• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WARCRAFT III: REFORGED PATCH NOTES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Calling Haosis a troll is going pretty far, DrakPanda

They find reason and use it to silence you.

well using this to put blame on blizzard for banning him, "because he spoke out against blizzard" id say is pretty far as well

he broke the COC by circumventing the profanity filter just cause he saw others doing it, stated by him many many pages ago
doesnt matter if he was talking about puppies and rainbows, he broke COC and that breaking would have gotten him the ban regardless of what he said

this anti goverment/overlord regiem thing is getting rather old, theres plenty of people who have stated thier opinion in a much nicer and honest way
him being unhappy is one thing, his endless slander is another

Level 16
@DrakPanda Haosis was and is one of this communities best person. He was the most optimistic guy around THW since forever. Imagine, if a man like @MasterHaosis can fall to this level, imagine the controversy that transpired these days.
So before you judge him, look at the history of THW and his role in this community. War3 was sacred to us, and they desecrated our sacred game.

Last edited:
Level 6
@knight26 thank our for your words of insight
i wish hoasis could be as civil as you are now, as some one who suffers from clinical depression personally, i would be more than happy to spend time with him as much as possible

if i believed in the slightest he was in a state of depression and not spewing about like he was the rally caller behind some russian revolution

im going to get backlash for this, but not being into online wc3 durring the days of the bots, and just hunting around hive for good campaigns, so i wasnt super into wc3 online community or hive
but what is THW
i either have no clue what it is or im being stupid and cant remember what it means

Level 4
THW means The Hive Workshop.

And again I must stress how worrying it is to have the entire game contingent on a response from Blizzard's servers. If they go down, and the DRM is intact and uncracked, the newer versions of the game and every map built on them are dead.

Level 4
I don't know, but if it's anything like Starcraft II (and it looks as though it is) you get logged out after a period of time and get locked out if you don't have an internet connection. I remember a post from a serviceman who had that problem with Starcraft II. Does anyone know if this happens with Starcraft Remastered?

In any case, it looks like you won't be able to install the game if Blizzard's servers are gone.

Level 20
@DrakPanda Haosis was and is one of this communities best person. He was the most optimistic guy around THW since forever. Imagine, if a man like @MasterHaosis can fall to this depression, imagine the controversy that transpired these days.
So before you judge him, look at the history of THW and his role in this community. War3 was sacred to us, and they desecrated our sacred game.
Honestly that doesn't excuse his behavior and calling it 'depression' doesn't begin to describe how much you're belittling people with actual clinical depression.

Level 5

This is not piracy this is desperate measure, because people are forced to download 20+GB of something they do no need and did not play to.

Sucks right.

Basically, The biggest issues for me are points 4,5,6 and 7. I know, that many players are experiancing worse FPS perfomance than me, more crashes etc. But let me tell you this. I'm probably more optimistic, than many other people and I believe Blizz'll release patches and fixe those issues. I believe, after few updates we'll have custom campaign feature back, and we can play custom campaigns again. Yes, we have bugs, glitches, crashes, but as I said, they can be fixed, and I believe they'll be.

Of course that Blizztivision will try to patch the game over months to come.
If no man's sky can come back from that unholy shit hole then so can this dumpster fire of a game.

But I cannot understand Blizzard fanatic, what possibly he can get or have from Blizzard?

Do not ask questions. Just buy products and get excited about next product.
You know this.

Good! They deserve all of that. They never listened to the community and the modders. I just hope they'll learn from that now and correct this monstrosity.

Correct it when, when everyone is done pissing on it and moves on?

its now officially the worst rated game on metacritic history

at least we can now say the game has earn something of worth

XD

I also have told my friends to NOT BUY REFOR- wait, that's not right, REFUNDED. Nope, I am not supporting Refunded and will never be till they fix their games.

Sad part is my friends bought me wc3 refunded for my birthday.
They are even more pissed than me.

