• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twin Bridge

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Kaldorei presents - "Twin Bridge"

This abandoned elven territory was inhabited by some monsters. Due to thick and narrow paths, be sure to clear trees to make your army move freely. But always be ready, enemy draws near.

Map Features:

- 2 expansion gold mines
- 2 mercenary camps
- 2 goblin merchants
- 2 red camps
- 2 green camps
- 4 orange camps
- narrow paths
- small size map

Screenshots:

Contents

Twin Bridge (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
1. You can hit trolls from the cliff with ranged units. Trolls have 500 range and some ranged units, especially heroes, have 600 range. Not to mention, towers, long range siege units etc. 2. Bandits near the bridge are too close to the base. A nice...
Level 30
It looks decent enough and It has good symmetry, but (the big but) the space for constructing buildings isn't that much. (I personally don't like that, but that's your choice)
1.PNG

- And i didn't include the units and the many towers, that are most likely going to be trained and/or build.

Also the distance between the Starting Location and some creeps isn't that great. (You go in the wrong direction and you have aggro creeps after you.)

Another thing that has nothing to do with your map:
Please, use Hive's Media Section, if you make screenshots of your map. We don't know if the other sites that you uploaded the Picture's to are save to use.

-----------------
I leave the better and constructive reviews to actual Map-Reviewer's. I don't want to steal their job. :p

Level 11
nice melee ;) GOOD JOB AND KEEP IT UP. I see, harvest first the tree before you attack your opponent, nice one!. The gameplay is like a deatmatch

Notes :
-
add several screenshots :fp: https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&...41054/&usg=AFQjCNE1Nylhvssmd5fMQhWEbTjqN7yw2w
-increase the wide for constructing building ( for what Mister_Haudrauf )
-the terrain is good but you should remove some cliffs or the rocks near the players base
-i think its better you change your terrain fog to white, just my opinion

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
1. You can hit trolls from the cliff with ranged units. Trolls have 500 range and some ranged units, especially heroes, have 600 range. Not to mention, towers, long range siege units etc.
2. Bandits near the bridge are too close to the base.

A nice concept.

Awaiting Update.

=============================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!

Last edited: