• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of the Guardians ORPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Ill try some creeps and a hero:

BTNHeadhunter.png

Troll Spearman[r]
Abilities:

Spear Flurry - Autocast
Once activated, for x seconds, the casters attack interval are reduced by 80%. Lasts x seconds and drains x mana per second.

Voodoo Reverse - Passive
When under the spell "Voodoo Curse", this unit will get reversed actions, bonus instead of deductions.

BTNForestTroll.png

Troll Warrior[r]
Abilities:

War Paint - No Target
Once activated, the attack of the caster is doubled for x seconds, but he takes 1.5 more damage for x seconds.

Voodoo Reverse - Passive
When under the spell "Voodoo Curse", this unit will get reversed actions, bonus instead of deductions.

BTNForestTroll.png

Troll Voodoo Priest[r]
Abilities:

BTNWisp.png

Wisp Songs - No Target
Sends forth x wisps which surround the caster. The wisps cling the nearest enemy unit they see. After x seconds after they cling, they explode, dealing x damage only to the casters mana.

BTNHealingWave.png

Voodoo Chain - No Target
The Voodoo Priest sends forth a bolt of Voodoo energy which does random effects. It may decrease the armor by x percent for x seconds, burn the unit, make it take x damage per second. It may also

Creep ideas:

Name: Harpy Hatching
Model: Harpy
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 255, Green: 155
HP:140
MP:0
Level: 1
Ablities: None

Name: Harpy
Model: Harpy
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 255, Green: 255
HP:250
Level: 1

Name: Harpy Witch
Model: Harpy Windwitch
HP:375
MP:230
Level: 2
Ablities:

Curse - Curses a target enemy unit. The cursed unit's movement speed & defense will be reduced by x% for x seconds.

Name: Harpy Tribal
Model: Harpy Queen
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 200, Green: 170
HP:430
Level: 3
Ablities:

Piercing Feathers - Increases attack speed of the Harpy by x%.

Name: Harpy Enchantress
Model: Harpy Windwitch
Color: Red: 180, Blue: 255, Green: 180
HP:580
MP:400
Level: 4
Ablities:
rejuvenation.gif

Rejuvenation - Restores a target friendly unit's HP and MP.

Eternal Power - Make a target friendly unit invulnerable for x seconds.

Name: Harpy Queen
Model: Harpy Queen
HP:740
MP:500
Level: 6
Ablities:

Wild Scream - Increases neabry units' defense and damage by x%. Lasts in x seconds.

Fury - Increases Harpy Queen's HP by x and damage by x for x seconds.

Slow - Reduces a target enemy unit's movement and attack speed by x% for x seconds.

Quest idea(s):

Orcish Attack: A group of ferocius orcs attacks the <Village Name> village! Help the villagers to protect their village!
-Fight against the attacking orcs for x minutes
-The Hero must survive and the <Keep Name> keep must be not destroyed

<Quest Giver's Name>'s Shield: <Quest Giver's Name> has losed his shield. Help him to find his lost shield!
-Find <Quest Giver's Name>'s shield
-Bring <Quest Giver's Name>'s shield to <Quest Giver's Name>

Beast Hunt: Numerous ferocius beasts are living in the <Forest Name> forest. Hunt beasts with <Quest Giver's Name> !
-Kill x beasts
-You and the <Quest Giver's Name> must survive

A Message for <Warlock's Name>: Bring <Quest Giver's Name>'s message to warlock <Warlock's Name>! It's an very important message!
-Talk to warlock <Warlock's Name>
-Return to <Quest Giver's Name>

Lazy Peons: Some of the orcish peons get lazy, and they don't want to work! They are standing to the sun ,talking with other lazy peons and they act like a badass! Enter secretly in orcs' town and convince peons to get lazy!
-Convince x peons to get lazy
-You must not seen by orcish guards!

Frogmen Skins: Frogmen's skins are used for armors! Kill some frogmen and get their skins!
-Collect x frogmen skins
-Bring them to <Quest Giver's Name>

<Pandaren Town Name>: <Pandaren Town Name> is a pandaren town! In this town, are located the best brewmasters, and they make the best beer! Go in this town, and talk to brewmaster <Brewmaster's Name>!
-Go in <Pandaren Town Name> town
-Talk with brewmaster <Brewmaster's Name>

Mushroom Collect: <Quest Giver's Name> is a mushroom collecter and he needs mushrooms to make brew potions. Help him!
-Collect x mushrooms
-Return to <Quest Giver's Name>

Treasure Hunt - Captain <Quest Giver's Name>'s greed for gold is unstoppable! He tells to you, that, if you don't find the ancient treasure of <Island Name>, you head will be cut off by his hands!
-Find the <Island Name>'s ancient treasure
-Return to captain <Quest Giver's Name>

Last edited:
Level 11
I lost motivation on that map due to horrible terrain I have created there where the pathing was designated and not random. I thought that the map was horrible so I did not continue it cause I still had lack of information on making abilities and such while developing that map. :)

Update:
- Finished Ocelot - Bladefighter Base Hero.

