• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame wars RP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sora was training in the woods when suddenly a magical bolt flew towards him, which he barely dodged*
Sora: "Oh, who's there?"
*another bolt flew towards him, Sora evaded and sent his keyblade flying towards the direction from where the bolt came then it definitely hit something*
???: "hmmm... Sora I presume?"
Sora: "Who are you? What do you want with me?"
???: "Just happened to walk by... but maybe I'd crush you!"
*The unknown person emerged, he was cloaked (like those on the Org XIII), and weilds a keyblade*
Sora: "A keyblade user? Who are you?"
???: "You dont need to know my name, you'll be dead after this anyway..."

Level 6
OOC: Sora's gonna fight an Org XIII member? or just looks like it? Ah nvm i'll just wait and see. Remember,Riku doesn't remember anything after he helped Sora defeat Xemnas.
IC: After defeating the Stealth Sneak, Riku remembers something from his past. "Urgh..my head!" Riku yells as he collapses to the ground. He remembers himself,Sora,and Kairi all talking around one of the palm trees on Destiny Islands right as the sky turns dark. He remembers himself saying "that can't be good" as he started running towards the source of the darkness, and he remembers at that moment multiple Stealth Sneaks and Defender heartless appeared in front of him.
Riku slowly gets up,after the pain has subsided. "I can't remember anything past that though..maybe i have to defeat heartless to regain my memories?" Riku says,thinking out loud. He gets up, and begins to walk towards a cave in the distance.

OOC: not a member... because someone might use an Org XII member as his rp character... ^_^

For now I'll call him X

For those who dont play KH, Oathkeeper and Oblivion are keyblades of Sora that was pertaining to his memories of Kairi and Riku (maybe they were created because of those memories)... ^_^

IC:

*X attacks and Sora blocks it with the Oathkeeper and used Oblivion to attack X, but X suddenly summons another keyblade*
Sora: "What!"
*X looks at Sora*
X: "Surprised?"
*Sora tried looked at X's face but he was wearing a mask and he dont remember the voice either*
Sora: "Looks like this is fine for training!"

Level 11
Birdie go back to Hideyoshi "i'm just see a forest and a red headed creature.it was a little far from us and it's located in the west forest.""Okay"Birdie turn back in to card again."Red headed creature?It must be Plok!"Hideyoshi run to the west but 4 Funky B came out from nowhere.Hideyoshi slash those Funky B,and instantly kill it.More Funky B came out from nowhere again."I must find their nest before more Funky B came out!"He slash the Funky B and try to search their nest.from a far 3 Jive Hive spit a Funky B."so this is their nest...."hideyoshi leap to the Jive Hive and punch it 10 times.He leap to the other Jive Hive and do the same thing.Unfortunately he was forgot to kill those Funky B.The Funky B leap out from the bush."Ambush!"

Level 22
IC: "Hmm, let's find a sneak place"
Sub-Zero examine the walls until he finds some cracked part.
"Easy"
With only small sound, he crush that crack and sneak to the city.
"Now i'm in Enemy Territory. Let's make some trouble"
Sub-Zero kick a house, make the house freeze and crack. Some guard got distracted.
"Here we go, revenge is sweet"

Level 7
IC:
-Hmm, So this is the famous Stalfos Graveyard. Let's see... I need to find the snes jail so i could check the Bobbin Brothers... They're really important now.
As Plok's searching through the long dead Graveyard, he notices some skeletons walking around him, but not attacking him.
-What? I've never seen something like this... *some creature scream* ...WWHAT?!?! I... can't.... move! *Plok Freezes*
-Welcome... Plok. We've been waiting for you.
-What are you? Are you.... dead? Am I... dead? Where's Judgement dragon?
-No.... I'm alive as you can see. I'm an old "Screamer". Yes, you've heard of me.
-What are you going to do to me?
-What, a lil' scared? Ok, since you're frozen from moving, I'll tell y'a. I'm going to use your positive energy to break open the seal of the blockers.
-What??!??!?! NO! You can't do that!
-Yes I will.
So A couple of Screamers and Stalfoses pick Plok up and carry him to the Top-hill. They impale him on the top of a stick-sword, and lay him to die there. Slowly a portal's beginning opening. IT was doomsday for the game-heroes. All the darkness characters are freed, and begin marching towards the main cities all around the continents.
-You'll... regret... this, Screamers and Stalfoses. Remember my words. *Plok dies*

Level 13
IC: At a nearby stream, predator was in the middle of cleaning himself and fixing up his gear, when he suddenly sensed somthing wrong, "somthing evil is happining" Predator looked up through the clearing and into the sky. To the east, a large black cloud covered most of Nintendo. "this is no thundercloud, I must warn everyone" despite being enemies with microsoft, he sped off through the jungle to warn Xbox 360.

