• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

War of the Guardians ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some item ideas:

Bracer of Abjuration:

Item type - Rare

Accessory Abilities:
Non Upgraded - Devotion Aura
Upgrade 1 - Holy Light
Upgrade 2 - Divine Shield

Upgradeable - Yes

Materials for Upgrades:
Upgrade 1: Accessory Fragoment + 3 Holy Ruby
Upgrade 2: Accessory Fragoment + 3 Divine Artifact

Description: Rare and powerful artifacts, carried by few holy warriors.

Elven Shoulder:

Item type - Common

Accessory Abilities:
Non Upgraded - +4 Defennse and +2 Agility
Upgrade 1 - +8 Defense and +4 Agility
Upgrade 2 - +16 Defense and +8 Agility

Upgradeable - Yes

Materials for Upgrades:
Upgrade 1: Accessory Fragoment + 3 Seeds of Nature
Upgrade 2: Accessory Fragoment + 3 Seeds of Elune

Description: Shoulder that is used by many night elves.

Mushroom:

Item type - Very Common

Item Abilities:
+45 HP when used(1 charge)

Upgradeable - No

Materials for Upgrades:
None

Description: Delicious and tasty mushroom.

Cloak of Shadows:

Item type - Rare

Accessory Abilities:
Invisibility

Upgradeable - No

Materials for Upgrades:
None

Description: Shadowy cloak, that allows the owner to become invisible.

Magma Fruit:

Item type - Common

Item Abilities:
+125 HP and 85 MP when used(1 charge)

Upgradeable - No

Materials for Upgrades:
None

Description: Sweet and juicy fruit, found in fiery caverns and volcanos.

Soul Runestone:

Item type - Very Rare

Accessory Abilities:
Non Upgraded - Soul Theft(1 charge)
Upgrade 1 - Soul Theft(2 charges)
Upgrade 2 - Soul Theft(3 charges)

Upgradeable - Yes

Materials for Upgrades:
Upgrade 1: Item Fragoment + 3 Soul Gem
Upgrade 2: Item Fragoment + 3 Enchanted Soul Gem

Description: Traps a targeted enemy unit inside the Soul Gem.

Amulet of the Bloodpriest:

Item type - Rare

Accessory Abilities:
Non Upgraded - +15 Inteligence
Upgrade 1 - +25 Inteligence
Upgrade 2 - +35 Inteligence

Upgradeable - Yes

Materials for Upgrades:
Upgrade 1: Accessory Fragoment + 3 Insignium of the Bloodpriest
Upgrade 2: Accessory Fragoment + 3 Mask of the Bloodpriest

Description: Troll amulet, used by bloodpriests in their rituals.

Last edited:
Level 12
Bracer of Abjuration's first, and second was good, but the third one wasn't. Divine Shields suck, unless you make a different one like in Gaia's Retaliation.
Elven Shoulder is okay, but needs plus agility.
Mushroom is okay, but a bit too weak.
Cloak of Shadows, wtf? Shadow Meld is too exploitable, Invisibility is okay, but it should only be in skills, and Permanent Invisibility is just too much. You could explore the whole map with that.
Magma Fruit is okay.
Soul Runestone lacks description. I do not know what Soul Theft does.
Amulet of the Bloodpriest's +hp is too much, lol. And since it has "Bloodpriest" in it, it should contain either +intelligence or something related to priests.

Level 6
Level 17
Earthwave:Earth Bender Hit the earth and making a wave for 3 second stun to nearby enemies dealing a 70 damage per second to nearby enemies for 4 second

level 19
Knockback:Earth Bender having a 15% chance to knocking back enemies and dealing 100 damage

level 21
Earth Rage:Earth Bender is raging giving him a Spell Immunity,Damage by 30,Armor by 9,Health by 350,for 60 second.

