• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things that scare you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Oh, I get scared when threads in which I posted start to get crazily trollish abd offtopic, leading to it getting closed and me jsut liike other posters getting neg repped. Happened twice to me.

Nuclear Potato, good luck! And I recommend starting from hunting of Alagremm! And Fairfield!

Level 12
Oh, I get scared when threads in which I posted start to get crazily trollish abd offtopic, leading to it getting closed and me jsut liike other posters getting neg repped. Happened twice to me.

Nuclear Potato, good luck! And I recommend starting from hunting of Alagremm! And Fairfield!

^he's jsut liike weird abd creepy^

--

meanwhile, 'sup narr?
and thing which does scare me most might be justin bieber made cover video of rick roll

Level 16
I'm scared of running zombie...
Left 4 dead wasn't realistic, i mean, if zombies running at you on full speed it would push you back. Oh and one thing, you can't shove multiple zombies at once...let alone cut them in half.
On the other side,for walking zombies, just smash their teeth and you're gonna have funny gum marks all over your body.

Level 10
I'm afraid of idiots. Idiots making stupid decisions will destroy our world.

Oh and I'm afraid of needles that get too close to the veins on my arm. I can't stand anything touching my veins. If it's something STINGING them, I get hysterical and become irrationally afraid.

Level 16
Dragonflies, those things are worse than armageddon.

i once had a dragonfly in my hands, thought that dragonflies eat ants, so i thought fire ants are bigger, the dragonfly might eat more so it'll grow.
then i put the dragonfly in the ants and saw how the ants cut the dragonfly's head. i got creeped out and cried "no!!!!!" while the wing was stuck to my fingers, i just freaked out that day and haven't slept all day...
ah... Childhood...

Level 5
The people who scare me are the people who can not only believe something... but know that it's true... without a shred of factual support whatsoever.

Level 30
Japanese Horror Stories!!!!

the number one most faint of hearts in my lists, its like the most malice, horrifying, wet sh*t making time of my life, the second most scariest are floating ghost/s with horrible faces that goes really fast just to grab you or make you pee every 3 seconds. :alol:

the third is Linda Blair, f*ck the face! I mean, the most famous pop-out scare-a-ton on the internet!

Level 17
I'm afraid of the consequences of love.
Like I'm open to having a partner but the fact that one day they could leave me would be saddening.

Level 30
you don't have to be afraid of the consequences
and yes love really hurts when its turned out in a wrong way, but there will be a day were the right one is going to become a part of your life, just a little faith in yourself and it will boost you up real good! :cgrin:

Level 17
Not exactly potato.
If you become blind, you can play dance dance revolution - just move you're feet.
If become deaf, you can still play games just without sound.
If you lose you're hands.. dance dance revolution. Lol

Level 27
Actually there is some thing developed by scientists that allows you to move computer mouse by starring at a point you want it to move. Then, clicking would be aviable via some kind of pedals.
Well deaf is not a problem, just turn on the subtitles.

Blindness is the only problem, but at least you'll be able to play Blind Monks Society mod for HL2...

Level 12
Actually there is some thing developed by scientists that allows you to move computer mouse by starring at a point you want it to move. Then, clicking would be aviable via some kind of pedals.
Well deaf is not a problem, just turn on the subtitles.

Blindness is the only problem, but at least you'll be able to play Blind Monks Society mod for HL2...

look at: jason becker

I'm afraid of the consequences of love.
Like I'm open to having a partner but the fact that one day they could leave me would be saddening.

that's unnatural

Status
Not open for further replies.