Level 7
OOC: Just finished Starcraft 2 and... wow, it is dissapointing. The whole campaign is building up in epicness, only to crush it in the end. I'll give out no spoilers, you gotta play it yourself.

OOC: Hey, guys, did something awesome! I wrote an orcish song about the life of an orc. Here it is:

"Tli axiz of tli Lorji wehh briak tli zleihjz of tli niri lunam,
Qruzl tli nageq of tli Meglt-ihviz, amj jiztroy tli um-hevemg/um-jiaj,
Wi ari lomorabhi, amj omhy wi, Taurimz, gobhemz amj Trohhz ari to bi obiyij,
Wi ari ennortah, amj by ny axi, E wehh protiqt you, ny bihovij Lorji.
Rejirz om tli wohviz, Kmegltz om tli Kojo-biaztz, amj tli grumtz,
Heztim amj obiy! Et wehh bi a veqtory or jiatl, ietlir way wi ari lomorabhi,
Wi jo mot lavi amytlemg to bi azlanij off, Amj by ny amqiztorz,
Tli hiajirz of tli Lorji wehh hiaj uz to tli veqtory omqi agaem.
Ivim ef E jei tojay, or riturm loni wetl gohj amj reqliz,
Ny fanehy’z gomma bi lappy, prouj of nuql amj bhizzij by tli zlanamz,
Heztim, you griat zperet wahkirz! Wlim E jei naki ny zouh rizt em piaqi,
Kmowemg tlat tli Lorji’z zafi amj zoumj, amj ivim ztromgir tlam mornah."

Yes, It is in Orcish (at least the one I studied).

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Ok, sorry for double posting, but... GUYS, FUCKING RP ALREADY!

IC:
-Ah, not again...
-Neither am I happy to see you again, Plok. Well, let me resurrect you to SNES city. You're really important now.
*Plok returns alive to SNES city*
As Plok finally came back to the main square of the SNES city, He froze in position in the center of the square. He began shouting "We have to fight the evil once again! Heroes of gaming, the dark forces have risen again, and we need to bring them down to their knees!" As Plok said that, a vast handful of Royal Guards moved toward him, grabbing him by his hands, and they whisper to Plok:
-Silence. We don't want to scare the people.
-But We have to inform them! I don't care who you are or what you are, I need to help my fellow game-heroes survive. That's my duty, gave onto me by the Judgement dragon!
-Do not mention that dragon here!
-Yes I will, and that'll make everyone here be aware of the thread!
As Plok said that, he has been stricken from behind with furious power, almost tearing his head-guard-mask to parts. He fell down to the ground, and his consciousness was not anymore. In a couple of hours, he woke up, but was locked-up in a cell, in the SNES Jail.
-Oh, great, now I have to stick with these fuckers around! *Plok gets hurt again from behind* Will these attacks ever end?
-Hi Plok... Long time no see. We're... happy we're sharing the same Cell.
-Oh..... not again. Actually, I'm happy I see you two freaks without eyes.
-Do not insult me and my brother again, Plok. We're the Bobbin brothers, and we deserve some respect.
You deserve some dignity, i kicked your butts a lot of times, and my granddad did the same to your granddads.
-Do not mention Shit, Piss and the greatest Fuck near us. We love them!
TO BE CONTINUED...

Level 6
IC:As Riku walks through the cave, he smells something strange. He looks ahead,and he realises he can see Kairi standing on an island only a short distance away. "Kairi!" Riku shouts. He looks down and can see the path from where he is standing,to where Kairi is, is filled with darkness. He takes a deep breath and slowly wades through.

