• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame wars RP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
OOC: Okay, after brushing my hair and using CounterPain Cool on my forehead, i'm much cooler.
BTW Jaret, can you give me some seamonster sprites?
Wigglz, you make your won sprites? Sorry i can't make that Dark Firaga....
IC: "What the hell is this Sea Monster?!"
And also when that monster appears, he hear a announcement on radio.
'Attention to all Royal Guards of Microsoft, a battle includiing one of the Royal Guard and a Dreaded Creature happening in the Gates. All the Royal Guards scramble and hunt the creature!'
"Shit, that must be the Dread-man!"

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Looks like i have to make one.
I found osmething, but...
meh:
Merman.png

I know... small. but can't find any better.

This actually looks a little like a sea monster...:/
Deathdragon

OK, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
Ganondorf joined here as Ganondorf, and he's going to be the End-boss :). So, when we all reach level 60, we all fight him when we reach level 60, and beat him!!!@@!$@#3123!@#!# Nah, just kidding, but he's going to be the end-boss for sure, we'll see who's going to fight him in the end...
And, I'm going to add the enemies that occured in your and mine journey to the construction thread ;)

Last edited:
Level 6
OOC: Nice name for the limit,Adiktuz. I can't really make sprites Peper. If you can i'd like you to make them,but you don't have to. About the dark firaga thing,it's one of his signature moves,but i spose i can go without.
IC: "Sora,i've got an idea. I'll use dark aura while you use sonic blade. You ready?" Riku asks as he attacks heartless.
RikuAttackRight.gif
Heartless.png

OOC: Nice name for the limit,Adiktuz. I can't really make sprites Peper. If you can i'd like you to make them,but you don't have to. About the dark firaga thing,it's one of his signature moves,but i spose i can go without.
IC: "Sora,i've got an idea. I'll use dark aura while you use sonic blade. You ready?" Riku asks as he attacks heartless.
RikuAttackRight.gif
Heartless.png

OOC: I can try to make sprites for you, if I find some Riku sheets... but not now... ^^
IC:
"okay..."
*Sora makes a connection with Riku and unleashes the limit attack*
*Sora and Riku brandishes thru the enemies around them*
-FINISHER-
*Dark Sonic!*
OOC: I'll try to make a sprite for it sometime after I finish with the remaining skills of Sora...

Level 7
OOC: Since my school is changing the time we go to it every month, I won't be active at the same time as i was before. So, right now, I'm going to be offline from 13 pm to like 19 pm (well, in my time zone, it's going to be 15 pm to 21 pm).
Oh, and it's a little funny how Sub-zero is big in comparision with the dragon :S.

Level 13
IC: Predator, slashed and stabbed, but the quick skillful maneuvers from the guard, evaded and parryed all of his attacks. The guard thrusted at predator with his massive spear, it caught his right in the chest, but luckily his armour stopped the full impact of it. He got back up, just in time to activate his cloak; before another thrust from the guard bearly missed him. Predator moved around him, and then stabbed the guard in the back, only to get a vengeful elbow in the face. Ignoring their painful wounds, they continued to battle each other, in an epic fight.

After some time, Predator became tired, but while attepting to strike the royal guard, he missed, and the guard unleashed a mighty kick; sending Predator flying. He was knocked back against a big tree, almost rendering him unconsious, but then he saw the guard walk up to him slowly, "How dare you stand against me, weakling" "I will kill you for your intolerance" Then lifting up his huge spear, he plunged it into predator with great force, impaling the spear into the tree behind him.

Predator died

188287-albums3828-picture36485.jpg
188287-albums3828-picture36484.png
184657-albums2894-picture36431.gif

OOC: I can't make my own sprites, they end up looking like this.

Last edited:
Level 6
OOC: That'd be awesome if you could make some sprites thanks.
IC: After using Dark Sonic, Riku flips backwards and looks around quickly. "This place..it's full of heartless. They just keep coming..we need to get out of here now" Riku says while breathing heavily.

