• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things that scare you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
things that scare me..

1. People who keep looking at your at your back..
2. My brother baking COokies (oh dont even get me started)
3. Japanese Horror and japanese methods of violence, i just dont understand how they get so brutal and gory. also murderers that smile while killing someone
4. I dream i had when i was still a little girl: i was at the end of a road and my family is in the other side, i kept on running to them but they just got farther and farther, dont know what it means, dont wanna know..
5. Spiders.. the big and hairy one.. *shivers*
6. Jeepney drivers that thinks their flying an airplane!
7. The Illuminati
8. R a p i s t s

@Lichprince, i fear God but im not scared of him, two different things:)

Level 5
Amnesia-The Dark Descent.
I played it at my cousins house and i just... O.O
Its a great game and i want to play it, but that thing scares the living hell out of me D:

Level 8
As mentioned already, highly detailed dolls are the scariest thing we, humans, have ever created. I dont care if it is giant-ass spiders or a new 5 mile long snake, those dolls mind-f*ck me like hell.

I am rarely scared of horror movies, however, things that involves organs being teared out, many needles/drugs or too much blood, makes me faint. Because of the scared-level and because my brain simply cant take looking at that (dunno what kind of fobia it is, but its something you have when you are born and/or early in your life).

Level 4
The Submachine game series. It freaks me out but i love the game.

Never played submachine? well just google "submachine game" im sure it will pop up.

Now there are more than 6 games of submachine!

I like ghost stories; but I'm always scared after reading them and witnessing a familiar scene in the story. I imagine that what happened to the characters in the story is happening to me; I end up being scared.
I'm also afrain of pitch black areas. Especially when I'm alone.
I'm also afraid being rejected by the girl I like love.
I'm probably afraid of more things, I just don't remember them probably because I wanted to flush them out of my mind the very moment I experienced them.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Timezones are freaky.

34687960jk6.jpg

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
What scares me is the prophecy's foretold by Nostradamus, and if they are true or not. D:
Foretelling is all about people's interperation of the prophecy. Should I say "two towers in a large city will fall united" your thoughts might wander off to 9/11, however as no date is specified it could easily refer to any other similar event. The fact of the matter is that Nostradamus' teachings has never been used to foresee events, they are constantly used to reflect on previous events in history. If you look for such connections with the correct ammount of stubbornness you will find them eventually. The whole thing is quite similar to numerology. The trick is to be vague.

Level 12
I fear only Moths and Butterflies. Their flapping wings are scary. That's not fair they are everywhere, well I have a plan I will live near the coast of the sea or move to the mountain where I would gather 500 owls, frogs and other insectivores and let them invade. They are my hatreds and my fears.
If they die I can step on them, if they touch me their wings will fall off, they fly like bitches.

Level 7
Creepy Pasta in general. Check out Marble Hornets on Youtube...(Slenderman)

Smile.Jpg always gets me. This has kinda creeped me out alittle bit too, but besides all this, I've seen... to much to be scared of something, but not shocked. The video above isn't scary, so don't fear watching it. The one below is sorta scary, and has a tiny shock to it, and leaves you chilled, but don't feel as though you shouldn't watch it.

Level 23
You know that girl from Steven Spielbergs movie Poltergeist? Yeah. I fuckin' hate her.

Its just something about her that made me hate all the little blond girls with blue eyes and fear their insane darkness within!!!!
I mean come on, its like if a horde of horryfying demons of strange forms would appear, the sky would turn red and countless people were slaughtered at her eyes, she would just say to someone "There were some people... and some other people... and sky was strange" and look at you with that horrifying expressionless face, with her cold blue eyes that bring madness!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

I hate her >>

Level 13
^

Scorpions are the only awesome things among those, as well as a few spiders; however, their awesome-factor eclipses out the fail-factor of the other things.

Level 11
Barack Obama
Centipedes
Bees, Wasps, Hornets (Anything with a stinger)
Lions Tigers & Bears
Old people with no teeth
The Devil
The Supernatural, and Paranormal
The Illuminati
Conspiracies of the deep unknown

Level 5
Losing a flash drive with something important on it (which I seem to do monthly)
Serving a bad batch of homebrew
The batshit crazy ex
People who wear funny hats and think they can talk to god
Furries
Overcooked eggplant
Ethidium bromide

Status
Not open for further replies.