As he is walking through the darkness, Riku can feel the darkness slowly sapping away his strength. "Kairi!" he yells as he is pulled under the darkness and it consumes him up to his neck. He sees 'Kairi' turn around,and laugh at him. "What? Kairi what are you laughing at?" he asks. The image of Kairi slowly flickers and fades away, and in its place is the one who once possessed Riku, Ansem. "Ansem?! I thought i defeated you!" Riku yells angrily. "Riku when will you learn? You cannot defeat me, i am a part of you" Ansem says as the darkness covers Riku entirely, possessing him once more.

Dark Riku stands up and absorbs the darkness around him. He walks out of the cave and he sees the xbox 360 city in the background. He breaks into a high speed dash, prepared to destroy anything or anyone that gets in his way.

OOC: Whilever the darkness takes over Riku, i'll refer to him as Dark Riku. He won't have any of his higher level abilities to keep it fair, but he'll have the ones that he has normally. Dark Riku and Riku are the same person, except Dark Riku is the other side,the darkness side, of Riku and he is evil.

Level 13
IC: Predator ran through the trees and shrubery, until he got to the edge of the jungle. Further ahead was the great Xbox 360 city.

Predator sprinted over to the wall that closed off the city from outsiders. But looming behind him was a growing blackness in the sky, "I must be quick"

He bashed his hand on the gate, and roared to get their attention. Above him, a royal guard fitted an arrow onto his bow; and said to him "what is your business?" Predator pointed up toward the sky and then at a distant line of troops marching toward the ancient gates. The guard could barely notise anything at that distance, but he must have seen somthing; because he imediently opened the city gates for predator.

"I hope the other guys have seen the cloud, and gone somwhere safe"

EDIT:

IC: As the gates closed behind him, he heard somone running toward the city, predator quickly scaled the stairs and notised a small figure dashing toward him. He gave a look at the line of archers on the wall, and then armed his plasma caster. "If evil wants a fight, it'll get one"

OOC: 700th post! :D

Level 6
IC: Dark Riku gets to the city and immediately notices armed guards standing in the xbox 360 city, and one creature that stands out. One of the guard gives Dark Riku a strange look and says, "we don't tolerate you ps2 scum in here. Get out". Dark Riku turns around and uses his Soul Eater blade to disarm the guard and skim the top of his head so that he cuts some hair off. "You can't stop me" Dark Riku says as he turns around and sprints off towards the strange creature that he saw before.

OOC: Comments about the Dark Riku idea? Criticism, compliments,and complaints taken. So any?

Last edited:
Level 13
IC: As Dark Riku charged at Predator with incredable speed, predator blasted at him with his cannon, but Riku evaded every shot. Predator leaped off the wall and drew his blades.

Level 6
IC: As Dark Riku neared Predator, he saw Predator draw his blades. Dark Riku summons the power of darkness and launches a dark Firaga straight towards Predator, while at the same time dashing towards him with Soul Eater held out front.

OOC: This is a strange turn of events. I was actually going to make Dark Riku just run straight past you, but i guess now one will die :p

Level 13
OOC: well, it dosn't always have to be a fight to the death; someone can always retreat ;)

IC: Predator slashed at the fire ball blocking most of it. He then clashed with Dark Riku, parrying his sword, with his blades. The archers on the wall looked on, not willing to injure predator. As they were struggling, Predator stared Riku in the face and remembered him from the battle in the temple "Riku?"

Level 6
OOC: No,but Riku generally doesn't retreat lol
IC: Dark Riku pushed hard and pushed Predator back. "The Riku you knew is gone. He was too weak. I am much stronger,and i will destroy anyone who gets in my way!" Dark Riku yells as he attacks with his Soul Eater and quickly dashes back a few feet.
Riku5.gif

Level 13
OOC: Lol neither do Predators, they would much more prefer to die then to submit or retreat ^^

IC: Predator completely ignored the gash across his chest, and ran towards Riku, he fired two shots with his plasma caster. Then attacked Riku with with his wrist blades.

*Sora keeps on attacking while keeping a medium range between him and X*
Sora: "He's so good at wielding dual keyblades"
X: "You're pretty good, but you cant defeat me in your current state"
X: "Cross Shock!"
*two crossing waves of energy come rushing towards Sora, and he evaded but a bit late so he tried to guard with his keyblades but the impact threw him.*
X: "as much as I like to finish you off right now, this is not yet your time. we will meet again."