Level 13
OOC: @Zealon: It's kinda unrealistic that a royal guard (Basically meaning one of the strongest) Gains the "lower hand" to your (Right now) level 3 or 4 or whatever character. But well...

OOC: he was lucky to escape with his life, and I thought royal guards are very strong human soldiers, not the most powerful, and I thought it was just somthing me'n'peper made up; so does that mean that I should make it that predator dies?

Level 7
OOC: Where's my IC? Well... waiting for Ganondorf.
And NO. "After some time, Predator managed to gain the upper hand, and gave a powerful kick in the guard's stomach, and then another in his face. He then armed his net gu..." Well, that looks definitely like an upper hand in fight.
Zealon, Please use sprites. As stated before: "They're eye-candy".
Ok, so:

IC:
-Man.... surely some time passed on. I can't even believe that this place used to be... My homeland... Polyesta, what happened to you?
-You destroyed the biostructure of it, Plok.
-How and why? Where? How would i kill off all of the life inside it?
-You just gotta understand why Judgement dragon parted you from me...
-Wait.... You're my dark side?!?
-Yes I am. Do you understand now? Why he parted you from me? Because together we are too dangerous. You do remember the fleas from Polyesta? Bobbin Brothers? Armstrong? Rocky Fella? The Flea Queen? All those, besides the Bobbin Brothers, were responsible for the economy of Polyesta. You killed them all... Because you just couldn't leave it. You had to take revenge.
-Revenge was always my strong side. Why is that bad?
-They hadn't taken your life, or a life of a beloved one, just your flags. Flags and nothing else. For taking one of your flags, just to annoy you, you killed both Bobbin Brothers.
-I had to. That flag was my only momento of my Granddad.
-And what about the amulet? That wasn't a momento? And the giant house-big statue of him in front of your house? Nothing reminded you of him?
-Shut up! What do you know of revenge? What do you know of love?
-...Stupid little good side. Without me, you nor your granddad would have the gifts you got today.
-Wait... I was never really mad and angry until i got the amulet...
-Think Plok... Continue thinking...
-...YOU! You wasn't unleased until I woke up from that dream of my granddad's... CURSE YOU!
And so Plok runs toward his darker side, attacking with all of his power, But little did he know that all the power he had went to his darker side. So dark Plok evades the attack, and delivers a blow many heroes would die of.
-Ugghh... *Cough**Cough*... Where's my.... Power?!?
-You gotta understand, stupid foolish light side, I can't let you fully die yet... You're too weak. But listen well. You must get stronger. Right now, I'm level 99. I'm immortal. You're a worm. Your strength is equal to the worm's one. But... As you know, I want you to get stronger, so... I give you the power of anger!
-AAAARRRGUAHAAAAH!
Plok levels up to level 4!
-Right now, you got the power of anger on your side. See you... in a while.
So the dark side of Plok fades to shadows, disappearing. Plok what thinking what the dark plok wanted with his old lighter side.

OOC: I'm going to add sprites to this. Just not yet. I need to make them. P.S.: I did the royal guard sprites.

Oh, and now Sora, Sub-zero and myself can use their level 4 abilities, since we all are level 4.

Level 13
OOC @Jaret fixed, I made it that he dosn't get away :)
And how long does it take before I can come back? Are there penalties after you die? like negative EXP?

Level 22
OOC: No, he only flew. Critical hit maybe....
And a suggestion, are we can revive/heal downed/killed player or they just wait about 10 post to reviveb
IC: "Shit! My ice armor wasn't strong enough!"
Sub-Zero get on his feet.
Dead dragon begin to charge him again.
"No, not again!"
Sub-zero floats to the ground.
'Maybe i have much energy to fly back!'

After a chase-showdown with the dragon, Sub-Zero managed to get on land. His energy depleted, and how unlucky he stopped right in front of a Royal guard.
"Double trouble...."

Level 6
IC: "Sounds good to me. Let's try it. I'm not sure how much longer i can keep up my strength at this rate" Riku says.
OOC: What kind of penalties would there be for reviving?

