• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft III - Patch 1.29

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Ok I have do not know how to tell my screen size but it is an intel i3 as for pictures
It is not an Intel i3. An Intel i3 is a central processor unit.
here is a before and after the update as well as my start up menu as you can see before the fix the gui fit in the corners and sides just fine and was big enough to see everything. After the update everything is mashed into the center stretched up and down and too small to see.
All 3 images are sharp with all text being perfectly reasonable.

The first image, before, looks ugly because the square buttons are not square due to stretching and the camera is distorted so everything looks incorrectly fat. The second and third images look good, as no stretching is occurring. The second image also has correct camera perspective. All textures do not show signs of graphic bugs although it does look like texture quality may be set to a lower setting in the game options or your graphic drivers are compressing the textures.

If it does not look sharp on your display then something is wrong with your display. Make sure it is set to be running at native resolution, where 1 pixel of content represents 1 pixel element on the display.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

The delay reduction and 16:9 support really make the game enjoyable again. The map pool is good as well imo.

If they can't put the minimap and order boxes to the edges, then maybe they can just stretch that part of the screen?
Oh, but they're more than capable to reposition UI elements. I'd suggest to head over to classic games forums to give your opinion on the matter. There will be more melee players as well, a demographic clearly underrepresented here.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Oh, but they're more than capable to reposition UI elements. I'd suggest to head over to classic games forums to give your opinion on the matter. There will be more melee players as well, a demographic clearly underrepresented here.
Actually the problem is that moving those UI elements is not trivial, otherwise they would have done so in the first place. The UI is likely hard coded to be 4:3 and Warcraft III does not have a dynamic interface mechanic like StarCraft II has. Blizzard knows that those should be corner anchored, as they did so for all resolutions in StarCraft II, so if they do not do it then that means there is a reason.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Actually the problem is that moving those UI elements is not trivial, otherwise they would have done so in the first place. The UI is likely hard coded to be 4:3 and Warcraft III does not have a dynamic interface mechanic like StarCraft II has. Blizzard knows that those should be corner anchored, as they did so for all resolutions in StarCraft II, so if they do not do it then that means there is a reason.
Actually in an interview with Matt Morris, starting roughly at 7:20, Morris said it was done as it is because it was the fastest way for the engineers. He ends the answer suggesting an option in the future to have it corner-anchored vs the current centered layout.

Level 6
It is not an Intel i3. An Intel i3 is a central processor unit.
All 3 images are sharp with all text being perfectly reasonable.

The first image, before, looks ugly because the square buttons are not square due to stretching and the camera is distorted so everything looks incorrectly fat. The second and third images look good, as no stretching is occurring. The second image also has correct camera perspective. All textures do not show signs of graphic bugs although it does look like texture quality may be set to a lower setting in the game options or your graphic drivers are compressing the textures.

If it does not look sharp on your display then something is wrong with your display. Make sure it is set to be running at native resolution, where 1 pixel of content represents 1 pixel element on the display.

Ok how about I just put it like this. You hate the stretch I hate this new one it would in no way hurt you if they allow both and for the user to pick. You have your tiny screen look I have my full screen look and every one is happy. Is this at least something you can agree to because good god man every time we talk it is like trying to push over a wall.

Level 14
I regret even hitting update.

Renderedge was infinitely better then this god awful shit the Classic Team did for "widescreen" its 2018 whos idea was it to letterbox menus and the scorescreen and do that shit to the ingame UI.

It's inexcuseable.

Furthermore at this point. Why in the hell was the number 1 priority not to change all the random ass spell hotkey to QWER? Nope! still gotta make a custom Hotkey script which the vast majority of WC3 players aren't even aware is even an option!

Im going to reinstall from disks and find an earlier patch download this is bullshit incarnate.

Wanderers of Sorceria Errors and won't even start.
Day of the Dragon campaign You can't even see the arcane bolt spell trail just nothing.

Those are just 2 tests who knows how many more innumerable things or midway point in all our custom campaigns will crap out from the 1.29 changes.

PASS Thanks for nothing blizzard.

Rendersedge did Widescreen better then you dolts could anyhow.

