• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can I request an ability (not spell)

It is a passive ability:

Name: Vector Reversal

Spell Description:
Any unit targeting spell that target this unit will nullified and bounces back to the caster. The spell bounces back after it hits the unit with this ability.
Example: (Unit A is a unit with this ability, Unit B is an unfortunate caster unit)
Unit B is casting Finger of Death to Unit A. After the art animation, the damage is nullified then a dummy unit casts the same ability (Finger of Death) and the target is Unit B.

- Icon: Any icon
- Each level increases chance (10%,20%,30%,40%)

Spell Tooltip: Accelerator can reverse any vector in this world. He can even reverse the flow of mana and deflect most spell casted on him.

EDIT: I would like to have it GUI and MUI but if that's not possible then JASS is okay too

Thanks in advance, Zecchan

Level 3
Should it be the target spell or should this thread catch the first unit on it's way? If so, what's the distance? And which model should I use for the thread? Common?

The same lightning effect won't be possible since I'm not a modeller and can't cut this thing from his model. Moreover, if I were, it would break his copyrights. You can ask him for such a model and then I can use it. Anyway, you can easily change the model attachment in the trigger itself.

Otherway, I don't see any difficulties with it, just more clearly explanation.

And sorry for double-posting :)

well, I do not know about the SayThursday, but I want it a target spell, and can be a common thread. To better explain this spell, I will give some information about how I would like to spell:

Level 1 - 100 damage per second. 4 seconds duration. Cooldown: 120 seconds. Manacost: 180.

Level 2 - 100 damage per second. 5 seconds duration. Cooldown: 100 seconds. Manacost: 210.

Level 3 - 100 damage per second. 6 seconds duration. Cooldown: 80 seconds. Manacost: 240.

remembering that the request was made by SayThursday, and I do not know how he wants to, but I enjoy the idea and I want it too :)

Level 2
Isn't it Dual Breathe from DotA?

Nope! I dont want Breathe(s). I have it.
I want Dual Path as I request above.
And how can you say that Dual Breathe from DotA and Dual Path(my request) are the same?
Cos of word Dual?
I dont think they are the same.
Dual Breath is easy to do. But I dont know Dual Path ,how its work?

DONT WANT DOTA SPELLS!

Level 4
hmm...I thought you understand...T,T
Just make 1 clickable skill...If player clicks it, it will change the 1st skill into frost gun. or fire alternate

and about the %...Just put whatever you want...I can edit it~

Level 11
Nope! I dont want Breathe(s). I have it.
I want Dual Path as I request above.
And how can you say that Dual Breathe from DotA and Dual Path(my request) are the same?
Cos of word Dual?
I dont think they are the same.
Dual Breath is easy to do. But I dont know Dual Path ,how its work?

DONT WANT DOTA SPELLS!

They are the same in case that the fire path comes first, setting enemies on fire and making them lose some HP every second, and the frost path comes second, slowing them down. They are equal, but yours are the "pathes" ( :D ) and DotA's are breathes <--- That's all the diference, length and models.

hmm...I thought you understand...T,T
Just make 1 clickable skill...If player clicks it, it will change the 1st skill into frost gun. or fire alternate

and about the %...Just put whatever you want...I can edit it~

Is the skill passive itself? I've already told you - there is no way to make one spell trigger two different functions. If the skill is passive, so (If the hero has the ability - he fires fire arrows) and you click on it and it's passive again (Hero freezes enemies) - it's definetily realisable. Otherwise - not.

Level 6
Hi, guys. it's me. This time i wont be making spells for sometime... exams creeping by... But i have a request... I would like u to create a active spell like omnislash with a twist...

If u hav seen FF7 AC, Cloud's last strike; which is my concept, but i couldnt make it due to my lack of experience. Here's how:

Spell: Crimson Heart
Description: the caster splits himself into several images/copies (5-7), releasing his swords, then charged forward each image at a time (target unit only). Deals some ++damage & on the last strike, the images dissapear & the caster charges an attack. Charges the weapon & then deals massive AOE damage, & knockback the targeted unit.(i hope if possible)... When the image appears i hope the caster's invulnarable. when he charges the final attacck, have him vulnarable...
Tooltip: The caster splits his body into many images of himself & strikes the target with each image at a time. (5 to7 image) Then as the caster prepares his final blow, he charges the weapon & attacks the target dealing mass AOE damage & knocksback the target for X seconds.

