• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame wars RP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: still waiting for dr.wigglz to post something...

IC:
*Sora and Riku continues to walk around the castle and still haven't encountered any resistance but they feel that they are getting closer to something powerful... and after some more walking they got to a large hall and then...*

Sora: "Oh no, is that???"
Riku: "why is he still around?"
Sora: "I guess he didn't really vanished when I got back to normal"
Riku: "Well I guess we need to finish this right here"
???: "Sorry but this is between me and Sora"
*casts a barrier that blocks riku from entering*
???: "just wait there as I finish your friend and then maybe I'll finish you too..."

Level 13
IC: after days of walking, predator finally arrived back at the microsoft border. Up ahead, he saw five royal guards camping near the gate. The guard that had killed predator and sub-zero, was discussing to the other guards about that days happinings. "Yeah, I slew that creature in one strike, it didn't stand a chance" " and its lil friend was pretty much already done, so I finnished em too"

Predator looked over at the gate "If I can sneak through that hole without being notised, I might make it"

so as slowly and stealthily as possible he moved closer to the gate.

Level 6
OOC: Sorry for the inactivity, i've been kinda busy lol just got halo reach so yeah been busy XD
IC: "Sora! Hang on i'll try to help!" Riku shouts as he swings his sword at the barrier,but it does nothing. Riku then hears a voice that he thought he would never hear again.

"Hello. Are you still cowering away from the darkness?" the person asks.
The Riku replica..i thought i'd destroyed it. I guess i'll have to take him out before i try to help Sora, Riku thinks. "Hello again,fake. I'm not cowering from anything anymore. Are you still convinced that your memories are real?!" the real Riku shouts as he attacks with Soul Eater
RikuAttackRight.gif

IC:
*Sora prepares to attack*
Dark Sora: "Oh wait, let's chat a bit first"
Sora: "I'll destroy you right here right now"
Dark Sora: "Do you really think you could destroy me?"
Sora: "I'll prove it to you"
Dark Sora: "Absurd, as long as you live, I'll live too... That is the truth Sora... Look at Cloud, no matter what he does, even if he try to get rid of the darkness inside him, Sephiroth is still alive, no matter how many times Cloud try to defeat him..."
Sora: "If I cannot really defeat you, I'll make sure you cannot mingle with our lives!"

Level 11
hideyoshi then hit azazel and alisa once again use her hand as a grenade and throw it.azazel then dead."thanks for helping me alisa.""your welcome.i guess that you are from ps 2 city.""yes can you take me to ps2 city?""of course i can."alisa take out her jet pack and hold hideyoshi.she and hideyoshi fly away from azazel temple.after three hours flying,the both arrive in ps2 city."thanks alisa.""your welcome.here take this food and see you next week."alisa now fly back to her place.time to travel alone."

Level 6
OOC: When you think about it,it's kind of Riku's fault that Sora is having to fight Dark Sora. I mean, he DID create it lol
IC: Riku Replica blocks Riku's attack and pushes Riku back. "I'm your equal,Riku. I was created to be a nearly exact clone, with the exception that unlike you i'm not afraid of the darkness" Riku Replica says as Riku falls backwards. Riku falls over and lands on his back but quickly gets up. "You could never be my equal. My friends are what makes me strong,and that is something that you could never replicate!" Riku shouts as he uses dark break. The replica calmly steps out of the way and swings his sword and knocks the real Riku down. Riku Replica then walks over to Riku and prepares to deliver the finishing blow. "Any last words?" the replica asks. "You're wrong about me" Riku says. "How?" Riku Replica asks. "Unlike you,i can use the full power of darkness and light!" Riku says as he stabs the replica,killing it instantly.
Riku levels up to level 5.

OOC:
@-Peper-: nice avatar... ^^
IC:
*Sora is now fighting with his shadow and is still yet to land a hit*
Sora: (speaking on his mind) "why cant I hit him? He's just a normal shadow Sora, I'm on Final form..."
Dark Sora: "See, you cannot defeat me..."
*Dark Sora then hits him hard an everything became black...*
Sora: "what's happening?"
???: "Sora, Sora, Sora"
Sora: "who's that"
???: "wake up Sora, remember everything, destroy him! you can do it!"
Sora: "Kairi? hey Kairi!"
*Then he came back to his senses and then he changed into Limit Form*
Dark Sora: "You cannot hit me in Final Form and now you'll try to fight me in Limit Form? Absurd!!!"
Sora: "No, I can defeat you and I'm going to... I'm not fighting by myself, my friends are there, waiting for me, supporting me..."
*Sora got a sudden burst of power and used a super Ragnarok and defeated Dark Sora*
Sora: "Hey riku! its over!!!"