Last edited:
Level 14
I also want to add that I'm not sure why the chat box in game is still half way in the middle.. why cant they put it in the bot left or bot right corner since they are not in use.. so they actual screen wont be cluttered by comments....
Because it was a half ass hack job.

as said its hilarious the creator of Rendersedge did FREE what blizzard a professional team couldnt do PAID

Level 17
I regret even hitting update.

Renderedge was infinitely better then this god awful shit the Classic Team did for "widescreen" its 2018 whos idea was it to letterbox menus and the scorescreen and do that shit to the ingame UI.

It's inexcuseable.

Furthermore at this point. Why in the hell was the number 1 priority not to change all the random ass spell hotkey to QWER? Nope! still gotta make a custom Hotkey script which the vast majority of WC3 players aren't even aware is even an option!

Im going to reinstall from disks and find an earlier patch download this is bullshit incarnate.

Day of the Dragon campaign You can't even see the arcane bolt spell trail just nothing.

Those are just 2 tests who knows how many more innumerable things or midway point in all our custom campaigns will crap out from the 1.29 changes.

PASS Thanks for nothing blizzard.

Well, i had no problems at all playing custom maps until now. I have to agree that it is a bit weird having minimap and hero abilities not right in the corners, but they said that they'll change that. Other than that, the update is amazing imo. Units and icons are not stretched anymore and the new functions for the editor are awesome. Mana bars are a nice addition too, but they probably should go with an option to disable them.

Keep up the good work Blizzard, i really like the update ;)

Level 14
Well, i had no problems at all playing custom maps until now. I have to agree that it is a bit weird having minimap and hero abilities not right in the corners, but they said that they'll change that. Other than that, the update is amazing imo. Units and icons are not stretched anymore and the new functions for the editor are awesome. Mana bars are a nice addition too, but they probably should go with an option to disable them.

Keep up the good work Blizzard, i really like the update ;)

well guess I'll keep 2 installs because breaking any Legacy Custom campaigns is completely unnacceptable. Small Asthetic changes VS breaking content or making it error out is not a trade off I consider positive.

Level 6
If this can, and should, be implemented, then I see no reason for it not to be there because some dude says it looks ugly.
Ya I really don't get the hate for the stretch. On no someone likes something another way that you will never see. Oh how dreadful you have to get hurt by that thought.

But the guy I was talking to just seems to want to argue and and win no matter what. Even when I was asking stuff on a custom map that he plaid 6 years ago he would not let go of the fact "Well it was there when I did." Even when I did what he said and told him it does not. I am not going to block him thow maybe just ignore him.

Level 2
So after messing around, it turns out you can no longer launch the game from the TFT executable. ROC and the launcher still works, which is why if you wanna play in windowed mode, make a shortcut for ROC and add the -window option to that instead. Then switch to TFT from the menu. Attempting it with TFT gives me a prompt for both a key (which I already entered when updating) and even inserting the CD into my drive. Not sure if that's the case for everyone, but I thought I'd share.

Level 17
well guess I'll keep 2 installs because breaking any Legacy Custom campaigns is completely unnacceptable. Small Asthetic changes VS breaking content or making it error out is not a trade off I consider positive.
yeah thats unfortunate. remember that this is their first big patch after a long time, the best we can do is reporting those bugs. I had trouble keeping the old version on my computer, it didnt start at all and threw me an error, so i had to decide which one to keep, which sucks, because the old version has JNGP support and the new version has new natives.

Level 14
yeah thats unfortunate. remember that this is their first big patch after a long time, the best we can do is reporting those bugs. I had trouble keeping the old version on my computer, it didnt start at all and threw me an error, so i had to decide which one to keep, which sucks, because the old version has JNGP support and the new version has new natives.

NO 1.28 was their FIRST patch after a long time. and they fucked that up in typical blizzard fashion also.

Rule of thumb with blizzard patches especially CLASSIC games patches is see what other people experience and avoid update at all costs. Id rather have outdated stuff WHICH AFFECTS ME I NO WAY WHAT SO EVER then download and have them break all my custom content and give me UI Downgrade and Black Bars on menus.

Seriously

what the fuck were they thinking? This is a question they need to answered.

How can they fuck up this bad when a download already exists that DOES what widescreen and DOESNT fuck up these elements. its infuriating.

Level 17
NO 1.28 was their FIRST patch after a long time. and they fucked that up in typical blizzard fashion also.

