• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Dragon Roleplay Roleplaying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
IC: Anteroth awoke from his long slumber. He looked toward his wound and had noticed it was healed. But the poison was still deep in his veins. His eyes flared, he let out a deep roar that exited Khazan and into the mountainous canyon. "He will suffer..." Anteroth said to himself thinking of the dwarf king. Immediately he got up and made way for the scorched entrance of Khazan. Once the sun reached his shimmering orange scales he roared once more and breathed out a stream of fire. Leaping off of the cliff edge Anteroth banked right and headed for the dwarven fortress, to claim a second fortress, and riches for himself.

OOC: Hey everybody I'm back! Expect quite a bit of activity from me for now on.

Level 23
Sarnish was annoyed by this statement, and said "You chose your words very badly" He breathed in, knowing that any creature that can look into the spirit layer, can be harmed in the spirit layer, and with a quick burst, he breathed out a pure white bolt of lightning, evaporising the Elder dwarf's spirit, making his body drop to the ground, he then made a run for it, out of the dwarven fortress, before the Dwarfs would close the doors.

OOC: Note, this is not powergaming or whatever, since it's an NPC that is just played by Gath, it is not Gath's character =3, and the dwarf took very great risks by entering the spirit layer.)
OOC2:Razek, is that the same fortress as we are going to attack?)

Level 14
OOC: Meanie dwarfkiller dude D':

IC: The Dwarvish King looked stunned as the Elder just dropped to the ground with a thud. Your way is open and unbarred.

Level 4
IC: A dwarf was on patrol in one of the watch towers outside the fortress. A roar was heard by the dwarf. "Hmm?" The dwarf looked left to where the roar came from. Then he saw it. Anteroth, encased in flames flying toward them. "The Balrog! Sound the alarm! Alert the king!" The dwarf frantically yelled. Anteroth's mouth opened widely and spat out a fireball toward the watchtower. Incinerating the dwarf and instantly shattering the stone tower. Anteroth landed on the remaining stump of the destroyed watch tower and looked down on all of the panicking travelers and merchants. A small group of guards rushed out to see what was happening. "I've let you live for far too long little ones!" Anteroth yelled angrily. One of the dwarfs ran back into the fortress to warn the king while the other five stayed back and readied their crossbows.

Level 23
Sarnish noticed the panic all over the Fortress, he took off inside the giant halls, flying at full speed at the giant gates, which were slowly closing, to keep him in he thought, he did a barrel roll, having his wings in vertical position as he passes through the gates, outside, he sees a giant thing, encased in black flames, he ignored it, and headed towards the two other dragons, and appeared into the organic layer on the same spot as he dissapeared, slightly out of breath "That was close" he said.

Level 4
IC: Anteroth let out another massive roar, it echoed throughout the canyon and into the dwarf fortress, eliciting more panic into the local denizens. "You have sealed your fate! None dares oppose me and thinks to live!" Anteroth yelled out as he finished off the survivors outside the city. He walked toward the sealed stone gate. The flames surrounding Anteroth quickly left him and formed a large fireball at his hands. Anteroth threw the flaming ball of fire into the gate, shattering the stone and creating a thunderous boom sound. Immediately Anteroth breathed flames through the smoky wreckage that was their proud gate.

OOC: Gath you still wanna control the king?

Level 14
OOC: Razek you can't just walk up and obliterate stone with a fireball especially when the fortress is not at all defenseless and also the city and the entire fortress is underground inside the mountain.

IC: The stone gates held strong against the blast of fire. Small slots opened up all over the mountain face allowing ballista and crossbow bolts to pour out at the dragon.

---
Araniusti was looking up at the mountain as a large burst of fire could be seen... "Another dragon!?" He lifted into the air to try and get a better look.

Level 4
OOC: Very well let's just say that never happened then lol.

IC: Anteroth was impressed by the dwarfs defense. Suddenly he noticed the advantage the dwarfs had over him. Anteroth immediately encased himself within his fiery shield and took to the skies. A ballista fired at Anteroth but to no avail. Anteroth reacted to the missed shot and headed forward toward the reloading ballista. Once he was in range he fired a ball of flame toward it.

