• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Guardians ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yep,you got it right Hexcellion
oh yeah,one question i know this is OutTopic question but i really need a answer how to play a custom campaign maps?
me already download a custom campaign maps but dunno where the place to place it to make it playable i place it to Maps folder but nothing happened...
please if someone can help me +rep...

You don't put it in maps folder, but in Warcraft III:\Campaigns then run Custom Campaign in Single Player.

Level 11
2 more days of exam, of course, the last day would be when I continue the progress of the map. and I am sure I can finish all of the Ideas you guys have given. +rep to all people who participated :)

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
icons_9041_btn.jpg
Posioned dagger
-dagger-
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnchaosdagger-144750/?prev=search=dagger&d=list&r=20
Common;4 agility
Uncommon; 8 agility, has a chance to infect 10 posion damage
Rare; 15 agility. has a chance to infect 25 posion damage

icons_12778_btn.jpg
Wind potion
-potion-
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnwindpotion-183444/?prev=search=Potion&d=list&r=20
Drinking this gives you the ability to talk with birds, for 8 seconds you got a bird companion

icons_8055_btn.jpg
Deadly elexir
-potion-
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...133944/?prev=search=Potion&r=20&d=list&page=2
You throw the contents of the potion on a target dealing posion damage over time.

icons_10604_btn.jpg
Bow of darkness
-bow-
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ow-157635/?prev=search=bow&r=20&d=list&page=2
Common - 8 agility
Uncommon - 14 agility
Rare - 20 agility,5% crit chance

Level 12
Saif, you should add a "passive ability" in your map, which you cannot click. It only shows what items you could equip. Like this example below:

Warmage

Weapons: Glaives, Staves, and Blades
Armor, Helm, and Accessory: Cloth
Miscellaneous: Shields

"Warmage" is the spell ability, and
Weapons: Glaives, Staves, and Blades
Armor, Helm, and Accessory: Cloth
Miscellaneous: Shields
is the tooltip of the spell.

Level 11
That is a good idea hexcellion, I shall put that in mind :)

Updates:
- Finished One Accessory (Cloth) Item, "Santified Gloves".
- Finished One Blade Item, "Magician's Blade".
- Finished One Armor (Cloth) Item, "Arcane Armor".
- Finished One Glaive Item, "Frost Rage".
- Finished One Miscellaneous (Shield) Item, "Arcane Shield".
- Finished One Helmet (Cloth) Item, "Arcane Helm".
- Finished Warmage's Level 15 Ability "Mystical Sphere. Ability Added to the 1st post.
- Finished One Accessory (Cloth) Item, "Arcane Bracer".

Last edited:
Level 11
For your level 19 skill, Glaives of Mentality, The attack system is different. So I am going to modify it a bit. The attack of the hero is based on channel and all damage are customized through triggers. so what I will do is make glaives of mentality activatable/deactivatable. The damage will then increase if in the trigger editor your attack system detects that the glaives is activated. :)

Level 11
you must finish your skills first, try to finalize this next skills of your hero. I already have 1st, 2nd and 3rd skills finished. State the next abilities cause I got mixed up. When I tried to count all your abilities it was 13. please finalize everything so I can continue with your hero :)

Updates:
- Finished Warmage's Level 19 and 23 Ability. "Glaives of Mentality" and "Magical Sacrifice". Abilities added to the 1st post.

Level 12
@Saif, I still don't get what you meant with my skill Glaives of Mentality. I request a trailer of my hero's skills, instead of one video where all heroes are in that trailer. Making one video per hero would be better, while at that, you could also attract more people via YouTube.

Edit: Btw, could you reduce the hp sacrifice on my level 23 spell, into 30 hp per second, and 50 mana drained per second? Losing 450 hp, and getting 600 mana is too much. Losing 300 hp, and getting 500 mana would be better.