Rule of thumb with blizzard patches especially CLASSIC games patches is see what other people experience and avoid update at all costs. Id rather have outdated stuff WHICH AFFECTS ME I NO WAY WHAT SO EVER then download and have them break all my custom content and give me UI Downgrade and Black Bars on menus.

Seriously

what the fuck were they thinking? This is a question they need to answered.

How can they fuck up this bad when a download already exists that DOES what widescreen and DOESNT fuck up these elements. its infuriating.

sir, as i mentioned.. i had no trouble with any custom map. blizzard aren't magicians, do you think they play through every custom map and search for errors? you expect too much. calm down and report your bugs if you want to do something useful.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Sorry your lordship. We peasants are used to 320x224 pixels running on our 16 bit consoles that cost us 4 arms and 5 legs.

Oh, by the way, Renderedge was broken as hell. It did not even square the command card buttons... Also its camera was the same as what the patch did?
It's inexcuseable.
Maybe do not play a nearly 15 year old game then? If you cannot accept the fact it is old then maybe it is not for you.
Because it is 2018 and most games do not use QWER for hotkeys. Look at StarCraft II.
Pylon -> e
Supply Depot -> s

Yup they are all random like that! Welcome to RTS games.
No they did not. They did not even manage to square the command card buttons. They also used the exact same camera?
I also want to add that I'm not sure why the chat box in game is still half way in the middle.. why cant they put it in the bot left or bot right corner since they are not in use.. so they actual screen wont be cluttered by comments....
Because if you are playing on a 4:3 display there are no such corners... Even StarCraft II places it in the middle.
as said its hilarious the creator of Rendersedge did FREE what blizzard a professional team couldnt do PAID
Blizzard team managed to square the command card buttons unlike Render Edge who could not even get that right. One of the main reasons you want aspect ratio correctness is square command card buttons. Nothing more annoying than those ugly rectangles.
Oh how dreadful you have to get hurt by that thought.
You have no idea how many movie directors and artists would cry at that...
So after messing around, it turns out you can no longer launch the game from the TFT executable. ROC and the launcher still works, which is why if you wanna play in windowed mode, make a shortcut for ROC and add the -window option to that instead.
This makes no sense as there is no RoC or TFT executable... They were removed in a previous patch. There is only a Warcraft III executable and one can change the game modes using the in game button.

Sure there still is "Frozen Throne.exe" in my Warcraft III folder. But it clearly is broken as it is 0KB...
Sorry what are you referring to? As far as I am aware Warcraft III has always supported only 4:3 until now. Yes there were hacky third party attempts to fix it, but none ever got it right. For example Render Edge still messed up with not aspect ratio correcting the command card buttons or the UI in general.

Level 6
Sorry your lordship. We peasants are used to 320x224 pixels running on our 16 bit consoles that cost us 4 arms and 5 legs.

Oh, by the way, Renderedge was broken as hell. It did not even square the command card buttons... Also its camera was the same as what the patch did?
Maybe do not play a nearly 15 year old game then? If you cannot accept the fact it is old then maybe it is not for you.
Because it is 2018 and most games do not use QWER for hotkeys. Look at StarCraft II.
Pylon -> e
Supply Depot -> s

Yup they are all random like that! Welcome to RTS games.
No they did not. They did not even manage to square the command card buttons. They also used the exact same camera?
Because if you are playing on a 4:3 display there are no such corners... Even StarCraft II places it in the middle.
Blizzard team managed to square the command card buttons unlike Render Edge who could not even get that right. One of the main reasons you want aspect ratio correctness is square command card buttons. Nothing more annoying than those ugly rectangles.
You have no idea how many movie directors and artists would cry at that...
This makes no sense as there is no RoC or TFT executable... They were removed in a previous patch. There is only a Warcraft III executable and one can change the game modes using the in game button.

Sure there still is "Frozen Throne.exe" in my Warcraft III folder. But it clearly is broken as it is 0KB...
Sorry what are you referring to? As far as I am aware Warcraft III has always supported only 4:3 until now. Yes there were hacky third party attempts to fix it, but none ever got it right. For example Render Edge still messed up with not aspect ratio correcting the command card buttons or the UI in general.

Right so you just did what I knew you would. You ignored me asking if we can at least agree on everyone likes different things and honed in on the insult removing the rest of my comment from your quote of me. Congrats you did just what I was planing you to do friend. I knew you would do that because you have to be right no matter what. Maybe next time don't fall into so easy of a trap.

