• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

WARCRAFT III: REFORGED PATCH NOTES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
It's even earlier than that: the reason why the Blood Elves joined the Horde because the Chinese players pressured Blizzard into putting a "pretty female race" for their in-game wives.

Lmao!

I made a post in the official forums begging Blizzard to fix the inconsistencies and lo! the Darkspear and Stratholme suggestions were actually answered

Look at you, climbing the ladder. You did beg them though.

Three (edit: Four) more datamined models missing in game:
889854.jpg

889867.jpg

889903.jpg
889865.jpg
I can understand about some creeps, but this! They are the main protagonists of not one, but two Campaigns. I mean c'mo Blizzard. This just doesn't make any sense!!!

To me this shows just how much the devs cared about the game. Of course the suits are mostly to blame, but the devs deserve some scorching as well!

It feels like the devs that cared were working on the game and one day a suit comes in, yells at top of his lungs
for everyone to pack it up so they rushed and forgot to include these models.

Its been two years since I posted on here. So I will first off by saying "Hello I am back!"

And to start off with my impression : Yes Reforged is bad. Warcraft 3 is Dead!

I honestly do not care, I tried it for an hour, got a refund and haven't looked back. So most of this is just me gathering information from friends, peers, and just general commentary. An hour of play is pretty generous to only gain from a game, but after several game-breaking bugs. I called it quits. Why? Because there were no changes to the campaigns, and all the missing features I had encountered just made me feel. Yeah this isn't for me. (Graphical or otherwise)

Same here buddy. I've been away from warcraft ever since 1.26 v and I haven't moved on.
Reforged just confirmed to me that the free updated version of warcraft floating around the net
are way better and way more feature complete than Warcraft 3: ShatOut

This game speaks to me like a game that was half baked. It was released before it was ready, it might've been because they needed a first quarterly release for financial reasons. It feels unfinished in that it was not tested in any meaningful way past the few things players had access to. Models, Textures, Maps, Campaigns all seem half-finished and detailed, graphics options are completely missing. It reminds me quite a bit about the release of Bioware's Mistakes (Andromeda, Anthem) or any rushed game from the past 20 years. A lot of promise but a horrible landing.

It was half baked alright. Bobby Kotick likes to cook with an open oven you see.

Luckily, you cannot copyright mechanics and gameplay elements. So even if you make in wc3 a working prototype of a later game, as long as you leave it a gameplay prototype (without specific looks and feel of the game) you can go forward to make a real game out of it.

However, you give your "moral" rights. And that is so vague it could mean anything.
If Blizzard would later clamp on your success with their engine, you have a moral duty
to help them to steal your ideas and make money off them.

I just did some research on Dragonfly Studios and found out that they have made a 3d Arthas fan-art for Warcraft. Arthas in Reforged should have looked like that instead of a guy ripped from an anime game.
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/NlJ61
EDIT: Blizz should be ashamed as Dragonfly made this Arthas model for free. Yes no one paid them to make this model. Shame Blizztard!

I love things like these. DOTA HQ is a also a fine example of work someone did for free
which if he/she wanted and gave warcraft a dota 2 / TRUE REFORGED feeling
even waaaay before any talk of warcraft reforged.

I think so. I doubt that pretty much anyone is going to buy the game now, at the current state and price. So, I'm not surprised at all that they're refusing refunds. People who got their refunds before the release, got them. Now when it's obviouse that the gmae is over priced and trashed by pretty much anyone, it's unrealistic for them to give refunds.

Its also unrealistic to expect someone to catch wind of Bobby Kotick's smelly farts
before he farts. Only an insider would know how awful the game was, and those that did,
probably told others around.

THIS! THIS IS THE BEST SITE EVER! I HOPE HACKERS PLANT THIS INTO BLIZZARD'S HOME PAGE!

Lets start a kickstarter for this to happen.

This should be the official website. Do you know which smart guy made it?
Update: Back2Warcraft's view on Refunded:

'1.26 was more stable than 1.32

And Hive moved there!
Hey this is one thing which I will always remember as bad on this site. They closed our chat for Discord!
Moving already built in and famous thing for something outside of chat is not Ok for me.
And now since you are telling me that Blizzard has control over it... Damnit man

Hive did sell some of its pride and dignity to attend Blizzard offices some time ago...
I doubt that visit didnt come with a price.

On one hand, 1.26 was more stable than 1.32, that is a truth. How truth can be offensive or toxic?