It's just Daffa now. Can the formalities :p

I know you, you don't know me, but when did this happen?

We survived for this long! Remember back in old days, many tried to bury us, but we still outlived them.

Hive outlived everything. And when people realize that the so-called '1.26' torrented version is still the best
and still has services around that support it, modding should go back to usual. Without the new legal BS.

I'm just glad most of THW legendary users are on our side.

Activizard can piss all over modding with a new game, but they can't do anything against
sites that supported modding from back in the dark ages and actually made the game
very fun over the years. They can pretend. They are always wrong!

Last edited:
Level 9
The only thing remastered in this game is the terms of service
Update:
Even this guy......

Last edited:
Level 16
A little offtopic but I owe a clarification:
@DrakPanda When I said depression, I didn't mean the clinical terminology rather to signify the level of disappointment. And if you're suffering from it, hit me up whenever you want on PM, I'd always be available for any talk. So I apologize for misusing that term.
@Razorclaw_X You're right, it isn't appropriate and misleading. I apologize.

Level 34
@Tauer ignore MasterHaosis
i would only ask a troll to go through such lengths like MasterHaosis
Hmmm... Troll calls someone troll. Man who goes alone vs everyone. Man who is considered to be Blizzard's fanatic and is proud of that.
When offenses are coming from someone like you, it is amusing.

Calling Haosis a troll is going pretty far, DrakPanda.
He is obviously unhappy with the state of Reforged, like many others.
There is nothing wrong with that.

There is plenty right with it as well. There is nothing right with Reforged as it is right now.

@DrakPanda Haosis was and is one of this communities best person. He was the most optimistic guy around THW since forever. Imagine, if a man like @MasterHaosis can fall to this depression, imagine the controversy that transpired these days.

Thank you good people. Haosis blesses you all with fel energy! :cgrin:
But it is worthless to explain him something. Like talking to brick wall.

Honestly that doesn't excuse his behavior and calling it 'depression' doesn't begin to describe how much you're belittling people with actual clinical depression.
What behavior tell me as you and him are only who see problem here. And both are registered in 2018 meaning that you have problem with something those elders defending me have no problems obviously. it is not me who does not fit here, but you. If you are uncomfortable with me bashing Blizzard and reply to DrakPanda's offenses all time, then I have news for you! There are Blizzard's forums, suitable for you and people with opinions similar to yours. Go there and you wont see me there cause I am banned until end of February. Or you can shut up and ignore me. But more you post here craps more you annoy people in this community.
it is not me who is against Blizzard only you know. I am just single person. You fail to understand that masses are against Blizzard. I cannot make tons of videos alone and make them rating 0.5. You need to wake up.

Sucks right.

Hive outlived everything. And when people realize that the so-called '1.26' torrented version is still the best
and still has services around that support it, modding should go back to usual. Without the new legal BS.
Hive outlived yet you see some of those ,,new generations" Blizzard fanatics who think they can change our minds here and constantly annoy majority. They cannot deal with fact that people do not respect what Blizzard did.

well using this to put blame on blizzard for banning him, "because he spoke out against blizzard" id say is pretty far as well

he broke the COC by circumventing the profanity filter just cause he saw others doing it, stated by him many many pages ago
doesnt matter if he was talking about puppies and rainbows, he broke COC and that breaking would have gotten him the ban regardless of what he said
Oh my GOD, JUST OH MY GOD!
Are you that ignorant or pretending to be one? I think you are joking here, you cannot be that serious.
here we go again:

1. It is not just me who got banned. TONS OF PEOPLE got banned. You can ignore that fact as you wish.

2. I told you already I AM NOT USER at Blizzard's forum like I am here, or like you are here.
Can you different two things: 1-USER 2-CUSTOMER?
I told you already, I DID NOT WANT TO GO INTO FORUMS, GAME MASTERS FORCED ME WITH MULTIPLE TIMES REQUESTING ME TO GO THERE. I wanted to get help from technical support, but THEY FORCED ME TO GO TO FORUMS. I did not chose it. Bit because I am customer and I wanted my problems solved I had to go there AS THEY ARE USELESS AND COULD NOT SOLVE PROBLEM. So I do not give crap about filters or such. They banned me in the middle of conversation WITH TECHNICAL SUPPORT whose were nice to me actually. AGAIN, not solved problem. And again and again. I am not in forums to be user, I AM CONSUMER WHO HAS PAID GAME! You decided to stay there, you are regular member. I did not decided anyway, I am not regular member, I am someone who got problem. IF I COULD GET PROBLEM SOLVED IN TICKET I would never go to their forums. I never did but useless game masters sent me there.

3. If I deserve ban then Blizzard deserve ban at state and country level as their company beaten down in courts because THEY BREAK LAWS! As people multiple times reportedly said they were false advertising game and money stealing for refusing refunds! So I broke their personnel rule, they broke laws which is far worse. I am not taking orders from greedy corporations which breaks laws!

this anti goverment/overlord regiem thing is getting rather old, theres plenty of people who have stated thier opinion in a much nicer and honest way
him being unhappy is one thing, his endless slander is another
if you do not like it, your problem. I wont stop as many other people. At least for some time. I have right to complain against Blizzard and throw at them whatever I wish.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I stand with you our dearest Doom Guard. What you pointed out is true. I'm so glad people like you exist! :plol:

Level 34
I stand with you our dearest Doom Guard. What you pointed out is true. I'm so glad people like you exist!
Oh thank you man! Its pleasure to see you here as well :cgrin:
Well someone must stand against those fanatics who defends Blizzard no matter what. I have seen all day people arguing with him and especially mentioning his blindfold and irrational defense for Blizzard.
But be warned, he wont like it you supporting me, especially because you are map reviewer/moderator. He already mentioned me as ex moderator, he mentioned even deepstarasz if I remember correctly. He fails to understand that this is Hive, not his beloved Blizzard or whenever he hangs out these days.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I do not care of what he or anyone else thinks about me. What you said is correct. Yes Blizzard created amazing games and might still do but when they ruined one of their best, we cannot just stand and say "ye that's fine, we love you Blizzard". This is their own damned fault.

Level 6
I AM NOT USER at Blizzard's forum like I am here
you got a bnet account? then your a user, reguardless if you use the forums or not, you dont have a seperate forum account

So I do not give crap about filters or such.
if you didnt care, you shouldnt have used the forums then.
you agreed to ToS and CoC when you made the account that includes the forums

and stop acting like a user and a customer is different, you bought and use thier product(s), 1 account not 2, so you are both the user and the consumer
this is how it is for every one

It is not just me who got banned. TONS OF PEOPLE got banned
the subject matter is you and your ban, not every one else

tons of people getting banned for doing stupid things like breaking CoC? happens all the time

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

@DrakPanda tons of people got banned for something else not for what you just said. PEOPLE ACTUALLY GOT BANNED FOR HELPING OTHER PEOPLE REFUND THIS TRASH DEFORGED WARCRAFT. Honestly, what MasterHaosis is saying is the sad reality of what Blizzard turned into. I really can't understand how can you defend them so much. They ruined it this time, admit it or not, they destroyed an 18 years old awesome game.

Level 6
@Alexen in time i hope all will be able to understand, but most wont be willing to learn

and yes reforged is quite a miserable state compared to the wc3 past, but lets see what tuesday brings

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

@Alexen in time i hope all will be able to understand, but most wont be willing to learn

and yes reforged is quite a miserable state compared to the wc3 past, but lets see what tuesday brings
Understand what @DrakPanda ? That Blizzard is banning their own fans from helping other fans save what's left of Warcraft? That company turned only into a money draining machine. Since I already bought my original Warcraft 3 several years ago, why they force me and any other to update to the deforged bullshit? They should've been separated as THEY INITIALLY PROMISED not to ruin the classic when reforged was launched.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I think it is you who should understand what Master Haosis's been saying and anyone else. End of discussion since it is obviously going offtopic.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Gentlemen, this is leading nowhere.
Fact is that Reforged did not meet the expectations of people who had expectations and the
launch did not go smoothly. People are angry at Blizzard about it, some people are angry at
people getting angry, people attack Blizzard, other people defend Blizzard... It keeps going.