Level 20
I've spent the weekend fixing what I can, it was deceptively simple what the problem was.

As for Special Effects they are one of the things noted to be currently disabled by the patch. There's nothing anyone can do about it right now.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Apparently in the future they do plan to bring proper UI expansion. Just this current approach is a quick hack for basic wide screen correctness in the mean time.

Speaking of quick hacks:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patch 1.25b

FIXES

[...]
- Widescreen (stretched) resolutions should now be available in the Video options.
[...]

Patch 1.25b was released on March 8, 2011

Last edited:
Level 2
Patch 1.27

Known Issues

- Disabled ambient sound while a MIDI issue is being resolved

Yeah, It's been two years since the patch 1.27, and the MIDI issue is still "is being resolved".

Level 6
Apparently in the future they do plan to bring proper UI expansion. Just this current approach is a quick hack for basic wide screen correctness in the mean time.

So if it was meant to be nothing more then a quick hack they will fix later then why did
1. They do it in the first place and not just wait into they fully finished it.
2. Leave the stretched option in case people did not like their quick hack?

Level 11
They didn't leave an option for the stretch because 1) they didn't think about it, 2) Blizz has a long history of being arrogant about player choice, thinking they know better, and 3) it'd be extra work when they already overwork their classic team.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
1. They do it in the first place and not just wait into they fully finished it.
Because at least it is partiall wide screen now as opposed to 4:3 with black bars.
2. Leave the stretched option in case people did not like their quick hack?
No one should like it stretched. That said they actually do want to return that option, its removal is temporary.
Patch 1.25b was released on March 8, 2011
Yes but Warcraft III was already very old then.

Level 12
1 consequence I just noticed with patch 1.29:

Models that use teamcolo as textures will be broken, since blizzard decided that the new player numbers should be 12-24 instead of 16-28. This means that you should not use neutral player team colors for your models if you think blizzard intends to add even more players to wc3, and you should update your old models if you can.

Here is an example of a broken model:
Ninja.JPG

Level 6
Because at least it is partiall wide screen now as opposed to 4:3 with black bars.
No one should like it stretched. That said they actually do want to return that option, its removal is temporary.
Yes but Warcraft III was already very old then.

1. Stretched never had black bars any where it made it so everything fit the screen. Those black bars are from your update you seem to worship as if it is some kind of god.

2. By that logic I can say no one should like this new version. Keep this elitists stick up I am going to start ignoring you like I should have in Deamonic. People like what they like. Suck it up or go cry in the corner and let the adults talk.

Oh and "But they will return it I said." So this just means they realized they never should have removed it as a choice meaning everyone you are crying to about your precious look being the one true path was right. Don't try and out bully or out smart a single mother. You will lose every time.

(Spoiler alert. You will home in on the insult again or ignore me trying to prove me wrong.)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
1. Stretched never had black bars any where it made it so everything fit the screen. Those black bars are from your update you seem to worship as if it is some kind of god.
I was using black bars long before any update added them as an option. I created a custom 4:3 resolution for my 16:10 display I used at the time. I then disabled image resizing so that it remained in the centre of the display, effectively giving it black bars. This is similar to how one watches 4:3 television content on modern HDTVs which are 16:9.

I had to do this for other old games as well. Both Age of Mythology (original release, this was fixed for steam as a guess) and Empires Dawn of the Modern World only had 4:3 support. Worse, if one tried to run those games in anything but 4:3 the UI became extremely buggy such as misaligned hitboxes and, graphical artefacts and the like. Now of course both GPU and display could scale that 4:3 image to full screen, but there is no point as you get no more visual detail and everything becomes ugly and distorted.
Suck it up or go cry in the corner and let the adults talk.
I recommend you refrain from insulting/flaming other members. Such behaviour will not be tolerated on this forum and certainly does not belong in this thread. In fact it really does not belong anywhere in civilized conversation.
Oh and "But they will return it I said." So this just means they realized they never should have removed it as a choice
It was likely removed for technical reasons. Specifically the code path it needs might be under going a large rewrite as part of the wide screen support changes so is not functional at the moment. As simple as one may think such a feature is, it is likely very complicated.

