• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Legend of Mikokoro [War and Time Trilogy]

- Current Version: 1.0 - CLOSED PROJECT
. Download the file and place it in the following path: "C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns"
. Required game version: 1.31.1
. This campaign should be playable on versions 1.35+ but we haven't tested it and we can't ensure it works correctly

260266-77557b38736560233357454a6aa3bc33.png

- CONTEXT:
After playing this campaign, consider playing "WarCraft III: High Death" Both stories are connected and continue in "Sobere's Adventures: The Campaign"

- SYNOPSIS:
Two heroes have ventured in search of a legendary creature, the Mikokoro. According to this forgotten legend, within it resides a fragment of the power of the father of the Pantheon, the titan, Aman'Thul. For years they have followed the few clues they have found scattered around Azeroth, now, the possible locations of the Mikokoro have been reduced to only two. Although they are not the only persecutors of this legend.

- FEATURES:
. Rpg gameplay
. Original characters and story
. Unique custom items
. Puzzle solving
. Exploration of open maps
. Legendary items upgrade system
. Armor sets
. Boss battle

- Map Tester
. Blasterixx

- Campaign Screen
. frostwhisper

- Models and Icons
. JetFangInferno
. The Panda
. BLazeKraze
. Palaslayer
. Novart
. Kwah
. I3lackDeath
. JollyD
. CRAZYRUSSIAN
. 67chrome
. Ginufe
. Anvil
. Direfury
. Galadgod
. HappyCockroach
. Paultaker
. Dentothor
. zbc
. Darkfang
. Nealdros
. Marcos DAB
. PrinceYaser
. kola
. AndrewOverload519
. Artork312
. Asssssvi
. FerSZ
. Explobomb
. HerrDave
. Vinz
. DarkePacific
. Jhonny Janbo
. Hexus
. -Grendel
. Tranquil
. Kuhneghetz
. UgoUgo
. Ujimasa Hojo
. Murlocologist
. HappyTauren
. Tarrasque
. icewolf055
. Cuore
. Stefan.K
. infrenus
. Diego Delgado
. Snirou
. Rhapsodie
. kellym0
. Lichkings slave
. Gluma
. Misha
. frostwhisper
. Chucky
. General Frank
. Doom Wolf
. Villagerino
. -Berz-
. Wildfire
. MN Lahmar
. Diegoit
. Tamplier777
. viiva
. Blood Raven
. Snirou
. San
. Paladon
. Marcos DAB

- BSO
. World of Warcraft
. Heroes of the Storm
. Secret of Evermore
. Terranigma
. Illusion of Time
. Lufia II
. Castlevania Symphony of the Night
. Chrono Trigger
Contents

The Legend of Mikokoro (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
In chapter 1 you can remain blocked in one of the rooms that are opened with the four levers (N, E, S, W). Anyways, approved as the one before. If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange! R U L E S Site...
Level 28
Hello, would this work with Reforged? And what about your other maps, Resyak?
I'm not sure, but this campaign, along with the High Death, was seemingly outdated due to the author's decision to terminate the whole project.
However, custom campaigns in 1.35 still has a known bugs. The game will randomly crash mainly because of the custom models.

Level 23
Hello, would this work with Reforged? And what about your other maps, Resyak?
It should be playable with 1.35+ but we've never tested it so I can't guarantee that it won't be buggy or that it works correctly.

one of the best campaign ever good to see sobere the arm pit again
Thank you for commenting and scoring, I am very glad that you liked the campaign.

Regards.

Level 4
THE LEGEND OF MIKOKORO is an absurd yet vast RPG campaign which poses great experiences for the player while also promises a great start for the trilogy. Although it can be frustrating at some point, I really enjoyed it. Prolly start High Death after this.

Level 23
THE LEGEND OF MIKOKORO is an absurd yet vast RPG campaign which poses great experiences for the player while also promises a great start for the trilogy. Although it can be frustrating at some point, I really enjoyed it. Prolly start High Death after this.
Without a doubt, you have made a good definition of the campaign, the following one is quite different in terms of gameplay and history. Thanks for commenting and rating, regards.

Level 23
Despite my best efforts, I am stuck in a room with six colorful levers. I tried following the hints, but when that failed I tried to brute-force the combination with no results.
If it's the puzzle that I think, the solution is as follows:

1 - green down
2 - green top
3 - blue top
4 - red left
5 - blue down
6 - red right

Regards.

Level 9
If it's the puzzle that I think, the solution is as follows:

1 - green down
2 - green top
3 - blue top
4 - red left
5 - blue down
6 - red right

Regards.
It's a six lever puzzle in the first map, the one with the side quest with Darth Vader in it. I found the instructions on how to use the levers in the HINTS, but they didn't work. So I resulted to brute force and those combinations didn't work either. Either I've missed something on the map or there might be a bug. I'm playing the map on classic 1.31.1 game version.

Level 13
It's a six lever puzzle in the first map, the one with the side quest with Darth Vader in it. I found the instructions on how to use the levers in the HINTS, but they didn't work. So I resulted to brute force and those combinations didn't work either. Either I've missed something on the map or there might be a bug. I'm playing the map on classic 1.31.1 game version.

The fun of this puzzle is that you get to look at the HINTS from a different perspective. Reveal from the level everything possible so far. Do not rush. There is no bug. Everything works fine on 1.31.

Last edited: