1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

The Hive Workshop Roundtable — Advertise your website here!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Hive Workshop, Feb 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. BlackEnvyX

BlackEnvyX

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  2. Rao Dao Zao

Rao Dao Zao

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not exactly a website, but a friend and I have recently started doing a podcast called Close, But No Biscuit. We're discussing the James Bond films right now, but will be doing some computer games and other bants further down the line.

(Edit: written transcript is now available on my blog.)

EDIT: Part 2 is now available!

(Written transcript for part 2 is also, predictably, on my blog.)

EDIT: Part 3. You want this.

(Written transcript for part 3 is... guess where.)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  3. Quilnez

Quilnez

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    Just opened this workspace, Grandy Atelia. It's a little team focuses to create quality Warcraft 3 maps and other games (in the future). But the main purpose is for us to learn/experience in working as a team.
    We are open to whoever with interest in game development to join the team.

By joining the team you will:
    - Have full access to all of our projects assets.
    - Have the right to initiate an update to former projects.
    - Automatically credited as contributor in former projects.
    - And more...

Many times people asked me how did I do this and that? It's really tough for me to explain things as it's not my speciality, and that if I have to do it multiple times. But this time, feels like I won't mind to share some of it with some fella team member. :grin:

If you are somewhat interested, please visit our page here. Thank you

4. TheHappyMapper

TheHappyMapper

Resources:
    Resources:
    I don't have a clan or anything to promote, but I do want to ask anyone to come check out my blog page! I play SMITE currently on my YouTube channel, but I do plan to expand into other games soon. I am also working on written works such as novels and poetry. The blog can be found by clicking here. (Note: I may not be very funny or very appealing to listen to, but it is pretty fun to watch me get humiliated as Chaac!)

5. NightStalker

NightStalker

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Let me put my music channels here :D

I will be opening an Instagram account, and a Facebook page for my music as well. I'll post them when I do.

I'll be glad if anyone likes my music and listens to them. Anyways here are my pages.

Okan Sen

Okan Sen

6. Retera

Retera

Tool Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I created a game called Planetary War that was partially inspired by my time Warcraft modding. It's a turn based strategy game, but in many other ways similar to an RTS like Warcraft. It's always everybody's turn so you forget that it's turn based most of the time.
    The most interesting part of the game is that if you make custom civilizations in the editor they are self-balancing, so the game is always balanced, and you can join a friend's game while playing as a custom civilization that your friend has never seen before. Choosing a custom civilization is done by choosing a file, not a hard coded option on a drop-down.

Join the game's discord which is available on my site!
    Planetary War

If you join the discord, you can join the epic battle tomorrow!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2017
  7. TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

Code Moderator

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
  8. BlackEnvyX

BlackEnvyX

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Black Malachite

I release new music all the time, and I just released the first single for my upcoming seventh album!
    All my music can be streamed for free, but if you want to buy any of my stuff to download it helps keep a roof over my head!

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  9. BlackEnvyX

BlackEnvyX

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
  10. Quilnez

Quilnez

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I opened a discord channel for the EmberCraft ARPG: Discord channel
    You can support us and see some sneak peeks of the project (that doesn't get to be shared here) by joining the channel. : )

------------------------------------
    But my main purpose here is to share my portfolio website: LINK

I've just started to write articles about my experience working as a professional game developer.
    You can probably find some rare insight and knowledge there. For example is this path finding article I've just finished writing.
    Not only in-depth looks and breakdown, but I will attach the whole highly documented script at the bottom part of each article.

In the future, I'm planning to write a lot of articles related to AI for multiple game genres (racing, moba, aos, etc.)
    And ultimately, I will later write in-depth article explaining of how to create and develop online (networked) games!
    To find such articles, you can visit the breakdown section in the website.

Yet again, I've just started. But I'm looking forward to share my knowledge with you guys, with every one. : )

And related to Wc3 modding, I'm planning to upload all files of my previous Warcraft 3 map projects (Glideon, Coconut Party, Garden's Tale, etc.) to my portfolio website as well.
    You can probably learn and take some rare exclusive stuffs from those maps. But just not yet.

Thank you.

11. kinchow

kinchow

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, Warcraft 3 fans. I'm Galaxy Wong "War(craft) 3 Versus Channel". I would like to share some of my video here. I'm very appreciate that, if visit it.

200 Ghoul Versus 4 Random Hero Series 1080p

Comment Request Versus Series 1080p

3 vs 3 Random Heroes Tournament 01 - 32 & 16 & 08

100 Grunt Versus 4 Random Hero Series 1080p

X Hero Siege 3.08 Blademaster Series 1080p

Playlists Galaxy Wong

12. Ken Christopher

Ken Christopher

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Hi to all
    Im new here. From Malaysia. Below is the website I built it for my own business, Im a software developer. The project I have build and currently in beta phase is called Sharp Eye. Besides that, Im learning how to writing script for Warcraft as well, as a hobbies due to last time I wasn't able to produced one Warcraft map that I like.

Here's the Description

‘Sharp Eye PNR’
    is our flagship’s security enhancement product. This product ensures safety and security for the public. Our latest technology helps to improve the security of the building and provides genuine
    safety for the public.

‘Sharp Eye PNR’ is a Desktop system which will enhance security measures with added features. This helps reduce crimes and restore safety and protection among our community. ‘Sharp Eye PNR’ is abbreviation for Sharp Eye Plate Number Recognition Software that helps retrieve information by searching for the vehicle’s owner via the plate number recognition from the camera or CCTVs and alert the users when suspicious plate number is detected

‘Sharp Eye PNR’ will trigger an alarm system to warn securities and public to be on alert. ‘Sharp Eye PNR’ will detect and capture the images and save it into the storage server which located in designated residence’s management or shopping mall’s server room or security house’s server room and trigger alarm system to warn publics.

Website Link: Home - Sharp Eye

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  13. BlackEnvyX

BlackEnvyX

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I've started up a specialized forum for my music and other discussion!

Home | Black Malachite

- Dedicated economy where you can get items from currency you gain from posting or playing games
    - Early access to all my new music before anyone else can see it
    - Fun community with games you can play, and plenty to do!

Come join us now!