Level 11
proposal accepted then, changing values on editor and 1st post. Only one ability left and your hero is finished, Im having troubles with your ability called arcane shield, but ill find a solution. just wait :)

Level 12
proposal accepted then, changing values on editor and 1st post. Only one ability left and your hero is finished, Im having troubles with your ability called arcane shield, but ill find a solution. just wait :)

Oh, there's an item called Arcane Shield and a spell Arcane Shield. Rename mine into Arcane Defenses or Arcanic Protection

Btw, some things about Arcanic Protection:

It's not Divine Shield. Btw, make it for physical damage, and magical damage. 10x his int = the barrier's hp. For example, he has 5 int. 5x10 = 50, so it blocks 50 damage, then wears off.

Level 11
yep, I had that in mind, something like aphotic shield. Im trying to come up with a trigger and kept searching on the net how. I will eventually learn how to do it though, just wait a little more time. Last spell to make your hero complete :)

Level 11
nope, I have finished 31,39 and 27, only the shield left :)

Update:
- Hexcellion - Warmage Hero Complete ! Skills and Updates on 1st post will be released tommorrow.
- Hexcellion Video will also be released tommorrow :)

Last edited:
Items:

Voodoo Mask - Powerful troll mask for voodoo casters. Gives +14 inteligence and +275 mana.

Samurai Mask - Green mask that hides the Hero from the enemies. Gives +27 agility.

Pharaoh Mask - Ancient mask from egypt. Gives +15 to all stats.

Pygmy Mask - Painted wooden mask. Increase defense by 10 and MP\HP regeneration by 50%.

Last edited:
Level 11
were not using ingame ones :), all abilities are triggered. And we would not know if it is good or bad until we try it. +rep for giving opinion :)

Update:
- Hexcellion - Warmage Hero abilities added to the 1st post.

Sorry Hexcellion, I did not make the video yet, I went out with my friends today celebrating the end of our exam, I will make it on my free time tommorrow. Sorry again for the delay on the video :)

Last edited:
Level 6
Saif didn't you gonna accept my idea?

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnspikedshield-175913/?prev=r=20&page=64 :Make by the poor man who doesn't have anything he make this shield to defense himself in this hard life.Giving a 5 armor,2 to all stats,and a 19% damage returned to attacker.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncrnaturepotion-97003/?prev=r=20&page=70 :Used by the High Elves to cure the people in sick condition.Cure all stats and healing hero 250 HP.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnfrostshield-171467/?prev=r=20&page=70 :This shield is abandoned for long time in the North Pole and someone find this shield in freeze condition.Give 6 armor and make the attacker attack speed reduce for 15% and movement speed for 25% for 4 second.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btntremor-171356/?prev=r=20&page=71 and this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnimmure2-171359/?prev=r=20&page=71 to add for my skill icon...

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpegasusboots2-165043/?prev=r=20&page=82 :A boots make from a common fur with a pegasus feather.Give 10 Agility and teleportation cooldown for 120 second

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbeatstickv4-207064/?prev=r=20&page=11
rename this beatstick to Bloody Totem

Bloody Totem:This totem used for a bloody ritual in a 100 years before every tauren get born.Give 15 Strength,4 HP regeneration,2 MP regeneration,have 10% chance to bash enemy with 95 damage every bash.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnfiremace-207572/?prev=r=20&page=11
Rename this Firemace to Blazing Totem

Blazing Totem:A Totem having ritual get burned in Volcano before get used.Give 25 Strength,3 HP regeneration,1,5 MP regeneration,giving a splash damage for 200 Aoe (fix this if too imba),and leaving a burning damage for 10 damage per second for 5 second[/QUOTE]

Edit~~~
Oh yeah if you need a Intro Story i can find it for you saif...

Level 11
for the bloody totem, there is already an item using that icon. try to find another icon.

and yes I will need creep ideas. Quest ideas as well :D

Level 19
Well ill help you for items:

- Spirit Runes = When the holder kills a non mechanical unit, he gains x percent of its hp. Has am x seconds cooldown after effect takes place.

- Mystical Wok = When a chargable healing item is used by the holder, he gets a bonus of x hp.

