• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

-Request- Model For upencomming map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Greetings, i Was wondering if there happened to be a Model creater out there that could Create a model for my upencomming map Based on Fallout 3. As some may know im already underway with another project: Strand of the ancients replica. Which is going well(sorry geting off topic hehe) but i had hoped after i finished that i can start another project. And the model im after at this current time is a Power armor from fallout 3 i will provide a screenshot now. I was not able to get a full 360 view of the armour but i can get a frontal view and a Helmet view
Full body
Fallout3tesla.jpg

Helmet
Teslahelm.gif

Well thats it Thank you in advance i do know this will be a extremely hard model to make if it can be made at all so i dont realy care about a due date if there can be one, all i can say is thank you and make sure your credited for your work.

Level 2
Thank you for moving it, as for screenshots, ill take some asap. as i said im rather deep into another project at this time and only just starting on the terain of my upencomming map.

Status
Not open for further replies.