• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terraining Contest #11 - Poll

Who is your winner of Terraining Contest #11

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Keiji:
Initially I didn't really like it when seeing some WIPs. However I must say that this is really good terraining and I do like it a lot now. The trees look fantastic. Good placement and variation, the models and textures are sweet. The green pollutin with the mist loos great and the fog is lovely. The cogs on top of the barrel, leaning the barrel and on the fence, love 'em. The theme is somehow not appealing to me by 100%. I'd like to see some meat wagon projectile, or tanks muzzle flash...something more, more combat.

And thats truely what I find sad about this poll, people let their final choice fall on wether the terrain "follows" their idea of the theme or not, and in most cases, people's idea of the theme is misinterpered. Seeing as the theme was meant to be to create either an "in combat" scene, "pre combat" (like in the verge of the battlefield, just before the two forces go headstrong into combat.) Or post combat, basically being a scene of a place where a battle have been fought, and there being appearant marks of the previously mentioned.

Point is, "people" should be judging a terrain on its looks, not on its "following the theme or not" - because that truely is the judges job to judge, not the users. Thats not to say that I am not thankful for the nice words you gave me in your review :)

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I completely agree with Keiji on that,
even though I am happy to have gotten as many votes as I have (allow me to seize this opportunity to say 'thanks' to everyone who has voted for me)

Suggestions such as 'add more projectiles' are really tedious, as that could make any epic terrain look like horsecrap on a stick as far as I'm concerned.
In my oppinion, it just doesn't look artistically appealing to cluster the imagery with explosions and mumbo jumbo, at least not in Warcraft it doesn't.
And as Keiji stated, there is more to this theme than simply portraying units fighting with sticks, guns, lazorz, flails or by tossing rocks at eachother.

Of course I'm not implying something as stupid as 'the results would've differed if you took my message into consideration',
nor 'that I would easily win if you guys weren't idiots'.
CloudWolf's and Oziris' entries are both great, so please don't peg this as an:
"I'M NOT LEADING THE CONTEST! MUST RAAAGE!" - as this is not the case at all.

I'm simply emphasising Keiji's point that you shouldn't overlook a terrain simply because it doesn't fit 'your interpretation of the theme.'
Leave the theme to the judges.

That said, go about voting people.
And again, special thanks to everyone who voted for me, and good luck to all contenders.

Level 7
horsecrap on a stick

I thought I heard someone talking about mine! Lol just kidding, mine would have been a whole lot better if I had executed it well, poor execution leads to medicore terrain, that being said, I'm definitely going to work on what skill I may have to improve it before throwing some poo at people like a monkey, still everyone tried.

Even though this is kinda hypocritical because I was one of the mindless "MOAR PROJECTILE" slaves, I voted based on what I liked the best, not how well it fits the theme. Let's face it, what's most voted on is usually what appeals the best to everyone, regardless of what it's supposed to be.

Someone voted for me! That's my reason to rage, I did a whole lot better than I thought and cheers to all contestants!

My money is going to be on Oziris.

Level 12
Well, it was my original intention to review all of the entries for this contest. That didn't really work out too well, as it took a long time for me to review just a few, and I'm now too busy with work and other projects to finish my full review. However, I have already reviewed all of my favorite terrains in this contest, and so I figured I'd just post those. I judged these terrains baised on the judging criteria for this contest, and all of the terrains reviewed here are terrains that received a total score of over 30 points from me. So here you are:
Creativity: 11/15
This isn’t something we haven’t seen before, but it’s also something we haven’t seen very much, and you did a good job putting your own spin on it. The old “humans vs. machines” thing is a common theme for tales, and the idea of unearthing an ancient guardian of something is also a persistent theme. By combining the two, though, you’ve created something not entirely unique, but still fairly original. Also, in terms of creativity in execution, you did a great job creating this futuristic world, a hard thing to do in WC3, which inevitably requires quite a bit of creativity.