Level 25
Earth Elemental:Earth Bender summoning a earth elemental to fight for him for 80 second dealing a 49-55 chaos damage

level 27
Spike Earth:All ground near Earth Bender is forming to a spike stunning enemies for 3.5 second 400 damage and for 600 AoE

level 31
Earth Skin:Giving Earth Bender 4 armor and having a chance every time enemies hitting him they will be stunned for 0.6 second

level 35
Rushing Edge:Earth Bender using his totem and rushing all enemies in his way dealing a 300 damage and knockback stunned for 0.5 second

level 39
Earth Mastering:The Earth God is now trusting Earth Bender to do their job The Earth God giving Earth Bender 35 Strength 200 Health and Reincarnation cooldown for 50 second

EARTH BENDER
ZLOWLY HERO
~DONE

Level 12
how you expect all these spells to find a place in the UI? also it will be complicated to use a hero with alot of spells

It isn't complicated to use a hero with a lot of spells, lol. I've played a lot of games which contain 10+ skills in a spellbook, yet I didn't encounter hardships using those. Some examples are: Eclipse ORPG, Gaia's Retaliation, and GoH.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
sorry for double posting but here they are

icons_6619_btn.jpg
Covering shadows
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...114365/?prev=search=shadow&r=20&d=list&page=2
Darkgrom consumes all nearby shadows to make him and his demon invisable this ability only works during the night.

icons_14687_btn.jpg
Dark transformation
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...208478/?prev=search=shadow&r=20&d=list&page=3
The necromancer orders his demon to cast dark transformation makes the targeted unit to serve the necro mancer for 20 seconds. this effect breaks if the demon dies.

icons_15025_btn.jpg
Haunted souls
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnlocustswarm-212601/?prev=r=20&page=2
every time the necromancer or his demon kills a target they will capture the soul of the killed unit. when this ability is used Darkgrom releases the angry caputred souls. each soul will damage X daamge to the targeted unit.

icons_10828_pas.jpg
Empower demon
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...d-160431/?prev=search=dark&r=20&d=list&page=8
Darkgrom empowers his demon, the demon can now use paralyzing darkness.
parayzing dakrness paralyzes a unit for 4 seconds and do 100+necromancer int damage.

icons_14931_btn.jpg
Deaths touch
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btndeathtouch-211547/?prev=search=darkness&d=list&r=20
Deals massive aoe damage to the target area

icons_7272_btn.jpg
Deadly breath
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...3964/?prev=search=darkness&r=20&d=list&page=2
Darkgrom casts his final blow this will instantly bring all units infront of him to 10% hp. after casting this spell darkgrom is out of power for 10 seconds and cant move or attack

icons_3204_btn.jpg
Total darkness
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...kness-57231/?prev=search=darkness&r=20&d=list

Total darkness surronds the targeted unit and he/she cant see anything. (stun) this breaks after 5 seconds or when attacked

Last edited:
Level 11
Why you make upgradeable ? :D
y-u-no.jpg

I will be the one to take care of the upgradeables :)
wow you finished all your hero abilities. All hero ideas accepted. I will just maybe modify some and nerf them down. Getting to work now. :)

@zlowly, You have 13 Abilities!
The skills go 1/3/7/11/15/19/23/27/31/35/39
remove 2 abilities :)

Spells for my Hunter:

Night Vision(level 15)
The Hunter can see as far at night as they do during the day.

Elune's Blessing(level 19)
Increases Hunter's agility by 35%.

Hippogryph(23)
Summons a Hippogryph to fight for the Hunter.

Roar of the Wild(level 27)
Calls down a group of rampaging panthers to explode upon the Hunter's enemies(like Stampede). Each exploding panther deals 80 damage. Lasts in 60 seconds.

Last edited:
Level 12
Spells for my Hunter:

Night Vision(level 15)
The Hunter can see as far at night as they do during the day.

Elune's Blessing(level 19)
Increases Hunter's agility by 35%.

Mount Hippogryph(23)
The Hunter mounts a Hippogryph.

Rage(level 27)
The Hunter becomes enraged, increasing her HP by 650, damage by 50 and movement\attack speed by 75%. Lasts in 60 seconds.

Why do you persist creating imba skills? Study them first before you post 'em. Night Vision's okay. Elune's Blessing is good. Mount Hippogryphm, wtf? That's near a transformation system, since you have to get another model for it. Saif doesn't like those things. And yet again, why does her hp increase by 650 when she's at rage? She's supposed to gain damage only. Plus, the movement speed and attack speed is set. You can't gain additional points for those.

Level 12
Saif, my earlier post.

Quoted message of my earlier post:

Level 19 Skill: Glaives of Mentality - The warmage channels his arcane-powered glaives, throwing them with all of his knowledge in it. Whenever the warmage uses this, he will deal all of his intelligence as extra damage. (Active/Auto-Cast)

Level 23 Skill: Magical Sacrifice - The warmage uses his mind to break his opponent's spirit, but sacrifice his own to do so. Channels Magical Drain for 10 seconds. Magical Drain is a skill used to drain the mana of the targeted unit, but in return, your hp decreases until this skill is finished. Can be cancelled by stuns, etc. (Active - Channeling)

Level 27 Skill: Mindbreak - The warmage breaks the target's mental capabilities for a duration, making him unable to do anything (move, use a skill, anything) for 5 seconds.

Level 31 Skill: Warmage's Curse - The warmage curses the targeted unit, dealing 0.5x his int as damage every 3 seconds. Lasts up to 30 seconds.

Level 35 Skill: Arcane Shield - The warmage imbues himself with the power of arcane, using it as a shield to protect himself from all spell attacks for 30 seconds. This shield's life is: 10x the warmage's intelligence. If he gets magical damage more than 10x his int, this shield is nullified.

Level 39 Skill: Arcane Mastery - The warmage's mastery of his arcane arts, makes him more stronger than ever, gaining +20 intelligence, +3 mana regeneration, and +10% spell damage.

Hero done.

Level 11
yep I saw, about to finish your ability and a cloth item :)

@Darkgrom, It's ok, I plan to learn from this map on the triggers I am going to do.

@BloodElf300, I dont like transformations as Hexcellion Said, change level 23 and level 27 skill. All other ideas accepted

EDIT:
Updates:
- Finished One Accessory (Cloth) Item, "Amulet of Intelligence".
- Finished Warmage's Level 11 Ability "Glaive Storm". Ability Added to the 1st post.

EDIT2:
Update:
- Finished One Bow Item, "Elune's Spirit".

EDIT 3:
Update:
- Finished One Miscellaneous (Arrow) Item, "Envenomed Arrows".

Last edited:
Level 11
If you say so, I shall make a trailer.
I am still making your heroes so showing a trailer with your skills incomplete wont be that good. I shall create a video of the skills your hero can do once complete. After making the hero I am planning to start terraining and make the quests. :)

Update:
- Finished One Miscellaneous (Quiver) Item, "Tribal Quiver".

Level 11
A trailer featuring some of the skills of all heroes. :)

Updates:
- Finished Two Blade Items, "Slicing Blade" and "Nature's Anger".

EDIT:
Updates:
- Finished Two Bow Items, "Scouts Bow" and "Elven Bow".

EDIT2:
Update:
- Finished Hunter's Level 11 Ability "Arrow of Control". Ability Added to the 1st post.

Last edited:
Level 4
Say Saif, will there be any events or cinematics in the gameplay as well as extras? Or is the game just fight for death by the custom heroes we have asked you to make? And just buy and sell items, hire or kill mercenaries or is it just more than the normal gameplay in WarIIICraft?

More Custom gameplay stuff? Cause if thats the case, thats gonna be real awesome.

Item ideas:

Bronze Shield - Resistent human shield. Increases defense by 40.

Light Shield - Light wooden shield. Increases defense by 15.

Mage Dagger - Ritualistic mage dagger. Gives +28 inteligence, +40% mana regeneration and +12 damage.

Moonchant - Night elven helm, enchanted by the power of the moon. Gives +12 agility and +10 defense.

Moon Necklake - Blessed night elven necklake. Gives +10 to all stats.

Dark Axe - Dark troll axe. Increases damage by 45.

Jar of Grief - Demonic jar with lots of totrured souls in it. Summons 4 tortured souls(something like shades) for 50 seconds. Contains 3 charges.

Butcher's Axe - Bloody axe, used by abominations. Increases strenght by 42.

Mantle of Forest - Enchanted mantle, made out of magical leaves. Gives the thorns aura ability and +24 inteligence.

Unicorn Blood - A bottle that contains blood of an unicorn. Revives 5 friendly units. Contains 4 charges.

Elven Armor - Light elven armor. Increases defense by 20 and agility by 25.

