• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dragon Roleplay Roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
OOC: School has been unbareablely time consuming, but I can rp this weekend. Well... Kamica or the lava dragon need to do something I'm a bit dependent on what the lava dragon says.

Level 4
Anteroth glared into the kings eyes. "You are useless!" Anteroth roared before fire began to erupt from his claw turning the king into ashes. "I will find the antidote myself!" The large dragon turned around and walked past the other dragons.

Level 14
Walking out of a tunnel a magnificat city could be seen. You are on a cliff looking down upon a sprawling metropolis and unsuspecting dwarven civilians. "I repeat lava dragon do not kill the inhabitants I need them." Across the whole city on another cliff could be seen a temple of sorts. "Perhaps the treasury is there..."

Level 4
"I only want the antidote to the Dragonbane... But if anybody stands in my way I'll turn them to ashes much like I did to that pathetic king..." Anteroth looked down on the dwarf people, "It's Anteroth by the way. These dwarfs refer to me as the Balrog... How foolish, I am not one of those hell-spawned demons."

Level 7
OOC: Hmm Must be an Epic city, too bad im chained to a pole >.>

IC: Helara keeps trying to get out, unable to she just stopped trying. She decided to wait for some help, not knowing if it would ever come.

Level 4
"Then that's where I'll go..." Anteroth turned around and moved through the stone halls of the dwarfs. There was the occasional warrior who tried to attack Anteroth but none of them ever made it far. Finally Anteroth came to the gate to the treasury. The massive Lava Dragon destroyed the gate and entered. There he saw a huge pile of gold and mithril. "This is going to take a while..."

Level 23
OOC: hmm.... if the dwarves have been wanting to kill Anteroth for a while now... then they simply don't need to tell him where the antidote is. He's dying from poison with little time to spare, and will either die or become easy, weak prey for their soldiers. (those in the city) So really, to complete their goal of killing him, they can lead him around the city looking for an antidote that isn't there. He is utterly screwed. :p

Level 10
OOC: lol Gold and mithril, the catnip for dragons. XD Why would dwarves care about an antidote if they want all dragons dead? it's not like they'rekeeping any as pets. Besides, toxins are destroyed at certain temperatures, so all that heat you are releasing would have destroyed it. Also, the dwarves wouldn't be rushing at you, they'd be rushing at the smaller dragons. It's safer and they have a better chance.

IC: "I don't think it's going to be in there." Lilith said as she started digging through the pile of metal.

Level 14
A temple of sorts could be seen at a cliff on the other side of the city. "Where there is a poison there is a cure. I'm sure anything that can poison a dragon can poison a dwarf."

Level 10
IC: "Hey, better to be safe than sorry. If they don't know we're in the area, we'll have a better chance of sneaking in, since they probably know about the poison. And I doubt any of them is going to speak." The dragoness said. She jumped down to a small path that ran along the wall.

Level 4
OOC: Well this is a little delayed Gath but what you mentioned earlier about how the dwarfs dont want to keep em as pets you seem to forget Anteroths history lol. But other than that good point, never really thought of that lol.

Level 4
OOC: Nono, you got the history mixed up. It was an abandoned human cult hideout where his egg was found, and it was the dwarfs who found the egg and took him to Khazan (Anteroths lair) where he grew and eventually broke free.

Level 23
OOC: Hah. The time I join the RP, it slows down. How convenient that I had to pck a triggered entrance. XD (It wouldn't make any sense as to the cause if I simply freed myself :p)

... Please get to the vault... or wherever you are headed. I'm getting cramps from being a statue for a few hundred years. XD

Level 10
Okay, howabout this? From the battle we had earlier part of the ceiling caved in, abd broke the statue. Since there wasn't enough rock to bury you, you were able to crawl out and free yourself. That way, you don't have to rely on us to find a way to have you freed, if we even get there. DX

PLEASE PEOPLE! PLEASE COME BACK AND RP!

Level 10
OOC: Okay, screw this. Let's just say they got to the other side with no trouble. They can find the vault, the statue, and the antidote with ease and we can all move on.

IC: "There, we made it. That was easy enough." The dragoness said, reaching the other side of the city. She made her way into the entrance, finding a large hallway.

Level 14
OOC: Thought you were in the treasury

IC: Large colums lined the temple leading to a grand statue dwarving even the dragons of some Dwarven diety. The priests began to run wild at the sight of the dragons trying to get away. There were back rooms, but the doorways were to small to squeeze through.

Level 14
Araniusti immediatly began to assault the priests. He managed to grab one before he ran into the backrooms like all the rest. He carried him to where dragoness was.

Level 10
OOC: Same here. I'm active all the time.

IC: "Uh, nothing really. I... haven't had much experience with others... since my family died." The dragoness replied, casting a glance to the wall on her right. "But I'm sure fear isn't gonna work on him." She quickly added, looking back up at the dragon.

Level 14
IC: He smiled big showing his row upon row of shining teeth to the priest. "There are other ways." He sat the dwarf down gently staring into his eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.