• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Videogame wars RP thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
@-Peper-: to do proper gifs you need to make the pictures go in the right spot. Centering is the best way. I made my Plok and This dragon sprites (Well... just edited them). I did a lot of other sprites too... I did even myself as a sprite :D

Nao I'm going to add more sprites to my album, so we could pick from them the monsters we'll have to fight. Oh, and btw:
Plok level'd up to level 2!
Sora level'd up to level 2!
Sub-Zero level'd up to level 2!

Firaga.gif

Level 7
OK, I gotta make this post:
Predator = Hardest sprite to do
Predator = Hardest sprite to find
I'm GOING TO FIND IT! EVEN IF IT COSTS MY LIFE!

Edit: it didn't cost my life, but... Well... I stoped searching for it. Ok, here's a picture with the parts of the Predator that i've used. I don't have time to do sprites anymore, so... See you in a while, I need to get offline for some time, spend a lot of it with my family and friends, because... I barely do that. See you community of hive in near future.
AlienVsPredator.png

Level 22
OK, I gotta make this post:
Predator = Hardest sprite to do
Predator = Hardest sprite to find
I'm GOING TO FIND IT! EVEN IF IT COSTS MY FUCKING LIFE!
OOC:i second that, even i am fucking myself to find out how to center...
IC: "Now that fucking dragon is gone, let's head to the power regeneration room. And Sora, what are you going to do?"

Level 7
IC:
"I'm fine with that... But my journey is not yours. I was send here for something else, not the restoring of my powers. They'll restore by themselves. Sorry for doing this, but we need to walk separated paths. See you in a near future... Just remember 1 thing: Never believe a shadow."
And so, Plok fades away. No one knew why he did that, even less did they know where he went. Even more they wondered what Plok meant with Shadow.
"You'll know what I meant with shadow when it's time comes. Beware when he comes. Even the shadow of the biggest hero is evil."

Level 10
IC:
"Finally. After all this time, I am awake."
"It was never meant to be like this... I was supposed to be still held inside him, not get separated from him. Am I not the hero of time?"
"Darkness all around me... I feel no pity, nor do i feel love. No feelings at all."
"You won't outrun me, Link and Plok. Once I beat you Plok, I'll know what my real duty is. And, of course, where to find Link."
"Now, Why don't I go to the Temple of the dead Stalfoses. There's where I was created Originally."
Shadow link now goes after the road to the Stalfos graveyard. Little did he know that He won't find Plok there. He'll find a lot more than only that. Even Darkness has it's weakness.

OOC:
Ok, before someone tells something, I just entered this RP, and I'm a friend of Jaret in real life. He gave me permission to edit the map and shit like that. He wanted to go out of the hive for some time, so we planned out my character coming in here, The shadow link, hunting him.

IC:
"I'm fine with that... But my journey is not yours. I was send here for something else, not the restoring of my powers. They'll restore by themselves. Sorry for doing this, but we need to walk separated paths. See you in a near future... Just remember 1 thing: Never believe a shadow."
And so, Plok fades away. No one knew why he did that, even less did they know where he went. Even more they wondered what Plok meant with Shadow.
"You'll know what I meant with shadow when it's time comes. Beware when he comes. Even the shadow of the biggest hero is evil."

IC:

"oh... I think I know what he means..."
"I've seen the evil shadow of so many good heroes and even my own..."
"though it feels like he's making a warning of a disaster to come..."
*hovers away*
SoraMoveR.gif

Level 10
IC:
197323-albums3867-picture36075.gif

"Hmm... where to go right now?"
Shadow Link sees the entrance gate to the city. He decides it would be the best to leave the NES town. Shadow Link takes a look on the map of the world.
"Now, let's get back to the place where it all started. The Stalfos Graveyard. But the road's a little... Long. There's a whole sea i need to cross. Well, it's just water, I can melt with the shadow of water. Let's go"
And so Shadow Link with the speed of Shadow goes to the Stalfos Graveyard. A lot of dangerous enemies he'll face before he reaches the graveyard, but for him, even Ganondorf is no obstacle.
197323-albums3867-picture36078.gif

Last edited:
Level 13
184657-albums2894-picture36059.png
What'cha think about this? I found some random pic of these on Google and used it as base.
184657-albums2894-picture36060.gif
184657-albums2894-picture36068.gif

Is this... Acceptable or at least Tolerable?

yes its perfect, apart from the walk anim, it looks kinda odd. Maybe smoothen it up abit.

btw could we still use the spirte of the predator decloaking and the predator drawing his blades, coz they seem ok.