Last edited:
Level 11
Well the base map "War of the Guardians ORPG" will be like the center of the map. Where everybody will start. I plan to make War of the Guardians ORPG : <Name of Character Here> wherein your hero will pursue his own story and at the end will receive the weapon wherein no one can obtain it except by doing that story. It will be a single player map where your hero will be only to play it alone. Of course, it is story related as I have said. :)

All Item Ideas accepted.

Level 12
Item ideas:

Bronze Shield - Resistent human shield. Increases defense by 40.

Light Shield - Light wooden shield. Increases defense by 15.

Mage Dagger - Ritualistic mage dagger. Gives +28 inteligence, +40% mana regeneration and +12 damage.

Moonchant - Night elven helm, enchanted by the power of the moon. Gives +12 agility and +10 defense.

Moon Necklake - Blessed night elven necklake. Gives +10 to all stats.

Dark Axe - Dark troll axe. Increases damage by 60%.

Jar of Grief - Demonic jar with lots of totrured souls in it. Summons 4 tortured souls(something like shades) for 120 seconds. Contains 3 charges.

Butcher's Axe - Bloody axe, used by abominations. Increases strenght by 42.

Mantle of Forest - Enchanted mantle, made out of magical leaves. Gives the thorns aura ability and +24 inteligence.

Unicorn Blood - A bottle that contains blood of an unicorn. Revives 5 friendly units. Contains 4 charges.

Elven Armor - Light elven armor. Increases defense by 20 and agility by 25.

Those in bold tags are imba. Why do you persist on x% increasing items? x% increase in damage is very stupid, lol. Set an integer/constant value for the values instead of doing x% items.

Level 3

character.gif

Ocelot the bladefighter

icon.gif

Prime Attribute: Agility
Strength - 17
Agility - 23
Intelligence - 10

Base HP: 155
HP Regeneration: 0.55
Base MP: 145
MP Regeneration: 0.15

Sight Radius:
Day: 1250
Night: 1250

Equippable Weapons:
Long Blades
Blades
Swords

Strength - 17 + 1.75
Agility - 23 + 2.25
Intelligence - 10 +1.0

Notes: this guy uses a flag for a misc

Items:

Mask of Regeneration - Magical mask, that heals who worn it. Increases HP and MP regeneration by 75%.

War-Knife - Sharpened and strong war knife. Increases damage by 15.

Undead Axe - Axe that's used by the Warriors of the Scourge. Gives Unholy Aura and +40 strenght.

Tribal Axe - Primitive tribal axe, made out of stone and wood. Gives +5 damage and +2 strenght.

Farmer Boots - Old and unkempt boots. Increases agility by 4.

Metal Boots - Resistent and strong boots, used by the best warriors. Gives +35 agility.

Bronze Boots - Royal boots, used by knights. Gives +55 agility.

Hunter Boots - Boots made by wolf fur and leather. Gives +23 agility.

Hunter Bracers - Bracers made by wolf fur and leather. Gives +8 defense and increases Hero's agility by 12.

Mail Armor - Mail Armor, resistent to strong attacks. Gives +40 defense.

Bone Armor - Undead warrior armor. Gives +23 defense and gives the Vampiric Aura ability.

Hunter Armor - Armor made by wolf fur and leather. Increases Hero's agility by 34.

Last edited:
Level 12

character.gif

Ocelot the bladefighter

icon.gif

Prime Attribute: Agility
Strength - 17
Agility - 23
Intelligence - 10

Base HP: 155
HP Regeneration: 0.55
Base MP: 145
MP Regeneration: 0.15

Sight Radius:
Day: 1250
Night: 1250

Equippable Weapons:
Long Blades
Blades
Swords

Notes: this guy uses a flag for a misc

Good concept. I like how you thought of using the flag as a misc. This calls for new items:

Flag of the Snow - A flag which looks like the flag used by the Tuskarr tribe. Gives +10 agility, +20 damage. (Misc - Flag)
Samurai Flag - A white, clean flag, which was used by the strongest samurais during the times of conflict. Gives +20 agility, and +40 damage. (Misc - Flag)
Demonic Soul - A sword which was used by sword-wielding demons, who were powerful enough to corrupt this sword with a demonic, and unholy aura. Gives +40 damage, +10 all stats. And, Corrupting Slash. Corrupting Slash gives you a 15% chance to create a Demon Soul every time you kill an enemy. Demon Soul's attack is chaos damage, and it deals 30 - 50 damage per second. Attacks one time every 2 seconds. Maximum of 3 Demon Souls. (Weapon - Blade)

Level 11
Wow a new person who participated on the thread, hero idea accepted, all item ideas accepted.