*and then X vanished and Sora fell asleep*

Level 11
the funky b punch hide,but hideyoshi evade their attack and strike back with powerfull attack,instantly kill 2 of the funky b.3 funky b left hideyoshi leap to the other funky b and attack it.the funky b dead,and the other retreat.hideyoshi run to the red thing.he grab it and teleported to some place.he see predator and dark riku fight each other."what the hack is going on here?!"

Level 6
IC: Dark Riku dodges out of the way of the plasma blasts and blocks Predator's wrist blades with his Soul Eater. He notices that Hideyoshi teleports right nearby, but chooses to ignore. I will deal with this creature before deciding how much of a threat that human is, Dark Riku thinks. He then runs vertically up a small building, flips forward, lands on the rooftop, and turns and waits to see what his opponent does.

OOC: Just in case anybody complains about the running up buildings, if anyone has ever played kingdom hearts 2 or kingdom hearts 358/2 days, you'll see that the characters in it can in fact do it.

OOC: lots of characters can run up buildings...

IC:

*when Sora woke up he was still in the forest but now there is a huge shockwave path on the ground leading deeper into the forest*

Sora: "that man did this, I'm sure... cant understand what he wants..."

*Sora walks through the path until he reached the end which looks like a door that leads to a temple...*

Level 13
OOC: huh? I thought a wall surrounded the whole city? Meh, it dosn't matter.

IC: "Coward" thinks predator to himself. Normaly he could just leap up without a problem, but since he had encountered that green lizard, he didn't have any time to heal himself, and he had just taken a powerful blow to his chest; so it was impossible for him make the jump. At that moment, predators mask was so heavily damaged; it was nothing more then a hinderence to his combat. Predator grabbed the mask and pulled it from his face, revealing his monsterous appearance. He threw it to the ground, and stomped it into the ground with one foot, destroying it.

Predator looked, and saw two wooden crates stacked up against the building, he imediently ran and climbed up to the roof.

On the rooftop Riku was waiting...

Level 6
IC: "I must admit i'm impressed. You looked a little injured,but you still continue the fight. Why continue though? You cannot win" Dark Riku says calmly as he raises his Soul Eater. He then flips sideways and uses the momentum to swing his blade down with tremendous force on Predator.

Level 13
IC: with incredible swiftness predator sees the incoming strike, and evades it, as the Soul Eater slices right through the buildings roof. He siezed his chance, he tackled Riku, and stabbed him in the side with his blades; while the Soul Eater lay stuck halfway though the roof. Riku groaned in agony as predator plucked the barbed blades from his side...

OOC: Payback! >:D

Level 6
IC: Dark Riku gets up,ignoring the pain. He then pulls out his blade from the roof with great effort and turns to face Predator. "I don't have the strength to defeat you yet, but one day your time will come!" Dark Riku yells as he dashes off the rooftop and runs into the woods. I must get stronger..and when i do that thing will pay with its life Dark Riku thinks.

As he nears the river in the woods, Dark Riku sees a soldier who has strayed from the safety of xbox 360 city. He walks over and says "You will let me kill you. I need to become stronger,and you will be the first of many to fall on my blade" Dark Riku says. The soldier turns around and attempts to stab Dark Riku with his spear, but Dark Riku blocks and disarms the soldier with one lazy flick of his wrist. "Pitiful effort. You cannot overcome the power of darkness!" Dark Riku yells as he stabs the soldier in the heart, killing it.

Riku levels up to level 8. Learns Dark Aura

As Dark Riku levels up,he feels the power inside of him getting stronger. "The power of darkness inside of me is increasing. Soon i shall go after that creature and put an end to its life!" Dark Riku shouts. He then walks away. It is at this point that the darkness energy inside of Riku runs out, and Riku is returned to his former self,with the exception of being slightly stronger. "I...attacked Predator?" he says in disbelief.

OOC: PAYBACK? For what?!

Level 11
the monster card glow and birdie came out."master,look!" many zombie came out from nowhere.one of the guard yell"umbrella corporation zombie has come!""i'm nemesis,me and my army will conquer this world!"a portal open and come the ghost from the pacman.a giant spaceship come from the sky "i'm darth malak,im...impossible.i...i cannot be beaten,i am the dark lord of the sith." a portal opened again,and a prophet from halo2 with many minion came out from the portal.