Level 10
OOC: And myself, peper. And myself.
Ok, so, let me explain why Jaret's not online anymore. He'll come back in about 2 or 3 weeks. Maybe more, maybe less. HE has some REAL real life problems. Not something like "differences with girlfriends" and bullshit like that, but real. I'm sorry for him, a lot. I'll call him in a second to come and change the map a little.

IC:
197323-albums3867-picture36095.gif

"Hmm, 2 roads here..."
Shadow Link sees 2 signs showing directions:
"This path leads to the Black feather forest."
"This path leads to the SNES city."
Shadow Link thinks, and decides:
"I guess I'll pick the feather forest then."
Shadow link goes left, The path leading to the Lost bottom sea, a dangerous sea that is shadowed to the top, but is lighten up to the bottom. NO one dared to cross it, since of the evil-ness lying inside.
197323-albums3867-picture36078.gif

OOC: I don't even know why i'm posting. You can't see my posts anyway, so...

Last edited:
Level 7
Ok, guys... Uhm, anyone sees GanondorF? I mean the user.
I swear to God he showed me some of his posts, but i can't see them. Fucking 10 days user glitch. They'll appear maybe in a week, like the shit with Dr_Wigglez.
Ok so, I changed the map (or am changing it. Whatever). If you wonder why I won't be online for quite some time, it's because I have personal problems. I just can't be here and have fun, TOOO BIG family problems. This might take 2 or 3 weeks, or maybe 2 or 3 years, maybe more, maybe less. I don't know. But, be sure i'll come back.
Ok, so. Be sure to keep this RP alive, please. IT'll develop in a good way, I hope.

Level 22
OOC: Okay, i will take the role of Rp God (No,no) and keeping this alive until you came back. And maybe Thread Master (It's not forbidden, right?) And see you later on 2 or 3 weeks or years or millenium later. Btw i don't see Ganondorf's post too, usually happened to new users.
And when you back make Plok same leveled with me. (lvl 69 Sub-Zero and lvl2 Plok? Oooh Nooo!!!)
EDIT: First Error_Trigger, Zealon, Zealon active again, then Jaret. Who's next? Just a reminder, I WILL NOT FUCKING OFFLINE. And now just only we 3 that active.

IC: "Let's go, Sora!"
"Just remember 1 thing: Never believe a shadow."
"Okay, we'll meet again, Plok. Just wait"

OOC: Okay, i will take the role of Rp God (No,no) and keeping this alive until you came back. And maybe Thread Master (It's not forbidden, right?) And see you later on 2 or 3 weeks or years or millenium later. Btw i don't see Ganondorf's post too, usually happened to new users.
And when you back make Plok same leveled with me. (lvl 69 Sub-Zero and lvl2 Plok? Oooh Nooo!!!)
EDIT: First Error_Trigger, Zealon, Zealon active again, then Jaret. Who's next? Just a reminder, I WILL NOT FUCKING OFFLINE. And now just only we 3 that active.