Will work somewhere around wednesday without worrying of the time. Exam starts tommorow and lasts for 3 days. Did not even start reviewing. Hope you bare with the time I will be inactive :)

Level 12
Saif, here's a suggestion:

Disable HP regen, and mana regeneration, so that battles would be harder.

Things you could do to prevent getting too owned:

• Get a healer in your team.
  • Use potions in battles.
  • Use a Sleep system, so that after you kill many creeps, you'll be able to heal yourself up.

Potion ideas:

Divinity Potion - Ancient potion, made by the most powerful mages in Azeroth. Turns the Hero invulnerable for 50 seconds.

Invisibility Potion - Bottled shiny invisibility potion. Turns the Hero invisible for 50 seconds.

Holy Water - Water, purified with holy light. Heals the Hero for 400 HP.

Greater Mana Potion - Enchanted mana potion. Restores 250 MP.

Mana Potion - Powerful mana potion. Restores 135 MP.

Healing Potion - Powerful healing potion. Restores 140 HP.

Last edited:
Level 12
Potion ideas:

Divinity Potion - Ancient potion, made by the most powerful mages in Azeroth. Turns the Hero invulnerable for 50 seconds.

Invisibility Potion - Bottled shiny invisibility potion. Turns the Hero invisible for 50 seconds.

Poison - Very dangerous and toxic poison. Throws the poison to a target enemy unit. The target enemy will lose 35 HP per second until die. Cannot used on heroes.

Holy Water - Water, purified with holy light. Heals the Hero for 400 HP.

I do not know why you keep on suggesting such ideas like invulnerability potions, and invisibility potions. Even poisons. There are already 11 skills per hero, and there could be like 4 players, making it 44 skills you could use in your battles, so why add things like "Poison", and imba potions, lol.

Level 6
Why you make upgradeable ? :D
y-u-no.jpg

I will be the one to take care of the upgradeables :)
wow you finished all your hero abilities. All hero ideas accepted. I will just maybe modify some and nerf them down. Getting to work now. :)

@zlowly, You have 13 Abilities!
The skills go 1/3/7/11/15/19/23/27/31/35/39
remove 2 abilities :)

woopsy!...
sorry for my bad...

Level 6
Hey...!
so unfair in this hiveworkshop...
i can't find a totem icon man...

PLEASE SOMEONE FIND A TOTEM ICON FOR MY EQUIPMENT!!!

EDIT~~~

Find a few totem icon for my equip...
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnbeatstickv4-207064/?prev=r=20&page=11
rename this beatstick to Bloody Totem

Bloody Totem:This totem used for a bloody ritual in a 100 years before every tauren get born.Give 15 Strength,4 HP regeneration,2 MP regeneration,have 10% chance to bash enemy with 95 damage every bash.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnfiremace-207572/?prev=r=20&page=11
Rename this Firemace to Blazing Totem

Blazing Totem:A Totem having ritual get burned in Volcano before get used.Give 25 Strength,3 HP regeneration,1,5 MP regeneration,giving a splash damage for 200 Aoe (fix this if too imba),and leaving a burning damage for 10 damage per second for 5 second

Last edited:
Level 6
Saif, here's a suggestion:

Disable HP regen, and mana regeneration, so that battles would be harder.

Things you could do to prevent getting too owned:

• Get a healer in your team.
  • Use potions in battles.
  • Use a Sleep system, so that after you kill many creeps, you'll be able to heal yourself up.

Hey Hexcellion i don't like your ideas about disable the HP and MP regeneration all ORPG very need that.
don't disable that saif please...

SAIF add this equip...
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btndragonwing-201578/?prev=r=20&page=20 : giving a user 10 to all stats and blink for 600 range.