I know is a long request but i hope u can make an awesome spell, even if u deny it's ok. THX!!! X)

Level 4
I mean...if you click Switch to Ice Button The 1st skill, Fire Bullet will be replaced by Ice bullet. IF YOU ONLY CLICK THE SWITCH BUTTON...gets?

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

1) The Spell Name - Shockwave
2) The Spell description(I want a shockwave that has manual aim [that means the aim will not turn red/yellow when I move it over an enemy unit; and it will deal damage, so it has to be done without removing targets])
3) The Spell Tooltip(A shockwave of brute force, pummeling the ground for a 150 damage; 10 levels, each level's damage increase by 5, speed by 10, AoE by 3.) Starting damage is 150, AoE 170, speed 900.
4) Extra Information( Nothing extra thanx! )

For the people that didn't understand my spell. Go test the default Shockwave spell, whenever you click near a unit, the aim to where the unit should shoot the spell is blue right? Well when you shoot the spell on a enemy unit/structure, the aim becomes red and it flashes. That means the casting unit will turn wherever the enemy unit/structure is and if the shockwave is with enough speed like 1000, its a non-dodge spell unless you blink it.
# - I want a spell like shockwave but without the unit to turn automatically where the enemy unit is, clear? If its not, I will take pix and post them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 11
2) The Spell description(I want a shockwave that has manual aim [that means the aim will not turn red/yellow when I move it over an enemy unit; and it will deal damage, so it has to be done without removing targets])

Sorry, what? The aim won't become red/yellow... what is that about?
Don't you need the aim at all? >< Can't get it.

Level 5
Hey, dudes. Got another request for ya.

Spell Name: Assault Blast
Spell Description: Targets an area (400 AoE) and after a 2.2 second delay, sends negative energies for a huge arcane blast. (detonate effect, wisp) Units within the targeted area will take 100/150/200/250 damage and will be stunned for 3.5 seconds.
Additional Info: Spell isn't channeling; when the spell is cast, the hero can move within the 2.2 second delay, the manacost is implemented and cooldown starts. (before the explosion)
Casting Range: Maximum/99999

Hope it isn't too hard. THANKS! :D

Level 8
1) The Spell Name: Chain Lightning

2) The Spell description: A lightning bolt that hits the main target for 1000 damage, then bounces off to 5 other targets in a range of 800, dealing 700 damage. Does not bounce after the 1st bounce. Has a 2 minute cooldown.

3) The Spell Tooltip: The mage summons a lightning bolt that deals an extreme amount of damage, then bounces to 5 other targets, dealing large damage to them. Damage: 1000 (main target), 700 (secondary targets). Cooldown: 120 seconds. Mana cost: 1000.

4) Extra Information: Uses chain lightning model, icon, and sound.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dunno if you guys do 2 requests at a time, but if you do, heres my second. If not, then just do the 1st request.

1) The Spell Name: Cleave

2) The Spell description: A footman will slice the target with all his strength, dealing 1300 damage, and pushing both the footman and the target back by a range of 300. Has 2 minute cooldown.

3) The Spell Tooltip: The warrior puts all his energy into the next attack. He strikes with such strength, it deals extreme damage to the target, and pushes the warrior and the target back. Damage: 1300 (300 range push). Cooldown: 120 seconds. Energy cost: 100.

4) Extra Information: Normal attack animation, plays regular attack sound, uses WoW Rend icon (I think found in icons section of Hive).

Will +rep for each one you do.

Last edited:
Level 11
can you make these spells for me?

Can i request for some spells?

freeze chance-25%/35%/45% chance
Freeze Duration-10 seconds
damage-Random to 700-1200
Duration-Until Damaging Stops
Cooldown-10 seconds

mana absorb-100/200/400 mana per second
duration-3/6/8 seconds
cooldown-0 second

Critical explosion-casts an explosion in a 300/400/500 AoE,every unit in that AoE will be damaged up to random damage of 600/2300.this skill is used for the asura strike.

