• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WarCraft III: High Death [War and Time Trilogy]

- Current Version: 2.0.1 - CLOSED PROJECT
. Download the file and place it in the following path: "C:\Users\USER_NAME\Documents\Warcraft III\Campaigns"
. Required game version: 1.31.1
. This campaign should be playable on versions 1.35+ but we haven't tested it and we can't ensure it works correctly

260265-5bef13f7336bc24b133413a9d5e162e6.png

- CONTEXT:
This campaign, like the others we've created, tells its own story and can be played without having played any other. But before playing this campaign, consider playing "The Legend of Mikokoro" Both stories are connected and continue in "Sobere's Adventures: The Campaign"

- SYNOPSIS:
Two months have passed since the tragic death of Arthas Menethil. While riots and problems multiply in the kingdom, the king remains isolated without attending to anything or anyone. The shadow of a new threat has reached the ears of the archmage, Antonidas, who has traveled to the capital city to meet with Uther. But while grief darkens the destiny of humanity, a new power grows within the kingdom. The Legion has been forced to delay their plans, but Ner'Zhul and the Cult of the Damned will not be wasting this opportunity to outmaneuver their jailers.

- FEATURES:
. A new story that mixes canonical characters with original characters
. 15 playable maps
. 11 cinematics maps
. Combination of different game types [RTS, RPG, etc.]
. 3 main heroes
. 4 bosses
. Custom items and skills
. Legendary item upgrade system
. New undead race customization
. New leveling system for heroes and skill upgrades

. In chapter two (tSoK), when we load game, sometimes the lighting on the map fails. It's solved by moving the camera to the ally base.
. Feb 3, 2023 - v2.0.1
_ Added new hint in the chapter six [tEP] to make it more intuitive
_ Minor grammatical corrections made

. Feb 1, 2023 - v2.0
_ Chapter six of the second part released
_ Apotheosis released
_ The "Undead Bolt" skill can now be used to heal the hero himself
_ Fixed a bug regarding the "Bravery" option, it was not raising the 50 extra hit points

. Jan 25, 2023 - v1.8.5
_ Chapter five of the second part released
_ New interlude released
_ Removed spell immunity from sorcerers

. Dec 29, 2022 - v1.7
_ Chapter four of the second part released
_ Secret chapter released
_ New interlude released
_ New playable hero added
_ New experience limiter on RTS maps of the second part

. Oct 30, 2022 - v1.5
_ Chapter three of the second part released
_ New interlude released

. Oct 9, 2022 - v1.4
_ Chapter two of the second part released
_ New interlude released
_ Zarah'Shar movement speed increased

. Sep 17, 2022 - v1.3
_ Chapter one of the second part released

. Sep 14, 2022 - v1.2
_ Small internal changes (optimization of some triggers in different chapters)
_ New loading screen (chapters) and new avatar (campaign)

. Jan 27, 2022 - v1.1.1
_ New custom campaign screen (by frostwhisper) added
_ Extra groups of enemies that attack the player directly (chapter 5)
_ Tyrande's attack speed and hit points increased by 15% (chapter 8)

. Jan 26, 2022 - v1.0.5
_ General grammar corrections
_ Skeletal Mages ability "Raise Dead" disabled in chapters 1 and 3

. Jan 21, 2022 - v1.0
Contents

WarCraft III: High Death (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
The orange runes from the Hidden Message quest should disappear after being take to avoid confusion. Could use a different overhead FX for quest completion instead of the ! sign used for quest giving. There's a bug with the levers in chapter 2. They...
Level 23
Nah, it's fine :xxd::xxd::xxd:. Just wanted to explain it that way. Nothing wrong with the blessings of the High Death from time to time, either.

I'm on Act 2 chapter 4 (or whatever it is called. The chapter where I use The Reaper hero). I'll see about the next ones. If they are unbalanced too, then I'll have to use some blessings of the High Death. The Dreadlady never disappoints with her blessings.:ogre_datass:

EDIT: PS: Okay, I didn't expect the campaign to end that suddenly. I don't know, but it seemed abrupt. Anyways, it was a great custom campaign and I enjoyed it quite a bit, aside from the Kirin Tor Survivors who had legions of armies to spare every minute. Some mobs are also as strong as heroes, like the demonic units in chapter two that oneshot Mike with one spell. However, it didn't affect me that much aside from a small brain tumor.
5/5 excellent
The ending is like this because in principle a third part had been planned, although in the end we discarded it for different reasons.

Regards.