• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Things that scare you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
I used to be afraid of the groke too.

When I re-watched that scene now, I lol'd at the father having a freakin' shotgun. Talk about indoctrinating children.

@darkness, i wuv u tu

Level 30
Wildenstein1WENN_468x696.jpg

justin-bieber3.jpg

Level 36
I do have arachnophobia, for no apparent reason that I am aware of. I also fear being out at sea where the ocean is really deep and dark. Once I feared the dark, but thats a phobia I managed to defeat. In all honesty I hate my phobia towards spiders, because if it wasn't for the fact that I automatically freak out when I see one, I would really like them. I love the principple of spiders, how ingeniously clever they are, and how special they are contruary to other... Well, both insects and arachniods.

Level 2
I'm scared of people with retarded, stupid opinions who will ruin the future.
Myself. I draw and write a lot of strange stuff, but when i create something REALLY messed up, i look it over and think WTF?
REALLY hardcore Christians.
Being stuck in a group with people I would like to punch in the face.
Stephen King's novel 'Carrie'. It scares the freakin HELL out of me. That's half the reason I'm scared of hardcore nutty Christians.
CLOWNS. They creep me out so much. Have you ever played that map on the Hive 'Clowns of your nightmare'? Scared me to death...
And statues (thanks mostly to Doctor Who.)
Don't blink.

I hope you're not mocking me... seriously, those damn bastards are so hard to kill compared to the average fly! They have dinosaur hides!

I'm not mocking you...

My friends always use that line, because, well, that is the truth... Its so damn frightening when there are flying cockroaches... and yeah, they're hard to kill, they're fast, strong bodies... :goblin_cry:

Level 30
Hm... I had this conversation the other day...

Me: OH MY GOD! LOOK!
Strahy: What?!
Me: THAT SPIDER! BITCH IS SO HUGE!
Strahy: Slow down, they are good, they won't...
Me killz it with a remote
Me: Shit, it literary exploded!
Strahy: Well, you always wanted to have splat on that wall.

I hate spiders. When I want to kill one, I think I use force to squish it - the force enough strong to kill an elephant.

Level 27
Needles, real and computer viruses (and other deseases); end of the world, zombie invasion, alien invasion or anything like that without me having a weapon in my hands, fear that I'm beeing watched by someone, fear of getting bored... well I could tell you a whole list, not the most fun of my fears like these I just said, but most of others are booring ones, like fear of heights.

Level 30
To die because of smoking.
My future really looks good. I'm very happy; I'm not failing (that hard) in school, I made a lot of new friends on my new school and I think I'm falling in love. I'm starting to become better at producing... I'd hate for that future to be blown because of smoking.
When I started smoking, I used to not care at all about my health as I was going through a lot of shit and was pretty depressed.
Now I sometimes have trouble breathing and I get all worked up when that happens. I said I'd quit before but this time I'mma seriously stop and only smoke at parties.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
To die because of smoking.
My future really looks good. I'm very happy; I'm not failing (that hard) in school, I made a lot of new friends on my new school and I think I'm falling in love. I'm starting to become better at producing... I'd hate for that future to be blown because of smoking.
When I started smoking, I used to not care at all about my health as I was going through a lot of shit and was pretty depressed.
Now I sometimes have trouble breathing and I get all worked up when that happens. I said I'd quit before but this time I'mma seriously stop and only smoke at parties.
Been there. Not at the point where I feared for my life, but definitely a serious concern.

Level 30
Been there. Not at the point where I feared for my life, but definitely a serious concern.

I'm afraid I won't be able to quit and die later.
It's not like I'm thinking "Omg I might drop dead this instant."
I'm just a bit concerned. Also, what if the troubled breathing doesn't go away? I read that the damage shouldn't be permanent if you haven't smoked for longer than 5 years BUT WHO BELIEVES THE INTERNET, RIGHT?

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I'm afraid I won't be able to quit and die later.
It's not like I'm thinking "Omg I might drop dead this instant."
I'm just a bit concerned. Also, what if the troubled breathing doesn't go away? I read that the damage shouldn't be permanent if you haven't smoked for longer than 5 years BUT WHO BELIEVES THE INTERNET, RIGHT?
Regular exercising should be able to balance the breathing as it strengthens your lungs, where as smoking wears them out.
Too bad I'm so lazy. The only time I consider walking is when I'm about to have a cigarette...

Level 30
Regular exercising should be able to balance the breathing as it strengthens your lungs, where as smoking wears them out.
Too bad I'm so lazy. The only time I consider walking is when I'm about to have a cigarette...

Hope it's not permanent because that'd suck. I'll do some exercising after my exams and see how that works out for me.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
No I don't mean the movie (I got so bored I left the cinema in the middle of it) I mean the event on 12/12/12. It scares me because I don't know if it is true or not and we'll find out in only 2 years.
Nothing is supposed to happen 12/12 2012, so fearing this date is just odd.
I bet you're thinking of 25/12 2012, where the world is supposed the end according to the Maya Calendar.

Level 17
I'm scared of dogs, only because I never learned how to deal with them. :(

I'm scared of my mind as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.