- Sands of Disappearance = When activated, if the holder has a dagger weapon, he may disappear for x seconds. This allows him to attack, but with heavy attack depletion.

- Sands of Vitality = Once activated, if the casters weapon is a dagger, the casters hp regen is doubled for a minute.

Level 6
ahh i can make quest ideas... but can't make totem ideas... :sad:
quest ideas
Missing Man:Mark is a ordinary villager having a farm and he is farmer.someday he gone because a mysterious monster attacking him and making a trouble in his farm.
-Find Mark in the Forest
-Kill 10 monsters near mark farming area

Oh yeah if my hero idea can't be accepted so my hero idea be a quest idea
Kill The betrayer servant:Log'Thar having a father named Houndour once day in night some Houndour servant is assasinating and kill Houndour.Log'Thar his own son can't do anything.
-Kill The Servant was kill Houndour

Winter Food
The winter is coming everyone is running out of food.Help Christove to gather food
-Kill 10 wild boar and collect a Pork from them.

Level 6
oh yeah how bout the most powerfull boss in this ORPG named
Az'Gard
Prime Attribute:Strength
Level:200 or the max level in this game i dunno
Weapon:Magical Spear
Model:pit Lord
Ability
Meteor Rain:Make the area in 500 AoE having a meteor raining.Deal 400 damage every wave.Leaving a fire damage 100 Damage per second for 10 second.having a 5 wave.
Dark Minions:Az'Gard calling his dark minions to help him.The minions dealing 49-55 chaos damage.having 10 Minions.for 80 second.
Darkness Space:Az'Gard making the time near him to stop.Stop all unit near him for 15 second and having 600 AoE

Ok just this for my suggestion

Level 11
Update on the video = 21% Uploaded

yep, I plan on accepting suggestions if I see it useful for the map or if I think it is necessary to have it in the map. :)

Level 19
Hey, Saif, due to crappy internet the post earlier was a fail.

So here are mt suggestions:

First, use the appropriate models.
Death Guardians are not nagas.

Also, dont use usernames as the hero names.
Besides, you are making an RPG map, not a hive workshop - themed map.

Lastly, add generic rpg heroes and stuff.
Stuff like class upgrades and others.
Also, adding ingame lore would really help.

Level 11
that Naga is a death guardian :(

for the generic RPG Heroes, I shall add those and also the class upgrades.
Ingame lore would be made at a later time. And for the names of the heroes, I shall put 2 names. One for the username of the hero and the other as optional.

Video Upload Update = 72%

Level 11
yep, I need ingame models for normal creeps. :)

Update:
- Hexcellion Ability Videos Finished

watch in fullscreen to be able to read ability descriptions

Creep ideas:

Name: Ursa Warrior
Model: Furbolg Tracker
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 255, Green: 255
HP:435
MP:0
Level: 2
Ablities: None

Name: Ursa Herbalist
Model: Furbolg Shaman
HP:550
MP:240
Level: 3
Ablities:
Heal - The Ursa Herbalist, with his herbalism skills and knowledge heals a friendly wounded unit for 30 hit points.
Defense of the Nature - Calls the power of the nature, increasing a target friendly unit's defense by 15 for 25 seconds.

Name: Ursa Champion
Model: Furbolg Tracker(red: 255, blue:100)
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 150, Green: 150
HP: 700
Level: 5
Ablities:
Claw - Claws a enemy unit with the Champion's massive claws, dealing 350 damage.

Critical Damage - The Ursa Champion attacks with all his power, giving a 25% chance to do 4 times normal damage on an attack.

Name: Ursa Blood Shaman
Model: Furbolg Ursa Warrior
HP:1200
MP:675
Level: 10
Ablities:

Enchanted Blood - The Blood Shaman enchants a friendly unit's blood, increasing it's HP by 600 and damage by 60% for 17 seconds.

Bloody Summon - Summons with the power of the blood mastery a blood elemental that haves 770 HP and deals 35-45 damage. Lasts in 60 seconds.