Level 6
I lost motivation on that map due to horrible terrain I have created there where the pathing was designated and not random. I thought that the map was horrible so I did not continue it cause I still had lack of information on making abilities and such while developing that map. :)

Update:
- Finished Ocelot - Bladefighter Base Hero.

Daw..that sucks lol need another story? :p hahhah

Level 11
I would need another one once I have made all of the heroes. So just wait :D

Anyway, +rep for participating in the thread :)

Level 11
Thank you for offering help, I shall visit your thread every once in a while to read your stories. :)

Update:
- Finished RPG.Infinity - Holy Knight Base Hero.

Level 6
Sorry for Double Post But Maybe you need a story idea...

Once upon a time in ordinary human and creatures living place or we could say it WORLD.World now in chaotic condition all creatures are came out in control attacking each other and attacking humans.And then it's get revealed who make chaos in world it's the Dark Lord Az'Gard who was been sealed for million years ago by the Holy Warrior has make the seal broken and back to terror the world with Doom and darkness time.But,A new hero has been born for fight Az'Gard and seal him back in ancient seal and never make him get back again.Can our heroes fight Az'Gard?...

EDIT~~~
a quest IDEA
Revenge of the Warrior
Garithos was a warrior fighting crime and monsters.Every people is respecting him.But,once day a bandit lord Arghamemmo was attack Garithos from back and giving a serious injuries to Garithos.Garithos now is just a useless warrior without power and with his all body on injury.Garithos giving a large amount prize to every one who bring in Alive/Dead condition Arghamemmo.
-Kill Arghamemmo the bandit lord and bring his http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnpeyesight-138371/?prev=search=eye&r=20&d=list (Eye)

Level 12
Here's my try:

The land of <name of town>, a peaceful and tranquil city, filled with beautiful villages, along with the beauty of nature, is a splendid one to behold. Humans, orcs, elves, and other races united together, living together, yet not having conflicts and wars, was the reason why this city the most peaceful among cities in <name of country>. Until the <name of evil group> came, invading <name of town> and ruthlessly killing the townsmen, but then the <name of good group> came, they defended <name of town> and fended off the <name of evil group> for the meantime. Now, wanting revenge against them, the <position> of <name of town>, named <name of ruler of town>, sees you training and talks to you, telling you that there is hidden potential in you. Because of this hidden potential, <name of ruler of town> has added you to a group which seeks to stop <name of evil group>, in which you, the players are a part off. Now your adventure starts...

Level 11
@zlowly, I am doing the skills of your hero right now :D.

for the story, I dont really need it yet :D But thanks for giving your own stories I will think about it :)

Quest(s):

The Genie of <Land Name>: In the desert lands of <Land Name>, is located a magic lamp, and inside the lamp is trapped a legendary genie! Find the lamp, free the genie and bring it to <Quest Giver's Name>.
-Find the magic lamp
-Free the genie
-Bring the genie to <Quest Giver's name>

Elven Prisoners: The undeads of <Land Name> have trapped the neabry elves and they keep they as prisoners to transform they in undeads! Free the prisoners, before is too late!
-Free x elves
-Don't let the undeads to transform more than x elves in undeads
-Return to <Town Name>

Fighting in the Arena: <Arena Owner Name> has let you to fight in the arena. You will fight with the strongest enemies to the death! Defeat them!
-Defeat <Gladiator 1 Name> in the Arena
-Defeat <Gladiator 2 Name> in the Arena
-Defeat <Gladiator 3 Name> in the Arena
-Defeat <Gladiator 4 Name> in the Arena
-Defeat <Arena Owner's Name> in the Arena

Traveling in Time: <Quest Giver's Name> is an old troll time traveler. Travel in time, and find the mystical rune of <land name>!
-Go back 1000 ages
-Find rune of <land name>
-Return to <Quest Giver's name> traveling in time

Level 11
@BloodElf300, wow you have contributed a lot of quest and creep ideas. I thank you so much ! :D

Creep idea(s):

Name: Cyclops
Model: Ogre One Headed
HP:600
Level: 5
Ablities:

Bash - Gives a x% chance that an attack will do x bonus damage and stun an opponent for x seconds.