*and then...*

184657-albums2894-picture36266.gif
StandGround.gif

OOC: Limit form reflects the Sora from KH1...

Level 6
OOC: And then what? Did Sora die?
IC: Riku sees Sora get hit by Dark Sora. "Sora!" he shouts out. He then sees Sora use a super ragnorok on Dark Sora and Dark Sora is defeated. The barrier goes down and Riku rushes in.
RikuRun.gif

IC:
184657-albums2894-picture36266.gif
StandGround.gif

Sora: "hey where am I, who are you?"
Judgement Dragon: "I am the judgement dragon"
Sora: "hey wait, I know you, those who are dying would see you! does that mean I'm dead?"
JD: "no, you are pretty much alive"
Sora: "So why am I here?"
JD: "because you separated a part of yourself... your own darkness..."
Sora: "what's gonna happen to me?"
JD: "nothing... at least for now... you will know when the right time comes..."
*blink blink blink*
*and then Sora saw Riku rushing towards him*

Level 7
"Hmm, I suppose my whole life's gonna change. This is just too much pressure, i need my harmonica."
And as plok drew out the harmonica, people and animals came closer to him. The sound of the Harmonica couldn't be dealt with only listening, but feeling. Many game heroes shed tears when they heard the sound of the harmonious wind breeze going in their ears, and remaining in there for quite a long time, then going out as a form we know as a tear.
-This is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. You really got talent, dude.
-Thanks. And you are..?
-That is of no matter. Please tell me if you know more than only that. Do you know... other genres?
-Well, of course. Listen.
Then Plok begins playing other tracks that he knew.
"Here's something western-fast."
"Here's something when I'm a lumberjack."
"Here's something "Scary"."
As plok was playing all of these themes one after another, the listener realized he was talking to a real harmonica-talent.
-Say Plok, do you have something on your mind while you're playing these tunes?
-Well, I do. The harmonious one reminds me of granddad. The second one reminds me of those annoying fleas getting killed by me with a magnum in my hand. The third one reminds me of me with a shotgun being a lumberjack, and the last one reminds me of the Flea queen, which I had killed, and so... killed... my world.
-Ok... You do realize with who you're talking?
-No... Who are you?
-No? Don't I remind you of someone?
-Actually, you do look a little like... *Plok opens the mouth widely, and seems surprised and happy at the same time*. YOU'RE...
-Yes I am. When you killed off the Flea-queen, you destroyed our land, and so reached my new home. It was supposed to happen when you die as well, but no. I'm happy you topped me with your knowledge of playing that instrument.
-Ok, granddad. What level are you, by the way?
-Level? Oh... well, i reached 99 a long time ago.
-Really?
-Well, I mastered all that. But my time's over as a fighter. All look onto me so strangely. They never saw a black-and-white video-game character in their lives.
-Well, I understand why. Pong's maybe the only famous one.
-But, I really believe your place is not my place. I remember holding you in my hands when you were a baby... Good times.
-Uhm, Grandpa, what happened to... well, my mom and dad?
-I don't know that either... I've always wondered how they disappeared and left you with me... Listen up, Plok. If you came to this world, that means they must be here around as well. Your priority now should be to search for them. I hope you succeed.
-...SO, we are parting now, huh?
-Yes.
-See you in a near future, granddad.
As Plok said that, he remembered all the time he spend on getting to the Flea queen. And He knew that that was not the end of Plok's journey.

Last edited:
Level 6
IC: "Sora are you okay? You just collapsed! What happened?" Riku asks Sora as he comes to a halt near Sora.
OOC: Jaret ya forgot the ic thing lol

Level 11
after for a hour walking,the ground turn into sand.hideyoshi see a man and a big yellow bird."hello,what is this place called?""this place is called namyensa sand sea.becarefull there are many humanoid race. urutan yensa.and there's a strong monster.the name is salamand entite.oh and if you get in to some cave you will get in to a place called zertinan cavern.there are many deadly creature inside of the cave so please don't get in to the cavern" "ok thanks."

