• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo ORPG Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Playable Classes:
- Barbarian, Strength
- Monk, Dexterity
- Demon Hunter, Dexterity
- Wizard, Intelligence
- Witch Doctor, Intelligence

Max Level: 200
Each level up you get a few stats automatically and 1 point to spend wherever you see fit.

Strength - increases health and health regen.
Dexterity - increases attack speed and reduces damage taken from physical abilities.
Intelligence - increases mana regen slightly and reduces damage taken from magical abilities.

Primary attribute - increases damage/healing done by your abilities.

Each Hero will have 1 mana generating ability, 1 defense mana spender and two offensive mana spenders.
In addition you can benefit from one Rune which gives à passive bonus to the Hero aswell as an additional effect to one of your abilities.
Runes can be found at various places and consuming it Will teach your hero its passive skill.

Each hero can carry 1 weapon, 1 armor and rest of the four slots are for potions and jewellry.

Weapon items are the only source of normal attack damage. Two-hand weapons give the most damage but lower stats while one-hand weapons give less damage but more stats.
Armor items are the only source of armor. Heavy armor gives more armor but lower stats while light armor gives less armor but more stats.

There Will be dungeons with famous Bosses from all diablo games. The final three dungeons of the map will feature all seven Prime Evils. The easiest will have Andariel and Duriel. The next Will feature Belial and Azmodan. The last Will feature Baal, Mephisto and Diablo.

More info Will come, however for this project to become real i need à terrainer and someone to create Hero and Boss spells.

Level 11
I was thinking of random elite packs as one feature. At map start up some groups of normal enemies is replaced with elites with random abilities.

If you have more suggestions let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.