1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Hive Workshop Roundtable — Advertise your website here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hive Workshop, Feb 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. ironinferno

ironinferno

Resources:
    Resources:
    Clan AIS- Largest Clan in Azeroth

As people know , warcraft 3 is dieing but however we, Clan Ais, just survived it first year birthday (9/27/10). we are active in channel clan ais @ azeroth and continue to grow ! This is our forums and will continue to stay active via starcraft 2 , warcraft 3 , eve online , league of legends, and much much more.

irOn.

http://ais.neko-kun.net/index.php

Shortcut
    http://clanais.info

2. Evil seal

Evil seal

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    My site!

Hey i wanna present my new Website i made today. Hope you will like it
    http://evilgamers.webs.com/

Current Status... In devolvment

3. TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Moved to the Roundtable.

4. Icedrake

Icedrake

Resources:
    Resources:
    Vardix's Website

Hey guys. Though my website is not strictly related to Warcraft 3 or any Blizzard games, I do have some content on it that is related to Warcraft 3 and HiveWorkshop. If you guys have the time to take a look and leave a comment here to tell me how you like it, that would be great.

First of all, this website is my personal homepage. That means it contains a lot of different types of content, and it is not strictly for one thing. This website is updated pretty often as I'm still working on it and adding new things, so changes may occur. Below is the link to my website:

Link: http://icedrake.weebly.com/

Very important: Please note that I am Icedrake. It is my other alias, and the other name I go by besides Vardix.

When I read the guidelines for posting in the Roundtable, it says that posts need admin approval, but I am not sure where to get such a thing, so I am assuming that this post will be checked by an admin before it is posted here.

Thanks. :)

5. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Please delete this. Sorry for this post.

EDIT: delete this please.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  6. aaron

aaron

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Screenshot Database (for chat)

As we all know. The chat is a place that can be fun and entertaining. Some people like to use the Quote Database, but others prefer images. Some people say, "why not the albums?" Well, do you really want to look through all the albums of each user to find funny screenshots? the Screenshot Database is the solution. Currently in [beta], you can login and post screenshots, view recent entries, and browse through he entire list. As more features emerge, the easier and more convenient it will be to keep track of your image uploads.

7. Arth99

Arth99

Resources:
    Resources:
    Getherioc.webs.com

I'm looking for people who want to help me improve my map project Heroic Raid.

If you are interested, than go to http://www.getheroic.webs.com/ and Register. I will make you moderator and you will have exclusive access to extra content and forum columns.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
  8. GIANT_CRAB

GIANT_CRAB

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    giantcrabby.com

Nuff said eh?
    Merged with fusedportals soon.[maybe]

9. El3mentGamer

El3mentGamer

Resources:
    Resources:
    UnforgivenGamers [Awsome new gaming forum]

There is a BRAND NEW forum for a popular general cause, Gaming, and tech. This is a brand new forum looking for brand new members and even a staff. If your interested: join and apply to become a staff member!

We have a really cool system called uPoints:
    uPoints can be used to spend and collect on the UnforgivenGamers forum. uPoints can be spent to buy avatars, signatures, software, and ANYTHING else you could possibly think of.
    uPoints are obtained by posting and making threads on the UnforgivenGamers forum. +1 uPoint per post. +2 uPoints per post.

This really cool feature is now available at:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.un4given.4umer.net/

10. Bloodbane7

Bloodbane7

Resources:
    Resources:
    Attention Starcraft! Wolf Squadron has reformed!

Attention all Starcraft II players! Looking for a gaming clan that's serious about being active and having a community that cares what you think? Wolf Squadron has re-opened and has a new recruiter and leadership. All we require are members! Check out our new ranking system and grab yourself a banner (like in my signature) to help promote our clan!

Stop messing around! Join the revamped Wolf Squadron!

11. fiedore

fiedore

Resources:
    Resources:
    http://pudge-maniacs.host56.com

Pudge wars advanced tournaments! Join us to check your skill and take on the best players around!

http://pudge-maniacs.host56.com

We're waiting for your fresh meat...

12. Angel_Duster

Angel_Duster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nordrassil Radio is recruiting new DJs!

Greetings fellow gamers!

I am from Nordrassil Radio, the biggest gaming online radio station in the world! We cover everything from console gaming to PC gaming, even Macs sometimes! World of Warcraft to Call of Duty, all the way to Minecraft! We also host interviews with some of the biggest internet stars. People we have interviewed include big names such as Totalbiscuit, Yogcast, Jesse Cox (OMFG Cata), Paragon, Method, Ensidia, Tejbz, AnderZEL and ROOTDestiny.