Level 22
Sub-Zero fight the dragon with all of his power, but the dragon are really strong.
"this time is not gonna same like before!"
sub-zero fly his mighty powered punch to the dragon, and deliver critical damage.
"you're finished!"
sub-zero deliver another finishing punch, leaving the dragon collapsed.
after a second, the dragon woke up, and going for suicidal explosion.
"shit!"

*Sora and Riku continues to run inside the castle searching for the way out*
*They got to an open hall and saw that the castle is now floating with no other things around it, just a dark void*
Sora: "Now what?"
Riku: "Sora look up!"
*They saw a keyhole above them*
Sora: "So this is just another story? Well then lets seal it..."
*Sora aligned the keyblades with the hole and a door opened in front of them, they went inside and then they were back at the PS2 city*

Level 11
hideyoshi traveling in the namyensa sand sea.and a small creature known as urutan yensa jump out from a bush and then they attacking hideyoshi"what an amBUSH?!" there are 5 urutan yensa 4 of them is a FOOTman and 1 of them is an arcHER.Hideyoshi attack those footman with his weapon 3 of them block his attack and 1 of them damaged.the urutan yensa arcHER cast sleep on hideyoshi,making him sleeping but wake up when attacked.the urutan yensa run away when hideyoshi sleep and come a dragon from the sky.

Level 13
IC: As predator slowly walked around the Royal Guard camp, he made sure to avoid twigs, leaves and anything that could make a sound.

Finally he made it to the hole in the gate, it was just big enough for him to squeeze through. On the other side, was a vast amount of jungle and forestry. "Finally" thought predator; then he ran out into microsft.

Unknown to him, he left a small trail in the dirt. Hardly notisable.

OOC: sorry guys for not RPing for a while. I was really busy.

Level 11
ic:
the dragon attack hideyoshi with his tail.hideyoshi damaged and wake up."what the...? where's those urutan..."the dragon roar and then use fireball to attack hideyoshi.hideyoshi evade his attack"what?!now i must fight a dragon?!" hideyoshi jump very high and then smash the dragon head.the dragon charge to hideyoshi using his thick,sharp horn.hideyoshi once again evade his attack and strike back.the dragon use his tail to strike hideyoshi.hideyoshi get damaged.
ooc:dammit i cant online in my laptop :(

Level 22
OOC: Meh, maybe you can minor-control his character if permitted.
IC: Sub-Zero run fast as hell to avoid Self Destruct blast.
The Dragon going red, that means He ready for Self-Bombing.
"Try this!" Sub-Zero shoot his Iceball to freeze the Dragon's leg. And the Dragon cannot move.
The Dragon begin to Darker....
"Meet your fate, dragon"
The Dragon explode uberly. Making the train cars flying. But Sub-Zero is completely unharmed because he is out of the blast's range.
" I win...."
Sub-Zero leveled up to 4.75

Level 11
ic:the dragon use his final attack he launch green fireball from his mouth.But hideyoshi evade the green fireball.the green fireball try to chase hideyoshi."what the...?!"hideyoshi run to a large rock near the dragon.he jump to the rock,but the dragon try to stop him.he use his tail to attack hideyoshi.hideyoshi get punched.but he hold on the dragon tail and then jump to his head
ooc:sorry guys i was too overreacted,and i get little angry because someone use my name on its map at the epic war

Level 11
the dragon shake his head to make hideyoshi leave,but hideyoshi hold on the dragon horn.then,hideyoshi see the green fireball is near the dragon head.he run to the dragon tail and the green fireball blasted to the dragon head and instantly kill him.the dragon fall and hideyoshi jump to the nearest large rock."wow,that was close."after fighting with the dragon,hideyoshi travel the namyensa sand sea again and see a glowing crystal in a stone.he pick the crystal and he back to ps2 city.HIDEYOSHI LVLUP TO 5

Level 7
hmm, tomorrow 2 tests, 1 written-test (It is... an essay), 2 are "asking" (How we call it, it is well... umm, you get up, he asks you like 213123123 questions, and you gotta answer them all), 2 are just assholes, and 1 is.... umm, actually nice. that is 8 classes tomorrow, from 3 to 9. I LOVE IT<3

Level 13
IC: Predator ran through the heavy shrubery, he had already made it quite far into the jungle when he heard a noise. It was a loud hissing sound like from a snake. Predator ran toward the sound, and found himself confronted with a medium sized Green Lizard.