Name: Cyclops Shaman
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 100, Green: 100
HP:995
MP:550
Level: 8
Ablities:

Totem of Life - Summons a magical totem that heals x HP per second to neabry friendly units. Last in x seconds.

Inner Power - Increases a friendly unit's damage by x% for x seconds.

Name: Cyclops Brute
Color: Red: 200, Blue: 100, Green: 200
HP:1475
Level: 12
Ablities:

Bash - Gives a x% chance that an attack will do x bonus damage and stun an opponent for x seconds.

Name: Cyclops Magi
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 100, Green: 255
HP:1800
MP:800
Level: 16
Ablities:

Arcane Protection - Creates a shield of arcane bolts around the Cyclop Magi that deals x damage to neabry enemy units. Lasts in x seconds.

Eternal Mana - Increases Magi's mana by x% for x seconds.

Arcane Giant - Summons a powerful arcane giant. Lasts in x seconds.

Name: Cyclops Warboss
Model: Ogre One Headed Armored
HP:2400
Level: 21
Ablities:

Command Aura - Gives x extra damage to the attacks of nearby friendly units.

Club Slam - Slams the ground, dealing x damage to neabry enemies and stunning them for x seconds.

Name: Ettin
Model: Ogre Magi
HP:450

Name: Ettin Warpriest
Color: Red: 255, Blue: 255, Green: 100
HP:750
Ablities:
resurrection.gif

Heal - Heals a target friendly unit for x HP.
healingwave.gif

Healing Chain - Calls forth a wave of healing energy that bounces up to x times, healing x damage on the primary target. Each jump heals less damage.

Name: Ettin High Priest
Color: Red: 100, Blue: 255, Green: 255
HP:1150
MP:670
Level: 8
Ablities:
holybolt.gif

Holy Light - A holy light that can heal a friendly unit for x or deal half damage to an enemy unit.

Mind Control - Takes control over a non-hero enemy unit.

Holy Bolt - Throws a magical bolt made of holy energy to a target enemy unit, dealing x damage.

Name: Orc Warrior
Model: Grunt
HP:300
Level: 2

Name: Orc Shaman
Model: Shaman
HP:425
MP:250
Ablities:

Chain Lightning - Calls forth a bolt of lightning that bounces up to x times, dealing x damage on the primary target. Each jump deals less damage.

Name: Orc Wolfrider
Model: Raider
HP:550
Ablities:
ensnare.gif

Ensnare - Causes a target enemy unit to be bound to the ground so that it cannot move for x seconds. Air units that are ensnared can be attacked as though they were land units.

Name: Orc Demonologist
Model: Orc Warlock(The orc campaign one)
HP:675
Ablities:

reignoffire.gif

Rain of Fire - Calls down waves of fire that damage units in an area. Each wave deals x initial damage and x damage per second for x seconds. Lasts for x waves.

Curse - Curses an target enemy, dealing x initial damage, and x damage every x seconds for <ACss,Dur1> seconds. The curse slows the attack rate and movement speed of the enemy for a short duration.

Name: Orc Samurai
Model: Blademaster
HP:800
MP:
Level: 7
Ablities:
whirlwind.gif

Swords of Wind - Increases attack speed by x%.

Name: Orc Warlock
Model: Gul'dan
HP:980
MP:630
Level: 7
Ablities:

Doom - Marks a target unit for the manifestation of a Demon. The afflicted unit cannot cast spells and will take x damage per second until it dies. Upon its death, a great Demon will spawn from its corpse. Doom cannot be dispelled or cancelled.

Imp - Summons a small but fast imp that throw fireballs.

Demon Mastery - Increases Warlock's mana by x for x seconds.

Name: Orc Master Shaman
Model: Far Seer
HP:1200
MP:850
Level: 10
Ablities:

Lightning Power - Forms a shield of lightning power around a target unit, dealing x damage per second to units around it. Lasts in x seconds.

Storm - Causes a storm of healing energy to pour down in a large area, healing friendly allied units for x hit points per second. Lasts in x seconds.

Lightning Elemental - Summons a powerful lightning elemental.

Name: Orc Warmaster
Model: Thrall
HP:1440
Level: 12
Ablities:

Command Aura - Gives x extra damage to the attacks of nearby friendly units.
stormhammer.gif

Storm Hammer - Adds x bonus damage to the attack of a Warmaster. The Warmater's attacks also become ranged when attacking air, dispel magic and slow the movement speed of the enemy for x seconds. Deals x bonus damage to summoned units.

Last edited:

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I will see if can help out with some quest ideas as well.
icons_9904_btn.jpg
Raging Spirits
<town name> has been attacked for weeks by some glowing creatures, you need to find out what that attacking creatures is and why they are attacking.
-Find the Spirit wolfs lair
(update)-Find the forest talisman
(Update)-Place the forest talisman on the altar.
Reward - Ghostly talisman

icons_6635_btn.jpg
Herbs is the key
<unit name's> family have kept other people awey from their familiy graveyard for a very long time, but now they need to open the graveyard to use their familiy sword. <unit name> has told you that a special herb is the key to open the door.
-find 5 Lifeweed herbs

icons_8067_btn.jpg
Death to the cursed one
The captain of the east garison have become mad, his eyes are glowing by demon magic. If we not kill him soon he will for sure return to the one who cursed him and aid him.
-kill the cursed captain

icons_9903_btn.jpg
Eyes from above
Beast master <name> has asked you to catch some of the eagles to the east just use this cage and bring the bird to me. it will be a perfect scout for us.
-catch 3 eagles

icons_13978_btn.jpg
My shiny..
The woman asked you to search for her lost jewel it most be close from here she said, you will be richly rewarded.
reward, Ruby gem (+4 str)

icons_14809_btn.jpg
Demon soul (necromancer quest)
As a servant of gul'dan you must honor his call, He demand 5 soul stones gathered from voids. Give him this and you will be blessed by gul'dan.
-reward +5 int (buff)
icons_13460_btn.jpg
Push them back
City guard <name> needs help to bring the local troll tribe back, before the strike on the city.
-assist the guards in the attack
-kill 5 troll berserkers

Creep(s):

Name: Elven Assassin
Model: Night Elf Assassin(You will find it in the night elf campaign units)
HP:475
Ablities:
hide.gif

Hide - The assassin becomes invisible for x seconds.

Poisoned Knife - Throws a poisoned knife to a target enemy unit. The poisoned unit will take x damage per second for x seconds.

Stab - Stabs a target enemy unit, dealing x damage.

Name: Elven Rogue
Model: Shandris
HP:550
Ablities:
hide.gif

Hide - The rogue becomes invisible for x seconds.

Envenomed Arrows - Deals x poison damage per second for x seconds.

Boss(es):

Name: Dorth the Avenger
Model: Illidan(Evil)
HP:3750
MP:2130
Level: 35
Ablities:
metamorphosis.gif

Fury - Increases Dorth's HP by x, MP by x, damage by x, defense by x, ovement speed by x%, attack speed by x% and gives spell immunity.

Lava Strike - Dorth creates lava waves, damaging nearby enemies. Each lava wave does x damage.

Blades of Doom - Increases Dorth's attack speed by x% and attack damage by x.

Meteor - Calls down a fiery meteor that deals x damage in a small area.

Last edited:
Level 11
Wow a lot of ideas, I will try to use all of them :D

Updates:
- Finished Tauren Bender's Level 11 Ability "Fissure", Level 15 Ability "Tauren Strength" and Level 19 Ability "Earthwave". Abilities added to the 1st post.

Level 6
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btntrack-212012/?prev=r=20&page=4 Find the Dog:Krueger a villager man having a dog name Cherry.But,when Krueger having walk with cherry.Chery want to pee and then when Krueger searching for Cherry.Cherry is gone.
-Follow the Cherry footstep
-Find Cherry

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btndemonology-211821/?prev=r=20&page=4 Guardian of The Demon book:Naz'Gul is a warlock guarding the demon book for never give it to wrong hand.But,once day when Naz'Gul go to rest his tired body.When he back the book is already gone...
-Find the Demon Book
-Return it to Naz'Gul

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnogresclubofhavoc-209681/?prev=r=20&page=6 Kill The Ogre:Simon is the guardian of a town but he is tired for fighting to protect his town from the ogre.He need help.
-Kill any ogre and bring 12 ogre club to Simon

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btntearoftheforest-210018/?prev=r=20&page=8 Find the magical herb:Vol'Gon is a doctor in their town.But,he running out of herb to making medicine.The medicine is a magical parvo leaf just can be founded in the forest.
-Find 6 Parvo leaf
-Bring the parvo leaf to Vol'Gon

Level 11
I am not that particular with vjass so I dont know if I am going to implement the rune system. For the revive system, I already have something in mind for that ;) For the recipe system, I can make my own and I can understand my triggers better :) For the Quest Generator, I wont need that because you guys have contributed a lot of quests already. For the equipment system, Ill try to take a look at that :D. Thanks for contributing a lot zlowly! Ill add rep when I am able :). Your hero is almost finished too :D.