Detail: 12/15
Overall, the level of detail in this terrain is superb. I love your constructions and the general layout of things. The buildings in this are definitely some of the best I have seen, and your color scheme is generally well thought-out. That said, I do have a few problems with the details of the terrain. None of them are major, but they do still detract from the terrain, for me. Firstly, I feel like there’s something “off” about the lighting. I feel like the foreground doesn’t have enough light, as compared to the very bright background. Considering how bright the sky is, the foreground seems like it should be brighter. Another thing I take some issue with is the grass in the foreground. It’s not horrible, and by all standards, it’s good, but there’s just something about it that makes it look too… lumpy. Also, there is the fact that there are leaves coming out of a rock right in the foreground. The thing I dislike most about this, though (and again, this is a fairly minor issue) is the dirt in the foreground. It’s barren and uninteresting, and in several places I find it clashes with its surroundings. I think you would have been better off either using a different dirt tile, adding some various objects of interest to cover the dirt (patches of grass, rocks, trash, etc.), or both. That said, the level of detail in this terrain is one of the best in this contest. Great job!

Technique: 11/15
Well, there aren’t too many “super advanced” techniques used here, but you didn’t really need them, and what you did was quite technically proficient. As I’ve said before, I do have some problems with the lighting, but where you use the lighting right, damn you use it right. The glows, the color, everything about the lighting, where it is used, makes this terrain much more awesome. I’ve also already said how much I love the buildings in this, but I’ll say it again. Together with the lighting, these constructions of yours form the highlight of the terrain.

Theme: 7/15
Here’s where I find the biggest fault with the terrain. Obviously, it is a battlefield, and it is fairly creative in its concept and execution. However, I don’t really get a sense of conflict from this terrain. Partially, I think, it’s because the robot looks too similar to the buildings and tanks that the humans are using. The only way that I’m really able to tell that it’s going to attack them is because it has its arms up, and it might just as well be waving goodbye to them. The tanks kind of blend into the landscape a bit too much, as well. I didn’t even notice the second one until the second time I looked at this, to be honest. I feel more like they’re part of the buildings and the landscape than machines of war that are the last hope for these humans. I think, if you wanted to create a sense of suspense, it might have been a better idea to make the figure of the robot more imposing and mysterious, while the base is in a state of panic, humans running around, desperately trying to get to their stations. It creates a real sense of fear and mystery. What is this thing? What’s it going to do? Anyway, this is still a great terrain.

Total Score: 41/60 Nice!
This terrain does bear a certain resemblance in layout to a terrain by another terrainer in this contest *cough*me*cough* in that it shows a conflict between a force embodied by nature and a force embodied by fire with human constructions as the background. However, I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that this was just a coincidence. That said, your idea is not something we haven’t seen before (two titans battling it out in the middle of a city) but, for this contest, it’s something fairly original, and you did put your own spin on it, which is great.

Detail: 12/15
Well, what can I say, the level of detail in this is superb, though not without flaws. There’s a lot of stuff I could nitpick over, but I’ll try to just point out the most apparent. First off, I don’t like police cars on the left. They stick out too much and distract the eye from the real focus of the terrain. The observatory on the right really sticks out, and I think should have been removed. I feel like the buildings on the right side needed just a little more lava between them, and there should either not have been trees on the right side, or they should have been dead and burnt. The trees on the hill on the left side look a little weird. I think it might have been a good idea to lower them into the ground a bit. The trees growing out of the buildings on the left side look a little weird, especially the dead ones. I think it would have been a good idea to add more leaves. Finally, I feel like the buildings in the background on the left have too much fog on them, and that, in general, the lighting could have been somewhat better (more on that under Technique, though).

The techniques you’ve used in this are really great, though I think some of them could have been used to better effect. Particularly, as with Fladdermasken’s terrain, I dislike the lack of lighting in the foreground. While I like the sky in the background, there is something about it that bugs me. I think the glow between the titans (not sure if that’s a sun or not) contrasts too heavily with the sky behind it. I think it might have been better to perhaps have a bolt of lightning striking between them. Also, I think that there was not really enough rain in this. Where there are rain lines, they look kind of out of place. I think you should have used a more heavy rain effect. All in all, though, this terrain is technically amazing.

Theme: 13/15
The pure chaos and destruction of a battle, the amazing power of two conflicting forces, and the intense drama captured in a single moment, all of these are portrayed in your terrain. If I had to criticize one thing, it would be that the titants are nto posed quite as dramatically as I would like them to be. While I can tell that they’re both about to hit each other with buildings, the way they’re posed doesn’t create as much tension as I would like. That’s a really minor thing, though, and I think you did a great job really capturing the essence of a battle this epic. Very nice job!

