• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

T-51b Power Armor Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's been a lengthy while since I went away from the modding scene, so I decided to make a snappy comeback with a new model, well, a model edit to be precise.

Yup, Fallout series started to digest, so I wanted to make a T-51b. Since I have little time, I scavenged the Marine model and slightly edited it. I made the helmet myself (and it still could use some improvement) and the skin as well (new tablet, w00t!). I'll have to edit the wrap a bit as well.

As for the animations, I'll think about reusing the Marine's animations, but I might as well make my own.

So, see for yourselves:

2iatont.png

BTW I started this model today D:

Last edited:
Level 5
If the colour scheme matches, it'll look great. But so far it looks like you've only worked on the chest. And oh, I recommand you not to use the marine animations, as they looks.. Really, really crappy. Try your own. I'm sure everyone will like it better

Release it pl0x

:D

Level 19
This seems interesting. One more awesome thing would be if you made a few armor attachments for the model so that if the player picks up a heavy armor he get's some new attachment etc. I hope the attachment weapons work with this like with the konstrukt marine. The konstrukt marine has useful animations like the prone is really a good one. One thing that could be nice is an animation where the marine uses fist or a melee weapon attached to it like knife.

Level 1
As a long time fallout fan, this is absolutly amazing, and would be awsome in a fallout type map, rpg or something similar. I would love to see this in any map tho.

Level 19
This is most likely going to be awesome. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that it would at the same time have as small file size as possible so that it would be more useful for a bnet map.

Dreadnought[dA];1144276 said:
I was expecting a Terminator model. This is great though. Might I just add that he lean just a TINY bit forward when running? Right now he looks like something is shoved up his...

Will do. He has a small tilt forward, but it isn't noticeable, so I'll increase it a bit.

Anyway, due to a (somewhat) popular demand, I threw around my mouse a couple of times and got this:

3160odz.gif

Level 1
This is getting even more awesome by the day, now all we need to do is remake all of the creatures, recreate the capital wasteland, and we have a full recreation of fallout in warcraft. On a more serious note, this is awesome and i cant wait to see this in a map

Status
Not open for further replies.