• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarXv1.13

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Reactions: Fleck
War survival diary

Talk to neutral units and hire them. Buy more props for all your mercenaries. Raise the pet's level and make it evolve into a Extremely powerful monster
-How to win:
Destroy the enemy base
Contents

外星人入侵 v1.70[测试50] (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Lacking due to no updates and improper cooperation.
Level 26
Is that Amazonia but cut in half? Anyway it definitely playable but very boring with you how can only one creeps egg... and there is not so many creep to rotate. the middle after the wave at homeland are a bit impossible that what was I thinking. I did play a few waves... end up exit at wave 34, very boring I would say, is there any other mechanic to made thing look better? also for a later on the gold drop is very low for this high level creep.

Last edited:

Liu

Liu

Level 14
Is that Amazonia but cut in half? Anyway it definitely playable but very boring with you how can only one creeps egg... and there is not so many creep to rotate. the middle after the wave at homeland are a bit impossible that what was I thinking. I did play a few waves... end up exit at wave 34, very boring I would say, is there any other mechanic to made thing look better? also for a later on the gold drop is very low for this hide level creep.
thanks for play 34 wave!

Level 1
I finished it at all.It is a little boring.Some items that summons minions are useless. It's too expensive and cannot be used in the attack.In addition,I'm from China. Hope for more details.(My English is poor.forgive me)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Apparently, this needs to be credited as it was used in the map?
The description could be a bit more informative.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Wazzz
Alexen
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Reactions: Liu

Liu

Liu

Level 14
显然,这需要归功于它在地图中的使用?
描述可能会提供更多信息。

等待更新

[左][小时][/小时]
如果您想要更多评论,您应该参加 The Grand Review Exchange!

规则

网站规则
地图提交规则

地图 - 描述
BB 代码
BB 代码 | 蜂巢

近战地图
描述指南 - 近战地图
描述你的近战地图
近战地图描述生成器 v1.3

一般地图
描述的重要性
描述指南 - 地图
地图线程指南
地图描述制作:好与坏
地图描述 - 模板
地图描述生成器 [1.2]

如何在地图描述中添加屏幕截图

其他必要信息
  • 地图线程描述中的学分列表是必需的,其中提到了资源(模型、皮肤、图标、法术、声音等)作者的名称以及特定资源。拥有指向已用资源的链接将是一种奢侈。任务日志中的积分也将不胜感激。
  • 第一篇文章中的详细变更日志将有助于审阅者并通知粉丝您地图的最新实施。
  • 映射线程标签很重要。请使用那些合适的,而不是更多或没有。
[/隐]

地图 - 创作 - 指南

[/剩下]
如果您对评论不满意并希望获得其他意见,请联系其他评论者或使用工作人员联系方式:
瓦兹
亚历克森
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

iiiii what shame bro,anyway thanks for you play if you do this.