• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Hopefully) Basic Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I am going to make two requests for the model I want. The first one will be the very basic barebones version of it, in case no one really wants to do it. The second will be the ideal model I want.

I want a model that is a straight yellow line with a yellow glow to it. I want the yellow line's length to cover roughly 1000 in-game range. The yellow line should have thickness to it.

I want a model that is a straight yellow line with a yellow glow to it. I want the entire line to have yellow particles coming off of it. One end of the yellow line should be like the tip of a sword. I want the yellow line's length to cover roughly 1000 in-game range, and to have thickness to it.

This is my first request, please tell me what to improve on my request, or if you need more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.