IC: "Let's go, Sora!"
"Just remember 1 thing: Never believe a shadow."
"Okay, we'll meet again, Plok. Just wait"

IC:
"Okay, let's find that center"
*hope that I will not turn into anti-form*

Level 4
Jin traveled trough the large PS3 land, trying to get to Nintendo state. On the very gates of the exit, there was a guard.
Guard: "Halt! Who goes?"
Jin calmly replied: "I am Jin Kisaragi. I want to leave the PS3 land."
"Jin? Why, I heard of you... it was something called BlazBlue, right?"
"Yes... and you must be War."
"Of course! Everyone knows me! I wasn't chosen as a guardian of the PS3 gates without a reason! And I am sorry, but I can't let you leave!"
Jin's eyebrow rose in disagreement; he knew what he had to do.
"You'll let me pass. Or you will suffer the consequences."
War let out a strong laugh: "Hahahahahaha! A pixelated blondie giving me a threat?! I am giving you an another chance to run away, or you will taste the Wrath of War!"
Jin pulled out his blade. "Then I guess I have no other choice."
Jin jumped into the air; War didn't wait - he swinged the sword up to attack Jin, but it was too late. Jin casted the "Frost Bite" spell, freezing War's hand in place. He ran to the exit as quickly as he could, and managed to leave the PS3 land. Only thing he heard was War's angry shout: "Come back here, you ignorant kid!"
"Now I'm free to take my journey to the SNES land... Time to go."

Level 6
IC:Riku watches as Hideyoshi and Sora run off. "Hey wait up!" he yells out. As he is running he sees Sora fighting some heartless. "Sora, since i know you can take heartless out easily,i'm going to run ahead and search that forest temple. Who knows? Maybe kairi's there!" he shouts as he sprints ahead to the forest temple. "Hmm i hope he heard me..this wind's pretty loud" he thinks as he runs ahead.

Later Riku arrives inside the forest temple. "What is this place? Could Kairi really be in here?" he thinks to himself as he begins to search the temple for anyone he may know.

Only moments later,Riku sees 2 people. One looks like he is wearing blue and black,and seems to be exhaling a cold breath. The other he recognises as Sora. "Sora? how the heck did you beat me here? And who is that other guy?" he questions. He then turns to face Sub Zero. "You..who are you? And why are you here?" he asks.

Level 13
IC: Predator roars with anger. "so they all ran off to the temple? they must be restoring their power, I must find it before them" Then with great speed predator ran north, in seach of the temple "this place must be big, I'm guessing it dosn't have enough air coming in from one entrance......therefore there must be A SECOND ENTRACE!!" Then with even greater speed, he rushes toward the border....

Level 6
IC: "Yes i am Sora's friend. There's something dangerous in here..something dark..i can sense it" Riku says as he is following Sub Zero and Sora.
OOC: @ -Peper-: Thanks for the sprite but i can't use it as i don't have photoshop lol and soz bout takin so long to reply. I don't get on the computer as much as i used to, but i'll try to get on whenever i can. RP world syndrome? nice idea for them to stop lol except for the fact that i could get killed by not replying :p

IC: "Yes i am Sora's friend. There's something dangerous in here..something dark..i can sense it" Riku says as he is following Sub Zero and Sora.
OOC: @ -Peper-: Thanks for the sprite but i can't use it as i don't have photoshop lol and soz bout takin so long to reply. I don't get on the computer as much as i used to, but i'll try to get on whenever i can. RP world syndrome? nice idea for them to stop lol except for the fact that i could get killed by not replying :p

OOC: you can use the sprite that he made directly using ["IMG"], just right-click the image and click copy link address... you're not supposed to edit that really, coz its already an animated gif(photoshop wont let you do much to it)...

IC:
"whoah another bunch of those weird monsters"
"FIRAGA!!!"
e0e68f54b15cc0de1399dfa1dae68409_36117.gif
Firaga.gif
e0e68f54b15cc0de1399dfa1dae68409_36117.gif

"I feel like someone is following us... a sinister presence..."
"let's be careful..."
*they walked through the dark corridors of the temple*
9b625a3e901f7bf2cd816d0ddc9dda8d_36118.gif
SoraMoveR.gif
bcfde928236fe5702510f354d358cfae_35868.gif

Level 13
IC: A few momments back Predator ran past the border guard unseen. But now the great temple lay before him; again he switched to his heat vision. Soon he would find a faster route inside, hopefuly before he encounters any hostiles. Running around the big entrace, and with the aid of his heat vision, he spotted a small, almost invisible, stone opening further to the north. "I must hurry, they will almost be there by now"

IC:
*after walking thru corridors, smashing hostile creatures, finds a corridor with a large door...*
Sora: "how do we open this?"
Riku: "let's try to smash it"
Sub-Zero: "wait, there might be a trap if we attack it, lets try to search for a hidden switch..."
*...*
*Sora saw a weird looking object in the right wall that looks pushable...*
"hey guys, I found a button!"