Total Score: 47/60 Great!
Creativity: 7/15
Again, this is something we’ve all seen before, orcs battling fel orcs and demons, but you pulled it off in a fairly creative way.

Detail: 8/15
The level of detail in this is pretty good, though much of the picture is a tad confusing and the picture lacks a good focus. Some of the special effects used look kind of out of place, and, particularly, the lava looks awkward at times, particularly when it’s under that tree on the left. The grass looks a bit too spammed and uninteresting. I would have liked to have seen some patches of bare ground, shrubs, or rocks in this.

Technique: 9/15
There are some pretty good techniques you’ve used here, though some of them I think could have been executed better. I love the lighting in the background, and the plumes of fire. However, I do think you could’ve made the transition from foreground to background a bit smoother, though it’s already fairly smooth.

Theme: 11/15
You’ve really done a good job portraying a battle, here. I would say that it does get a bit too confusing at times, and while I get an okay sense of conflict, the confusion of this terrain does detract from that.

Total Score: 35/60 Good!
Creativity: 6/15
In terms of creativity, I don’t really have much to say. It’s something we’ve all already seen, a large army storming a castle at night, and there’s not that much creativity in the execution, either, other than the great camera angle (more on that later).

Detail: 8/15
The detail in this is pretty good. In general, I like the layout of things, and I just love the objects flying through the air. That said, I really dislike the ground. The grass is not used well (it clashes with the ground textures you used, and looks really out of place) and the shrubs stick out like sore thumbs. I would have preferred the ground to be more rocky, with only a little grass and dirt, and I think that would have added to the atmosphere well. The explosion in the background looks pretty bad. I think you should’ve used (a) different model(s). In some places, I also feel like the soldiers are clumped together too tightly, and become an eyesore due to the fact that they are all the same. I think it would have either been good to put less soldiers in those areas, or vary up the composition of the army.

The techniques used in this terrain are pretty good. As said before, I love the objects flying through the air. Also, I think that the lighting, though not my favorite, was used fairly well. I also love the camera angle. I think it really adds well to the atmosphere of this piece.

Theme: 15/15
This is where this terrain really wins. In this terrain, you’ve managed to capture, more than any other entry, the chaotic confusion and conflict of a battle without losing focus like so many other entries have. You’ve managed to capture a powerful moment in a battle, full of tension, conflict, and power. In terms of theme, everything about this terrain is perfect. Nice job!

Total Score: 38/60 Good!
johannesr:
Creativity: 12/15
Definitely one of the more creative entries, here. I don’t really have much more to say about this, other than that I really liked the idea you used.

Detail: 9/15
There are a lot of things I really like about this, and a lot of things I don’t really like. In general, the whole terrain is fairly cluttered and disorganized. I know that’s kind of the feel you were going for, but it really feels like there’s too much going on at once. The terrain doesn’t lack a focus as much as some of the others in this contest, but my eyes still don’t quite know where to go. The flames on the ship in the foreground look kind of bad, and I’m not too fond of the sky (more on that later) I really like the waterfall and its surroundings in the back right, and wish you could’ve done more with that.

Technique: 6/15
I’m not very fond of the lighting or the sky in this. Both of them just don’t quite work. I think the foreground needed to be brighter, and the sky needed to be more uniform in its color scheme, or at least have the colors flow into each other more naturally.

Theme: 9/15
I don’t have much to say about this part, other than that your terrain fits the theme fairly well. I did get an okay sense of conflict and confusion, but not as much as I would have hoped for.

Total Score: 36/60 Good!
OMFGWTFBBQH4X0RZPWNAGE!
Creativity: 13/15
Definitely one of the more creative entries for this contest. I love just how original this whole idea is, and the fact that you managed to pull it off. Ancient Rome being pillaged by demons? It sounds ridiculoud, but you managed to pull it off!

In the background, this terrain is great, and actually reminds me of raid1000’s terrains. I love the detail of all the buildings and everything. In the foreground, it’s not so good. I really dislike the garden in the foreground. I think the grass tile you used clashes to heavily with the plants you used, and I’m not too fond of the plants themselves. I also think the tiles in the foreground needed a lot more variation, and the human army could have done with some different models.

Technique: 10/15
Again, in this, the background is great, but the foreground needed some more work. I love the sky, the fog, and the lighting in the background, but I feel like the foreground lacks any good lighting.

Theme: 7/15
This is where your entry is most lacking. I don’t get any real sense of a battle, because all the real action is going on in the background, and is not really visible. I don’t get much of a sense of conflict or tension, largely because the army in the foreground seems much too static, like they’re just standing around.
Total Score: 38/60 Good!
chilla_killa:
Creativity: 10/15
I’m giving this the same score as I gave Fladdermasken’s terrain minus 1 because it’s essentially the same concept, though Fladdermasken’s has a more inventive backstory while yours is just a robot attacking humans. Nonetheless, it was still fairly creative, and doing almost anything modern/futuristic earns you bonus points as that in itself requires creativity to pull off.

The level of detail in this terrain is pretty good. I like the general layout of things, and the amount of detail that has gone into just the environment, let alone the stuff flying everywhere. That said, I feel like the terrain is a bit… confusing. It’s not that it lacks a focus, like most other terrains here, it’s just that there’s a bunch of explosions everywhere and stuff flying from all angles, and I don’t really understand about half of it. There’s a missile flying toward the robot from the right (or the robot’s left) but I don’t see any source from which that missile could have come. There’s an explosion to the left of the robot (or to the robot’s right) which seems so far from it that either the soldiers must have terrible aim, or the rocks must spontaneously burst into flame half the time. Either way, it’s very confusing.

The techniques used in this are pretty good. There’s not really any cool lighting used in this terrain, but you make up for it with your great technical execution of having stuff flying everywhere, and explosions and smoke everywhere. Nice job!

Theme: 8/15
I understand how and why this is a battle. I even think the explosions (where they’re not in a totally random spot) do a good job showing the destruction and action of this battle. However, both the soldiers and the robot seem much to static. They seem like they’re just standing around looking at each other. It doesn’t feel like they’re actually caught up in the action you’ve depicted them in. One of the soldiers is standing right next to an explosion. It might be a good Idea to show him running from it. The robot does not seem particularly menacing to me. It just feels like it’s standing there. If possible, I think it would be a good idea to show it moving menacingly toward the soldiers.
Total Score: 36 Good!
Creativity: 10/15
It’s not the most creative idea for an entry (goblins versus undead at night) but it is a lot more creative than most other entries. The execution isn’t super creative, either, but the sexy camera angle earns you bonus points in this department.

Detail: 11/15
I do love the level of detail in this terrain, but there are some things that bug me. First off, I don’t really like the textures on the hill in the foreground. In parts they look stretched, and at times they clash with the rocks sticking out of the ground. I would have liked to have seen more rocks/plants to mask this. I also feel like the undead units and structures stick out a bit too much from the environment around them. They’re a bit too brightly colored, and their obvious low-res-ness clashes with the high-res-ness of the rest of the terrain. I think that perhaps tinting them down a bit might have helped a lot, or perhaps using different models. I also feel like in some places the trees on the hills on the left stick out a bit too much.

The technical execution in this terrain is pretty good. I like the sky, and the fog works well. The lighting is good, though not entirely my favorite. I feel like the terrain could have used a little more lighting in the foreground, as right now my eye is naturally attracted away from the actual battle and toward the glowing moon.

In general, I think you did a good job of depicting the tension in the moment right before the two forces meet in battle. There are some little things in the layout of the terrain (such as the moon distracting the eye from the actual battle) that do reduce this tension a little bit, but the camera angle does a brilliant job of creating an even greater sense of tension.

Total Score: 43/60 Nice!

Oziris!

See you next contest!

Reactions: sPy
Level 18
@Flad&Keiji: So how are we supposed to vote if we dont take into consideration the "Battlefield" feeling ? I voted for what I liked, that's all.

Level 7
My vote goes to Phoonix as I think it displayed a much clearer representation of a battleground than most of the other submissions; with that said I was absolutely amazed by both Cloudwolf's and Oziris. Bravo the three of you. :)

Level 18
I am so glad you can vote for multiple entries, because I really couldn't make a decision between Oziris and CloudWolf. Both of you had amazing entries. Great job to everyone who submitted theirs because there was put effort in almost every entry, but especially to you 2! :thumbs_up:

Level 37
Lich Prince said:

There are 30 contestants and you gave 30 votes.
There's about 255 votes given.
In last terraining contest, poll votes had 40% weight on final score, max score was 100.

Now each vote is worth 40/255 = 0,157 points.
If you hadn't voted at all -> 0,178
If you had voted for 3 entries -> 0,159

I don't think there will be a huge amount of votes any more. So you devalued each vote by 0,02 points all by yourself.

The top contestants have about 55 votes -> they lost about a point due to your voting.

In the last contest, there were 3 guys within 0.7 points racing for the third place.

Level 23
It's really great and honourable that you try to help other users and I am certain I will not blame you for that. I appreciate it and I won't do anything against it.
However this poll is created to find a winner of a contest. The fact is. Here you have to decide! Being helpful is something different. Giving a user tips and feedback is helpful, manipulating - and yes, it's manipulating - the poll by voting for everyone does not help any of the users that submit a work. That you think everyone deserves a vote is honourable aswell, but it does not help in the process of getting results for a contest. And this is what a contest is about. Feedback and tipps are appreciated, since everyone can learn from it. Also I am not someone who does not honour hard work. So I totally understand you want to help and honour all those that participated. It's just, that you don't do it this way.
I would like you to rethink this for further contests.

And note. This is not meant to be offensive or anything. I am just trying to make sure that this poll is fair and not manipulated even though the purpose behing it is positive.

Level 12
Still, you devalued everyones votes by voting all contestants.

No dude, no.

((Votes / total votes) * 25)

So 1/118 = 0.08x25 while 0/118 probably gives a big zero over here.

55/118 = 0.466 while 54/117 = 0.461...

Jesus guys, I'm such an asshole for being helpful, right?

It's really great and honourable that you try to help other users and I am certain I will not blame you for that. I appreciate it and I won't do anything against it.
However this poll is created to find a winner of a contest. The fact is. Here you have to decide! Being helpful is something different. Giving a user tips and feedback is helpful, manipulating - and yes, it's manipulating - the poll by voting for everyone does not help any of the users that submit a work. That you think everyone deserves a vote is honourable aswell, but it does not help in the process of getting results for a contest. And this is what a contest is about. Feedback and tipps are appreciated, since everyone can learn from it. Also I am not someone who does not honour hard work. So I totally understand you want to help and honour all those that participated. It's just, that you don't do it this way.
I would like you to rethink this for further contests.

And note. This is not meant to be offensive or anything. I am just trying to make sure that this poll is fair and not manipulated even though the purpose behing it is positive.

Yes, I usually vote once but once I checked the entries I noticed that most of them are really good, so I decided to vote for all of the guys.

Level 23
Well, I think it's okay now. Lich Prince did clarify why he did vote for everyone and we cannot change the fact he did though anyways. Seeing he had no bad intentions doing so underlines, that there is no need to discuss anymore.
I still hope Lich Prince considers my arguments, but still we can forget the issue in this thread.

Level 15
Review

I just don't have time to review all the submissions, but I will try and do a few of them. Here are three I just did (there are a few more I would like to do if I have time later). Mind you these are just my opinions.

fladdermasken

Review:
Nice to see somebody tried to do something different and creative instead of just going with the basic castle siege or army-clash.

Although I can see the idea of your snapshot is to show the surreal calm while this giant robot is slowly walking across the field to meet the entrenched defenders, I still think it would have been alot better for the robot to be closer. Right now we can't really see that much detail on him. I realize it was alright to make a "before-battle" picture, but it is difficult to tell at first that your snapshot is that of a battlefield (mainly because the tanks blend in too much with their surroundings so at first all you see is the robot and you have to search for a while before you see the defensive line).

You've done a nice job with the foliage in the foreground but it doesn't really match the trees in the background. The foliage appears yellow, dying, unable to survive due to the mechanized factories around them, while the trees in the background appear green and lush. Also the green color of the trees doesn't fit the overall color scheme of your photo, you could have tinted them down a bit. Mind you this is a really minor thing, you've done a great all-around job with the plant life.