Cooldown-0

Asura Strike-Uses all SP to do massive damage to the target, HP/SP will not regenerate naturally for 5 minutes after Asura Strike is used.

damage-random damage of 10,000-60,000
deals 99,000 damage when mana is full

casts dangerous spirit call first
then critical explosion
then Casts Dangerous spirit call again

then walahhh
cast asura strike! yeah!

Level 8
another?
-----------------------
Name: Link of pain
Description: Causes a spirit link like effect, but targets all enemies in a 1500 radius, and the hero casting this, and causes a link between them. All damage that the caster takes is devided between the number of targets, and deals that damage to them. Cooldown: 120 seconds. Type: Ultimate.
Tooltip: Causes a spirit link like effect, but targets all enemies in a 1500 radius, and the hero casting this, and causes a link between them. All damage that the caster takes is devided between the number of targets, and deals that damage to them. Cooldown: 120 seconds. Type: Ultimate.
Info: Spirit link model, sound effect (if any), and icon.

Level 1
spell name:Thunder clap
Tooltip: Deals damage equal to 50% of the caster's strength to all enemies within 250 yards.

notes: i tried doing a trigger to deal damage in a circular area around the caster for 50% of caster's strength. it worked, but the only problem was that it damaged the caster and thier allies too. i was wondering how i could get it to only damage my enemies.

Level 4
this is my request

Code:
The Spell Name:Pure Stance [C]
The Spell Description:Throws a magical sphere at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies and heals nearby allies.
The Spell Tooltip:Level 1:Throws a ball of light at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies by 60 each wave, and heals nearby allies by 40.
Level 2:Throws a ball of light at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies by 80 each wave, and heals nearby allies by 60.
Level 3:Throws a ball of light at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies by 115 each wave, and heals nearby allies by 70.
Level 4:Throws a ball of light at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies by 160 each wave, and heals nearby allies by 100.
Extra Information:Ball of Light: More like a fearie dragon missile.
                        Wave: Like crushing wave, but the color is yellow.
                        Icon: A ball of light being thrown.
                        Effects: When the wave is over create a holy light effect on the last position of the wave.

Level 4
this is my request, sorry for the last one if you cant understand it

1.)The Spell Name:pure Stance [C]
2.)The Spell Description:Throws a magical sphere at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies and heals nearby allies.
3.)The Spell Tooltip:Level 1:Throws a ball of light at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies by 60 each wave, and heals nearby allies by 40.
Level 2:Throws a ball of light at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies by 80 each wave, and heals nearby allies by 60.
Level 3:Throws a ball of light at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies by 115 each wave, and heals nearby allies by 70.
Level 4:Throws a ball of light at an enemy and creates a wave of light that damages nearby enemies by 160 each wave, and heals nearby allies by 100.
4.)Extra Information:Ball of Light: More like a fearie dragon missile.
Wave: Like crushing wave, but the color is yellow.
Icon: A ball of light being thrown.
Effects: When the wave is over create a holy light effect on the last position of the wave.

Level 4
Spell Request
Name: Psychic Blade Storm
Discription: 5 Blades float behind the hero (can rotate around the hero if thats easier) Try to make the blades not bunched up. They lunge/are thrown at nearby enemies. 1 at a time, some sort of cooldown or something between throws so they all arent hitting the same unit at same time or w/e. If it can target random units nearby that would be sweet. They can either fly back to postion or embed themselves in the target and just have new ones spawn to take their place. Its passive so its on all the time. 1 level. Can either do a static number of damage, 50 sounds good if the swords dont attack too fast. Or can do the same damage as the hero can do physically. Blades shouldnt be rapid fire. If its not too much trouble can you add some sort of blood or special effect when they hit a target. Any sword model will do, or a way so i can easily customize them. As for range id say the same as the range of say a bloodmage.
Tooltip: Five Blades are suspended in the air around you. They will fend off uncoming foes.