I believe there are enough experiences in the industry about games being unplayable at launch, that used their fanbase as free beta testers and the sour flavor for doing that. There is a good reason for why people buy only the Game of the Year, or Gold editions, after everything is patched.

It isn't our fault that Blizzard decided to be a follower of that damaging trend. Launch the game later with minimal bugs, the players and workers are going to be happy because they're not going to crunch many hours fixing messes.

1.26 is the golden age of warcraft. Screw bnet. Screw online. You can play with alternate versions of warcraft or install services to connect to others
to simulate a LAN experience. You don't need Blizzard, you never did. It was convenience, but now not even that is given to you.

We’ve been following the discussions the past couple days and want to thank you for your feedback as well as your support. First off, we want to say we’re sorry to those of you who didn’t have the experience you wanted, and we’d like to share our plans for what’s coming next.

This is proof that Blizzard cant and wont say anything of value publicly. They must be forced down, through backlash and losing money.

Want to thank you for your feedback - while we were refusing refunds, banning people... thanks tho!
As well as your support - we ban you for any reason that further spreads the truth of our piece of shit game
We are sorry to those who didnt have the experience you wanted - because we lied about the game and sold it under false advertising
We'd like to share our plans for what's coming next - don't ask questions. just get excited over next product or feature. you sheep!

Let's wait for the next move aka the first patch before we start the fires again - before the torches
are being rekindled.

Each day an undead of Blizzard is sacrificed to keep the age of reforged going.

@KILLCIDE oh, I sent PM to Ralle regarding this from moment MasterBlaster addressed his name in this thread to calm down situation (two days ago). I told him about our arguing, insulting, Blizzard fanatism, and us bashing Blizzard and such and gave him links to see.
This is his reply ,,Haha, people are back and excited for good and bad." then in next sentence he asked me how I am privately, (then we talked private, but thats not matter here). But point is, he knows. And he does not see problem here.
That means we can keep going against Blizzard as they deserve. For their false advertising, refusing to refund and other illegal activities. Oh yes, my favorite 0.5/10 rating! hahahaha!
Thy can't ban us from Hive as they can in Blizzard forum, here is no code of conduct which their employees can abuse here!
So guys, keep going!

LET THE WITCH HUNT CONTINUE THEN!
GINGER ALE AND PITCHFORKS FOR EVERYONE!

That has to be the worst job at blizzard right now, literally a scapegoat for player hatred. That stinks but again at this point I am not surprised how terrible this game turned out to be.

A soulless cash grab. Thats all this game is.

This is without a doubt a soulless cash grab.

Not the worst though. That would be the HOTS e-sports cancel and the hearthstone bans.
This lands in perfectly like a cherry on top... except the cherry is big piece of stinking fucking dogshit!

Level 35
Hive did sell some of its pride and dignity to attend Blizzard offices some time ago...
I doubt that visit didnt come with a price.
How do you mean?

You can play with alternate versions of warcraft or install services to connect to others
to simulate a LAN experience. You don't need Blizzard, you never did. It was convenience, but now not even that is given to you.
Yeah, wise words.

This is proof that Blizzard cant and wont say anything of value publicly. They must be forced down, through backlash and losing money.
EXACTLY! I FULL SUPPORT THAT!

Want to thank you for your feedback - while we were refusing refunds, banning people... thanks tho!
As well as your support - we ban you for any reason that further spreads the truth of our piece of shit game
We are sorry to those who didnt have the experience you wanted - because we lied about the game and sold it under false advertising
We'd like to share our plans for what's coming next - don't ask questions. just get excited over next product or feature. you sheep!
Yeah, they behaved just like that... Until angry mob has risen haha

LET THE WITCH HUNT CONTINUE THEN!
GINGER ALE AND PITCHFORKS FOR EVERYONE!
Yeah. Bu to correct myself in case that somebody did not understand me well, I did not complain against KILLCIDE to Ralle. I sent PM to Ralle before KILLCIDE even posted here, because somebody already dragged Ralle into this thread, so I had to prepare man. But he was Okay with it.
KILLCIDE few minutes ago told me that we can complain and riot against Blizzard, but we should remain civil (not to bash each other as before).
So yeah. LET THE WITCH HUNT CONTINUE :cgrin:
They brought this to themselves!

Level 3
people must continue forcing blizzard to clean up his mess. If this case passes by without any action, blizzard will not be the only one who pulled a scam like this. I'm mostly worried about their claim over custom games i really hope it changes since custom games are the only reason WC3R even exists today.

