• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Terrain&model request for FF7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Intro: My name is Tau Empire hi to all. My WC3 account name is ShinraCorp and well im starting to make maps in other words im a newbie map maker.

Project: The Shinra Corporation (working title)

Request
Name: World map I guess
Type: Terrain

Details: I need someone to make the terrain that look's like the image below but on the top left corner I need a huge piece of it blocked from any units and the tile inside has to look a city theme kinda thing but yet room to build stuff.
I can't show you in progress images since well I got no terrain lol but I do have most of my units done.

39e8_1.JPG

Ok on to model request

Intro: Already did that

Project: Already sayed

Request:
Name: Shinra infantrymen, Wutai Solider, Anti-Solider monsters& Shinra SOLIDER
Type: Models
Details: Theres models don't need to be high detailed but there are 2 things I need.
1. Shinra Solider helmet red sensor things must glow if you like
2. I need a Wutai that can shoot with the back of his weapon (his weapon is a axe and a gun wierd isen't it). and another Wutai Solider model that attack's with his axe

This is a Shinra SOLIDER
shinraSOLDIERDoC.png

This is a Shinra Infantry (the helmet guys)
(toke me about a hour to find this picture lol)
gfs_60427_2_12.jpg

8znoza.jpg

This is the Wutai solider

This is the Wutai solider with his gun

And this is a anti SOLIDER monster (the troll thing)

I thank you people (or person) for doing these models and the terrain ,you will be credited in my map.

Attachments

• anti solider monster.jpg
    anti solider monster.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 531
  • wutai sergetn.jpg
    wutai sergetn.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 860
Last edited:
Level 5
I can Help.

I can help you make the map. How about it go in on it 50/50. also im making my own ff7 models i have just about all of the models. my zack model i still have to ask the maker of it if i can evin edit it (but it is alreddy done). i have cloud, sephiorth, Cate Sith, Vincent, Barret, Red XIII Models. Im working on cid as i speek, I need yuffe and tifa. also i have a villiger women that looks like Areith. so if you whut i can help u make it whith u. o ya i have a shinra solder too. and if you have a bissnesman or something whith a tie i can make the turks too. i have 2 yares of map making under me too (but i don't know everything).

Level 11
I can help you make the map. How about it go in on it 50/50. also im making my own ff7 models i have just about all of the models. my zack model i still have to ask the maker of it if i can evin edit it (but it is alreddy done). i have cloud, sephiorth, Cate Sith, Vincent, Barret, Red XIII Models. Im working on cid as i speek, I need yuffe and tifa. also i have a villiger women that looks like Areith. so if you whut i can help u make it whith u. o ya i have a shinra solder too. and if you have a bissnesman or something whith a tie i can make the turks too. i have 2 yares of map making under me too (but i don't know everything).

Well this is nice, 50/50 it is. I would do almost anything to bring FF7 fans on WC3. I've being trying to make a plan on how to make it work cause I'm not just gonna do the whole story. 40+ hours lol.

Maybe I could do something like 2 sides Shinra Corp. vs the Avalanche in the world map (terrain) all the cities can be capture to increase income, there still be heroes like Cloud, Barret, Tifa and other's but that's as far as I can think of for now lol.

Level 8
Some advice, I find that its better to do: Players/Teams, terrain, units, triggers. Butif your bad at terrain thats fine. Sounds like it will be kinda cool. And i'd love to help except I already working on a project and i've got many more to do. Keep on working

Level 5
all right lets do this thing

ok so are we going to make the hole world or just midgar and cosmo canyons. also i will be working that my job at the world shoting complex till the 16th so i can't keep in tuch that offen untill then. and i getting a tifa model from Rvsoldier soon so will should have all the heros exseped yuffe. by the way my ff7 models are not all that grat but that will work fore the map.:thumbs_up: so get back to me on what the map is going to look like.

Status
Not open for further replies.