• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Videogame wars RP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
OOC: oh... so you will not very active? at least you still active here on THW. Okay, i solved phone problem! i'll just quote my earlier post!!
IC: "Okay! Let's fight him, dreadman!"

49b532b949e531015bae1a6b7be08f17_36111.gif
dragons-07.gif
44c14838f4ef963433941ca8b3ab9203_36143.png
9e1ebe89848a63850bebb3790646c852_36145.gif

Level 7
OOC: I think I should announce this. Ok, so... I added a NPC to the RP. He's called "Judgement dragon". He'll be very important to me, Ganondorf, and maybe others, but, well... whatever. Here's his head wip:
attachment.php

OK, i've completed him. He turned out great, and much darker and better shaded. I just can't upload him right now, i'm not on my pc, I'm on my laptop. :/

Attachments

• Head by now.gif
    Head by now.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:
Level 13
IC: the dragon roared loudly as predator began blasting it with his plasma caster, but even though it melted right though its thick scales the black dragon continued to swipe and slash at everything, Riku and Sora narrowly escaped being grabbed, but Predator and Sub Zero weren't so lucky; It knocked Sub Zero into a wall with its tail, and then Picked Predator up with a massive hand, crushing the life from him.

OOC: so Jaret, have you made any more predator sprites? I'm in desperite need....

454c93ca05eeb3a223e1e1d38fd6a241_36144.gif
6d43e9c883ce6735e7609863e4c3567b_35904.gif
SoraMoveR.gif
dragons-07.gif

Level 6
IC: Riku narrowly dodge rolled out of the way of the dragon's tail as it swung right near him. "That's it" he said as he raised his Soul Eater Blade. "DARK BREAK!" he yelled as he leapt into the air and repeatedly stabbed his sword into the dragon's skull. He then landed on the dragon's tail,cut off the end of it, and landed on the ground. "Somebody wanna finish this thing off?" he asked while breathing heavily.

Level 6
IC: Riku floats slightly in the air as he raises his blade. "I never thought i'd have to use this..but here goes...DARK AURA!!!" He yells as he starts dashing around at high speed slashing at the dragon with his sword.

OOC: thanks -Peper- and the important character thing would be a good idea..but your example isn't a good choice lol i don't think Sora would make a good president, he's just not serious enough unless the world is about to be destroyed haha

Level 13
IC: While Riku, Sora, and Sub Zero did everything they could to end this creature. Struggling against the immence pressure, Predator sqweezed out of the dragons deadly grip, and then in a finnal attemt; he power leaped over the dragons massive arms, landed onto its head, and drove his long wrist blades right into the dragons eye, slaying it instantly. Predator jumped off its face, and then the huge dragon collapsted.

EDIT: umm peper its dead....but I guess tearing its body to peices isn't a bad idea ^^

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Wigglz, you can use sprites in my album, just right click it, select copy image link, and select Insert image and paste your link. Easy. (i'll make your attack sprites now)
Jaret, restoring power has what effect?
IC:
49b532b949e531015bae1a6b7be08f17_36111.gif
faebf9313b18ef68539964f09a007979_36259.gif
dragons-07.gif
df5581e6bb9535a6b98a8fc1a7373ea5_36120.png
RagnarokFast.gif

"Okay, he's down! Prepare your best attack to finish this once for all!"
Everybody attack the collapsed Dragon

Level 6
IC: "Wow that..thing is tough. The way it drove it's blades into the dragon..i've never seen anything like it..."Riku thinks to himself. Riku pulls his blade out from the dead dragon. He then turns to face Predator. "I don't know what you are, but thank you. I don't know what the rest of you are going to do,but it's probably safest if we stay together." He says. "I never did like the safe,non dangerous way though,and i still have to find my friend" Riku says to Sub Zero,Hideyoshi,Predator,and Sora. He then turns to face Sora. "Sora, i once wielded the full power of darkness. I can keep it down inside of me,but i can't control it completely. Ansem's darkness may still have a hold on me..and i can't risk hurting anyone if it does,so you stay with them" Riku explains to Sora.

He then begins to walk through the exit and out of the temple. "Oh,and Sora," he says as he turns around,"try not to be too much of a pain for everyone" Riku says as he begins to laugh. He then turns around and walks off, in search of a way to find Kairi and overcome the darkness within himself.

OOC: If i right-click on your sprite it doesn't have the copy image link thing,so you'll just have to put up with my basic text typing ok? I figured since Riku doesn't exactly use up his power, he doesn't exactly have to restore it cause he hasn't lost any,so i'm leavin it open for almost anything to happen haha i'm still thinking

Level 6
OOC: Save picture as, Email picture,Print picture, go to my pictures,set as background, Copy,and properties. And why is Riku only level 2? Shouldn't he be higher? A big boss like that wouldn't just level you up to level 2 lol
IC: As he is walking away Riku thinks to himself "One day i will return home to destiny islands, but first i have to find Kairi and get rid of Ansem's hold on me forever". He then exits the temple and walks away.

Last edited:
Level 22
OOC: Okay, you get 2 levels and me 1,75. You 3 and me and Sora are 3.75. Sastified?
Or you can drag that image to reply box.
IC: "Okay, i'm first!"
Sub-Zero entered the machine.
5 minutes later...
Sub-Zero get out from that machine and feel powerful.
c3dcfc2c08345411c027489c9d828755_35907.png

"Hmm... My power... restored and increasing! See this!"
562dbfe40ec8f375b73d6698b11c572d_35908.gif

"Sora, your turn!"

Level 7
OOC:
@Dr Wigglz: A Non-Playable-Character who is important to the story of one or more playable characters.
@Zelaon: Ok, you gotta understand I can't do 1000 things all the time. But, what is good, the sprites are very easy to be done, you could actually do them yourself. Here's the sheet you'll need:
AlienVsPredator.png

@-Peper-: Well, the restoring power has the effect of... Whatever. Think of something. Remembering and restoring the power one had in a game before this RP.

IC:
As Plok was thinking the whole world was going down around him, a wolf-like creature began fading in from the depths of darkness.
-...Plok. You do know me, don't you?
-No...No, no, no, no! It can't be! My time has not yet come! I Don't want to die, Judgement dragon!
184657-albums2894-picture36266.gif
184657-albums2894-picture36267.gif

-Why do you say that? Your time has not yet come... I did not come here for your soul. I need something else.
-And what would that be?
184657-albums2894-picture36266.gif
184657-albums2894-picture36268.gif

-I need to free you from your fears, who are mainly being the fear from the technology progress. There are no pixels anymore, Plok. Get over it.
-...I guess so. This all looks so... complicated. I can't believe that all of this is actually happening. Nothing's the same.
-You gotta understand something Plok. The golden ages of gaming are by far over. The console legend Nintendo is facing serious problems. Challenging games are no more. Only graphics, and no charm what-so-ever. That's why I need to free you... from your dark side.
-I know what you did to Link. Freed him from his dark side, because he had to be the legendary hero of time, which happened when he pulled out the Master-sword. But, what have i done to get that?
-The time has not yet come for you to find that out. You'll know it when you face yourself in a fight. But not yet will that happen. Stand still. I need to remove "it" from you.
And so, The Judgement dragon removes the dark soul inside Plok from his body, and so creates Dark-Plok at the darkest depths in the Stalfos Graveyard.
-What now?
-You can proceed your quests for the search of your medallion and your harmonica. You'll need them both.
-I don't know if I should thank you, or hate you. I feel so... empty.
-That is, because you do not have your earlier traits anymore.
-...? What traits?
-You'll know it when you face yourself.

OOC: It's interesting. No one's posting in the original thread any suggestions. And btw. The Judgement dragon is the first of the holy dragons I'm going to add to the RP. He's based on my favorite yu-gi-oh (yes, I play with the cards. I watched the show earlier, but not now) card with the same name. He's cool :D

Level 6
OOC: Dragging thing didn't work. And somewhat satisfied with the levelling up thanks lol. I FIGURED THE SPRITE THING OUT! all i had to do was upload the image to photobucket :) i can use sprites now!
IC: As Riku is walking down a path in the forest,he hears a familiar voice.
"Riku...Riku..why do you fight me?" the voice questions.
"That voice...Ansem? He's still inside of me?! No! I won't give into the darkness again!!" Riku yells as he starts sprinting down along the path.
RikuRun.gif

Level 13
IC: Predator walked into the machine, then a great surge of power overwhelmed him; his new found energy, gives his wrist blades extra damage, and his net gun is now functional. Also his graphics are upgraded and he is no longer pixalated.

Level 22
IC: "I'm leaving guys, i'm gonna start my journey to Microsoft continent to find my Ancestor's weapon. If one of you want to go, you can going with me. But i'm going home before going because it's a long journey and i needs my equipment. Wait in the Gate if you wanna going with me. Otherwise goodbye."
677a3010baea37878bf1e39c890cbb3d_36320.gif

Sub-Zero uses his new Ice Ride

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Hmm... I don't know. Well, sora can't be... president or sumthin. But, well... You can be an important people if your character is really important. Let's say, if someone makes Ganondorf, he'll be important like the king of evil... and such things. Someone being Kratos, well... he'll be kratos and so on. Ok, the best example would be Masken: He'll be the queen (or princess, whatever) Of the mushroom kingdom :D
BTW: What do you think about dark plok?

