• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft IV, what story?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
So Lich King will just take her back.If Arthas kiled her once he will do so again(not literal).
Orcs were idiots... end of story.
Medive was unlucky
Arthas had a choise but he made wrong one.

As i said before Lich King rules dead and dead are his and no free will is going to change that.

No, they regained there free will, he only had control because the fact that he raised them from the dead and had control, full control. That control was taken away from a lot of undead, thus, most regained there free will, like sylvannas, Lich King CAN'T just take control of it again.

BTW Orcs weren't "idiots" They had no idea, they didn't know what they were doing was wrong. Lack if information, and they weren't very intelligent compared to humans. Medivh Unlucky? Not really, not really the case.

Level 34
So Lich King will just take her back.If Arthas kiled her once he will do so again(not literal).
Orcs were idiots... end of story.
Medive was unlucky
Arthas had a choise but he made wrong one.

As i said before Lich King rules dead and dead are his and no free will is going to change that.

Grammar goes for arguments. Without grammar, you got no topic.

Level 21
Sorry for the orcs and Medive.
But what do we really know about raising dead.How we know what can or what can't be done.
You think that when control was broken that it can't put on again.
But I think that spell can be fixed to be at full power again.

(I still think that you have really bad luck when you are possessed by dark titan)

Level 12
Sorry for the orcs and Medive.
But what do we really know about raising dead.How we know what can or what can't be done.
You think that when control was broken that it can't put on again.
But I think that spell can be fixed to be at full power again.

(I still think that you have really bad luck when you are possessed by dark titan)

Omfg, I never said they couldn't regain control, but your trying to make a point by basically saying the Lich King can snap his fingers and POOF the Forsaken are part of the scourge, Not possible. He would have to regain control by Force, added on with other ways, it is NOT simple. Including with someone like Sylvannas

Level 21
I actualy agree with you about that.It will take much power to regain control over forsaken.Undead with no intelligence will wall quick but many will resist.
Sylvanas will probably destroy her self to stop Lich King to take control over her.
But we are missing the point of this forum.What will happen in Warcraft 4.
You know my answer.

Level 12
I think WC4 willl have better graphics, lore, 4 factions(Prob) go through a similar style storyline as did WoW, with some events with the burning crusade and such.

Level 21
It can't be just 4 races.Blood elves are no longer with humans and they are important for the story.
I think that story line is going to be more in Azeroth and hopefully there will not be two factions.
Blood elves would never join with their mortal enemies.They probably think that they are beneath them.Trolls would quit Horde right away.

Level 12
Not necessarily about the troll part, High Elves battled the forest trolls, the trolls in the horde are jungle trolls, they may have a bit of a grudge, more of the BE having a grudge, but they hate Forest Trolls more.

Level 4
Warcraft 4 will have something returning that will be utterly undefeatable. After all, in Day of the Dragon, Deathwing got whumped by Alexstraza, Malygos and Ysmera, but who says he'll just wither away?

Deathwing is like a god with the capabilities to tear a city appart. Although in WoW, Arthas and Deathwing seem to go together, killing Deathwing doesnt.

Warcraf 4: Deathwing

Level 12
That dragon they showed in WoW cinematic...That was just a frost wrym correct? And not Deathwing?

Level 13
1st: It has to do with WC4. It obviosusly needs a new engine with improved graphics. Imagine WC3 on the Valve engine... Woooo

2nd: Deathwing is currently imprisioned by Alexstrasza, if I remember right.

Level 12
1st: It has to do with WC4. It obviosusly needs a new engine with improved graphics. Imagine WC3 on the Valve engine... Woooo

2nd: Deathwing is currently imprisioned by Alexstrasza, if I remember right.

In the past that was the speculation, but after the new book "night of the dragon" It was revealed he was pretty much doing what Lich King did, hes planning his revenge and experimenting with dragon breeds and such, hes deep into hiding in a mountain, that much is revealed, everything else I said was just rumours on wowiki

Level 17
I have to ask.What does that have to do with this forum.

Lol, I started this topic with the question how wc4 would be. :p
And I say... nothing, just an engine that can play new maps with more abilities and more and better models implanted right from the start, with some preset maps for people to play to check out what the new editor can do. So a editor based game with no limits. =:D

Does that answer your question mister cookie monster? Yes, I did saw you steal my cookie. I want my chocolate cookie back! >=(

Level 17
No, wc3 has 2D gameplay.

Lol, no it does not.
Oke, about 3D art, and most people will know this.
- It has space, 2D is flat. Since wc3 uses models it is 3D. Also u can rotate camera to see it for yourself. Now this isn't so hard.

About what HappyTauren said. (if I understood it correctly..)
Not true, since it also has aerial units.
2D gameplay is.... one sided, think about DBZ Budakai (or w/e it's spelled) or martial combat games. That's 2D gameplay.

Level 17
It is 2D gameplay and it is obvious -.- When you want to make unit go somewhere, you don't specify height, just width and length. Also, the way units move. Flying units have nothing to do with it, they just have one stat changed. Blah blah. Yes, it is 2D.

Oke, 2D gameplay is in every RTS then. :p
It makes sence what u say.

BUt the game is drawn in 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.