• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Twin Islands

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a melee map made by me Cyper95 i hope you enjoy this is not protected if you edit or anything give me credit
A long time ago two twin gods were born Mephaista and Iralus at the moment they were born two islands were made connected to each other these islands are now known as the twin islands it is said that if you rule them both you will receive their blessing therefor you will get unlimited resources and immortality. Can you rule the islands?

Keywords:
Twin,islands,Islands,twin,cyper,cyper95,melee,
Contents

Twin Islands (Map)

Reviews
21:32, 7th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Quite frankly it's very bad. Horrible terrain, imbalanced drops, items on ground... Don't submit poorly developed maps here, Rejected.

M

21:32, 7th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Quite frankly it's very bad. Horrible terrain, imbalanced drops, items on ground... Don't submit poorly developed maps here, Rejected.