Level 35
Ralle did not express any thoughts on this yet. Please, do not make it look like you're putting opinions in his mouth.
He did not care to express otherwice he would! If you ask me something and I joke about it or be silent with it or whatever (but I am fully aware of it) what does it mean? Either that Id onot care or I approve. if I am against it I would clearly state it.

Also, Killcide expressed himself too ,,First off, I never said it wasn't allowed. You can create a whole new thread about it if you want. I simply asked you all to not act like kids and bash each other on a thread about Reforged. Do that somewhere else."
So staff obviously have no problems with this (except bashing each other).

Level 13
By the way:

Blizzard Now Offering Automated Refunds for Warcraft III: Reforged

I guess the "Refunded" meme wasn't actually a meme.

---

P.S. After that last developer update, I'm done - funny enough, I was able to refund. I might buy the game again when custom campaigns are back, but for now... I'm gone.

View attachment 346209
Ok, to me at least, this doesn't make any sense.

Why would they offer refunds now, when it's obvious that the game is a failure? And overpriced. Unless they're imbeciles, which they are not 99,99999999999999%, they are aware that not many people (if any) are going to buy the game now. So why are they refunding it?
To save some of their image after this fiasco?

I get that this is Blizzard, and that they're not exactely used to these things happening (iirc their every other game untill now was creme de la creme), but still?

Last edited:
Level 20
Why would they offer refunds now, when it's obvious that the game is a failure?
They hope that getting refunds will make people calm down a bit and while Blizzard will lose money in the process, the sales numbers for Reforged probably weren't that big, so even if a decent chunk of them get refunded, it's still likely a lower cost than the PR disaster or having to put in money to actually fix the game.

On discord 'the blizzard employee'(you know who he is) is defending how good is the chromium based menu they made for Reforged(which drains your ram and not to mention how limited it is) compared to old menu.
I can't find it, but if that's true then just... wow.

Last edited:
Level 35
@deepstrasz oh sorry, maybe I was not clear enough last night.
This is what literally happened> You send me message ,,Hey, sorry to disturb you, this happened, we had arguing, offending each other etc etc.. here are quotes, (then tons of quotes), here are links, just to know what is this about since you are dragged into it"
Then I respond ,,Haha people are excited for good and bad regarding Reforged. Anyway, how is your life?" - One can literally conclude according to my reaction that I do not care about it and make fun out of it. Obviously, if I have issues with it I would notice or tell anything..
So, this was it. Literally. Then killcide send me message too. Higher staff definitively have no problem with us being against Blizzard.

Not so breaking news: On discord 'the blizzard employee'(you know who he is) is defending how good is the chromium based menu they made for Reforged(which drains your ram and not to mention how limited it is) compared to old menu.
Who is that employee? I do not know it as I do not have discord.

Why would they offer refunds now, when it's obvious that the game is a failure? And overpriced. Unless they're imbeciles
Yes they are. Higher ones are greedy, though.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Not so breaking news: On discord 'the blizzard employee'(you know who he is) is defending how good is the chromium based menu they made for Reforged(which drains your ram and not to mention how limited it is) compared to old menu.
To be fair, what did you expect? An employee just attacking his current employer publically?
All part of the job. No need to get personal about it. Also off topic, but yeah...

Ah Kam! Ancient one.
,,Associate Producer at Blizzard Entertainment"
Did not know about it. Perhaps I heard but forgot. I know that few of Hive's members are working there.
So @YourArthas he is there representing Blizzard right?

Not Kam, the other one from this website, Kam is pretty 'professional' when it comes to talking

Level 20
Okay, guys - a little offtopic, but I'm about to upload a backed up 1.31.1 and... I have issues figuring out which sharing platform to use. Any recommendations?

Level 35
GUYS ITS WORKING
GUYS iT IS WORKING!!!!!!!!
EVEN IN THIS SHITHOLE COUNTRY AS MINE THEY ARE NOW IN RTS NEWS (national service, states television and most watched besides Pink)
ITS NATIONWIDE NOW!!!!
Debakl nove verzije kultne igre – "Warcraft 3: Reforged" potpuni promašaj
It says about debacle and failed game!
RAPID FIRE AGAINST BLIZZARD! they count on us to get tired of this, but no! DONT STOP GUYS!

