• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] News! Evillizard has sent his ambassador, Deathwing, to Icecrown to speak with the Lich K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
News!
Evillizard has sent his ambassador, Deathwing, to Icecrown to speak with the Lich King. Luckily, me, Evillizerd, not EVILLIZARD, was able to tape it.
It started as
Deathwing: "I come to speak with you, about your war."
Lich King: "Ok, one sec" *puts away vodka*

an hour later
Deathwing: "Do ya like undead?"
Arthas: "Ya I like undead!"
an hour later
Deathwing: "Can you feel that?"
Arthas: "WAHAHAHAHAHAH!"
in the end, they came to an agreement. The Lich King would leave Deathbringer Saurfang as the lich king, and he would become the Frost King of Winterspring, and be safe there with Tiri. Now, some people question "Why not bolvar?" Well, it's because the Lich hero is much better then the firelord hero.
In other news, Evillizard is withdrawling troops from the mysterious portal. He seems to have won the war that he was supposebly fighting.

Attachments

• 24442.jpg
    24442.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 58
Level 18
You know,the nations of the DP have been talking and as soon as we defeat the Lich King,we will attack the hippies.
So it would be best for you to keep him in Icecrown.Then when we kill him,and talk again about who to attack.

Plus youre really helping me,without the Legions of Undead Arthas will die by my hand.

Level 18
Well with beeing the Lich King and having a girlfriend Arthas has really left him self go.Hes gotten really fat under all that armor,so he'll be to heavy for Deathwing.
Pff I aint affraid of your flower power.

Status
Not open for further replies.