Level 22
IC: Sub-Zero sees Riku and Predator fighting, but they suddenly stopped.
But suddenly, a portal opened. Revealing many evil Characters begin to summoning minions to conquer the city.
"No way! That's the Sith Lord! And so many villains!"
Sub-Zero use his Iceball to attack those minions.
"They are too many!! There must be someone summoning them!"
Sub-Zero begin searching the summoner.
"There he is!"
Sub-Zero uses his Ice Float to dash quickly, freezing the summoner, and crush him.
"Hmm, there are so many summoners"
Sub-Zero begin to crush the summoners.
"Let's get crushing guys!"
Sub-Zero leveled up to 6

Level 13
OOC: @Dr Wigglz, oh, for getting me across the chest with your Soul Eater. So I stabbed you :p

IC: With great effort, predator got up and jumped off the building. "What was wrong with him? He almost killed me, it was like somthing evil had taken control him" "I will kill Riku next time I see him"

"It would be an honer if you could assist us in our time of need" Said the captian of Xbox's army "we could use a creature with your skills, to fight alongside us agaist the forces of evil" Predator nodded, he would rather fight united as allies with his enimies, then die as evil marches arcross the face of the earth.

Predator was allowed to stay in a small room at the city barracks, there he rested and healed himself. Then he sharpened his wrist blades, and prepared himself to fight. Since his helmet was destroyed, the citys best armorer volentered to build predator a new one; he gathered some of the rare metal from the broken mask, and forged them together into a new, better, mask. The new mask was lined with spikes (like my avatar) and later predator installed a targeting system into the side of the mask. Then for the finnishing touches he re-carved the runes from his other mask, every rune reprasents a kill he made.

The new mask fitted perfectly, he was ready.

Level 11
"sub-zero,lets get team up!"hideyoshi try to kill many zombie that try to hit sub-zero,and birdie using aerial attack to kill the ghost.many xbox army sent to kill darth malak army and prophet of the truth.nemesis charge to sub-zero.hideyoshi kill many sith army,and umbrella corporation army too.in the battle,he see the crazy scientist laugh."hahahaha!attack,attack!"hideyoshi leap to the crazy scientist and kill him."wow he store many grenade and molotov!this could be usefull..."hideyoshi throw the grenade to the zombie,many zombie get exploded."what this?c-4?!ok i'll try to set this bomb!Birdie,take this molotov,throw it to the bad guy ok?!""your wish is my command,master"birdie take the molotov and fly.he throw the molotov to the ghost and sith army."aerial attack!"a sith army yell,and the zombie take out a handphone"hello,this is umbrella corporation,we need two smoker and 3 spitter please...""ok!we will send it,you have to pay 300 fresh meat.""agreed" in the other place. birdie accidently throw the molotov to sub-zero."oops sorry"

Level 11
IC:the smoker entangle birdie with their tongue.birdie throw molotov to the smoker."fire in the hole!"hideyoshi throw grenade to the infected.one of the infected call left 4 dead zombie with his handphone"hello,we need 2 charger,please and 4 jockey""ok,pay 300 meat."ok"charger charge to hideyoshi"o noez,my master is in danger!"birdie uuse his sharp feather and throw it to charger."thanks birdie!"birdie go back to work to throw the molotov.jockey leap to hideyoshi and sub-zero from behind."ARGH,what is this?!"

Level 11
hideyoshi run to a big wall and crush the jockey.and splitter came and spit poison to hideyoshi.hideyoshi evade the poison and leap to the splitter and kill her."fire in the hole!"he throw grenade to the prophet of truth and instanly kill him.birdie throw molotov to sith armyand half of them is burned.hideyoshi slash the ghost.
The prophet of truth and the ghost has been killed
Hideyoshi leveled up to 7
more molotov throwed,the infected army burned.
all of the infected army is dead.(except nemesis).hideyoshi throw grenade to sith army and kill all of them except darth malak.
"you're too powerfull,but i'm more powerfull than you!"darth malak leaped to hideyoshi.
Hideyoshi sub-zero
Verus
Darth malak Nemesis

Level 11
IC:Hideyoshi block the light saber,and birdie use sharp feather to attack darth malak.he get damaged."pathetic bird,i will finish you!"Darth malak use storm to birdie,birdie fall and faint.Darth malak use gravitation to pick up hideyoshi and throw him to the wall.Hideyoshi quickly leap to Darth malak,and slash him."urgh,you try to kill me?!"Darth malak use storm to hideyoshi,but he block the storm."Take this and this!"hideyoshi double attacking,making Darth malak angry."THAT'S IT PUNY HUMAN!NOW I WILL CRUSH YOUR HEAD!"Darth malak attack hideyoshi he slash hideyoshi very hard."ouch!"
OOC:wee! 111 post :\

Level 13
IC: outside the city, the raging battle aganist Darth malak continued...