Level 7
I'm done, I'm gone, etc.
So people keep saying. And then they say it again. And again. And again.

You know who actually stays gone? People who don't keep saying they are.

Honestly guys, your week long pitchfork rally is getting tiresome to read. It's been the same thing for forty pages.

Yes the game is a massive pile of shit, yes people have every right to be pissed off.

But maybe cut back a bit on the tantrum already and leave the space open for posts that are actually useful.

Level 9
@MasterHaosis The rapid fire against Blizzard:
Players: Your community played this game for over 17 years, and you've grounded it in a matter of days.
Blizzard: Very dramatic, now give me your classic client, and I'll make sure you download reforged quickly.
Players: This client contains our most precious custom games Blizz, what, were you hoping to piss on them one last time before you left this community to rot?!
Blizzard: I didn't know what it held, nor does it matter.
Edit:
Players: I dearly hope there is a special place in bankruptcy waiting for you Blizzard.
Blizzard: We may never know. I intend on pleasing shareholders forever.

Level 35
@Power107 hahaha

I don't know, it looks suspicious. Anyone tried this before an can confirm it works?
I did not know that this is suspicious. I needed patch for old copy and I got it. it works fine. I had old 1.21, then I patched it to 1.23 to further patch 1.26 so I had to install that widescreen render fix from Hive to play YourArthas mod.
It works so far now.

Honestly guys, your week long pitchfork rally is getting tiresome to read. It's been the same thing for forty pages.

leave the space open for posts that are actually useful
With all due respect sir, I do not believe that you fully understand situation.
Blizzard did what it did. People reported bugs and bugs and bugs... Whatever is useful regarding this is being said already! Since official Reforged there is no NEW PATCH that we can discuss and put something ,,useful" in your way of thinking what is being useful.
And that was your opinion what is ,,useful". For many of us, this is what is useful too! To spread word further against them.
All we have is to rebellion against them. And we have full right to do so. Because this is new actually, they just go on my national television!
Honestly I did not know that this is going to happen.
Also sir, be warned that this is what Blizzard wants (as anybody who will get in this situation), that we grow tired and stop. After that they will pretend like nothing happened. As they always do.

Level 4
So people keep saying. And then they say it again. And again. And again.

You know who actually stays gone? People who don't keep saying they are.

Yes the game is a massive pile of shit, yes people have every right to be pissed off.

But maybe cut back a bit on the tantrum already and leave the space open for posts that are actually useful.

Pretty much this.

This community is a bunch of testoteenagers. Yes we get the point guys. Now can we focus on constructive criticism to actually make the game better? Grow up. Give it some weeks, get some vitamin D, it`s good for the mood.

Idk whats worse, reforged or this thread.

Edit:
Players: I dearly hope there is a special place in bankruptcy waiting for you Blizzard.
Blizzard: We may never know. I intend on pleasing shareholders forever.

How is fucking it up big time pleasing shareholders? It does not make any sense.

Level 35
This community is a bunch of testoteenagers. Yes we get the point guys. Now can we focus on constructive criticism to actually make the game better? Grow up. Give it some weeks, get some vitamin D, it`s good for the mood.
Ok why dont you posts constructive criticism to make game much better? Why do you care about us? We are bashing Blizzard not you. So nothing stops you to post tons and tons requests/bugs report whatever WE DID FOR MONTHS SINCE BETA CAME AND NOBODY LISTENED US.
If you are about ,,constructive ciritcism" then you should know that some bugs are there SINCE DAY ONE! People reported them for months but Blizzard did not care. You should know this before making such post

Level 4
Ok why dont you posts constructive criticism to make game much better? Why do you care about us? We are bashing Blizzard not you. So nothing stops you to post tons and tons requests/bugs report whatever WE DID FOR MONTHS SINCE BETA CAME AND NOBODY LISTENED US.
If you are about ,,constructive ciritcism" then you should know that some bugs are there SINCE DAY ONE! People reported them for months but Blizzard did not care. You should know this before making such post

I have pretty much read every single one of your comments, you have good points but I can`t take it seriously any more. That`s all.

Level 20
Level 35
I have pretty much read every single one of your comments, you have good points but I can`t take it serious any more. That`s all.
Then do not take it serious. I do not care.

I already told, and I will repeat that I already noted this to site owner and he did not care much and had conversation with adminsitrator. We just cannot insult each other and thats it.

