• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things that scare you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Have you ever got a weird dream where you/persons you know/strangers did something, and that soon happened? Well, I just hate when that happens, it freaks me out. Knowing that I am not a gypsy fortune teller, nor the oracle, I just get scared all the time. A look in the future can never be good.
And for the 2012 - here are two images.
images

maya_cartoon.JPG

Level 25
Actually, I have not seen it. The plot seems pointless and boring.
The fear of chicks in white dresses along the road actually comes from a real life experience of mine.

Was on a roadtrip with some of my friends, it was in the middle of the night. Out on some random road in the middle of nowhere, with only trees and crop lands as far as you could see.
And then there was some chick, hazing on the road, just walking and looked completely lost. In a white dress, with long dark hair. (Just like in the movies).
Have absolutely no idea what she did out there.
As we turned around and looked for her, she was gone.

I normally don't believe in ghosts and that kind of stuff. But that event was fucking creepy. Gave me scars for a lifetime.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I see. I had a nightmare scenario when I was about 9 years old, haha. I was watching The Shining with my sister, and I was really frightened. Then there was this knock on the door. It was just me and sister at home, and it was incredibly stormy so we didn't mind it. Then it knocked again and my sister went to check the door.
There was a middle aged man standing outside, and he spoke with poor english with some form of odd accent.
He told us that a tree had fallen across the road, and he asked us if he could borrow an axe to get some debris away from the road. This occured at the point where Nicholson had his Here's Johnny line...
Turned out he had no bad intentions however, we saw the tree clearly the morning after. He just couldn't have timed it worse...

Level 3
spiders, women and most of all "Spider Women"
EDIT: i only just read the post above me and that kind of seems to make my post unoriginal all of a sudden >_<

Level 10
Next time you see a dog, stare it angrily in the eyes and try to make yourself as threatening and challenging as possible!

But you forgot something, never try looking threatening when it's winter, and 20 hungry big dogs are trying to shred you up, I actually tried this one

Anyway, my fear is this:
Since I'm the only one in the family that can swim, I'm afraid that mom of dad would fall in deep water and I would not be able to save them since a 12 year old kid cannot lift someone as heavy as dad

Level 11
I am now scared that DBZ Kai is ruined... they completely altered everything that made it truly amazing... i will never watch that show again... :'(

Level 30
I always wondered what will happen when I die? Will someone regret saying me something, or doing a thing that made me sad just before I died? Is there afterlife? Or it's just a chemical process of eternal dream? That freaks me out. What after death? Nothing? Darkness? Hope? Now, that's the thing that should scare everyone. Death.

Level 13
I always wondered what will happen when I die? Will someone regret saying me something, or doing a thing that made me sad just before I died? Is there afterlife? Or it's just a chemical process of eternal dream? That freaks me out. What after death? Nothing? Darkness? Hope? Now, that's the thing that should scare everyone. Death.

Not really.

Death would either be really freaking awesome, or complete nothingness, in which case you wouldn't care because you don't exist.

Level 30
But babies grow up to us, cute little babytches, ready to spam threads :3
I think I'm the only one among my friends who doesn't likes babies. I also think that they are horribly deformed, just like fladdermasken said. Some people found the picture bellow cute. I found it quite disgusting.
becks-teeth.jpg

Level 16
Clowns.. eurghh they're so ugly, stupid, weird, gives you nightmares with all those makeup on them. Also anything that's small and has more than 4 legs.. so many legs... feels really weird when they walk on you. Also I'm scared of shadows as it mind fucks you into thinking its a stalker, monster, demon, etc. Oh yeah, on a side note to clowns.. dolls. They stare at you, feels like they're watching your every move.

Level 30
Call me crazy, babies are scary. They've got heads oddly large in comparison to their body. The proportions are all messy.

Tell me about it. I used to get really frightened at the sight of babies and I usually started vomiting and crying and I had to run away because of the stress when I saw one but I learned to control my fear and use my adrenaline to deal with my problems. Now, when I see a baby, I just punch it until it's dead. You'll just have to man up and stand up for yourself against these monsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.