Level 22
OOC: No!, you're wrong! That's a big Sub-Zero.
Anyway, we revive in our body or our body teleported to city. (Or nearest safe place?)
IC:
SZ-"Is my time comes yet?"
JD-"No, Sub-Zero. You are not destined to die, for now...."
SZ-"So?"
JD-"I will revive you and your friend, but i'll take a bit of your and his power"
SZ-"Okay"
49b532b949e531015bae1a6b7be08f17_36111.gif
184657-albums2894-picture36266.gif
44c14838f4ef963433941ca8b3ab9203_36143.png

Sub-Zero reverted to level 3,75
Predator reverted to level 2,9

JD-"May the luck be with you, and don't die again!"
SZ-"Thanks!"

Level 13
OOC: do we revive where we died, or do we spawn at our starting citys?

IC:

P- *predator speaks in his language* "click click click growl"
JD- "Predator, your destiny is not what it seems, your life will be spared.
P- "click click"
JD- "I hope next time you will find better ways of passing through a sacred gate. Instead of just destoying it"
P- *nods*
JD- "Good luck to you, now may you and Sub Zero be on your way"
49b532b949e531015bae1a6b7be08f17_36111.gif
184657-albums2894-picture36266.gif
44c14838f4ef963433941ca8b3ab9203_36143.png

Level 7
IC:Master Cheif walks up to the nearest village and sas to the first person he sees
"Where are my brothers of war"
The 16 bit hick replies.
"Well Sub Zero lives in that house over there maybe he knows but he just flew away"
Master Chief gets in a conviently placed warhog and rides after Sub-Zero.

Level 13
IC: Predator walks up and stands on the hill overlooking PS2 city. "Back here?" "I need to find a good hunting ground, in the jungles of microsoft" "Playstation has no creeps of my level" So predator begins his journey back up toward microsoft.

OOC: pie0107, I think your state is microsoft and your home city is Xbox360. Not nintendo's SNES city.

Level 7
OOC: HAAAY GUYS! Ganondorf's account is finally debugged! The bug was because we were connecting from the same network (He does not have a pc, and so we used my, and the one in school).
BEGIN FUCKING RP-iNG! WE maybe won't be as active as before, since we want to make a map based on this, but you HAVE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!
IC:
-Oh... Where am i now?
-Snes city.
-Oh, thanks... erm... Who are you?
-I am... drunk. Yea.
-Oh... ok.... i suppose... See ya.
And so Plok leaves the drunk dude alone. Now he ventures into the depths of the forest, searching for a clue where to find some leftovers of his old home, Polyesta.
Plok arrived to the Feather dark forest.
"Oh, granddad... I'm so sorry... what have i done? Deceiving our own homeland... I must find some way to find it!"
The same second Plok said that, he noticed a dark creature lurking in the shadows of the Black Feather forest. It was looking like a young boy, wielding a sword.
"HEY YOU! WAIT!" But he faded away.

BTW, Ganondorf kind of left hive, because he's just pissed off because he couldn't post, So I'll be controlling Ganondorf's character as well, which Happens to be Ganondorf ^^.

Last edited:
Level 4
OOC: I have been absent for a long time, but now going on. This is just my post to know I'm here.
IC: Jin continues his journey towards SNES land... But as soon as he reached near the N64 land, he got a surprise: a badly-made polygonal model of Superman, one of the video game characters infamous for lots of horrible games, was flying around in air like a headless fly, jumping trough rings and swinging his hands around in a strange way.
Jin: "Excuse me."
Superman flew down to the ground... where he stayed upside-down.
Superman: "mg49qalr3jqao there, si35neagubionpu!"
Jin: "I'm guessing you're the N64 version of Superman."
Superman: "Well, yes, km9h4we am! Do 4uhyw need any help?"
Jin: "If the gates I am seeing are the ones of Nintendo 64, then not."
Superman: "You eagjin right! Thetw4n8un9 Nintendo0101100110 would be thiiiiiis!"
Jin ignored the buggy game polygon and went towards the gates. Superman wanted to go back in the air, but his head got stuck in the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.