• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Basic WC3 Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Basic Warcraft III Model Request
-------------------------------------------------------

Intro:
Hey, I'm a basic mapper/modeller. I use basic WC3 models in model editor and reform, reshape, and remove parts of models to make new ones. My best one so far (and is found in the model section) is my reverse arrow dagger.
Project:
I am currently working on another model that will have a custom skin. I'm making a royal armor/expensive armor that has gold tippings through it. But I will need these models for future modelling.
Request:
I need models of ALL regular WC3 units/heroes/buildings.
Name:
[No name needed]
Type:
Models/Attachments.
Details:
All of these are needed for future modelling. Can't give much detail atm.
[No images needed/available]
-------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Level 8
I have the model editor and wc3. but there are no models in my wc3 files, and I looked everywhere. just send a copy of the file.

Level 8
I dont know if mine is Magos. I just found on the old wc3sear.ch site. and I cant find the mpq files. I searched everywhere in my wc3 files, and the only mpq files I find are the maps (dont ask why), and the cinematics (again, dont ask why). try giving instructions on where to go, ie: C/Program Files/Warcraft III/...

Level 8
sweet thx man. I would +rep, but Im saving it for Bane (he may be making a signature for me). but if I get another rep then I'll +rep u

Status
Not open for further replies.