But meanwhile, while the army of Xbox 360 was marching out of the city, they notised that there was already a fight ahead. There was a giant portal constantly sending in evil minions, and their leader was battling between Sub-Zero and Hideyoshi. Predator was in charge of one squad, and he stratigicly led them around to where the portal stood; he and the soldiers began attacking it. And after a long time of cutting it up, it finally imploded. But there were still many enimies everywhere; the rest of Xbox 360's army came from the front and began fighting them. Predator ran to where his friends were fighting and joined in the battle.

Last edited:
Level 13
IC: Predator didn't hold out his hands to catch Hideyoshi, because he was afraid he would accidently impale him with his wrist blades. Hidyoshi flew right into predator, and bowled him over. "Ughh"

Darth Malak chuckled "MuhMuhhahaha!! gotcha!!"

Level 6
IC: Riku hears fighting and looks back towards the city that he fled from only moments before. "Predator is probably in there..along with all those things that seem to be spawning out of the portal." Riku says. He stands up,tired from his fight but only slightly injured. Everyone in there may try to killl me because of what happened when i was possessed...but i have to try to help, Riku thinks as he breaks into a run and arrives at the gate.

Riku notices the guard that he attacked earlier fighting against what looked to Riku like a heartless. He walks over and instantly slays the heartless with his Soul Eater. The guard looks at him with fear in his eyes. "Don't worry,i'm not going to hurt you. I'm here to help" Riku explains. The guard just stares at Riku with disbelief. "I don't have time to explain..just get as many people as you can and try to help in the fight!" Riku yells as he runs over near the fight between Darth Malak and the others. He sees Darth Malak about to stab Hideyoshi with his lightsaber. I can't get there in time..i need to make a diversion! Riku thinks as he throws his Soul Eater directly at Darth Malak. Darth Malak sees the weapon and steps to the side just in time. "Another human? More death!" Darth Malak yells. Riku summons his Soul Eater to his hand, and risking being attacked by anyone who may think he is still an enemy, he breaks into a dash towards Darth Malak.
RikuRun.gif

OOC: This'll be interesting to see who attacks Riku and who doesn't,won't it?

*Sora continues to walk down the path only lit by magical torches*

Sora: "this place is creeping me out..."

*A little more walk and he arrived at a small hall filled with water at a height of 6 inches*

Sora: "how come there's water in this place?"

*then suddenly the water moved and became an elemental*

Sora: "woah"

Level 6
IC: Riku stops running for a moment because he sees Sub-Zero being attacked by Nemesis. "Look out!" Riku yells as he rushes over and slices off one of Nemesis's tentacles.
RikuAttackRight.gif

Nemesis seems almost completely unaffected by Riku's attack, so Riku decides he needs to use something stronger. I hope this works... Riku thinks. "Multiple Dark Firaga!!!" Riku shouts as he shoots many Dark Firagas in Nemesis's direction.
Riku_darkaurashot.gif

OOC: I found a new sprite! Google is legendary lol

Level 13
IC: predator notised that Riku was among them, he completly forgot about Darth Malak. "how dare he shows his face again" "this time, I will end him" predator walked toward Riku, and was about to stick him in the back; when suddenly the guard stopped him "no don't, he's with us" predator looked at the guard with confusion. The guard then explained "Riku was posessed, but he's ok now" then as Riku dived out the way of an RPG rocket from Nemisis, he said to predator "I apolagize for what I did, and I'll explain later, but right now we are needed in this fight" and then Riku resumed battling.

Predator ran back to where Hideyoshi and Darth Malak were fighting, but as he arrived Darth Malak was using the dark side of the force to choke the life from Hideyoshi...

Status
Not open for further replies.