Before their code path was hard coded for 4:3. Now they have it dynamically adjust parts such as the projection matrices for the cameras and positions of the layout. The result of these changes is that native stretching is no longer possible with that code path. Hence they need to add another code path which forces the game to use 4:3 layout for everything which is only used when the appropriate setting is selected.

Anyway for anyone who really must play with 4:3 stretched to wide screen, a temporary hack is to set Warcraft III to run in -nativefullscr and select a 4:3 ratio resolution, preferably one as tall as your display. One can then use either the GPU or display scaling to get it full screen. This will give you the exact same UI layout, positions and camera as before, with the only disadvantage being a loss of horizontal resolution. However I would still recommend trying to get used to the new layout as the wider camera field of view on widescreens does give you an advantage over the old 4:3 camera.

Reactions: pyf
Level 1
Lol, I just wanted to see if anyone tested out the new patch with custom campaigns (mostly interested if LordPerenolde's Warcraft 1 remake still works), but had to read through a flame war between a single mother and some possible liberal arts major with a superiority complex and a fear of rectangles.

Guess I'll play the waiting game some more

Level 6
I was using black bars long before any update added them as an option. I created a custom 4:3 resolution for my 16:10 display I used at the time. I then disabled image resizing so that it remained in the centre of the display, effectively giving it black bars. This is similar to how one watches 4:3 television content on modern HDTVs which are 16:9.

I had to do this for other old games as well. Both Age of Mythology (original release, this was fixed for steam as a guess) and Empires Dawn of the Modern World only had 4:3 support. Worse, if one tried to run those games in anything but 4:3 the UI became extremely buggy such as misaligned hitboxes and, graphical artefacts and the like. Now of course both GPU and display could scale that 4:3 image to full screen, but there is no point as you get no more visual detail and everything becomes ugly and distorted.
I recommend you refrain from insulting/flaming other members. Such behaviour will not be tolerated on this forum and certainly does not belong in this thread. In fact it really does not belong anywhere in civilized conversation.
It was likely removed for technical reasons. Specifically the code path it needs might be under going a large rewrite as part of the wide screen support changes so is not functional at the moment. As simple as one may think such a feature is, it is likely very complicated.

Before their code path was hard coded for 4:3. Now they have it dynamically adjust parts such as the projection matrices for the cameras and positions of the layout. The result of these changes is that native stretching is no longer possible with that code path. Hence they need to add another code path which forces the game to use 4:3 layout for everything which is only used when the appropriate setting is selected.

Anyway for anyone who really must play with 4:3 stretched to wide screen, a temporary hack is to set Warcraft III to run in -nativefullscr and select a 4:3 ratio resolution, preferably one as tall as your display. One can then use either the GPU or display scaling to get it full screen. This will give you the exact same UI layout, positions and camera as before, with the only disadvantage being a loss of horizontal resolution. However I would still recommend trying to get used to the new layout as the wider camera field of view on widescreens does give you an advantage over the old 4:3 camera.

Then as you told me the black bars must be because of your computer and has nothing to do with the game.

First off I was not flaming you. If anyone is doing that here it is you. I am not the one going "But mine is holyer then thow." and can at least agree that both have their place. I just don't bow down when someone bigger them me puffs their chest.

Ok I am going to say this then just ignore you so this new quick hack that was not fully put in right caused the stretch to become buggy. If that is the case then to run right back to my old point if it is so buggy and not fully fixed why did they do it in the first place and not wait in till it was fully working.

I really want you to take a small step back breath and think about that 1 point ok? If putting this new thing in caused such a huge bug because it was not fully working (remember they said it was not as did you.) then why did they not just wait? If you can awncer that any other way then "But my graphics." or "But you should hate it." or even "but a master at computers can unhack it." or hell even "But It is working for me." Then I will come back and we can have a real chat. Because out of the two of us I am the only one willing to say "I understand people have their likes." without adding "But you should hate this." to it. Ok friend? It is really not this hard to get.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

look, a new Apple fan right here! People can decide for themselves in such a low-tier questions, thanks.
If you can't rationally advocate for your values don't expect others to profess them.

