1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Hive Workshop Roundtable — Advertise your website here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hive Workshop, Feb 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Okunevic

Okunevic

Resources:
    Resources:
  2. Dart_wader

Dart_wader

Resources:
    Resources:
    FaU - map developing studio

Well me and my frend started to develop some maps and i made a site for that there every1 can read info about our newest maps that we will put there to upload and we will upload it here on the forum too.
    We are a crew of 2 men but searching for more developers.
    FaU-war3 map makin studio |
    Currently we are on 2 maps 1 orpg (unnamed for now) and 1 map that im on: City Honor.
    For more info visit our site.

Yours truly Dart_wader.

3. aMAZER

aMAZER

Resources:
    Resources:
    New forums

Sup As yall know im aMAZER and i just set up some new forums here is the link

modzmapzmore.freeforums.org • Login

Please come on over and post your models and maps ^_^
    i wish to see some of you there

4. Lich_king2

Lich_king2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Blizzfan-The ultimate Unoffcial Blizzard fan site

Blizzfan.net is a site about all Blizzard games like Diablo 3,upcoming Wrath of The Lich King,as well as old Blizzard games like Warcraft 3 the Frozen Throne,Starcraft:BroodWar,Lost Vikings and others. We present to users all news from Blizzard Entertainment,and all important game,news patches,and updates.We look forward to see you.See you on the site fans!

5. Niller

Niller

Resources:
    Resources:
  6. Shadowy_Demonic

Shadowy_Demonic

Resources:
    Resources:
    and im the one whos doing it with him, i made the picture and site, right now im making a loading screen for map too

if anyone can make models or know anybody who can/have them please do tell me or Niller :)

7. Bane

Bane

Resources:
    Resources:
    1) Niller has 0 reputation and 2 posts, you have -8 reputation with only 15 posts.
    2) No one will want to help because of what i just said and you have no information about the game.
    3) There are no screenshots.
    4) Work together in private before its atleast half way done then show us what you have.

-Bane

8. Shadowy_Demonic

Shadowy_Demonic

Resources:
    Resources:
    its going to be a dota and we just need models, we are currently making the taverns where you get a hero and the citys + items.

9. Rui

Rui

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The Map Development forum is not for you to advertise. That is best done on Hive Workshop Roundtable, regardless of the subject.

I advice you to read the "Hive Workshop Roundtable Guidelines".

10. Oziris

Oziris

Resources:
    Icons:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  11. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shattered World (Shards of Power)

SHATTERED IS DEAD.

Please read about it here.

URL: Shattered World

If you were intrested in this or think it was quite amusing or anything you could also be intrested in my new project God of Greed.

Which i will also probably make a site for with information but not just yet, i am not going to make the same mistakes with this new project like i did with shattered. And those were too much information, the inhabitants knew too much about their origins which didn't allow me to be flexible with things. Anyways, take a look at the new thing!

Although i presume not many would care ^^

Last edited: Apr 14, 2009
  12. srbgodsmack1

srbgodsmack1

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Legion of Map Makers [LoM]

Clan LoM (Legion of Map Makers) is a considerably new mapping community on US West, Lordaeron.

Our main focus is to ensure members receive aid in all ways possible in creating their maps, and push their capabilities to a higher level.

Register today or drop by for a visit!

Clan LoM

Admin: A.o.C
    Moderators: Bl4ck_Sh33p, Ardnived, Hoernchen

13. kewlthis

kewlthis

Resources:
    Resources:
    Clan Fel Recruitment

We are looking for new active members to quild. We have few very active and helpfull/skillfull members that can help you with triggers/terrains/testing etc...

We also just got our new forum site open:
    felclan.co.cc

If you are interested in joining, you should be interested in map making and be somewhat active at making maps.

To join go to our forum site and register there and post joining application. Then somebody will add you to the clan. (Im burne- at the forums). You can also send pm to me or post here, if you have any questions.

14. Shadowz123

Shadowz123

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    ShadowNasta Productions

Hey, Im Shadowz123,

Im a Founder, along side Tiranasta, Of ShadowNasta Productions, and we Design and Create Unique, fun and Interesting Maps for Warcraft 3. Here is a list of maps we have already created and Released:

Blair Witch
    Blair Witch 2: DEMO
    -World of Warcraft- V1.4
    The Battle of Hearthengale ALPHA
    God RPG ALPHA

Once Starcraft 2 Has been Released, SNP will start making maps on that, Because of its Improved Graphics and Shaders, We will be creating Nightfall on That, to make a Much more Scary Experience Never before seen in an Map!

We do have a Website.
    ShadowNasta Productions

And a Forum
    ShadowNasta Productions Forum

Thanks!

Shadowz123

15. 04gusigo

04gusigo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    AtsuiAnime.com - Software tutorials

My website has tutorials for different software, including Warcraft 3. At the moment, there aren't many tutorials, hardly any actually and only 4 users (including 2 admin accounts) in total. I have just started this website, and I need a lot of help from people that are able to write tutorials for software. If you are one of those people, please help me out, register at my site and submit a tutorial. If you know how to use a software, but it is not listed on my site, please contact me, and I will add it to the list.
    Soon, the site will be improving quite a bit as I will have lots of time to spare on it. The money I will be earning from this website, will go towards my expenses at the university.

16. RaijinSpark

RaijinSpark

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Newly Created Forums

My 2 Newly Created Forums
    --> I plan this because someone told me in chat room that i can advertise my site here so here it is now

1.Do you need some more warcraft III Models,skins,icons,maps,sounds,loading screens etc.? then go here and join us to have some more fun
    - http://warcraftmostwanted.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=idx

2.Do you want to join a forum that talk about Games,do u want to join a forum the can give you some Game console games,save files and cheats?then join us here.
    - http://gamerzgalaxy.b1.jcink.com/

~DarkHorse08

17. Koopa124

Koopa124

Resources:
    Resources:
  18. The Dark Wizard

The Dark Wizard

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Player HeadQuarters

Sup all. Player HeadQuarters is a new growing gaming community for all your gaming needs. We have sections for all games and more. We have a nice resource section. We also have places for clans to request sub forums and the works. We also have other things like writing and video and role playing for when your not in a gaming mood. We also own a vent server for those of you who like to chat with your fellow gamers. Theres not much more to say just come look at us for your self.

Player HeadQuarters

19. Kaltiz

Kaltiz

Resources:
    Resources:
    Flash Panda

Hey guys, Flash Panda is a new flash community commited to flash games, animations and even flash art. We currently don't have too many members so thats why im here to try to get some new members. We also need more mods to moderate the different sections. We are looking for mature members who will respect the rules and contribute to the community. My Name on the site is Kaltiz and im the owner of the site, Pm me if you have any questions.

Flash Panda

20. RaijinSpark

RaijinSpark

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Deviant Art

well it's not my forum but my brother needs help Please join this forum and stay active
    this forum is just like Deviant Art and Photobucket with tons of images and other graphics

Devian Art

This site Includes
    -Shoutbox or Chatroom
    -Mini-Games
    -Army and RPG System
    -Gallery
    -Quizes
    -IPBstore
    and other advance (future soon to have vbulletin page)

ENJOY!!