• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advanced Power Armor Unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
After taking a break, I decided to make this: Advanced Power Armor!

Yep, also from Fallout, The Enclave sports this armor during the Fallout 2 timeline. I started this out today. I'm planning on recycling the animations from the T-51b unit, but tweaking them, since this armor is bulkier than the T-51b.

FO02_NPC_PowerArmor.png

APA.jpg

28b88kn.png

I colored the eyes just so you can see where they are. :p

Level 16
YEAH!T51b Mk2 in fallout 2 style cool...But i am waiting for the FT style power armor(the best i think :p).Oh i almost forgot good job with all this fallout stuff!

Level 9
Pretty cool looking. The conjoined shoulderpads are a little weird, but if that's part of the character design, I guess it's alright.

Do you usually create one part of your model, then texture it, then make another part? I'm more used to creating the whole model and then texturing it completely, so that way I can get more of a sense of what I'm working on as I do it. Of course, it's up to you.

i'M wondering how you get you uvw map right...
i mean, you dont even know how much space the booths, legs and arms will take up in your unwrap, still you are already setting up the torso's unwrap!

I plan it on paper or in my mind how the wrap will look like. Then I make stuff and fit them as planned

The texture needs some rust, but I guess you'll get to that.

It's post-war armor, so you'll see a mix of rust and scratches.

Level 16
Ok 1 question will this one have a weapon?(I am asking becouse your T-51b in fallout3 style has a plasma rifle)If yes what a weapon will it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.