Predator leaped at the Lizard with his blades drawn, he cut a duel gash into its huge hide. Its screamed in pain, and then charged at predator with its teeth bared. It knocked him onto the ground and then sank its teeth into his arm. Ignoring the pain, predator punched the Lizard in the face, and then gve it a kick to the belly, giving him time to stand up; but not enough time to dodge the deadly claws that scrapped at his face and chest; he was lucky, if it wern't for his chestplate, and helmet, he would have died. He managed to fire a net at the Lizard, but it simply tore the netting apart as it was entrapped....

Level 6
IC: After parting with Sora, Riku leaves trying to search for Kairi. After about half an hour of walking, Riku is suddenly knocked into a building by an unseen force. He quickly gets up. "Ouch..what was that thing that hit me?" He asks. He is then hit again by the unseen enemy. Riku gets up slowly and focuses. He hears a fast movement to his side and jumps out of the way before hitting it with his Soul Eater. The enemy suddenly stops it's camoflauge and jumps back a little bit, revealing itself to in fact be the enemy Stealth Sneak. "A heartless? Just like old times" Riku says as he attacks with his Soul Eater.
StealthSneak.png
RikuAttack.gif

OOC: Stealth Sneak is a chameleon-like heartless in Kingdom Hearts just in case anyone was wondering. It's physically tough and is able to blend in with its surroundings, so it should make for an interesting battle. If Riku kills it (he may or may not), then he'll level up to level 7.
P.S It's not actually that much bigger than Riku. It's a little bigger,but not gigantic lol certainly not as much as it looks in that pic

Last edited:
Level 13
IC: ...predator stabbed the lizard with his blades several times, then the lizard went into a rage and savagly attacked predator; predator tried to block the lizards powerful attacks. but his armour was quickly being trashed.

The creature spewed up a green slime all over predators legs, chest, and face; the slime was increadibly sticky, so he could hardly move, it was also smelly. In a sudden burst of strength, predator thrusted his left hand blades into the lizards gut, and then decapitated it with his right hand. The lizard was killed.

He picked up the lizards head, and attached it to his belt. Making it the first skull in his collection. "right, now how do I get out of this mess" said predator as he examined his horrible wounds, broken armour, and smelly slime everywhere.

OOC: yup it looks good Jaret.

Level 6
IC: The Stealth Sneak was hit with Riku's Soul Eater, but was not staggered at all by the attack. It spun around quickly, using it's huge tail to hit Riku out of the way. Riku then dashes over and hits it with his Soul Eater. The Stealth Sneak is again unstaggered, and hits Riku with its huge arms. Riku uses aerial recovery and lands on the ground, slightly injured but without major damage. He stands back and watches his opponent, moving slightly around the side. Quickly, the Stealth Sneak uses it's long tongue to grab Riku and pulls him quickly over to itself.

OOC: Is unstaggered even a word?

Level 6
OOC: Edited my signature. Pretty stupid really lol
IC: Riku dodge rolls over to the side as the Stealth Sneak uses its arms to slam the ground right near him. Riku then stands up and thinks, I have to finish this quickly,before it tires me out too much!. Stealth Sneak then turns invisible as Riku thinks so it can turn invisible huh? This could be tougher than i thought and focuses on trying to listen for the sound of Stealth Sneak.

Level 11
IC:
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!BIRDIE, ATTACK HIM!"the bird run to hideyoshi and slash hide with his though claw."what....?!"Hideyoshi hit the bird.the bird fly and spit a 30 sharp feathers to hideyoshi."what?"hideyoshi pick a crystal shield on the table and the sharp feathers go back to the birdie.The birdie instantly turn into a card and hideyoshi pick the card."NOOOO!!!!""this is the police man!get outta there!"the scientist try to run from the policeman.he activate a waygate and get in to it."hey stop!"hideyoshi get in to the waygate.and he's in a deep forest of nowhere.Hideyoshi now has a summon monster card
ooc:
can i get an item when i kill an enemy?

Level 6
IC: Riku hears a fast movement to his left, so he jumps out of the way quickly, just in time to see stealth sneak reappear and strike in the spot he was standing in just moments before. Just as Riku is planning his attack, Stealth Sneak spins around again and hits Riku away. Riku lands on the ground and slowly gets up. "Is that all you got?" he asks. The Stealth Sneak charges towards Riku and prepares to deliver a fatal blow.