I suggest that all cool off for a bit. I don't think that either side has any chance convincing
the other side and the last thing we need is a further divided community at this point.

My suggestion is that we wait a bit to see what happens next. The release was clearly rushed,
yes, and I am as annoyed as many others that features like custom campaigns are currently
missing but only time will tell where we go from here. Let us see what happens next.

Level 34
I vote for @MasterHaosis. All these Blizztards must be purged!
I do not care of what he or anyone else thinks about me. What you said is correct.
But he does not realise that he constanly annoys majority by talking nonsense and defending Blizzard without valid arguments. Oh yes and also offending people and name calling.

@Power107 HAHAHAHAHA BLIZZTARDS!!!! That rocks! You just beat them! Blizztards!

you got a bnet account? then your a user, reguardless if you use the forums or not, you dont have a seperate forum account
Because Blizzard set this up. That is point, I cannot separate those or chose what I want to be.

if you didnt care, you shouldnt have used the forums then.
I told you, I was forced and sent there by those Game Masters.

you agreed to ToS and CoC when you made the account that includes the forums
Yes and that agreement is over as Blizzard turned to be criminal organizations. I wont let criminals telling me what to do, I told you this already.

and stop acting like a user and a customer is different, you bought and use thier product(s), 1 account not 2, so you are both the user and the consumer
I paid their product which is not working properly. I am user only to be customer. I am not there like to to talk ,,Is Arthas better than Thrall", I can do it in Hive. I talked with technical support. And got gamemasters.

this is how it is for every one
Yes? I see how it turned out! Banning people, then revolt. Obviously their rules sucks and have lot of holes.

the subject matter is you and your ban, not every one else
No! it is related! And it is not you who will set up order what is matter, times when Blizzard or its fanatics can order anyone are gone!

tons of people getting banned for doing stupid things like breaking CoC? happens all the time
Tons of people being decieved and promoted stuff which did not happen in game? Happens all time. Tons of people got banned for helping others get refund? happens all time. I can also use your reverse-psychology as well.

PEOPLE ACTUALLY GOT BANNED FOR HELPING OTHER PEOPLE REFUND THIS TRASH DEFORGED WARCRAFT.
Yeah which is sad.

Honestly, what MasterHaosis is saying is the sad reality of what Blizzard turned into. I really can't understand how can you defend them so much.
because he is fanatic.

i hope all will be able to understand, but most wont be willing to learn
And here we go. AGAIN!
Now I ask everyone reading this topic, read this QUOTE, SLOWLY! ,,ALL WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND" and ,,MOST WONT BE WILLING TO LEARN" - he is deeply convinced that he is right and that ALL and MOST are wrong! This is point of all points here.
As @Alexen pointed out, it is worthless arguing and wasting time on him

Level 6
Yes and that agreement is over as Blizzard turned to be criminal organizations.
skewed ideas such as this, that are far so much into sacrilege, renews the very ground i stand apon

I was forced
no one FORCED you to do anything

I am user only to be customer.
your both one in the same stop trying to make a point with this, there is none

times when Blizzard or its fanatics can order anyone are gone!
like a time like ever existed in the first place

Tons of people got banned for helping others get refund?
if the action break ToS and/or CoC then yes, pretty sure theres something about circumventing blizzards systems in the CoC and the ToS, not the first time people purposely tried to circumvent blizzard and result in a large number of bans both temporary and permanet

I can also use your reverse-psychology as well.
now your just reading into things to deeply, and thats not even reverse psychology?