We were at Dreamhack Summer 2011, the largest digital festival in the world. We took our friends, Totalbiscuit and Paragon, with us and made a big success. Not only where we the official radio station there, we also provided the most populated booth at Dreamhack. The CEO of Dreamhack invited us back to Dreamhack Winter 2011. We’re also aiming for i43, the UK’s biggest digital festival and Assembly Findland, Finlands largest digital festival.

As you can see we are not just a radio station, but we also attend many different events with famous names like Totalbiscuit, Paragon etc.

Now we’re looking for YOU! We are now looking for more DJs and moderators to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for people over the age of 18, with a good sense of humour, a good microphone, a nice personality and fluent in English. We are looking for all kinds of personalities, everything from a calm laid back guys to hardcore gamers. But most importantly, gamers!

How to become a DJ:
    We use Sam Broadcaster to broadcast our radio, big plus if you’ve used it before. You are required to learn it, but we can teach you if needed. If this sounds like you then please create a 30 minute sample of a typical show you would like to do, with minimal music use and upload it somewhere, then e-mail morfar@nordrassilradio.com with a link to the sample and some more information about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!

13. Bugz

Bugz

Resources:
    Maps:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    Gaming Community (wc3 & SC2)

Tactical Carnage is a gaming community that focuses on one key vision. Provide the member with a friendly and relaxing gaming atmosphere. In order to succeed in providing that we have a zero tolerance on drama, disruptive or immature behavior and disrespectful behavior toward guests or members of our community. Tactical Carnage is a cheat, hack and exploit free community. Those who take part in any of the listed offenses will be subject to removal from the community on their first offense.

We support a wide range of games. Our largest areas are World of WarCraft and League of Legends as of right now. We support most Steam games and have several servers spread across Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike Source and Team Fortress 2. Leadership opportunities currently available in Counter-Strike Source and Team Fortress 2. Actively supporting Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 (Live) as far as consoles are concerned. Just started supporting facebook games too!

We're recruiting new members and also coordinating merge opportunities for smaller clans, teams, guilds and communities to merge into our gaming community. This will provide an opportunity for those that lead smaller organizations to run things their way but utilize the resources that we have at our disposal as a gaming community. Contact me for details if you would like to merge into us. As long as we don't already have an existing leader, if accepted you will be able to run things for that specific game your way just under our name. Once we fill a server we get another server so we have tons of resources at our disposal.

Community Administrator: Chris
    Contact Email: chris@tacticalcarnage.com
    Steam Contact: http://steamcommunit...d/tacticalchris

Community Website: www.tacticalcarnage.com (Also www.tcpgc.com)

External Community Website(s): These are listed below for you to follow us on them!
    Facebook: http://www.facebook....170880979630529
    Steam: http://steamcommunit...ps/TcPgC-Public
    Xfire: http://www.xfire.com...acticalcarnage/

TeamSpeak 3: Yes, though it is not required to be part of our community. Strongly recommended though!

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions definitely visit our website or contact chris using my above details.

Sincerely,
    GamerCreutz

Department Head, Tactical Carnage
    Professional Gaming Community
    http://www.tacticalcarnage.com

Last edited: Jul 11, 2011
  14. treetag

treetag

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tree Tag Challenge

Hi.. we are tree tag lovers .. we love to play tree tag games almost every day for the past 5 years... we are looking for a friendly match. If you considered yourself an excellent tree tag players and are getting bored because you win the games all the time and looking forward to exchange skills and knowledge with another tree tag lovers, please contact us. You can reach us at: www.t2gm.net

15. Asip

Asip

Resources:
    Resources:
    My clan and map site

My sites are for Wc3 but also we will talk about other things if we feel like it.
    Our clan site I made for the leader is war3clangorp.enjin.com. And the site I made for my map being worked on by two members from this community also named Darkgrom and Mr_Bean987. Site is warcraft3.enjin.com
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello, I am the owner of a warcraft 3 modding site, and other warcraft 3 related things. We are currently working on improving the activity and number of members. We have great staff, and some nice functions...Such as our pet system.
    [​IMG]
    We also have some cool usergroups you can join..OR MAKE YOUR OWN!
    We also have a Virtual Dollar shop for special stuff like, Pets
    [​IMG]
    We need some help thinking of some more things in the Site shop. With items for the shop(NOT RL ITEMS!!!!)
    Or if you map is good enough the staff will put it in our "Hosted Projects" Forums which is your very own forum dedicated to your map!

The site link is right below:
    Warcraft site

And if you want please help us out by advertising. By perhaps spreading the word. If you join our site and start advertising for us and get people to join you can get some special things.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  16. ShadowX67

ShadowX67

Resources:
    Resources:
    New Gaming Community

Ad3pt

New gaming community with a couple of game servers to start with.

Currently looking for some admins and game moderators to keep the servers moderated and some scripters to help with site design.

Our site link is http://ad3pt.dyndns.org/

our chat is http://ad3pt.dyndns.org/chat
    no password required

not 100% sure if I posted this in the right area but if I didn't I apologize in advance

17. Evercraft

Evercraft

Resources:
    Resources:
    Evercraft | Hardcore PvP | 100+ On at times | 300 Slots | No Whitelist | Factions

I didn't see an area where I could post my minecraft server. I hope this is the place, if not may you please move it I am sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7SvtPIJDU

Video trailer ^

Evercraft is the largest Hardcore PvP Server with over 100 online at times. We also have 300 slots so you almost never can't get on.

We have several plugins and features that allow our server to be very fun.

Read more here www.evercraftnowhitelist.tk

IP - evercraft.sytes.net

Forum - www.nickthelim.com/Forum

18. TcChris

TcChris

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tactical Carnage Gaming Community!

Tactical Carnage is an international gaming community that focuses on one key vision. Provide the member with a relaxing and enjoyable gaming atmosphere. Doing this isn't easy but having top quality services for members to utilize and having a zero tolerance on drama, disruptive or immature behavior and disrespect toward guests and members... We do a pretty good job at keeping the vision a reality!

Tactical Carnage is a cheat, hack and exploit free community. Those who take part in any of the listed offenses will be removed from the community.

Our community has a few thousand members spanned across around thirty different games. We also have leadership opportunities available! We have a total of five game servers across Steam games and two voice servers for members to utilize.

We're recruiting new members and also coordinating merge opportunities for smaller clans, teams, guilds and communities to merge into our gaming community. This will provide an opportunity for those that lead smaller organizations to run things their way but utilize the resources that we have at our disposal as a gaming community. Contact me for details if you would like to merge into us.

Community Administrator: Chris
    Contact Email: chris@tacticalcarnage.com
    Steam Contact: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tacticalchris

Community Website: www.tacticalcarnage.com (Also www.tcpgc.com)

External Community Website(s): These are listed below for you to follow us on them!
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/taccarnage
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/TacticalCarnage
    Steam: www.steamcommunity.com/groups/TcPgC-Public
    Xfire: www.xfire.com/communities/tacticalcarnage/
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TacticalCarnage

Thank you for reading and if you have any questions definitely visit our website or contact me

Sincerely,
    Chris

Founder, Community Administrator
    Tactical Carnage Gaming Community
    http://www.tacticalcarnage.com

19. CloudWolf

CloudWolf

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    EnGamer.net Beta

Evening fellow Hivers!

I'm here to extend an invitation to all our users. As some of you may know, I have begun a new web project known as EnGamer.net

EnGamer.net will become a centralised gaming news community that will deliver updates for your favorite existing and in-production games and provide an active and friendly community to discuss and share your gaming experiences with.

The site is currently in development and I'm looking for some keen individuals to test the site. You will be among the first to use the site and have the power to help shape the final product :)

The site can be found at:

http://www.engamer.net
    Username: EnGameTest
    Password: brokenSword44

Once you have access to the site, simply create an account and login! I invite you all to try your hardest to break the site in any way you can Please report any general bugs you find within this thread.

If you find any major security issues, please PM them to me so that they may be resolved as soon as possible.

You are also more than welcome to suggest improvements for the site :)

Happy testing all!

20. Xarwin

Xarwin

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Nexus Core - Reestablished [Gaming & Modding]

Nexus Core,
    Reestablished September 2011

Nexus Core - Welcome
    "Side by side, stronger together"​

Currently we reside on Warcraft III, League of Legends, Minecraft, Starcraft II

About us

Founded by Xarwin (me) on September 2010, started off with building up a website with some old school members. After some difficult circumstances we had to hold back for one year. Now we're back and at the moment we are expanding ourselves, getting a bigger name.

What do we offer

Teamspeak 3 Server
    Minecraft Server
    Media section

Modding
    A download section
    Support
    Contests
    Games which will be tested by a lot of us
    Project section with certain conditions

Gaming
    Zero tolerance on hackers, glitchers and cheats
    Fair and balanced games
    Events (Because gaming together is so much better)
    Gaming with integrity
    Known allies (everyone has a specific rank based on their gaming skills)

And more!

What do we expect?

Modders
    A friendly attitude
    An active contribution to the website
    People who want to make new friends

Gamers
    Players who don’t use cheats, hacks or glitches
    Players who are fair, pleasant and mature
    People who are looking to make new friends and who want to be an active part of our community
    Team players
    Weekly or monthly attendances

What we do NOT want

Whiners, people who moan or have bad attitudes
    Immature, abusive people or flamers

If you are interested to throw a look at our website, feel free to do so at http://www.nexuscore.org/ .
    Hoping to see you around.

For further details reply here or simply PM me at the Nexus Core website.

Best regards,
    Xarwin