Aside from those trees, the rocks, tanks, gears, men, robot, and just about everything else really go together well and supports the shot as a whole. The sky is pretty un-detailed but that goes well with the desolate state of the environment. You've done a nice job with the fog effects but I would have liked to see some smoke or emissions coming from the structures (would have made your sky more cluttered and more pleasant to look at).

You have several plants in the foreground that appear to be digging into rocks.

Overall awsome job, it's certainly one of the best entries.

Creativity: 14/15
Detail: 11/15
Technique: 12/15
Oziris

Review:

The level of epicness present here cannot be put into words. Well, actually, yes it can, so here you go:

The theme you went with was not only a nice idea, but was executed perfectly. The two elements clashing together are not only present in the golemns but also in the symetrical division of the snapshot and the opposition of overgrowth and destruction on either side. The chaos and devastation felt by the surrounding environment when the healing and destructive powers of nature meet is displayed in a beautiful manner.

The level of detail in the picture is amazing, you can easily tell that you spent hour after hour touching it up even after you were "done" with it. The foliage, rubble, subtle crevaces...need I go on? I especially fell in love with the barely-visible but nonetheless epic lightning in the background sky and how you made the illusion of the interior of the building where the train crashed.

I don't like the police cars because their bright white middle-section disrupts the whole color scheme of the photo. I get why you used police cars but I think it would have looked better with some duller-colored cars/trucks (or maybe you could have toned down the police cars to something lower).

The golemns are incredibly epic, although I don't like the face on either one. In my opinion your original face for the treant was much better, callahans model just seems to disrupt the feel of the rest of the ent. The eyes on the rock-golemn definitely needed to be changed (maybe used red crystals instead?). Right now that black dot just seems so out-of-place with the high level of detail present in the rest of the picture.

In my opinion your' snapshot is by far the best one for too may reasons to list. If you don't win I will certainly loser some faith in the validity of these contests.

Creativity: 14/15
Detail: 14/15
Technique: 13/15
Cloudwolf

Review:

You appear to have used a ton of large doodads and sized them up even more. The sky is pretty empty and you've used basic WC3 tiles on a close-up shot which shows off how ugly they are. You've used WC3 units instead of making something creative out of doodads which means all the imperfections in the models really bring down your snapshot. All these things put together equal a low technique and detail score.

Enough with the negative though, let's look at some of the positive. Your take on the 'snap-shot' idea to make it so all the projectiles and units appear frozen in-time was not only a great idea but was implemented perfectly. Most people just sets units in their map and took a picture of them standing around but you went through the trouble of adding all these projectiles and making the footmen run at the castle and believe me, it payed off. This snapshot had the most 'epic' feel because of that.

Nice job with the projectiles and excellent use of custom skins and models.

Those bright-green shrubs don't really fit well with the surrounding dark yellowish-green grass.

You did an awsome job depicing one of the rocks slamming agaisn't troops in the mid-ground (I especially love the one guy flying in the air).

Although you won't get much love from me in the technique and detail departments, the truly epic feel, perfect angle, and great sense of 'battle' from your snapshot give you a solid chance to prevail.

Technique: 7/15
Cloudwolf

Review:

You appear to have used a ton of large doodads and sized them up even more. The sky is pretty empty and you've used basic WC3 tiles on a close-up shot which shows off how ugly they are. You've used WC3 units instead of making something creative out of doodads which means all the imperfections in the models really bring down your snapshot. All these things put together equal a low technique and detail score.

Enough with the negative though, let's look at some of the positive. Your take on the 'snap-shot' idea to make it so all the projectiles and units appear frozen in-time was not only a great idea but was implemented perfectly. Most people just sets units in their map and took a picture of them standing around but you went through the trouble of adding all these projectiles and making the footmen run at the castle and believe me, it payed off. This snapshot had the most 'epic' feel because of that.

Nice job with the projectiles and excellent use of custom skins and models.

Those bright-green shrubs don't really fit well with the surrounding dark yellowish-green grass.

You did an awsome job depicing one of the rocks slamming agaisn't troops in the mid-ground (I especially love the one guy flying in the air).

Although you won't get much love from me in the technique and detail departments, the truly epic feel, perfect angle, and great sense of 'battle' from your snapshot give you a solid chance to prevail.

Technique: 7/15

Status
Not open for further replies.