Oh yes and also offending people and name calling.
things you are also not guilty of?

defending Blizzard without valid arguments.
i dont see blizzard being an evil overlord to overthrow or treating the situation as revolution to oust a tyrant to be valid arguments either

Last edited:

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Forget about that. The most important quote in history "The Blizzard that made Reforged is not the Blizzard that made Warcraft"

Reactions: pyf
Level 12
Update on my part: Audio files still work. The game now takes mp3, wav and flac. However, its fading in and out function is not working. Furthermore, music list is not working properly. I successfully got my map to work with the intended music. It took me in total almost 6 hours to figure out the music part.

Level 34
@Alexen @Power107
fool10.png

This is man who spins words or has no clue what is he talking about.
he said to @YourArthas that he does not want direct attacks or harassment while he is constantly doing this to others!
he called deepstarasz fanatic and mentioning for abiding and enforcing site rules, since it is his job!
That man is just troll and nothing more.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

I do know that already, that's why I preferred to stay away from a cyber conflict.

Level 35
That man is just troll and nothing more.

Haosis that was clear when there was never any response to a factual post about the Eula, not being aware of the site he is on (asking what Hive is? Wtf) or ignoring other points. But heck, let people believe what they will - Reforged has been made, it will likely never get the following Wc3 did (just as shown with Sc2 modding) and what could have been a huge support to drive a game sacrificed in what is a sad trend, a hope for easy money instead of the long term profit that Blizzard used to trive on, when people played their games years down the line. Diablo 3 showed signs of this, with many games picking up the slack, but yea.

Also DrakPanda, no free Hongkong had nothing to do with Blizzard announcing a mobile version at blizzcon way before the events that let to the demonstrations in Hongkong. I am just going to assume you already know this, but if you ignorance is actually real, then learning about it might be useful, even if it does not directly influence you.

Level 6
how are the Russian community and the Chinese
Most Chinese players don't give a fxxx about which Wc3 version is the official one.They are used to downloading pirate version(earlier than 1.27) to play at multiple 3rd-party platforms.Take a look at the screenshot of our twitch-like site:

douyu_01.jpg

As you can see,none of our streamers are playing Reforged.Only those who have signed some contracts with Blizzard/Netease are willing to stream Reforged occasionally.Oh by the way,never mind the numbers of our live audience,you know,we Chinese are really good at faking numbers.

On the other hand,Netease Platform,the official agent of Blizzard in mainland China,is still supporting 1.27a with tons of microtransactions.One or two registered companies have been established recently to promote the monetizing of custom maps.So...unfortunately yeah,the new EULA seems like a shxx paper to Chinese players.

Ardenaso

HD Model Reviewer
Level 32
Why is Anetheron fat again?

he shares model with Detheroc. sad.

^ just more proof that this game is indeed, unfinished.

apparently, LemonSky's contract with Blizzard ended in the middle of making models

@Tauer ignore MasterHaosis
i would only ask a troll to go through such lengths like MasterHaosis

but it seems im scary enough for the troll to warn you, i guess thats a win

look at @MasterHaosis and his accomplishments and contributions. What have YOU done for this community @DrakPanda ?

Level 3
Calling Haosis a troll is going pretty far, DrakPanda.
He is obviously unhappy with the state of Reforged, like many others.
There is nothing wrong with that.

that's ok, just call DrakPanda a shamefull blizzard Shill because that's exactly what he is, look at his posts, there's not a single one were he blames blizzard of anything that's happening just the same old "they'll patch it" mentality that so many complacent idiots have gotten used to when absolutely no company is obliged in any way to do so, even less with blizzard approach of "Just pretend nothing is happening until its gone" to every fuck up they do nowadays

i would defend blizzard if they somehow had earn it, they didn't, this is all the fault of their horrendous mismanagement of resources and just goes to show how out of touch they are that they would think releasing reforged in this current state was even acceptable, Blizzard Shills are the modern era version of Religious Fanatics, that's the best way to describe them honestly