OOC: gotta go, have classes... ^^

Level 22
IC:
"Okay, let me push it"
Sub-Zero pushed the button.
297b1f6a0139228cfcea3636493d4ab8_35864.png

Nothing happen....

"What!?"
The Door opens
"Is this the Power Regeneration room? That is a machine! And a plate... It says Power Regeneration Machine! So this is the machine! Quick! Let's get in!"
dragons-06.gif

They opened the Machine, a creature appeared.
"What?!"
BOSS-BLACK DRAGON
dragons-07.gif
44c14838f4ef963433941ca8b3ab9203_36143.png

Level 13
IC: After lifting up the door to the secret entrance, Predator slowly crept through a corridor, around two bends; And then, suddenly he saw a huge room lit up with incredible light. A giant power source lay in the middle of the room, Predator had seen many great things in his lifetime, but nothing quite like this. "Isn't there anything here to guard this place?" With a strange sence of danger, Predator moved away from a massive Black shadow he almost stepped on. "The whole floor is almost covered in this shadow" Then without warning, he heard an echoing coming from another corridor, "And here they come" Predator vanished into the background then the only sound to be heard was the echoes of the group entering the room, and the unnnotisable sound of Predator drawing his blades.....

EDIT: whoops you guys made two posts while I was posting, so should I delete this?

Level 6
OOC: XD i like the weakness
IC: Riku summons his Soul Eater Blade and charges towards the black dragon. "Let's get it!" He yells as he charges towards the beast.

Level 13
IC: Emerging before the Black dragon, Riku, Sora, and Sub-zero; Predator leaped at the dragon driving his wrist blades into its back, then stabbing it repeatedly, he thought "if anyone was gonna kill this big bad boss; it would be me"

OOC: Darn it, how to use sprites? I'm still a noob you know....
Oh, and are there even enough sprites for me?

Level 6
IC:"Me...well i'm right here!" Riku says as he stabs his blade into the dragon's neck. Riku then quickly pulls the blade out,and flips backwards,landing right near Sub Zero.
Riku5.gif

Last edited:
Level 13
IC: "This thing is tougher than I thought" Predator looks up at Sub Zero, and thinks to himself "I thought I could do this alone, I can't, but maybe we could do this together"

OOC: Predators can't talk!!!!!

49b532b949e531015bae1a6b7be08f17_36111.gif
dragons-07.gif
44c14838f4ef963433941ca8b3ab9203_36143.png
9e1ebe89848a63850bebb3790646c852_36145.gif

Level 6
OOC: Zealon that'll make communication for u a little difficult ay? haha
IC: "As tough as that thing with the blades on it's wrists looks, i'm thinking it won't be able to beat the dragon on it's own. Even with my dark power,things will be difficult here..." Riku states.

Level 7
OOC: I haz RETURNED!

IC:
As Plok was fading away, He felt a presence nearby, made out of hate, and darkness. He knew the time was not right for him, still weak. He looked around, and noticed he was at a place he better wasn't on. He was in the Stalfos Graveyard.
"... I better run. This is not the place for a red-hatted dude."
Slowly the area around him began darkening into shadows, making it almost impossible to move, not to talk about running.
"The darkness... Is consuming me.... AAARGGH! What's... happening to me?!? Where's my harmonica? But more important... Where's Granddad's amulet? NOOO!"
After a couple of seconds, He found himself on the strangest place, the Xbox 360 city.
"....What is this place? No pixels.... I'm on enemy ground!"

Status
Not open for further replies.