not an idiot. He gets other people to do his work for him. If he could get the other races to wipe out the Night Elves for him if he didn't destroy them, you better bet he would! Same deal with the orcs and undead. He gets others to do his works for him. Manipulation. And anyways, once the other races finished Night Elf Genocide, he would go after them.

Level 4
"Yes it is huge. There are 9 million people playing WoW. Roughly 7 million of those players are a nightelf of some kind."

I'm confused, what's the big attraction behind being a Purple Elf with Anime Hair and Ears longer than a car?

Level 36
"Yes it is huge. There are 9 million people playing WoW. Roughly 7 million of those players are a nightelf of some kind."

I'm confused, what's the big attraction behind being a Purple Elf with Anime Hair and Ears longer than a car?

Because, all the noobs who come by who have never heard of Warcraft in their life think that NE are cool so they all decide to play them.

Level 36
I would have to disagree. Blizzard Devs have stated numerous times that Northrend isn't coming for a whole because they want to make Arthas as badass as possible, so they feel that 80 is too low a level for Arthas to be defeatable by. As much as I want Northrend in WoW, I agree with the Devs on this one.

Level 2
Hi

Hi~Ricky

Two things:

1. I never will understand what so many people see in world of warcraft.

2. The lich kings next move? Probably to retake the undercity were silvanas and her forsaken are.

Level 36
Why would he bother with #2? Sylvannas and the Forsaken are literally insignificant to him, and going on a campaign just to erradicate them seems awfully wasteful. Better yet, when he goes on his campaign to control all of Azeroth, he will wipe them off the map along the way.

Level 18
Yea the Scourge right now is amassing in Northrend
Prob with some new surprises for the living on the other 2 continents ;)
His forces on the mainland are somewhat weaker because theyre not recieving reinforcements, but when the Lich King wants to
He will be wiping the Forsaken from the planet as well as everyone else
Might take more than one shot to get EVERYONE but his first move will probably be killing the Forsaken, they did rebel against HIM

Why is it I can imagine a cinematic with Arthas in his big bad armor, landing on Azeroth, and imediatly scaring the shit out of anyone who sees him.

Then guards running at him, and Arthas/Lich King just pushing them away with some kind of shockwave power shit without even moving. Or freezing them.

Then again, I can also imagine Sargeras arriving on Azeroth and pwning the frozen throne.

Random PLayer: (looks at map to see where he is, then puts it back in his pocket)

*BOOM*

Random Player: (looks at map. Northrend is gone) HOLY SHI--

*BOOM*

I'm guessing that the Lich King will try to finish off all remainder of life left on Azeroth. In several years Sargeras might be able to remake his body using his massive amount of power. And If that is possible then Archimonde may come back as well and get into a fight with the Lich King. Now Illidan, Lady Vashj, Kael'thas, Grom Hellscream, Uther Lightbringer, and many other important heroes are dead or going to die within the next little while so they can't interfere. Illidan will die because he is a boss in the Black Temple in World Of Warcraft. Unfortunatley this is due to those WoW Dev's who said," Players like to be able to interact with important Warcraft Characters". That dosen't mean that we want them to die! Anyways this is going to happen, unfortunatley..

Last edited:
Level 12
I would love a good cin where the Wrolds greatest defenders stood up against Sargeras, knowing that they alone had to stop him, and were prepared to fight with all they had agaist him, and then they get totally smacked. lol he could step on Illidan for me, I used to like Illidan but know he is such a freaking looser. Always crying about how much his life sucks.

Level 2
Well, I think The Lich King's next moved would be first to defeat the growing power of the Forsaken right?... Then in a short while Illidan's forces are gathering again to defeat Kiljaeden and take it's full powers lol?, But none's gonna haapen now Blizzard earns a lot of money with WoW instead of Warcraft so I dont think there would be next story in Warcraft III...
And I hate WoW imo, it's just an MMORPG after you level up what will you gain? then you waste money with it...

Level 36
Well, I think The Lich King's next moved would be first to defeat the growing power of the Forsaken right?... Then in a short while Illidan's forces are gathering again to defeat Kiljaeden and take it's full powers lol?, But none's gonna haapen now Blizzard earns a lot of money with WoW instead of Warcraft so I dont think there would be next story in Warcraft III...
And I hate WoW imo, it's just an MMORPG after you level up what will you gain? then you waste money with it...

1) The Forsaken is nothing but a trifle in the eyes of the Lich King. There are more important things, like the Alliance, to wipe off the map.

2) Illidan will never be powerful enough to beat Kil'Jaeden

3) By levelling up in WoW you get acces to 90% of the actual game content. Seriously, the game is boring as shit until you hit the level cap anyway. You got your facts wrong there. I'm not much of a WoW fan, but your views are obviously biased because you dislike the game.

Get your facts straight next time.

Level 4
If Blizzard kills off Kil'Jaeden, I'll be royally pissed. They've already killed off their Greatest Demonic Leaders; if you kill off Kil'Jaeden, you have to resurrect Sargeras, Blizzard.

Level 36
Are you mad? Blizzard isn't going to kill of Kil'Jaeden. What do you think Burning Crusade is about? The Burning Legion. Who leads the Burning Legion? Kil'Jaeden. And plus: there's no one to kill Kil'Jaeden. I mean unless he pulls an Archimonde or whatever... but seriously... all the powers are preoccupied. Lich King is fighting everyone in Azeroth, everyone in Azeroth is fighting each other and the Lich King, Illidan is hiding in Outland like the pansy bitch that he is.

Level 8
The titans are kind of off in their own world though, becuase Sargeras is only one and there are easily 300 other titans off in their hood.

Level 12
Lol Titan smakage time! lol it would take about one finger off a titan to smake the whole planet down. One titan can take the whole burning legion (Sargeras had no problem tackling it) so they could just go noble and smack them all down and end the problem. Wait... the Eredar are Dranie (WoW BC) right? But in the WC3 manual it said Sargeras smacked down the Eredar before he turned into a demon(WC3 manual). So.... that was before he had Kil'jaeden. Kil'Jaeden was the one who convinced the Dranie to turn into Eredar for the BL(WoWBC)... so wtf that doesn't work. Stupid WoW screwed the whole thing. This is why I hate WoW, they take a good story and screw it beyond comparison. (But really, I like WoW. I always play it when I get the chance, which isn't much since only my friends have it)

Status
Not open for further replies.