Level 6
IC: As the stealth sneak jumps up into the air with it's claws raised,ready to deliver a fatal blow, Riku rolls underneath it and quickly stands up on the other side and cuts off the Stealth Sneak's tail. The Stealth Sneak roars in anger and scratches Riku with its claws. At this rate, it's going to kill me before i kill it, Riku thought. "I need to end this now!" Riku shouts. The Stealth Sneak turns around and runs straight toward Riku in an act of blind fury.

Level 7
As Plok was moving through the forest, He... somewhat sensed something. Like it was coming nearer and nearer. He looked around, where the sun was blazing with it's rays,but nothing, when suddenly... Plok turns around, and nothing happens.
"This is really weird."
As Plok said that, a giant Gorilla-like brownish creature came out of nowhere, rolling towards him with full speed, and spike-armored. Plok got ready for a serious fight, but the Gorilla stopped a couple of inches from Plok. He, out of nowhere, took out some drums, and began playing on them. He played some piece he wrote, and after a couple of seconds, Plok liked it. He wanted to take out his harmonica as well to play along, when suddenly The gorilla-like dude said something:
-Wow! You got a harmonica.... reminds me of that kid that resurrected me from the dead. That young blond-haired green-cloaked fella... Listen, boy. If you're good enough, can you Play alongside me on the Carnival that's gonna start in 3 days from now on in N64 city?
-Wait, I don't know what you are or wh...
-I'm a goron, and my name's Ainurad. I founded a band named "RaceS", that included the legendary Zora-guitar-player Mikau, Me as drummer, A Deku called "Ukkd" as the clarinet player, and we need a voice and Harmonica right now. Interested?
-I... uhm, I don't have time. Maybe I'll help out when you're gonna play.... You said in 3 days?
-Yes.
-Reminds me of a moon falling... But that's only Zelda.
-What? Ah... Majora's mask. NO. He's sealed from this world.
-"Sealed"... What does that mean?
-Evil beings can't walk in this realm we are in. They're sealed inside their Jails... The most famous would be the N64 jail, that has Bowser and Ganon in it.
-Oh... Uhm, I'll see how I can help. See you.
-See you too, Plok. *The goron rolls away literally*
-Bye... wait, Plok? How could he know my name when I didn't say it. Ok, let's see... The next point's gonna be the... Stalfos Graveyard. HE mentioned that day it...

Level 11
ooc:stalfos graveyard?sound familiar to me...
ic:
birdie fly and spread many sharp feather to the wolf.half of them is damaged and bleeding.hideyoshi strike the dire wolf very hard and the dire wolf bite hideyoshi hand.his armor cracked."what a sharp teeth!"hideyoshi punch the dire wolf back.the other wolf try to bite birdie but he's fly in a high range the wolf jump to the nearest tree and jump again to birdie.the wolf use his claw to attack birdie,and birdie get damaged.he fly too high right now.and he use sharp feather again to kill those wolf.half of them died.hideyoshi punch the dire wolf again.the dire wolf cast roar.he and his ally damage is increased.hideyoshi punch the dire wolf very hard 2 times.the dire wolf angry and bite hideyoshi again.birdie use fan of knive ability,and all of the wolf died.except the dire wolf.hideyoshi once again punch him,the dire wolf instantly died."haah...that was close.hideyoshi and birdie try to get out from the forest."your size is a little bit small and i'm heavier than you,birdie.i guess that you can't hold me when you flying.""you're right my master.""what?you can't talking?""of course,master."after an hour birdie and hideyoshi get tired."where is the ps2 city?birdie can you fly around to find the ps2 city?""your wish is my command."birdie fly to the sky.he fly around the forest,but he only see tree,tree, and tree.but then he see a red headed thing in the forest."

Last edited:
Level 6
IC: As the Stealth Sneak runs towards Riku, it dives to the ground in the hope that Riku will again try to roll, but instead Riku leaps high into the air. He lands on the Stealth Sneak's head. Riku then lifts his blade into the air and stabs it directly into the Stealth Sneak's head. The Stealth Sneak fades away into darkness and the heart is released.
Riku levels up to level 7

Status
Not open for further replies.