MRC

MRC

Level 1
Im making a map with extra races like treants , ancients,blood elfs , nagas, so i need a couple of spells that i dont know how to make

THE SPELL NAME : Tree Wall
THE SPELL DESCRIPCION : The Treant Lord calls upon the magic of the earth to protect him and his kind
THE SPELL TOOLTIP : lvl 1 Creates a wall of trees 60 mana cost /15s cooldown ,range 500 , last 5s;lvl 2 50 mana cost /10s cooldown 750 range , last 10s;lvl 3 25 mana cost /5s cooldown ,range 1000 , last 15;lvl 4 0 mana cost / 0s cooldown , range 1500 , last 20s
INFO : should created so that trees start growing at a range of 350 from the caster , and grow left and right , i mean that the caster is in the mid of the wall but 350 behind thanks a lot

Last edited:
Level 7
Hooray!

hooray! i sent a pm to you already :)

Anyways in-case you missed it i'll post a different one following the new format, i think i have 50 posts..... ok i do so here goes!:

A) Spell name
--> Divine judgment

A.b & B) tool-tip
--> With the divine might of the heavens the caster forces upon their will upon a foe, continously striking it with bolts of lightning from the heavens, each time the unit is struck he is stunned for .25 seconds, this spell can only affect targets with the
"Seal of judgment" buff on them (not really a spell, just an almost melee shadow strike that leaves that buff on the target for 7 seconds, this spell does not deal damage)
if the target does not have the buff he is instead stunned for 1 second and dealt 0 damage or none, the lightning bolts begin striking after 3.45 seconds after it is casted ( meaning ability is cast, 1 second casting time, then after the target is free to move for 3.45 seconds until he is struck furiously)
lightnings continuously strike the target for up to 7 strikes (more on the leveling statistics)
[Strike intervals is .73 seconds)

C?--extra stuff i think) Leveling statistics

1: strikes the target 4 times dealing 45 damage each strike and stunning the target for ,25 seconds each strike
2:
strikes the target 5 times dealing 50 damage each strike and stunning the target for .25 seconds each strike
3:
strikes the target 6 times dealing 55 damage each strike and stunning the target for .25 seconds each strike
4:
strikes the target 7 times dealing 60 damage each strike and stunning the target for .25 seconds each strike
5:
strikes the target 8 times dealing 70 damage each strike and stunning the target for .25 seconds each strike

[Deals physical damage, normal]

Icon: not needed
Model: any, i'll just change it myself
Scripting: ummm Gui?

Thanks Xilliger! just a question, Aspard still tagging along? :)

Last edited:
Level 9
Skeleton Aura:

Description:Skeleton Lords Aura is an curse and a blessing.
It gives the Skeleton King the following:

1lvl:Increases 5% of his strenght but decreases 2% of his agility and int.
It also gives him 10% chanse of giving 35 extra damage.

2lvl:10% str,4% agi and int,15% to give 70 extra damage.

3lvl:20%str,8%agi and int,20% to give 140 extra damage.

4lvl:35%str,14%agi and int,25% to give 260 extra damage.

5lvl:50%str,24%agi and int,30% to give 420 extra damage.

Icon: not needed
Model: any, i'll just change it myself
Scripting: you chose whats better.

Pls check this spell and see if its balanced..

Thanks..

Level 8
1) The Spell Name: Chain Lightning

2) The Spell description: A lightning bolt that hits the main target for 1000 damage, then bounces off to 5 other targets in a range of 800, dealing 700 damage. Does not bounce after the 1st bounce. Has a 2 minute cooldown.

3) The Spell Tooltip: The mage summons a lightning bolt that deals an extreme amount of damage, then bounces to 5 other targets, dealing large damage to them. Damage: 1000 (main target), 700 (secondary targets). Cooldown: 120 seconds. Mana cost: 1000.

4) Extra Information: Uses chain lightning model, icon, and sound.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dunno if you guys do 2 requests at a time, but if you do, heres my second. If not, then just do the 1st request.

1) The Spell Name: Cleave

2) The Spell description: A footman will slice the target with all his strength, dealing 1300 damage, and pushing both the footman and the target back by a range of 300. Has 2 minute cooldown.

3) The Spell Tooltip: The warrior puts all his energy into the next attack. He strikes with such strength, it deals extreme damage to the target, and pushes the warrior and the target back. Damage: 1300 (300 range push). Cooldown: 120 seconds. Energy cost: 100.