Level 12
Hey Hexcellion i don't like your ideas about disable the HP and MP regeneration all ORPG very need that.
don't disable that saif please...

SAIF add this equip...
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btndragonwing-201578/?prev=r=20&page=20 : giving a user 10 to all stats and blink for 600 range.

Umm.. The point there is to utilize using potions, and clerics' heals more often than usual. That's why Saif could add a Sleep system in the map, so that they could rest after battles. And, if they had regen, heals, and even potions, it makes battles very easy, lol. Take for example Gaia's Retaliation: it doesn't have hp/mp regen in it, but it has a Sleep system in it, which made it good, hard to play, a team game. But, I'm not forcing Saif to add a system like this, it's up to him anyways, since he's the map maker.

@zlowly, blink is very bad in ORPG's. You should know that blinks could be exploited in many grave ways, which makes it a bad choice to add one in ORPG's.

Level 2

character.gif

Holy Knight
icon.gif

Prime Attribute: Strength
Strength: 25 + 2.20
Agility: 10 + 1.15
Intelligence: 15 + 1.65

Base HP: 170
HP Regeneration: 0.40
Base MP: 130
MP Regeneration: 0.30

Sight Radius:
Day: 1500
Night: 1000

Equippable Weapons:
Hammers
Maces
Swords

Note: This guy uses mail items, and crests as misc items.

Level 12
It seems like that you've kept this project online for 2 days straight. What's been happening? Exams, or something else?

Btw, here are some random items:

Helm of Divinity - A golden helm capable of withstanding tremendous amounts of damage, and was also imbued by saints, and priests with their holy water. Gives +20 strength, +10 intelligence, and +10 armor. (Helm - Mail)
Divine Broadsword - A golden blade capable of slashing through the most thick of armors. Gives +40 damage, +10 strength, and +10 intelligence. (Weapon - Sword)
Plated Gauntlet - A golden gauntlet, used to fortify the defenses of the strongest imperial knights. Gives +10 strength, +5 intelligence and 5 armor.
Ring of Purity - A sanctified ring of holiness, which grants the user the blessings of the holy ones. Gives +5 hp regeneration, +8 armor, and +10 all stats.

Level 4
@Saif, Oh ok. The fog has cleared and know I understand. What a cool way to make a game mate.

One more thing, what's the maximum number of heroes there can be anyway? I didn't see it in the Intro if it was there sorry.

Level 6
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnspikedshield-175913/?prev=r=20&page=64 :Make by the poor man who doesn't have anything he make this shield to defense himself in this hard life.Giving a 5 armor,2 to all stats,and a 19% damage returned to attacker.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btncrnaturepotion-97003/?prev=r=20&page=70 :Used by the High Elves to cure the people in sick condition.Cure all stats and healing hero 250 HP.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnfrostshield-171467/?prev=r=20&page=70 :This shield is abandoned for long time in the North Pole and someone find this shield in freeze condition.Give 6 armor and make the attacker attack speed reduce for 15% and movement speed for 25% for 4 second.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btntremor-171356/?prev=r=20&page=71 and this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnimmure2-171359/?prev=r=20&page=71 to add for my skill icon...

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpegasusboots2-165043/?prev=r=20&page=82 :A boots make from a common fur with a pegasus feather.Give 10 Agility and teleportation cooldown for 120 second

Item ideas:

Silver Coin - Coin made out of pure silver. Gives +1 gold.

Golden Coin - Shiny golden coin. Gives +10 gold.

Grave Swamp Mask - Green, toxic mask that brings diseases and plagues. Gives the Disease Cloud ability.

Ent Mask - Wooden mask that gives the power of nature to everyone who worn it. Gives the Thorns Aura and the Entangling Roots ability.

Tome of the Paladins - Holy magical tome. Gives +47 strenght.

Last edited:
Level 6
He probably meant status ailments like paralyzation, freezed, burned, poisoned, etc.

Yep,you got it right Hexcellion
oh yeah,one question i know this is OutTopic question but i really need a answer how to play a custom campaign maps?
me already download a custom campaign maps but dunno where the place to place it to make it playable i place it to Maps folder but nothing happened...
please if someone can help me +rep...

Status
Not open for further replies.