• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #17 - Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Another WiP.

Attachments

• DalaranPreview2.jpg
    DalaranPreview2.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 333
Level 31
Good luck all! :D. Is this texteturing like making nice nature, i don't know how to say on English.I mean, to make nice map?

No, it's a kind of drawing competition. We take the "skin" what is already on a unit (in this case a building) of Warcraft 3 (e.g. the Chimaera Roost) and then we edit this skin in an image editing program and draw it new with many techniques, so it will look totally different.

I for example make the Chimaera Roost into a rusty modern apocalyptic Radar Post.

Level 5
No, it's a kind of drawing competition. We take the "skin" what is already on a unit (in this case a building) of Warcraft 3 (e.g. the Chimaera Roost) and then we edit this skin in an image editing program and draw it new with many techniques, so it will look totally different.

I for example make the Chimaera Roost into a rusty modern apocalyptic Radar Post.

Ah i see. Well this ain't for me. Good luck, to all of you!

Abandoned Asylum

Dentothor Presents:
Screenshot.JPG
The Abandoned Asylum

History

Think back 1000 years ago. This asylum used to contain some of the most crazed beings on earth. Some, claimed to be possessed by Demons. The Catholic Church saw these asylums as a waste of precious gold, and would prefer to have had the "possessed" be executed. Its been ages since the last one of these asylums was used, and some say the dead haunt the prisons and halls of these buildings.
Download:
View attachment TowerOfTheSun.blp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.