Updates:
- Finished Tauren Bender's Level 23 Ability "Tauren Force" and Level 27 Ability "Upbringing". Abilities added to the 1st post.

Level 12
Rune System would suck in an ORPG, because runes were meant to be used on AoS, Defense, Survival types of maps, not RPG maps. Plus, every hero has 11 skills already, it would not be needed.

Revive System, as Saif said he hs already something in mind.

Recipe System, as Saif said, it is easy to make one.

Spawn System, could be useful.

Quest Generator, as Saif said, you there are already a lot of suggested quests, lol.

Equipment System, isn't good, the one you suggested. Using a normal one would be better, but make it like this: Hero gets to equip one helm, weapon, misc, accessory, and armor and last slot is for pots. You could use bagpacks as your item storage so you could do different builds, skiller builds, dps builds, or even use it to sell shit. Another bagpack would be great, for materials in crafting. There would be 3 icons, your hero icon, bagpack for items and stuff, and another one for materials in crafting.

Level 6
Rune System would suck in an ORPG, because runes were meant to be used on AoS, Defense, Survival types of maps, not RPG maps. Plus, every hero has 11 skills already, it would not be needed.

Revive System, as Saif said he hs already something in mind.

Recipe System, as Saif said, it is easy to make one.

Spawn System, could be useful.

Quest Generator, as Saif said, you there are already a lot of suggested quests, lol.

Equipment System, isn't good, the one you suggested. Using a normal one would be better, but make it like this: Hero gets to equip one helm, weapon, misc, accessory, and armor and last slot is for pots. You could use bagpacks as your item storage so you could do different builds, skiller builds, dps builds, or even use it to sell shit. Another bagpack would be great, for materials in crafting. There would be 3 icons, your hero icon, bagpack for items and stuff, and another one for materials in crafting.

yeah i think it's not good too for the equipment system because it's ugly it gonna be like a classic ORPG...
but if i right Gaia Retaliation ORPG using equipment system right and left hand weapon or something like that

Level 11
I am having trouble with the charge ability of zlowly, But I think I can make the trigger. But I am lazy right now =.= Still, I need to get motivated to finish zlowly's hero. Last one so that I can release his trailer :)

Level 11
On my equipment system, I was planning of making dummy item slots showing that item slot is empty. One slot per item type can only be equipped :/.

Level 11
Nope, I already have a lot in mind.

I am still stuck on the level 35 skill of zlowly cant think of any trigger to make it work -.-

Level 11
It is a basic charge ability which knockbacks any opponent who he collides with, I already have the triggers to make it work. Trailer of the hero will be released really soon. :D

Level 6
It is a basic charge ability which knockbacks any opponent who he collides with, I already have the triggers to make it work. Trailer of the hero will be released really soon. :D

Ahh...
don't worry saif if you can't do it then change it with another skill like this
Earth elemental:Earth bender using his earth minion to help him from enemy.Earth elemental deal 60-65 chaos damage for 80 second and having 750 HP.(Fix this skill if too imba)

Level 11
I already have it all sorted out though.

If you would still want to then you can try doing it. I would like to see how other people do it :) It is a point target by the way, not a unit target :)