Bloodlust Aura - Increases neabry friendly units' attack rate by 30% and movement speed by 50%.

Name: Lightning Lizard
Model: Green Lizard
HP:600
MP:200
Ablities:

Lighning Bolt - The Lightning Lizard throws a lightning bolt from it's mouth to a target enemy unit, dealing 350 damage and stunning the target for 5 seconds.

Name: Fire Lizard
Model: Red Lizard(Salamander)
HP:900
MP:400
Level: 8
Ablities:

Firebolt - The Fire Lizard throws a fiery bolt from it's mouth to a target enemy unit, dealing 500 damage and stunning the target for 8 seconds.

Flame Strike - Conjures a pillar of flame that burns ground units for 35 damage a second for 10 seconds. As the pillar of flame subsides, units within the fire continue to take minor damage.

Name: Chaos Lizard
Model: Purple Lizard(Salamander Vizier)
HP:1500
MP:600
Level: 13
Ablities:

Chaos Bolt - The Chaos Lizard throws a bolt with dark energy from it's mouth to a target enemy unit, dealing 650 damage and stunning the target for 12 seconds.

Dark Strike - Conjures a pillar of chaos energy that curses ground units for 45 damage a second for 15 seconds. As the pillar of chaos energy subsides, units within the curse continue to take minor damage.

Devour - The Chaos lizards consumes an enemy land unit, slowly digesting it and dealing 200 damage per second to it. If the Chaos Lizard is killed while the consumed unit is still digesting, the unit that was devoured will be released.

Last edited:
Level 11
@Hexcellion, Please give me your pincode 5 Numbers and 5 Arrow keys combination. Private message it to me :)

@Bloodelf300, Thank you for the creep ideas, I will modify and nerf their skills down :)

Creep ideas:

Name: Frogman
Model: Murloc Tiderunner
HP:200
Level: 1

Name: Frogman Scout
Model: Murloc Huntsman
HP:315
Level: 2

Name: Frogman Enchanter
Model: Mur'gul Shadowcaaster
HP:460
MP:300
Level: 4
Ablities:

Power of the Tides - The Frogman Enchanter uses the power of the tides, increasing his damage by 30% and MP\HP by 200 for 35 seconds.

Sea Mastery - With the powerful skills of the Enchanter, summons a powerful sea elemental.

Name: Frogman Guardian
Model: Murloc Flesheater
HP:540
Level: 4
Ablities:

Blade of the Sea - Enchants Guardian's blade, increasing his damage by 40% permanently.
manashield.gif

Shield of the Sea - Enchants Guardian's shield, increasing his defense by 25% permanently.

Name: Frogman Ritualist
Model: Murloc Blood-Gill
HP:700
MP: 500
Ablities:

Ritual - The Ritualist kills a target friendly unit, and restores his lot hit points.

Water Shield - Creates a watery shield around the Frogman, taking 35% less damage from the enemies for 40 seconds.

Stab - Stabs a target enemy unit with Frogman's ritualistic knife, dealing 400 damage.

Name: Frogman Elite
Model: Murloc Mutant
HP:975
MP:240
Level: 8
Ablities:

War Stomp - Slams the ground, dealing 80 damage to nearby enemy land units and stunning them for 5 seconds.

Name: Frogman Deepcaller
Model: Murloc Marauder
HP:1350
MP:800
Level: 10http://www.wowpedia.org/File:BTNNagaMyrmidonRoyalGuard.png?c=1
Ablities:

Call of the Deep - The Deepcaler calls a powerful Naga Royal Guard.

Critical Strike - Strikes with all his power, dealing 600 damage to a target enemy unit.

Darkness - Creates an aura that surrounds the Deepcaller, making neabry friendly units invulnerable, but the Deepcaller is not invulnerable. Lats in 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 11
thank you :D, adding the trailer into the 1st post.

I am not in the mood on making the items so I might go with making the systems and starting with your first quest :D

Status
Not open for further replies.