Also if you are up to it, I can support your claim to open some subforum regarding reforged so you can report bugs and suggestions. I want to help you as we are not against you, we are against Blizzard. So if you guys agree, we can request such thing to be opened.
I think I am fair enough, but you are not fair because you still did not tell me why are you NOT REPORTING BUGS and telling how game can be better instead of WHINING ABOUT US WHINING just as @MasterBlaster pointed out!

Level 4
How do you know I dont report bugs and issues?

I understand your grief. Maybe I am naive, but I think this will heal in time. I am considering it a postponed release.

Level 20
I can support your claim to open some subforum regarding reforged so you can report bugs and suggestions
Why? There's this thread:
Reforged - Warcraft III Reforged - Community Feedback

I don't see a lot people using that thread to express their disappointment and since it's meant for feedback, I feel like it's a really good place to post constructive criticism. Not saying that you can't do that in this thread as well, your choice.

Level 4
How is this constructive? Besides, nobody is stopping you from providing your criticism in whatever way you want.
I think it is constructive in a way that could make these threads a little less repeating. I would love to keep reading but we have the same names chanting in caps lock over and over.
I think ActiBlizztard or whatever you call it understand the magnitude of their fuck up. They fucked up big time and Im not gonna go there and repeat why. I think your job is done now :p

Edit: unless you have some new issues.

Level 20
I think it is constructive in a way that could make these threads a little less repeating.
And I think it's anti-constructive, because people are still emotional about Reforged and need to vent. Once they do, they will calm down and maybe sit down to provide some actual feedback. By asking people to hold their emotions in, you're effectively delaying that.

I for one don't feel any need to bash on Blizzard, since now I'm more sad than angry. But if some people want to express their frustration, I feel it's best to let them.

Level 35
How do you know I dont report bugs and issues?
I do not watch Blizzard forums lately since I got banned there. But if you do post bug reports, then do it. If you believe

I understand your grief. Maybe I am naive, but I think this will heal in time. I am considering it a postponed release.
Well, I did not tell that you are naive.
What I see here is big difference in generations. We were younger back then in 2002, 2003 when we played game. Kids...
15-20 years later we are logically more mature by age. Ralle and I are about same age for example. He got family and kids for example. Many did. Even I got engaged. Many people got jobs, perhaps family rules companies and such. We play old Wc3 from time no time. New generations came and replaced us.
What Blizzard did is to drag us out of our ,,reitrement" promoting this game to be for us mostly. All time! They even mentioned that ,,old fans did not agree" when they cut all promised stuff. They were using us as shields to cover their greed. And since we did not get what was being promised even to us, we started to be very agressive towards them! Why? Because we were out of this business, and corporation fooled us! We are getting old for this shit. You people are younger and have patience for this, but we are older and lost most of our patience for thieves, liars and corporative bullshits!
For you, yeah, maybe it has time. But for me and majority, it is over! They should keep us out of this. Now they are going to pay.

Level 4
I also played the game back in the days. I am one of those people you are talking about. I believe that is exactly why I don`t lose my mind. It`s just a game, right. I think they will fix it. A bad release is nothing new, its how its done these days. I think this game will be enjoyed some time in the future, maybe even this year. I have plenty of things to do in my life, it`s not the end of the world.

I am not even playing the campaign yet. Reforged/Refunded is still in a Beta, if you ask me.

Edit: I believe we can find some consensus about a previous patch we could go back to as well :) /Refund

Last edited:
Level 35
A bad release is nothing new, its how its done these days.
Exactly! You write main thing ,,these days". And what are we fighting against is that this quote become ,,past days".

It`s just a game, right.
Yes. For us game, for them main business. They accepted money for this crap in advance. And it did not have bugs! I never heard anyone having bugs that it did not take his money, but gave game in return! No, paying is going smoothly all time.

Reforged/Refunded is still in a Beta, if you ask me.
Another good point straight in the middle.
When you do your job constantly yo uare getting rated. Better job you do, better rates and better payment and position. Unwritten rule which often lately tends to not work very well.
Now, when you go to market to buy some stuff, you buy what is quiality, what is good, what you like. You do not go though development of product. You buy and rate FINAL PRODUCT! Many companies failed, many succeeded as you can chose freely what to buy. They cannot force you, unless they fool you.
This is what Blizzard did. Fooled people to buy their product. They released BUGGY AND BETA GAME AS FINAL! And we need to forgive them, to pretend it did not happen? Why? It is not by accident, it is not error. THEY KNEW what they are doing and did it anyway/
Why in ,,modern capitalistic" world should corporations be excluded from punishments? No man, we are here to ensure that they will pay for this ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
That is why I am fighting, so this shit not happens again to anybody!
DOWN WITH CORPORATION!

