• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Model Needs Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Help with my model
-------------------------------------------------------

Intro:
Hey all. I been working on a model, but it needs a custom skin/texture.
Project:
A set of Golden Armor.
Request:
A custom skin/texture that will replace the team color to a nice solid gold color.
Name:
Golden Armor.
Type:
Attachment.
Details:
Gonna be really awesome. Usefull in RPGs (especially mine). I'm making an RPG and it will have the armor in it, as a higher grade armor.

-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Level 10
an easy way to upload images is by creating an account somewhere like Photobucket (free) and upload them there. You can then just copy and paste the picture address from underneath the uploaded picture (it will be the one inside tags) in the text window and it will appear in your post. like this -

[IMG]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg18/murdermode/BTNbackstab2.png

:)

... you know if you wan't someone to make a skin for your model you should post some sort of uv map for them to work with aswell

Level 8
Heres 1st pic. Heres 2nd pic. Hope these pics help. All I need is a slightly shiny gold that replaces the black part of the armor, and if you want, maybe even red cape at the back and/or a red cloth around the front of the armor, at the bottom of it, where the belt would go. And also, I was removing certain parts of the model (bones, attachment points and such) in the node manager, and accidentally removed more then I was meant to. Now the model doesnt work ingame. How do I fix? Do I have to start again?

Status
Not open for further replies.