Level 10
OOC: Umm, I belioeve it was a whole wall of ballistas and archers, not just one. If that's the case, he would be impaled if he got close. Also, they are behind the mountain walls, not in the open. These are dwarves afterall. They're not stupid.

IC: "What happened?" Lilith asked, worrying about what they would face soon.

Level 4
OOC:
Small slots opened up all over the mountain face

And I belive a small slot can't hold ranks of arcers and ballistae. Also I'm pretty sure if a ballista is going to be using a hole it has to be big enough for the crew to adjust aiming and it'd have to fit the ballista, so it is still a rather big target, that's in my defense.

IC: Anteroth let out another loud roar attempting to demoralize his enemies. The roar traveled throughout the canyon and into the cave in which the others were dwelling.

Level 23
OOC: Slots is plural, (I think) that means there are multiple slots, no idea how many, the slots could be as close as half a meter from eachother (One and a half feet))

IC: "Yes, a dragon which is aflame was outside, as of the defences, the front has a massive stone door, almost impossible to breach when it's closed, I could see and hear talk about many defences on the outside of the fortress, amoung which archers and balistas. The inside seemed rather illogical, a truly gigantic hall, with stone pillars that, when breached, might throw down the entire roof, this might also have been done in defence. If you head further straight forward, you will eventually end up in the throne room. One more thing about the Dwarfs, they appear to be proffesional dragon hunters, one of their people even had an infant dragon skull on a stave, he had strange gems that allowed him to venture into the spirit layer, and he was able to see me, luckily, this also made him vulnerable to my attacks, he is dead now." Sarnish said in a formal way, as if bringing a military report.

Level 4
OOC: Well it would have been nice if it was explained in more detail about these 'slots' anyways lets just continue the way it's going now. I'm going to bed now so I'm not going to put in an IC in this post. See you guys later. :D

Level 14
OOC: I don't think she did either.

IC: "Very well." He lifted into the air and began flying back to the hills. There was a mesa a good well into the hills. He headed for it...

Level 10
OOC: lol I'm sure the fortress is built to defend against dragons, but there is one weak point. It's built to defend against LARGE dragons, not small ones, like my character.
I say we attack the fortress and my dragon can open the gate for yours to get in. XD The insides woudn't stand a chance then. And by "start the conversation", I meant when he came back from the fortress. She asked what had happened, since he said "that was close".

IC: Lilith looked at the dragon flying away and back at the one still with her. Before the opportunity left her, Lilith spoke. "What if someone were to enter the fortress and open the gate from the inside?"

Level 14
The city atop it was rather large and well defended. As he drew near guards turned crossbows and bows to the sky ready to fire. He neared flying above their range. A large keep sat in the center of town surrounded by another wall. The villagers looked and screamed with horror as he flew above them and landing on the city's keep. Araniusti let out a burst of flame into the sky and watched the commotion under him.

Level 23
OOC: Oh right, I forgot ¬¬)

IC: "Going inside could be very dangerous, but with all the commotion that burning dragon outside is causing, if you would be very carefull you could probably sneak in somewhere... Presuming it is you who will sneak inside, becouse I might be able to go invisible, but I can't move through stone walls, and am too large." Sarnish said. Then he said "Wait a second, I'm going to take out a balista" and he flew up a bit, so he could see a balista, he breathed in, and then breathed out a black bolt of lightning, straight into one of the Balistas, setting it on fire, he then landed again.

Level 14
OOC: There is no lightning breath Kamica. You are shooting a highly conductive fluid out and electrifying it basically and with you soul magic infusing it.

Level 14
OOC: There is no such thing as a lightning breath. It's an Electric Breath. You can only shoot that fluid with a current running through it so far. The idea of breaths are a nonmagical part of the dragon. You can't through biological means produce a bolt of lightning.

Level 23
OOC: It could be possible if there was a small source of electricity (The special organ) and special nerve-like material that conducts electricity very well, and then in a pattern that works like a tesla coil, building up voltage until lightning can strike, this is why it takes a long time to recharge. It's sacrificing speed for distance)

Status
Not open for further replies.