OOC: Hey Jaret, how is my opinion about important people? (See page 11)
IC: "Okay, the city is near."
677a3010baea37878bf1e39c890cbb3d_36320.gif

"Okay, walking to the home."
95bfe2411b275ce201081595cb56f83d_35866.gif

Sub-Zero reached home. He equips his Brother's Cyro Mask, and brought some money for the journey
"Okay, Here we go"

OOC: isnt it supposed to be Cryo mask?
IC:
*goes out of the temple*
"hmmm... where should I go?"
*sees a shadow from afar which looks like cloud (KH2 version)...*
"is that cloud???"
*follows the shadow...*

Level 6
IC: Riku stops and crouches down beside a river. Maybe if i can regain my memory of how i got here,maybe it will help me find Kairi, Riku thought to himself. Riku then gets up and walks back towards the temple. As he is walking,Riku thinks to himself,maybe one of them can tell me where i am and why i'm here..
RikuRun.gif

Moments later,Riku arrives back at the temple just in time to see a shadow running across,and with Sora running behind it. That shadow..it seems familiar somehow. I don't know who or what it is,but i can smell the darkness coming from it. That thing could be dangerous.. Riku thinks to himself. After mere seconds of consideration, Riku begins running after Sora to protect his best friend.
RikuRun.gif

Last edited:
Level 13
IC: Coming out of the temple, Predator though about what to do next; "I should go to the state of microsoft, it seems like good place to hunt, my skills will improve with a little practice" so after cheacking all his gear, Predator set off once again.

OOC: peper I'll join you, just not on purpose....if you know what I mean......

OOC: i guess a typo here, but i think it's true. Cyromancer and cyro.
IC: " No any people joining me? Better start my journey"
Sub-Zero walking in the forest, but he doesn't want walking through forest to the Microsoft continent, so he going to the dock.

OOC: its cryo (that's the word for very low temperatures)
and about the Altair thing that I forgot to answer... well he said I'm years too early to learn from him...
IC:
*closes in to the shadow and then suddenly the shadow disappears and a portal opened in front of Sora which sucked him inside...*

Level 13
OOC: I meant that we'll meet, but our characters won't plan to meet.

IC: Predator looked up at the massive steel gates that blocked his path; he could try to climb over it, but naa. He activated his laser targeter on his helmet, then using his plasma caster, he continuisly blasted away at the thick metal standing in his way. (sigh) "this might take a while" "I hope there arn't any guards"

Level 22
IC: Sub-Zero hear blasting sounds in the far, but he decide to ignore it.
"Seems like someone breaking the gates. If thats true, the royal guards will alerted. Better get boarded"
Sub-Zero pays his fee and then board the ship.
The Ship sails slowly.....
OOC: The Journey to Microsoft continent must be far, right? Then it must be long. Maybe i'll encounter sea monster or what....

Level 6
OOC: Good idea Peper, that'd be cool.
IC: Riku sees the shadow dissappear and a portal open. I have to hurry, Riku thinks as he begins sprinting. He suddenly sees Sora get sucked into the portal. "I don't know where that thing leads...but i guess i'm about to find out!" Riku says as he runs through the portal, not knowing what is on the other side.
RikuRun.gif

Level 6
IC: "Alot of heartless against us? It seems sort of unfair for the heartless. Just don't slow me down too much" Riku laughs as he lifts his Soul Eater up.

Level 6
OOC: Peper could ya please make me a sprite for dark firaga? it's more or less just a dark purple fireball.
IC: "Never seen you do that trick before Sora. You've improved" Riku says as he begins to attack the heartless.
Riku5.gif

Level 13
IC: Predator soon became aware that he had almost blasted his way through.
But suddenly he felt a painful bash against his head, "Stop this meaningless destruction at once!" Predator picked himself off the ground, then turned to face a huge armoured soldier, "you have desorcrated the ancient gates, you must pay the price" said the guard. He was one of the five royal guards in the state of microsoft, Royal guards were known to be the most dangerous fighters in the great Bit Wars, they wielded their own custom made spears, forged from a rare metal.

Predator extended his blades, then charged.

Level 6
OOC: If you've played kingdom hearts 2,i suggest their limit break "session". If not then maybe have Sora use sonic blade while Riku uses dark aura?

OOC: If you've played kingdom hearts 2,i suggest their limit break "session". If not then maybe have Sora use sonic blade while Riku uses dark aura?

OOC: finished it but I dont remember using session... basically my idea for the limit attack is that Sora and the other will strike with combos and then has a powerful finisher...

Example: Sora + Sub-Zero -> they will shoot iceballs to the enemy/enemies and then finish it with ice-spikes shooting out of the ground...

I think the SonicBlade+DarkAura would be good for the finisher, maybe their combo will just be coordinated "normal" attacks... ^^

I'd also name them I think...
Sora+Sub-Zero -> Ice Age
Sora+Riku->Dark Sonic???

Status
Not open for further replies.