Level 20
I agree - I don't like this modern trend of treating games as a service, i.e. SELLING unfinished and buggy products that MAYBE will get fixed later. It's this attitude that gave us such marvels as Fallout 76, Anthem and now also Reforged.

Level 4
Exactly! You write main thing ,,these days". And what are we fighting against is that this quote become ,,past days".

Yes. For us game, for them main business. They accepted money for this crap in advance. And it did not have bugs! I never heard anyone having bugs that it did not take his money, but gave game in return! No, paying is going smoothly all time.

Another good point straight in the middle.
When you do your job constantly yo uare getting rated. Better job you do, better rates and better payment and position. Unwritten rule which often lately tends to not work very well.
Now, when you go to market to buy some stuff, you buy what is quiality, what is good, what you like. You do not go though development of product. You buy and rate FINAL PRODUCT! Many companies failed, many succeeded as you can chose freely what to buy. They cannot force you, unless they fool you.
This is what Blizzard did. Fooled people to buy their product. They released BUGGY AND BETA GAME AS FINAL! And we need to forgive them, to pretend it did not happen? Why? It is not by accident, it is not error. THEY KNEW what they are doing and did it anyway/
Why in ,,modern capitalistic" world should corporations be excluded from punishments? No man, we are here to ensure that they will pay for this ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.
That is why I am fighting, so this shit not happens again to anybody!
DOWN WITH CORPORATION!

Yes I get the point but just refund like everyone else. That`s what hurts, not this rant against capitalist corporations. The ratings speaks for itself. Refunds are the only thing that works. I dont think raging on forums will change how the world works. Anyway, somehow I envy you idealism.

Level 7
I also played the game back in the days. I am one of those people you are talking about. I believe that is exactly why I don`t lose my mind. It`s just a game, right. I think they will fix it. A bad release is nothing new, its how its done these days. I think this game will be enjoyed some time in the future, maybe even this year. I have plenty of things to do in my life, it`s not the end of the world.

I am not even playing the campaign yet. Reforged/Refunded is still in a Beta, if you ask me.

Edit: I believe we can find some consensus about a previous patch we could go back to as well :) /Refund

Conformist Player N#01

I am sure that you are able to eat a plate of shit made by Blizzard for dinner, go to sleep and think "well, let's see if LUCKLY they change the menu tomorrow"...

This is not about "losing minds", or that "it is just a game", or thinking that "they will fix it" or have "other things to do in life".

This is about a usury company abusing users to unsuspected limits, laughing in our fucking face while charging 35/45 € for a non-existent product since the announcement of the game using bad arts and deceptive advertising.

But hey! Keep complaining about people who are pissed off about feeling scammed...

"A bad release is nothing new, its how its done these days"

WOW! This has been the icing on the cake, you make me sick.

Conformist Player N#01

I am sure that you are able to eat a plate of shit made by Blizzard for dinner, go to sleep and think "well, let's see if LUCKLY they change the menu tomorrow"...

This is not about "losing minds", or that "it is just a game", or thinking that "they will fix it" or have "other things to do in life".

This is about a usury company abusing users to unsuspected limits, laughing in our fucking face while charging 35/45 € for a non-existent product since the announcement of the game using bad arts and deceptive advertising.

But hey! Keep complaining about people who are pissed off about feeling scammed...

"A bad release is nothing new, its how its done these days"

WOW! This has been the icing on the cake, you make me sick.

Shill destroyer is here!

Level 4

Yikes! If we could only /Refund

Level 35
Oh, I did not know. Or I have forgotten. So, let them post there instead of ranting about us ranting.

That`s what hurts, not this rant against capitalist corporations.
Yes but how could you get possibility to ,,hurt" them with mass refunds if we did not rebel worldwide? You forgot that they banned people who were helping others to get refund.
Also refund is one hurt. main hit, but badmouthing worldwide is decreasing their credibility over internet which every company tries to maintain.

Conformist Player N#01
Oh here are few of them fighting for No1

Yes! And using old fans as excuse for their thievery!

and complaining how those people are not writing ,,constructive criticism how to improve game ONE DAY'' completely ignoring fact that we have been reporting bugs since first Beta came! yet there were bugs since day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.