Level 6
@Ardenaso

what im doing here with the community is of no concern of yours since it does not include you in it, thats all you'll get on the matter

ive heard of the things haosis has done here quite a bit actually, however his actions as of late have become unworthy of any merit (as many others have warned me about) or any respect to him being former staff
he can shape up like a former staff member of hive or he can keep acting like a troll, thats his call to make

Level 20
I suggest that all cool off for a bit. I don't think that either side has any chance convincing
the other side and the last thing we need is a further divided community at this point.
I'm going to second this and ask that we all just take a deep breath and try to calm down. There's no need to be calling each other trolls or arguing who's a part of the "real" community or whatever. You - and I'm talking to BOTH sides of the argument - being mean to one another is neither constructive nor mature. I get that emotions are still high and Reforged is very polarizing, but the last thing the game needs is its fans turning on each other. So please, someone just be smarter and let it go.

Level 4
that's ok, just call DrakPanda a shamefull blizzard Shill because that's exactly what he is, look at his posts, there's not a single one were he blames blizzard of anything that's happening just the same old "they'll patch it" mentality that so many complacent idiots have gotten used to when absolutely no company is obliged in any way to do so, even less with blizzard approach of "Just pretend nothing is happening until its gone" to every fuck up they do nowadays

i would defend blizzard if they somehow had earn it, they didn't, this is all the fault of their horrendous mismanagement of resources and just goes to show how out of touch they are that they would think releasing reforged in this current state was even acceptable, Blizzard Shills are the modern era version of Religious Fanatics, that's the best way to describe them honestly

I cant defend blizzard from this No.. not calling them blizzard anymore... This is activision now...

That said.. Shills defend activision and what activision is doing Banning people for just asking a refund.. im sorry panda your in the wrong here.. activision will not fix this and they are god damn scum!

Level 6
You - and I'm talking to BOTH sides of the argument
well your words of peace lasted for 26-27min was hoping it be much much longer

I cant defend blizzard from this No.. not calling them blizzard anymore... This is activision now...
activision the publisher or blizzard the developer
pretty sure the banning is blizzards doing
but yes activision, scum, long hatred for activision even before 2008, well before

Level 6
he shares model with Detheroc. sad.

apparently, LemonSky's contract with Blizzard ended in the middle of making models

[/USER] ?

If true, this only strengthens my suspicion that Actiblizz cut funding mid-development. The Blood Elf buildings are also not all finished. There's no Blood Elf version of the Town Hall and Lumber Mill for example.

The Reforged campaign probably also suffered because of this and I think the fan complaints are only part of the reason they cut it.

Level 5
Gentlemen, this is leading nowhere.
Fact is that Reforged did not meet the expectations of people who had expectations and the
launch did not go smoothly. People are angry at Blizzard about it, some people are angry at
people getting angry, people attack Blizzard, other people defend Blizzard... It keeps going.

My suggestion is that we wait a bit to see what happens next. The release was clearly rushed,
yes, and I am as annoyed as many others that features like custom campaigns are currently
missing but only time will tell where we go from here. Let us see what happens next.

100% Agree. It is sad, that a lot of people are attacking each other and calling others shills etc. Let's be honest, there are bugs, glitches etc. in the game, but I'm sure Blizzard'll release patches and fix those issues. And I believe custom campaign feature will be back.

I'm going to second this and ask that we all just take a deep breath and try to calm down. There's no need to be calling each other trolls or arguing who's a part of the "real" community or whatever. You - and I'm talking to BOTH sides of the argument - being mean to one another is neither constructive nor mature. I get that emotions are still high and Reforged is very polarizing, but the last thing the game needs is its fans turning on each other. So please, someone just be smarter and let it go.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.