4) Extra Information: Normal attack animation, plays regular attack sound, uses WoW Rend icon (I think found in icons section of Hive).

Will +rep for each one you do.

Heres my old request. Want me to put it in the new layout or do you think this will be ok?

[Edit] Heres an example of the Chain LIghtning if it wasn't clear.

Last edited:
Level 4
this is my request, pls do it faster cause it is for my hero testmap.
Spell Name:Axe Barrage
Spell Description:Throws an axe to an enemy dealing damage to the enemy it passes.
Level 1:Axe Deals 140 Damage To Target, 70 Damage To The Enemy It Passes.
Level 2:Axe Deals 200 Damage To Target,105 Damage To The Enemy It Passes.
Level 3:Axe Deals 260 Damage To Target,130 Damage To The Enemy It Passes.
Level 4:Axe Deals 320 Damage To Target,160 Damage To The Enemy It Passes.
Extra Stuff:
Icon:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnenchantweapongreen-138445/?prev=t%3D14%26r%3D20%26d%3Dlist%26page%3D2
Model(Axe):Rexxar(Units-Missiles)
Thanks in advance!!!:thumbs_up:
:spell_breaker::spell_breaker:

Level 7
i have a question Xilliger, how do you make chance conditions/triggers/actions in the editor?

just the specific trigger no need for the entire thing.

Level 3
1)Name: Curse of the Damned
Tooltip: Harnessing the power of the Damned among him, Necros seethes the target in a necrotic force, causing it to become unable to regenerate health or mana and cannot become affected by mana-giving or healing spells.

2)Makes target unaffected by mana-giving and healing spells
Stops regeneration

3)none

Level 7
Kiok it requires 50 posts and at least 2? reputation i think to be able to post a request here, try exploring around hive first and build it up. here i gave you +rep to help ya out.
(same with dark_moon, gave u too)

Level 4
Hi, i want to request a hard spell, so please see if u can do it, it can be either VJASS or GUI

1) Tree of Destruction

2) Summons a tree (if possible, treant for level 1, then ancenits for each higher level, if not then just ancient of war model) that walks slowly towards the target location, enemies within 200AoE of the tree will be damaged by 50/100/150/200/250 and stunned for 2 seconds. Does not effect air units, the tree dies after 1000 range is reached.

3)Summoned tree should play a walk animation (but not required), When units are stunned, the stun buff should be entangle effect, but i can do that myself if you don't have time. The spell is 5 levels. When the tree dies, it should fade away, but if it can't be done a dieing animation is ok too.

TY In advance! !!

Level 17
Klok said:
1)Name: Curse of the Damned
Tooltip: Harnessing the power of the Damned among him, Necros seethes the target in a necrotic force, causing it to become unable to regenerate health or mana and cannot become affected by mana-giving or healing spells.
Check the spell-pack in my signature, the spell Hiatus... :p I've already done such a similar idea.

* My intentions are not to advertise :)

@Xiliger:
What you should do is post all these requests in a big spell-pack :) or at least the "unique" requests ;)

Level 7
hehe that would be cool.... :)

about the spell, its perfect! except that the hero doesn't deal splash to the enemy units... but I'll try merging it with the other spell you had mad a long(long long) while back volcanic rage, jut gonna get the splash system, was able to tinker around and get the duration right, all in all its great! thanks Xilliger! :)

Last edited:
Level 17
Last edited:
Level 14
Cleaving Slash:
The hero slashes the enemy, stunning him and hitting the units near him

It's like a melee Strombolt, the damage is 100/170/230 the cleave dmg is 70/120/150
and the stun to the unit the spell attacked will be 2/4/6.
Make the unit go close and play an attack animation while it uses the spell, then make an war stomp effect at the unit hitted by the spell.

Hope you can make it :)

Level 2
Hi People,quick Spell: Name:Bone Collector For Every unit killed,Bone Collector grants you 2 damage and 1 armor.Max units-5/14/20/30. Thanks to whoever creates it.Will give +rep, if the spell creator wants

Status
Not open for further replies.