Level 2
Blizzard have made a big mistake in the past (patch 1.25b) by allowing to choose stretched "widescreen" resolutions directly in the game video settings. And now we have people who probably never seen the game in the proper proportions or seen but have forgot after years of playing in stretched "widescreen" (those who comments here and on Battle.net forum like: "everything looks compressed out of proportion to me and it's so hard to play." " After the update everything is mashed into the center stretched up and down and too small to see.") It's kind of funny that there are people who doesn't like how the game looks in its original, intended state.

And to those people, who's furiously arguing against removal of the stretched widescreen option, you are so used to see the distorted image, so it became the norm for you. How about that you'll try to adapt to how the game looks in the proper proportions instead of insulting the developers and other members here.

Reactions: pyf
Level 19
And to those people, who's furiously arguing against removal of the stretched widescreen option, you are so used to see the distorted image, so it became the norm for you. How about that you'll try to adapt to how the game looks in the proper proportions instead of insulting the developers and other members here.
how about allowing users to keep things they're already attached to? Heck, there are more than 2 implementations of true widescreen in WC3, and now Blizz came up with another one, which cannot be maintaned along with stretched one? Tell me more about how competent this approach is.
People been playing stretched for 10 years, you just can't say "gtfo" and leave them. They will leave you as well. There are hardly anything to be attached to - small player base, tons of small, yet irritating issues. Every forced change, even if you believe it's for good, leads to loosing audience.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Blizzard have made a big mistake in the past (patch 1.25b) by allowing to choose stretched "widescreen" resolutions directly in the game video settings. And now we have people who probably never seen the game in the proper proportions or seen but have forgot after years of playing in stretched "widescreen" (those who comments here and on Battle.net forum like: "everything looks compressed out of proportion to me and it's so hard to play." " After the update everything is mashed into the center stretched up and down and too small to see.") It's kind of funny that there are people who doesn't like how the game looks in its original, intended state.

This is exactly that.

Warcraft 3 targets a 4:3 screen resolution (800x600 as a minimum) in 16-bit color depth, since its initial release in 2002. Until Patch 1.25b was released in 2011, no resolution other than the 4:3 ones could be selected from within the video options of the game. This behavior was by design.

...but before Patch 1.25b, it was already possible to play in 'stretched widescreen' mode, by directly editing two values in the Registry.

"Widescreen is achieved through a registry hack.

Find:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Blizzard Entertainment\Warcraft III\Video

Edit:
reswidth = xxxx
resheight = yyyy

as appropriate."

(source: www.wsgf.org)

Blizzard's mistake was to make this way of playing the game an official one, by unlocking the video modes other than the 4:3 ones in the Video options of the game.

About text readability, it is imho worth mentioning somewhere that even though 640x480 has always been a supported video resolution, the text will be quite simply unreadable on a 14 inches CRT monitor. This is because the main font of the game is not suited for such a resolution / display size. I am guessing that during the development of Warcraft 3, Blizzard was targeting 800x600 display mode as a bare minimum (think Diablo II here).

Last edited:
Resolution issues aside, I find the new view somewhat refreshing, compared to the 4 by 3 view before the patch.

I've spent the weekend fixing what I can, it was deceptively simple what the problem was.

As for Special Effects they are one of the things noted to be currently disabled by the patch. There's nothing anyone can do about it right now.

What was the problem? It seems like a cliffhanger of sorts. :grin:

Do you mean some of the new natives for special effects or all of them (new ones only, related to special effects), or is it something else entirely? :O

Level 8
A week later and the hype is still real.Btw i have some odd issues.I mean i can make my cursor ingame go of the resolution border leaving it cursorless untill i get it back i also find out that when i click it clicks about two centimeters left or right depending where the cursor is(if he is on the left side it will be 2 centimeters left if right then it will be right.Anybody have any fixes that i could use?

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

context called, told me you missed it
Excuse you, but my remark was related to the topic. To dumb it down for you: don't expect Blizzard to carry out anything not shown rational. Your argument "because it has been so" perfectly captures the redneck mentality which won't get you anywhere in getting your concern addressed.

Level 19
Excuse you, but my remark was related to the topic. To dumb it down for you: don't expect Blizzard to carry out anything not shown rational. Your argument "because it has been so" perfectly captures the redneck mentality which won't get you anywhere in getting your concern addressed.
Good thing is neither me, neither you won't be heard there. Bad thing is, again, game in deep troubles atm and forcing changes forces it's heat death

Status
Not open for further replies.