• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Two Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hello. I am requesting two model requests for my map, Scourging of Azeroth.

The first request is of the Water Elemental Lord, Neptulon. Here is a picture of him. Image:91-Neptulon.png - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft

The second request is of the Old God, Yogg-Saron. Because he and C'thun are similar (they both use tentacles as weapons for example), here is a picture of C'thun. Image:Cthun-p2.jpg - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft
I suppose that I would like Yogg-Saron to look similar to C'thun, but different as well.

When you make both models, you can be as creative as you want, as long as the model is still similar to the pictures. Thanks!! (PS, the link to my map is in my sig)

Level 34
Most important reminder: No WoW ripping.

Neptulon looks like an unarmed Naga Myrmidon with altered animations.

And just bloody use the old Forgotten one as the OG.

Level 11
Most important reminder: No WoW ripping.

Neptulon looks like an unarmed Naga Myrmidon with altered animations.

And just bloody use the old Forgotten one as the OG.

actually, if you look more closely, Neptulon is not a Naga Myrmidon that is unarmed. He is a WATER elemental, so his skin will be watery. This will result in his whole body undulating and water tendrils appearing from his body. And the Forgotten one is a building.....not a unit. So it would not look like a proper hero as i want it to....

Level 5
Oh, C'thun huh.
Well it's resting in my hard drive waiting for something to happen. But he cannot leave because of "DA RULES".
You can ask someone to modify the 'bloody' Forgotten One to attach thorns and change color.
Sorry i can't be of any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.