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Well since you dont need it i wont test it but it sbe something like this.
  • CS init
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Hashtable - Create a hashtable
      • Set CS_hash = (Last created hashtable)
      • Set CS_pushback_per_Sec = 10.00
      • Set CS_area = 50.00
  • CS cast
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set CS_caster_loc = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set CS_target_loc = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Set CS_angle = (Angle from CS_caster_loc to CS_target_loc)
      • Set CS_distance = (Distance between CS_caster_loc and CS_target_loc)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (CS_group is empty) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Trigger - Turn on CS loop <gen>
        • Else - Actions
      • Unit - Turn collision for (Triggering unit) Off
      • Hashtable - Save CS_angle as 1 of (Key (Triggering unit)) in CS_hash
      • Hashtable - Save CS_distance as 2 of (Key (Triggering unit)) in CS_hash
      • Hashtable - Save Handle OfCS_target_loc as 3 of (Key (Triggering unit)) in CS_hash
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_CS_caster_loc)
      • Unit Group - Add (Triggering unit) to CS_group
  • CS loop
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.03 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in CS_group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set CS_distance = (Load 2 of (Key (Picked unit)) from CS_hash)
            • If - Conditions
              • CS_distance Greater than 0.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Set CS_angle = (Load 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) from CS_hash)
              • Set CS_target_loc = (Load 3 of (Key (Picked unit)) in CS_hash)
              • Set CS_caster_loc = (Position of (Picked unit))
              • Set CS_tp = (CS_caster_loc offset by CS_pushback_per_Sec towards CS_angle degrees)
              • Hashtable - Save CS_angle as 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) in CS_hash
              • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to CS_tp
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_CS_target_loc)
              • Custom script: set bj_wantDestroyGroup = true
              • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within CS_area of CS_tp matching (((Matching unit) is in CS_group) Equal to False)) and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Set CS_angle_1 = (Angle from CS_tp to CS_target_loc)
                  • Set CS_target_loc = (Position of (Picked unit))
                  • Set CS_distance_1 = (Distance between CS_tp and CS_target_loc)
                  • Hashtable - Save CS_angle_1 as 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) in CS_hash
                  • Hashtable - Save CS_distance_1 as 2 of (Key (Picked unit)) in CS_hash
                  • Hashtable - Save Handle OfCS_target_loc as 3 of (Key (Picked unit)) in CS_hash
                  • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to CS_group_2
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Turn collision for (Picked unit) On
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from CS_group
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in CS_group_2 and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set CS_distance_1 = (Load 2 of (Key (Picked unit)) from CS_hash)
            • If - Conditions
              • CS_distance_1 Greater than 0.00
            • Then - Actions
              • Set CS_angle_1 = (Load 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) from CS_hash)
              • Set CS_target_loc = (Load 3 of (Key (Picked unit)) in CS_hash)
              • Set CS_caster_loc = (Position of (Picked unit))
              • Set CS_tp = (CS_caster_loc offset by CS_pushback_per_Sec towards CS_angle degrees)
              • Hashtable - Save CS_angle as 1 of (Key (Picked unit)) in CS_hash
              • Unit - Move (Picked unit) instantly to CS_tp
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_CS_target_loc)
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Turn collision for (Picked unit) On
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from CS_group_2

Level 11
I never thought of using hashtables for spells :\

I'll try yours and I would see which one would be better :)

Creep(s):

Name: Tauren Smasher
Model: Tauren
HP:600
Ablities:

Pulverize - Pulverize gives a x% chance of dealing area effect damage on their attacks.

Name: Tauren Spiritmancer
Model: Spirit Walker
HP:800
Level: 6
Ablities:

Enchanted Axe - Increases Spiritmancer's attack speed by x% and damage by x.

Tauren Spirits - Summon 2 tauren spirit. Lasts in x seconds.

Spirit Mastery - Increases mana by x and mana regeneration by x% for x seconds.

Name: Tauren Geomaster
Model: Tauren Chieftain
HP:1400
MP:545
Level: 10
Ablities:

War Stomp - Slams the ground, dealing x damage to nearby enemy land units and stunning them for x seconds.

Fury of the Earth - Creates a shield of rocks around the geomaster. The rocks are thrown to neabry enemies. Each rock deals x damage.

Enchanted Strike - Strikes with all his force, dealing x damage to a target enemy unit and stunning it for x seconds.

Boss(es):

Name: Roltis and Gardon
Model: Gobin Alchemist
HP:7225
MP:4500
Level: 70
Ablities:

Bladed Rocket - Throws a powerful bladed rocket at a target enemy unit, dealing x damage. Neabry units will take damage, too.

Explosive Box - Puts a box full of explosives at a target area. The explosive box will explode after x seconds, dealing x damage in a medium area.

Hot Blood - Drinks a strong potion, increasing attack and movement speed by x% for x seconds.

Acid Spray - Sprays wave of acid to a target enemy, decreasing armor by x% and dealing x damage per second for x seconds.

Last edited:
Level 11
I took a nap, and I only woke up now. xD

@Darkgrom, the hashtables are so hard to configure :\
I went with my triggers instead, thanks anyway I gave you +rep a while ago :D

Update:
- Finished Tauren Bender's Level 31 Ability "Tough Skin" and Level 35 Ability "Power Charge". Abilities added to the 1st post.

Status
Not open for further replies.