• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Female Marine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Quartermaster, Female Marine, Pandaren Marine

Okay got the permission from Frankster. Now to add the anims, and hero glow. After that fix wrap and done. Well maybe add a better texture. We shall see. :)

I dont know, whats better? Ingame textures as is only? Or a custom texture and just keep the same face?

Edit: Got the hero glow up, dissipate is working.

If anyone knows how to make the dissipate animation work faster, please let me know. She floats into the sky too slow.

And then need to add the new animations, and fix the wrap a bit in places and shall be done after that.

Edit: 3/10/12 Alright I have tried my hand at animation. It did not come out good at all, instead it got worse than ever

Got to fiddling with the peasant more, and decided to create it instead. Finished and posted.
111843d1331441502-female-marine-quartermasterhero.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 515
  • FemMarine.jpg
    FemMarine.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 334
  • Female Marine.jpg
    Female Marine.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 1,654
  • Quartermaster copy.jpg
    Quartermaster copy.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 733
  • QuartermasterHero.jpg
    QuartermasterHero.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 687
  • PandarenMarine.jpg
    PandarenMarine.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 296
  • Squad.jpg
    Squad.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 1,148
  • Paladin copy.jpg
    Paladin copy.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Level 7
Kinda cool model, need some UV fixing on the belly I think... but! why use frankster piece if you can make your own? C'mon, I know you can do that.

Your very right, but id like it to keep with Franksters space units. But making it a hero model, adding dissipate anim, plus some sniper style anim's would make it so much better. And plus Frankster came up with the headgear idea, i didnt want to infringe on any style of copyright.

Status
Not open for further replies.