• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taylor's Models Place

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow i love your models they are awesome. i really cant find anything to improve. gonna use the monk model since its the best one i can find anywere :D btw do you have a weaponless model of the monk? i need to attach a different weapoon on it.
+rep for the models

Thnx Real,
no I don't have the model without the weapon, can't you remove it and add another weapon, if it doesn't work I could remove the weapon and upload it, so you can attach it to the WEAPON_REF ( or something )

T.

Didn't have a lot of time to do this but here is a small update on the texture

attachment.php

ps also enlarged the shoulder pads

C&C plz

T.

Attachments

• Texture05.png
    Texture05.png
    104.3 KB · Views: 282
I agree to :grin:

busy with the texture, lots of small pieces to texture for this guy pfff, but getting there...

I changed the kneepads, they cause I think , too much detail, and they don't fit the whole.

T.

{EDIT}
DAMN, been busy with recovering my model, it crashed and now I can't open it anymore, unfortunately I think I need to redo it completly :cry: :cry: :cry:

T. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I worked late yesterday, well actually this morning, thats why I'm up only now ( its midday here ) and I did the model a new from a base model I use and the pictures I already rendered, I was lucky that I could recover all the textures that I made before

So... slowly progressing, and backup up my stuff to an external harddisk before I close off my pc

Later

T.

{EDIT}
Update on the texture, and as you can see, haven't had the time to redo the anlers yet nor the weapon :slp:

anyway, some c&c plz

attachment.php

T.

Attachments

• screenwip07.png
    screenwip07.png
    142 KB · Views: 380
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 15
wery good, but you still need to make shoulders much bigger, maybe a short cloak draping down from them. anything to get rid of that "bare" feeling. there is something missing here...

oh and not too much like malfurion.

edit: ahhaaa, i think he's a feral druid, so you need to add feral-form-things to it (bear, panther, crow, cheetah, sea lion). In short, feathers on the edges of boots and gloves.

UPdate

Finally I got to finish the texture, still need two things, the back packs ( small pouches on the left and right on his back, added an image of the plastic to show what I mean )
the side plates

and the staff ofcourse ...

c&c plz

attachment.php

T.

Attachments

• screenwip09.png
    screenwip09.png
    194.4 KB · Views: 564
  • dcwowelfdru3.jpg
    dcwowelfdru3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 161
Level 14
Finally I got to finish the texture, still need two things, the back packs ( small pouches on the left and right on his back, added an image of the plastic to show what I mean )
the side plates

and the staff ofcourse ...

c&c plz

attachment.php

T.

Love it, not your best but it's good.

Level 8
Imo it would be better with a cape... Right now he looks too chubby and the cape will make him look less like that.

Level 7
Taylor are you gonna do a Witch-King model??? i was really amazed on ur nazgul model that i hope to see more lord of the ring models from you. Thanx man.

Hi, I've been working my ass of the last couple of weeks, unfortunatly not on this :/

The witch king, I don't even have time to finish this one on an appropriate time...

Chubby, I compared it to the arthas model, that one is even chubbier...

anyway, I currently really busy with a mod for the new Torchlight game but I'll soon finish this one.

T.

Level 19
Torchlight.. Torchlight hmm..

Gotta try that out! The models in it look so sweet!
You made (some of) them?

The exporter is not the problem cause they are in a zip file, they have the extension .mexh, which I already converted to XML and I wrote a xml importer for Max, so the models, I can already "rip" them :)

anyway there is a toolkit from Runic Games ( the guys who made torchlight ) to export models from Max, so the circle is complete :)

T.

Level 8
Hmm Taylor you probably don't intend to work on your Monk model again? I'd love to use it in my project but it doesn't really fit model wise and the animations look rather ugly, like the kick. I once told you this already but it didn't really bother you and I doubt you want to rework some parts of the model... yet I wanted to ask again since this is the only possible Monk model, that's apart from some flaws quite awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.